Guitar classes near Ghatkopar/Chembur/Vikhroli

Posted by Yvonne D'mello on Sat, 01/29/05 - 09:18:34.

Hi,

Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar/Vikhroli/Chembur...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Yvonne

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar classes near Ghatkopar/Chembur/Vikhroli

: Hi,

: Does anybody know about guitar classes near Chembur...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

: Thanks & Regards,
: Yvonne

want to learn guitar

i want to join the guitar classes by a professional catholic teacher , can any1 help me!!!

: Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar/Vikhroli/Chembur...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.and also wants to buy an guitar

Re: Guitar classes near Ghatkopar

: Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar/Vikhroli/Chembur...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

: : Hi,

: : Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar/Vikhroli/Chembur...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

: : Thanks & Regards,
: : Yvonne

Sachin - Looking for guitar class. plz reply 9773494342

: : Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar/Vikhroli/Chembur...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

: : : Hi,

: : : Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar/Vikhroli/Chembur...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

: : : Thanks & Regards,
: : : Yvonne

sachin, looking for guitar class pls reply 9773494342

guitar class

Hey mate u have one in chembur naka opposite to MTNL office the blg name is gurudev ground flr shop no 7

regards ;
PAul

: Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

: zeeshan.

The best guitar training institute in Mumbai is Guitar Hall.They are operational since 11 years.Their headquarters is at Chembur.Join Guitar Hall and you wont regret.

“Learn basics of Guitar and join the bandwagon”

Tutor : - Uday :: Bassist and frontman of the Heavy Metal outfit “INFINITE ASHES”
- 9 years of experience in Music
- 36 original compositions in different genre of music
- Hands on experience in playing with bands like Debris, Ground control,
SOS etc

The Class : - Basic Guitar lessons with main focus on developing the ability to cover songs and compose own music.
- Bass Guitar lessons simultaneously
- Drums and Keyboard programming
- Sessions on Music recording

Classes shall be held at the following address:

House No 8
Second Floor,
Aradhana Apartments,
Swastik Park,
Chembur,
Mumbai - 71

Re: Guitar classes near Ghatkopar, Vikhroli ( near rly.station )

THIS KAPIL HEAR,

: Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar/Vikhroli NEAR RAILWAY SATION.I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

: Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar/Vikhroli/Chembur...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

pls note my email id rohit313132@yahoo.com pls come online

GUITAR HALL at chembur would be the complete solution to ur query.call them at 9930212388

GUITAR HALL,Chembur is the only academy which trains their students in a comprehensive manner.not just a few chords and scales like most of the tutors does.neither just boring notations.they have an in depth structured learning program.contact them at 9930212388/9820428423

“Learn basics of Guitar and join the bandwagon”

Tutor : - Uday :: Bassist and frontman of the Heavy Metal outfit “INFINITE ASHES”
- 9 years of experience in Music
- 36 original compositions in different genre of music
- Hands on experience in playing with bands like Debris, Ground control,
SOS etc

The Class : - Basic Guitar lessons with main focus on developing the ability to cover songs and compose own music.
- Bass Guitar lessons simultaneously
- Drums and Keyboard programming
- Sessions on Music recording

Classes shall be held at the following address:

House No 8
Second Floor,
Aradhana Apartments,
Swastik Park,
Chembur,
Mumbai - 71

GUITAR HALL at chembur is the best guitar institute at mumbai.do call them at 9930212388.
www.guitarhall.co.nr

: Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

vanita

: : Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

: vanita

Sachin - Looking for guitar classes. plz reply 9773494342

: : Does anybody know about guitar classes near Ghatkopar...I am very much interested in taking guitar classes. Any help would be appreciated.

kalpesh

Hi Yvonne,
I am Samit.I teach at Chembur.u can get in touch with me at 25200139.My link is:-
http://www.rsjonline.com/music/musicLCdetail.asp?SNO=139&category=Individual

hi this is sameer m interested in playing guitar but dont know any thing about it any one teaches near chembur.. please tell

Stumbled upon this forum..

I conduct Guitar classes in Chembur address
68, Ground Floor,
Laxmi Bhawan,
Sindhi Society,
Chembur, Mumbai 400071
(Near Swami Vivekanand High School)
India
Tel: (91-22) 25229179
Mobile: (91) 9819755116

Hey guys Pls go to Mr. Sarosh Izedar..the legend..He is a successful musician and has performed with musical giants like Trilok Gurtu Asha bhosle and all to name a few...Pls visit his facebook fan club called sarosh izedar fan club and see the images..you will thank me for taking out time and posting this message..N pls guys dont fall prey to all the marketing strategies of group tuitions and academies...you will never get the attention and time in group tuitions..and between sarosh charges classwise not monthly..He is the best teacher you can find..pls visit the facebook fan club ,,you will come to knw wht i m talking about..contact sarosh on 9820805600..between i learn from him too..tc

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.