Re: Good Guitar Classes at Thakur Complex, Kandivali

Posted by Bijit Bora on Fri, 10/26/07 - 22:07:57.

Hi Gyanesh,
My name is Bijit Bora. I have been playing guitar for 20 years now and teaching for 15 years. Currently I am based in Mumbai and have taught well over 200 students in total. My students have become fine guitarists with notable repute in the entire country. Some have themselves become teachers now. What I can assure you is that you will not be able to become a good guitarist as fast as I can make you become with anyone else. You will end up playing songs in 2 months flat. I hold classes at home. I use a variety of modern technology to make you a better guitarist. I use various software and video lessons to help you practise at home. I conduct 4 classes a month of about 2 hrs duration. I give you a DVD/CD with software and notebooks to help you practise. My charges are Rs. 800/- per month, but I give you every Rupee's worth. You can visit my website to sample some of my playing and lessons before you join at www.myspace.com/bijitbora or www.youtube.com/bijitbora .You can also scrap me at Orkut where you will find lots of my current students in music related discussions. You can contact me on 9833805729 or 022-28842694 . I am also the founder member of Guwahati based (Now Mumbai based) band FAITH, who won INdependence Rock last year.

I am also the founder member of Guwahati based (Now Mumbai based) band FAITH, who won Independence Rock 2006 (the biggest competition in India) and Campus Rock Idols 2005 Runners up (from 220 bands all over India).. You can also email me at bijitbora@gmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.