thorogood tabs

Posted by Ian Trenbeath on Mon, 09/25/00 - 22:33:46.

I need the tabs to george thorogood's one bourbon one scotch one beer
and I can't find them anywhere on the net. Do you know them? or can you recomend a site? Thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: thorogood tabs

Hey keep that tab comin' please send me a copy, PLEASE!
:
: : : :
: Man, i'd really like to have the tab...

: : : : thanks ! ;)

: : : : : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : : : : : Rick

: : : : : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: : : Hey, I just found this board as I was searching for "One Bourbon..." tabs. Do you think you could e-mail your tab to me? My e-mail is swf4@cornell.edu. Thanks a bunch!

: : Yeah, I'd like it too, it's such an awesome song. My e-mail is TheMightyTangelo@37.com . thanks, fellers

can you PLEASE send me a copy,i can't find it anywhere.thanks.jimijames71@.com

If you have the tab for George Thorogood's "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" I would appreciate it if you could email it to me. hendrixrules68@yahoo.com. Thanks.

: :If you've got the tab to one bourbon... I'd appreciate a copy! Thanks!

:

: : : : : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.

: : : : : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: : : Hey, I just found this board as I was searching for "One Bourbon..." tabs. Do you think you could e-mail your tab to me? My e-mail is swf4@cornell.edu. Thanks a bunch!

: : Yeah, I'd like it too, it's such an awesome song. My e-mail is TheMightyTangelo@37.com . thanks, fellers

Hi, if pos, could yer send me a copy too? Thanks a bunch guys =]

: If you have the tab for George Thorogood's "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" I would appreciate it if you could email it to me. hendrixrules68@yahoo.com. Thanks.

: : :If you've got the tab to one bourbon... I'd appreciate a copy! Thanks!

: : I gotta admit, it's a kickass song. I would really apreciate a copy of the tab. Also, does anyone know where to find footage of Thorogood playing "one bourbon.." acoustic and live? my email is adampjohnson@hotmail.com
: : : : :
: : Man, i'd really like to have the tab...

: : : : : thanks ! ;)

: : : : : : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : : : : : : Rick

: : : : : : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: : : : Hey, I just found this board as I was searching for "One Bourbon..." tabs. Do you think you could e-mail your tab to me? My e-mail is swf4@cornell.edu. Thanks a bunch!

: : : Yeah, I'd like it too, it's such an awesome song. My e-mail is TheMightyTangelo@37.com . thanks, fellers

Hey, My name is Justin...Could I get ahold of those tabs, and if possible the video too (I mean if it is in digital format)? That would be great. Thanks if you read this. My address is SirStoo@aol.com.

: :If you've got the tab to one bourbon... I'd appreciate a copy! Thanks!

:

Please! send me a copy...LoL...I love this song and i think im a rare find that a 15 year old who plays guitar wants to learn this song lol....Reno821@bellsouth.net PLEASE SEND!!! Thanks a bunch

send me a copy of one bourbon tab please thanks a lot i love blues peace

Sweet Could i get a copy too
thz

: :

: : : : : : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.

: : : : : : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: : : : Hey, I just found this board as I was searching for "One Bourbon..." tabs. Do you think you could e-mail your tab to me? My e-mail is swf4@cornell.edu. Thanks a bunch!

: : : Yeah, I'd like it too, it's such an awesome song. My e-mail is TheMightyTangelo@37.com . thanks, fellers

: Please! send me a copy...LoL...I love this song and i think im a rare find that a 15 year old who plays guitar wants to learn this song lol....Reno821@bellsouth.net PLEASE SEND!!! Thanks a bunch

forgot to mention my email

drewbeaud@hotmail.com

thx man

: Sweet Could i get a copy too
: thz

: : : :If you've got the tab to one bourbon... I'd appreciate a copy! Thanks!

: : :
: : : : : :
: : : Man, i'd really like to have the tab...

: : : : : : thanks ! ;)

: : : : : :
: : : : : : : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : : : : : : : Rick

: : : : : : : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: : : : : Hey, I just found this board as I was searching for "One Bourbon..." tabs. Do you think you could e-mail your tab to me? My e-mail is swf4@cornell.edu. Thanks a bunch!

: : : : Yeah, I'd like it too, it's such an awesome song. My e-mail is TheMightyTangelo@37.com . thanks, fellers

: : Please! send me a copy...LoL...I love this song and i think im a rare find that a 15 year old who plays guitar wants to learn this song lol....Reno821@bellsouth.net PLEASE SEND!!! Thanks a bunch

:::As long as you're giving out a tab of the song, I'll take a copy- jraffile@bu.edu. I also think its awesome that you jammed with George Thorogood!

if ya could send me a copy of thorogood
1 bourbon, 1 scotch, 1 beer
it would really help me out
thanks

If you have the tab for one bourbon one scotch one beer, I would really appreciate it! I've been searching all over, but no luck. E-mail me at Phantom685@aol.com and I would be really happy!!
thx
Kristen

i'm not sure if this forum is still going but i have been search for a long time for this tab too. could someone send it to me? thanks for your time. Josh Ledzpln79@aol.com

one here too please!

: Please! send me a copy...LoL...I love this song and i think im a rare find that a 15 year old who plays guitar wants to learn this song lol....Reno821@bellsouth.net PLEASE SEND!!! Thanks a bunch

Please send me a copy too! That would be awesome! C'mon my last name is Cohrs! I deserve it. Cohrslight@aol.com

Please send me a copy too! That would be awesome! C'mon my last name is Cohrs! I deserve it.

can you PLEASE send me a copy of that tab,i can't find it anywhere.thanks.jimijames71@yahoo.com

PLEASE ME TOOOOOOOOO !!!!
I'd really like the tab, so please ???

tnx

Hey, i would love for anyone to send me a copy of that song's tabs. i love that song. my e-mail address is: Z14Buddy@aol.com thanks a lot.

: : : thanks ! ;)

: : :
: : : : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : : : : Rick

: : : : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: : Hey, I just found this board as I was searching for "One Bourbon..." tabs. Do you think you could e-mail your tab to me? My e-mail is swf4@cornell.edu. Thanks a bunch!

: Yeah, I'd like it too, it's such an awesome song. My e-mail is TheMightyTangelo@37.com . thanks, fellers

ive been dying for this tab man!! please send it over, thanks a lot!! -kh

whoa finally hey I need that tab too. and any other george thorogood tabs anybody has laying around. novabluebeast@sbcglobal.net

Hey, Ive really been trying to find the tab for "one bourbon..", if you could send it my way it would mean a lot, thanks man, email me at redroosterracer@yahoo.com -Austin

If you have a chance could you please forward the ONE BOURBON TABs you've created to: jshell@netzero.net? Thanks.

: : : thanks ! ;)

: : : hey, toss one of those over here ------------------------>ragingdaniel@hotmail.com thanks buddy
: : : : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : : : : Rick

: : : : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: : Hey, I just found this board as I was searching for "One Bourbon..." tabs. Do you think you could e-mail your tab to me? My e-mail is swf4@cornell.edu. Thanks a bunch!

: Yeah, I'd like it too, it's such an awesome song. My e-mail is TheMightyTangelo@37.com . thanks, fellers

: : : : Man, i'd really like to have the tab...

: : : : hey, toss one of those over here ------------------------>ragingdaniel@hotmail.com thanks buddy

dk420420dk@aol.com wants one too

If anyone has found the tab for One bourbon, could they mail it to me DerekMclean7@yahoo.ca

: : : : hey, toss one of those over here ------------------------>ragingdaniel@hotmail.com thanks buddy

: : : : i wouldnt mind a tab too eh man? :D thanks

Hey Rick can you send me a copy of that tab too
Thank You

It would be nice to have bourbon scotch beer tab Thanks

hey, i heard the song for the first time the other night. would you mind sending me a copy of the tab as well?

: thanks ! ;)

:
: : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : : Rick

: : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: hey, i heard the song for the first time the other night. would you mind sending me a copy of the tab as well?

: : thanks ! ;)

: : : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : : : Rick

: : : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

: Could you please email me the tabs? Thanks Alot bswaug2000@yahoo.com

hey,

i recently discovered george, and i just love his style, and i really cant find the bourbon tab anywhere. Can u please send it to me. thanx

Re: thorogood tabs....Hi pal..could i have a copy..i cant find his stuff anywhere.. thanks..

: : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.
: : Rick

: yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

Re: thorogood tabs....Hi pal..could i have a copy..i cant find his stuff anywhere.. thanks..

Send me a copy please

: : yeah....i need the tabs to one bourbon one scotch and one beer....if anyone could email em to me, or gimme a link, thatd be great....thanks

I'd really like the to have the tab for one bourbon. Pretty please....

: : : I recently had the opportunity to jam with George. I was able to video him playing "one buorbon". I have sinced transcribed into tab. Post a message here and I will send you a copy.

hey if u could please send me the tab for one bourben one scotch and one beer...ive looked everywhere and cant find it..thanks

I would love a copy please email them to me if you have the time or email me a link or something as well :D

If anyone has the tabs for 1 Burbon 1 Scotch... Please E-mail them to me TAHNX!!

: : I need the tabs to george thorogood's who do you love
: : and I can't find them anywhere on the net. Do you know them? or can you recomend a site? Thank you.

: : : I need the tabs to george thorogood's "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" And " Move it on over "
: : : and I can't find them anywhere on the net. Do you know them? or can you recomend a site? Thank you.

: : : I need the tabs to george thorogood's who do you love
: : : and I can't find them anywhere on the net. Do you know them? or can you recomend a site? Thank you.

TELL ME

If someone could email these tabs or send me a link that'd be great. I'd love you forever

: : : : I need the tabs to george thorogood's who do you love
: : : : and I can't find them anywhere on the net. Do you know them? or can you recomend a site? Thank you.

: TELL ME

: : : : I need the tabs to george thorogood's who do you love
: : : : and I can't find them anywhere on the net. Do you know them? or can you recomend a site? Thank you.

: TELL ME

Can i get a copy, i have been saerching forever for them. thnx

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.