how 2 play guitar de easy way

Posted by Bangers mash on Sat, 01/24/04 - 12:58:56.
In Reply to Guitarplanet.net

i wanna learn how 2 play guitar the easy way. tell me how to position my fingers on each cord so i know!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: how 2 play guitar de easy way

: i wanna learn how 2 play guitar the easy way. tell me how to position my fingers on each cord so i know!

: : i wanna learn how 2 play guitar the easy way. tell me how to position my fingers on each cord so i know!

Hi,
Im looking for a guitar self learner guide ,can u help me

: : : i wanna learn how 2 play guitar the easy way. tell me how to position my fingers on each cord so i know!

: : : : i wanna learn how 2 play guitar the easy way. tell me how to position my fingers on each cord so i know!espercially the minor cords.

Sir:
i wanna learn how 2 play guitar the easy way. tell me how to position my fingers on each cord so i know!,one thing more i donot know anything about guiter and music, but i have keen interest in listioning misic and i want to learn to play guiter, also i donot have a guiter now, but i want to buy one when i will have good money in my money bank.
please help me if u can
vivek

: i wanna learn how 2 play the bass guitar the easy way. tell me how to position my fingers on each cord so i know!

: : i wanna learn how 2 play the classic guitar the easy way. tell me so ican learn for my band.

: : i wanna learn how 2 play the bass guitar the easy way. tell me how to position my fingers on each cord so i know! I am 60 years old and starting late in life but always wanted to learn and never had time, I love country music, but love it all I guess because I go to sleep at night with music playing, can you help me learn?

: i wanna learn how 2 play guitar the easy way. tell me how to position my fingers on each cord so i know!

: : i wanna learn how 2 play guitar the easy way. tell me how to position my fingers on each cord so i know!

Re: tell me the diferent cord

: : : i wanna learn how 2 play guitar the easy way. tell me the cords

Re: how to advernce in playing guitar

I can I know how to hold most of the cords and how to strum but I would like to add flavour to my playing

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.