Hyostar

Advertisement
Posted by Rich on Sun, 02/26/06 - 16:20:19.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

I have a Hyostar 12 string acoustic guitar, model SJ-121. Although I have found some information on Hoystar guitars I haven't been able to find any information this model. I would appreciate it if someone could help. Any and all information will be helpful. It resembles a Martin D12.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Hyostar SJ121

: I also have a Hyostar SJ121, but unfortunately, I know even less about the guitar than you do. Reading a few reviews about 6 string Hyostars on Harmony, it seems that they were made in Japan during the 1970's when copying american guitars was a big thing there.

Bo

Re: Hyostar

I also have a Hyostar SJ-121. I got it a pawn shop in 1995. I also have not found any information about this model. The sound is great and it appears to be a well-made guitar. I saw one for sale on Craigslist but I have not found mention of any others on the web.

I just got a Hyostar sj121

I just got a Hyostar sj121 12 string at a thrift store yesterday for $25. I'm kinda curious if it has any value

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.