thorogood tabs

Posted by Ian Trenbeath on Mon, 09/25/00 - 22:33:46.

I need the tabs to george thorogood's one bourbon one scotch one beer
and I can't find them anywhere on the net. Do you know them? or can you recomend a site? Thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: thorogood tabs

hey buddy, could i get a copy? thanks

Re: thorogood tabs please send me a copy of this music. I am dieing to learn this great song

: I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: Rick

Hey can you send this music to me

NEED A TAB!

Hey, i need the one bourbon one scotch one beer tab. can someone send me info on how to get it?

: I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.

If you could send me a copy of that it would be great I can't find that TAB anywhere. E-mail it to either OneTwstdMvrck@aol.com or Cnsniv@aol.com

Hey, can you please send me a copy of one bourbon, one scotch, one beer. I've love that song and have searched for a while for the tabs. Thanks, Matt

: : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : Rick

: Hey, can you please send me a copy of one bourbon, one scotch, one beer. I've love that song and have searched for a while for the tabs. Thanks, Matt

i need one. i have searched forever to find one thanks

1 bourbon 1 scotch 1 beer tabs

I need these tabs pretty pretty please!!!
You jammed with George, that is awesome.

DUDE CAN U SEND ME A COPY OF ONE BOURBON ONE SCOTCH ONE BEER

: : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.

: DUDE CAN U SEND ME A COPY OF ONE BOURBON ONE SCOTCH ONE BEER

If you could email me those tabs, that would be great, and I would really appreciate it.

can you please send me a copy of that tab? my email is reuben@sudval.org

would appreciate tab to this song please

: DUDE CAN U SEND ME A COPY OF ONE BOURBON ONE SCOTCH ONE BEER

Ah, this song is too cool. Please send me the tab as well!!

can you please send me that tab iv been searching for it for maybe 3 years now my email is reuben@sudval.org. thanks

Rick could you send me a copy of the tab for one bourbon?

Thanks!

hey i was wondering if i could get that tab you mentioned, thanks a lot, k_havill@yahoo.com, have a good one, kevin.

yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

Could someone send me a copy of the "One Bourbon" tab at j.hines@sbcglobal.net? Thanks.

: yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

Hey man i'd really like a copy of one bourbon... by george thorogood. if you could send me i'd really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot man.

Ohhhhhh, I am looking for the tabs of "One Bourbon" without success, if somebody can send it, it will be great!
Philippe

: yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

Can anyone get me the tabs to one burbon one scotch and one beer, I have been looking for it forever, but if anyone can get it for me it will be greatly apreciated.

Thanks.
Callen

: Can anyone get me the tabs to one burbon one scotch and one beer, I have been looking for it forever, but if anyone can get it for me it will be greatly apreciated.

My e-mail adress is master_blaster3@hotmail.com

: Thanks.
: Callen

Dude that song rocks so much, send me a copy if ya got it

Can you please send me a copy of 1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch, 1 Beer.

Thank you very much!
walkerpi

Thank you very much!
walkerpi

Thank you very much!
walkerpi

Yes, please send me the tabs! Thanks!

DL

: : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : : Rick

: : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: Yes, please send me the tabs! Thanks!

: DL

: : : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : : : Rick

: : : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

Please send me this because you can not find one on the internet. If you could that would be great! thanks

I am trying to make my boyfriend several tabs of george thorogood for his birthday. He is his favorite. However I cannot find anything anywhere! If someone anyone could please mail me some of his tabs it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much

: : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.

: : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

Yeah, I need those tabs too. If someone could e-mail them to me it would be greatly appreciated.

looks like it's been a while since anyone posted a follow up, but its worth a try. i'm lloking for tabs for "one Bourbon" and i can't find them anywhere. can you please email them to me? thanks.

i would like a copy of that song too please...

thanks

really need one bourbon tabs cos its such a cool tune. could i have a copy please.

I want these tabs please hook me up

I would love a copy of the tab. Thanks,

Man, i'd really like to have the tab...

thanks ! ;)

: Man, i'd really like to have the tab...

: thanks ! ;)

:

Hey, I just found this board as I was searching for "One Bourbon..." tabs. Do you think you could e-mail your tab to me? My e-mail is swf4@cornell.edu. Thanks a bunch!

i could really use the tab for one bourbon ive been searching forever it seems like

: : Man, i'd really like to have the tab...

: : thanks ! ;)

: :
: : : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.

: : : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: Hey, I just found this board as I was searching for "One Bourbon..." tabs. Do you think you could e-mail your tab to me? My e-mail is swf4@cornell.edu. Thanks a bunch!

i could really use the tab for one bourbon ive been searching forever it seems like

i would really appreciate the tab for this song.if you could e-mail it to me i would greatly appreciate it

i just stumbled on the page while looking for that tab (this is my third year in searching for it and i was about to buy the songbook) if anyone could send me the tab that would be awesome my email is reuben@sudval.org thanks

: : Man, i'd really like to have the tab the one bourbon one scotch . . . bass tab, if you wouldnt mind could you send me it thanks a lot :)

hey i love that song id be great if you could email the tab for it thanx

: : Man, i'd really like to have the tab...

: : thanks ! ;)

: :

: Hey, I just found this board as I was searching for "One Bourbon..." tabs. Do you think you could e-mail your tab to me? My e-mail is swf4@cornell.edu. Thanks a bunch!

Yeah, I'd like it too, it's such an awesome song. My e-mail is TheMightyTangelo@37.com . thanks, fellers

please send me this tab... i would really like it:)

That's a great song and no one has it on tab yet

:If you've got the tab to one bourbon... I'd appreciate a copy! Thanks!

: : :
Man, i'd really like to have the tab...

: : : thanks ! ;)

: : :
: : : : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : : : : Rick

: : : : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: : Hey, I just found this board as I was searching for "One Bourbon..." tabs. Do you think you could e-mail your tab to me? My e-mail is swf4@cornell.edu. Thanks a bunch!

: Yeah, I'd like it too, it's such an awesome song. My e-mail is TheMightyTangelo@37.com . thanks, fellers

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.