Takamine FP 360 SC

Advertisement
Posted by Michael A. Crimmins on Sat, 01/29/05 - 18:44:17.

I have a beautiful FP360SC Takamine to sell. I cannot find any info on this model- where was it made, etc. Can anyone help me here? I don't know how much to ask. It was not in the archive section of Takamine.com thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Takamine FP 940 SC

Your FP 360 SC is the closest I've come across to mine. I have a FP 940 SC Dreadnaught cutaway with an ebony fretboard. It was made in 1991 and apart from that I cannot find ANY information on my guitar. It is not as sweet as a Martin or other top end guitars acoustically but when amplified, there is nothing I have heard that compares to it. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Takamine FP 360 SC

: I have a beautiful FP360SC Takamine to sell. I cannot find any info on this model- where was it made, etc. Can anyone help me here? I don't know how much to ask. It was not in the archive section of Takamine.com thanks

how much do you want?

Same guitar?

I too have an FP 360-S (not SC), and I can vouch for its sound: LOUD, and sweet when finger-picked or played softly. I seldom play it through an amp, as I get plenty of sound out of it. I love mine, and paid almost $1,000 American in 1989! Good luck, and if you find a willing buyer, I might be a seller.
Best wishes,
Jim J

: I have a beautiful FP360SC Takamine to sell. I cannot find any info on this model- where was it made, etc. Can anyone help me here? I don't know how much to ask. It was not in the archive section of Takamine.com thanks

Hi ! I have the exact same guitar which I purchase for approximately $1000 canadian back in 1992.

Takamine FP 360 SC

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Takamine FP 360 SC

your takamine fp 360 is made in japan.. und costet in germany 400 bettweeen 500 euro.

Is the guitar still for sale?

I have a beautiful FP360SC Takamine to sell. I cannot find any info on this model- where was it made, etc. Can anyone help me here? I don't know how much to ask. It was not in the archive section of Takamine.com thanks

hey dom, i have one for sale too... FP 360 SC, hardly played.

Takamine guitar

you can contact me at mikecarling@eircom.net

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.