Re: Hyosung Corporation Montaya Model 34C

Advertisement
Posted by anthony wright on Sun, 01/14/07 - 14:03:11.

: I too have a Hyosung Montaya guitar, my model number is F-15, but like yourself I have been unable to find out much information. All I know is that my mother purchased it in southern california for approx. $150 20+ years ago, I hope that gives you a little perspective on your guitar, I would be curious to know if you find out anything else. ~Elli

i have a montaya dove acoustic i bought from a friend but he dont know about it cus he got it off someone but the guitar is a d-51 dove

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

need to find more info a is willing to sell electric guitar

I have a well made excellent condition all black elecric guitar. Iam willing to sell it for a fair price. The guitar has no maker marks on it that I can see. It has the originan whammy bar on it has a build in speaker on it .it is 35 inches in lenth. its a 6 sting guitar. the back of it where the batteri goes in it saids hyo San LTD. 1407 / 008P or equialent. Can anyone give me any information on it and if is will neg. A fair price I will sell it. Thank you.

unknown montaya model

My step-dad has a motaya acoustic guitar made in 1969. It has a 3 piece back on it with the middle piece being of a lighter wood than the pieces on the sides. This middle piece is triangle shaped. We are trying to find out what model it is but have had no luck with this. Does anyone have any information on what model it could be. The guitar resembles the montaya that is currently on sale on ebay. The difference is that the back on the one on ebay is one color of wood.

i have a d-51 i would like to get info on

i have the 34c model. mine is a 3/4 size. it is the same model that public high school students were instructed on exactly 20 years ago in nyc. my mother contacted the dept of education to find a dealer that would sell us this model because that's what i was using in school. thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.