Mardan Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by R Italiano on Tue, 08/13/02 - 19:53:26.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

Can anyone give me any info on a Mardan Acoustic guitar model 72DS serial 002095

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Mardan Guitarmynameismarty

: Can anyone give me any info on a Mardan Acoustic guitar model 72DS serial 002095

ineedinfoonmine Pleasehavehadnewsinceabout1985

Re: Mardan Guitar

Can anyone give me any info on a Mardan Acoustic guitar

Re: Mardan banjo mod 3530

can anyone give me any info on mardan banjos.I have a mod #530

:
: can anyone give me any info on mardan banjos.I have a mod #530

I also have a Mardan banjo. I cannot find any information about this brand on the web. I dont know what the model of it is but its been around for awhile. It's very well built with intricate inlay work on the resonator.

:

I also have a Mardan banjo. I cannot find any information about this brand on the web. I dont know what the model of it is but its been around for awhile. It's very well built with intricate inlay work on the resonator.

:

: :
: : can anyone give me any info on mardan banjos.I have a mod #530

Did you get any information on your mardan banjo. I have a mod #530, also, and would like to know what the resell value might be.

Re: Mardan banjo mod 530

:

thanks JB

i also have a Mardan guitar. i cant find information on it either. have you found any?

I can tell you I have a Mardan Acoustic guitar model 72200 serial 3108. I can't find any information about them.

my first electric guitar was a mardan guitar. very similar to the random teiscos and kays of the time.

I have a mardan acoustic serial #7220

so do i

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.