I learned a bit by my self but I need to know more HELP ME!!!!

Posted by sexyPsycho jacksonville,FL on Tue, 07/10/01 - 17:10:57.

I learned some but I still need more me and my friends have aband but no bass butt two leads so I said that I would changed to a bass cuz I wasn't to good at lead anyway but I have to learn fast cuz we have two songs already and we are goin to make a CD on computer and send it to native noise (on PlanetRadio 93.3) pleaz HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: i need help fast

me + my m8s have a band and i need 2 no more about the bass guitar like learning tabs i have learned how to do my own stuff but i cant write it down because i dont know how please can you teach me how to read and write tab by the way i have a 4 string bass.
pppppllllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee help me
segree
xxx

Re: I learned a bit by my self but I need to know more HELP ME!!!!

me + my m8s have a band and i need 2 no more about the bass guitar like learning tabs i have learned how to do my own stuff but i cant write it down because i dont know how please can you teach me how to read and write tab by the way i have a 4 string bass.
pppppllllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee help me
segree
xxx

Re: I learned a bit by my self but I need to know more HELP ME!!!!

am still bigginer and i want to know moe and more i wish u learn me from the first

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.