Re: Takamine FP 360 SC

Advertisement
Posted by james. young1953@hotmail.com on Thu, 03/05/09 - 04:16:02.

: : I have a beautiful FP360SC Takamine to sell. I cannot find any info on this model- where was it made, etc. Can anyone help me here? I don't know how much to ask. It was not in the archive section of Takamine.com thanks

:
: Hi ! I have the exact same guitar which I purchase for approximately $1000 canadian back in 1992.
I brought one in 1989 in birmingham for £485 and I still play it today and now sound better than ever and I still have all the information books i got when i brought it so if you contact me i will send it on to you

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Takamine FP 360 SC

: : : I have a beautiful FP360SC Takamine to sell. I cannot find any info on this model- where was it made, etc. Can anyone help me here? I don't know how much to ask. It was not in the archive section of Takamine.com thanks

: :
: : Hi ! I have the exact same guitar which I purchase for approximately $1000 canadian back in 1992.
: I brought one in 1989 in birmingham for £485 and I still play it today and now sound better than ever and I still have all the information books i got when i brought it so if you contact me i will send it on to you

I want to buy one of these guitars if any one has a one in good nic and want to sell it E-mail me at dreamsoffreedom@ireland.com
Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.