Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - April, 2000

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Picking Technique

I find that picking with the wrist is a lot slower and less precise. Picking with the forearm is a smaller, faster motion. The proof's in the pudding, just try and get any kind of pick speed with wrist picking and you'll fall short. Don't even think about doing eruption style tremolo picking with the wrist, it just doesn't work. That's not to say that wrist picking is useless, its good when you're playing slower stuff and you want more control over tone, I find it easier to control tone when wrist picking. You can go for a strong attack by plucking with the pick, or a weaker attack by letting the pick glide over the strings, maybe even angling the pick (which is horrible if you want fast stacatto stuff.) It's all in what you want to play, but when you're going for speed, forearm's the only way to go.

ive bin playin for a bit over 2 years too and at i concert i had do play parissienne walkways by gary more but the sound of my pick hittin the strings was prodomenant does any one no how brian may does it

I've been playing for about the same length of time and I also have diffuculty in deciding which method to exessivly practice with, the wrist or arm. I Use wrist orientated picking for techniques such as sweep picking, but I tend to use the whole arm when using econemy picking, jumping to the next string with the same pick stoke direction. I was just on a web page that said to have a totally relaxed arm and to use the wrist, yet I have started to use my arm out of habit! Look at accomplished guitarists such as hammitt, malmsteen etc. and watch their technique. Thats what I do and it somtimes points me in the right direction.

Joke Comp.

What is E.T. short for?

He's got small legs!!

bass joke, its funny how he did it.....

hi, i really want the bass, so i have something that a friend did with his bass, its not gross, but its funny to me,.......
one day my friend had come over to my house, and he brought his bass. he was learning new ways to pick, he doesnt like picks, so he uses his fingers. Well, i need water so i told him i would be back in a few secs, as i left the room i heard this loud note, so i thought he was just playing around and contuined at my search for water, here the actual funny part, when i got back, i had found my friends fingers weaved into the strings of his 4 string, it was obivous that he was in pain and we had to take him to the hostial to get his fingers unstuck..... every one in the waitting room was laughing at him, and now he considers picks more often.
i find it funny, he never did tell me how he got his fingers in his strings, but every time i bring it up, he changes the subject as fast as i brought it up, so i think ill let him keep it to himself.
blessed be
jenn

bass joke, its funny how he did it.....

hi, i really want the bass, so i have something that a friend did with his bass, its not gross, but its funny to me,.......
one day my friend had come over to my house, and he brought his bass. he was learning new ways to pick, he doesnt like picks, so he uses his fingers. Well, i need water so i told him i would be back in a few secs, as i left the room i heard this loud note, so i thought he was just playing around and contuined at my search for water, here the actual funny part, when i got back, i had found my friends fingers weaved into the strings of his 4 string, it was obivous that he was in pain and we had to take him to the hostial to get his fingers unstuck..... every one in the waitting room was laughing at him, and now he considers picks more often.
i find it funny, he never did tell me how he got his fingers in his strings, but every time i bring it up, he changes the subject as fast as i brought it up, so i think ill let him keep it to himself.
blessed be
jenn

not a joke, but funny

i think this is funny, i dont know about anyone else, but i feel sorry for this friend...
my frined, different friend, was sent to jail, and he had every thing in order, for when he gets back, after 6 months, half a year lets look at it this way, but he forgot one thing, his bass, he didnt leave it with anyone, but in his room, and his little brother always find his way in my friends room, so most like his bro will brake his guitar, and its most certantly getting out of tune, .... i think its funny, most likly ill go and take care of it, but i want one of my own, and thats the bass in this contest, so ill stop talking
blessed be
jenn

not a joke, but funny

i think this is funny, i dont know about anyone else, but i feel sorry for this friend...
my frined, different friend, was sent to jail, and he had every thing in order, for when he gets back, after 6 months, half a year lets look at it this way, but he forgot one thing, his bass, he didnt leave it with anyone, but in his room, and his little brother always find his way in my friends room, so most like his bro will brake his guitar, and its most certantly getting out of tune, .... i think its funny, most likly ill go and take care of it, but i want one of my own, and thats the bass in this contest, so ill stop talking
blessed be
jenn

Not a joke, but a funny story.

Here's my contribution !

I've just finished work on my Homepage at http://www.bensnet.fsnet.co.uk

I'm posting stuff which I think may be interesting to other axmeisters.

Please check it out and mail me to say what you think.

Anyway, here's the story.
The Marshall Story

Throughout the history of the world, one thing has never changed: Men and their power tools. Power. Tools. Together they make Power Tools. Tools which not only do things that tools do, but electrically at the same time. Therefore this brings us to the advent of the Electric Guitar. The guitar: a tool. The electric guitar: a Power Tool. The electric guitar combined 4 important elements:

1. A guitar 2. Volume 3. Electricity 4. An Amplifier

All of which became a veritable weapon when combined (like the Power Rangers)

The possibilities were endless. A guitar, an instrument to make music, could
be combined with electricity, to create an "electric guitar". This "electric
guitar" could be plugged into an amplifier. This amplifier could be turned up
to produce VOLUME. But a louder guitar was not enough. Thor not only had a
hammer, but a magical one at that. Zeus didn't only rule the universe, but
he could throw lightning bolts. Thus, with this insight, this brings us
to.....................DISTORTION!!!!

Distortion. It was uncontrollable, yet could be controlled. By overdriving
the speakers of the afforementioned "amplifier", the sound of the speakers
being chewed up created a pretty spiffy sound (albeit a loud one, considering
the increase in VOLUME (see above) Destroying speakers for the sake of kickass
sound soon became too inefficient a way to create the effect, which brings us
to a certain englishman: Jim Marshall. This guy bought into the idea of "hey,
this "distortion" sounds pretty cool, but I can't afford the speakers" and
eventually created Marshall Amplification, the company who's name is synonymous
with "Rock and Roll", "Crunch", and "Loud." Marshall's amps created distortion
by overdriving the tubes in the preamp, creating reliable, controlled distortion.
Marshall Amplification has been a staple of rock for 50 years, and will continue
to indefinitely.

So, the man has his electric guitar and an amplifier. What's he to do now (besides
learn how to play)? Simple. He outgrows his amp and foolishly decides he's going
to buy a new one. So, what's your pleasure? Well, being a man of action he saunters
past the 25W amps, past the 33W'ers, 50W? Nah.

It's loud BUT its NOT 100W. So he buys the 100W Marshall. And he is happy. He now
has his magical hammer; his lightning bolts. Only one hitch, no speaker cabs. So
he then decides hmm....big amp-big speakers. So again he goes shopping. lx12,
hah...not big enough. 2x10....nope. 2x12.....close but no cigar. 4x10...hmmm big
but not as big as the mighty 4x12. So he makes his purchase. Removes the seats from
the back of his car and proceeds to stuff the mighty 4x12 into the back. And once
again he is happy. He gets home. Goes to plug it in and sees....SPEAKER OUTPUT A and B.
"You mean I can plug in TWO OF THEM??". He quickly uses his masculine reasoning. 2
is better than 1. 1 is less than 2. I have 1. CRAP!. He hops in the car and runs
down to the store. On the way, he has a brain fart. He reasons "If I get a 2x12,
then I'll be able to use the smaller cab, the larger cab, or both." So he proceeds
to buy the 2x12. This is, of course, logical thinking, but who is he kidding? He's
gonna use ALL 8 12's whether he's practicing or touring. That's just the way it is.
Any how, This time he is pleased,but not as happy as the guy that owns 2 4x12's,
but more or less as happy as a guy with 8 12's can be (which is pretty happy, mind you.)
He gets home. Plugs that 2x12 into OUTPUT B, and steps back to admire his handiwork.
He sees 8 feet of Marshall. And once again he is happy. So he plugs in, turns on,
lets loose. The ensuing sonic explosion knocks out his electricity, screws up the
foundation of his house, scares the cat away for 2 days, and all up and down the
block, babies are crying. Once again he is happy. Well aware that his Marshall
has more or less destroyed his house, he whips out his power tools in an attempt
to fix what his new power tools did. After witnessing the destruction caused by
this mighty mountain of an amp, he is now convinced that satan lives in a black
and gold house called "Marshall" and that operating such a machine can--and will-
-end the world. He then regards his new crowd pleaser with awe and respect--and fear.

In the end, he sells the black and gold skyscraper and purchases a Line6 POD.
Once again, he is happy.

From Harmony-Central.com

Brilliant!!!!!!!

Brilliant Story!!!!!
I think you should win but seeing as how you're
: From Harmony-Central.com
then you already have heaps of gear so people should vote for my joke instead :)

Re: Brilliant!!!!!!!

No Mike, I'm not from harmony central.com, thats where I nicked the story from.

Check my site out matey if you get chance http:/www.bensnet.fsnet.co.uk

Cheers

Ben

: Brilliant Story!!!!!
: I think you should win but seeing as how you're
: : From Harmony-Central.com
: then you already have heaps of gear so people should vote for my joke instead :)

Did I pay to much For my USED HAMER?

I just recently won a 1981 Hamer U.S.A Special in an auction. The man said the guitar is in very good codition but has a few minor nicks and dings. It has the darkest green flame top finish I have ever seen; and it has Dimarzio Pickups. I ended up paying $750 +S/h and tax. I was wondering if thats to much money for one of those used and if so or not, how much do you think they're worth??

Re: Did I pay to much For my USED HAMER?

: Go to e-bay and watch the bidding and you will see about what things are going for. Only a few go for too much. Most go for a decent price.
The hamer is not that rare and most of your sensible bidders dropped out at their max and i'm sure you didn't go too much higher so i figure that you didn't pay too much.

Re: Did I pay to much For my USED HAMER?

Would you like to sell it again?
If it's in good condition I'd pay you $750.
Could you e-mail a couple of pictures?

Gibson Sonex-180 Deluxe

Gibson Sonex-180 Deluxe

This popular thread has been given its own page : Gibson Sonex-180 Deluxe

Transcribing songs by ear

Hey,
i wanted to know how i can go about figuring out songs by ear.. i definately dont have perfect pitch.. but im not tone deaf either... like what do i look for.. and how do i go about it?

and what sorta things should i practise to help me get that better

Re: Transcribing songs by ear

I'm afraid the only way to go here is hard work. I got started on easier songs for example stuff that just has simple rhythm guitar and maybee a simple solo.

If you keep ploughing through the tunes for fun you'll find that in a couple of months your ears will be a lot quicker at picking up chords, notes etc. a CD.

Remember the faster it goes the harder it is to transcribe but you will start to recognise patterns and be able to anticipate where a song is going.

Check out my site for some stuff I've transcribed and played.

http://www.bensnet.fsnet.co.uk

: Hey,
: i wanted to know how i can go about figuring out songs by ear.. i definately dont have perfect pitch.. but im not tone deaf either... like what do i look for.. and how do i go about it?

: and what sorta things should i practise to help me get that better

Chord Theory is the Answer

Hey...I'm new here, but one of you helped me a couple of days ago, so I thought I'd return the favor...here goes....

Transcribing melodies and chordal material are completely two different beasts. For melodic, single-note stuff, I would suggest picking up some kind of computer interval training program. Once you learn what a tritone sounds like compared to a major seventh compared to a minor third, placing these intervals in the context of a melody should be no problem. Then all you gotta do is memorize the rhythms....gosh...that makes it sound so simple...

As far as figuring out chords, what you need to remember is that *MOST* popular music follows the conventions of western chord theory...Tonic-subdominant-dominant being the standard progression, with maybe some ii of V's, b5 substitutions or other chromatic-type chords thrown in for good measure...yadda yadda yadda.

What I would do here is buy an introductory Music Theory book (the textbook type, not the "Theory for Idiot Guitarists/fits in the neck of your guitar case" type). Learn it, live it, love it. Play the progressions you read about until your fingers fall off. If you don't know how to read the treble clef yet, LEARN. You'll thank me for it. Once you can play the chords, you'll be able to identify them within the context of a song.

Most of the music I transcribe is in the car, away from any instrument, or on the fly during an impromptu coffee shop performance. The progressions are so standard that you can tell what's coming before it gets there.

Have fun. Good luck.

Thanx for all the help guys.. ill get onto it

: Thanx for all the help guys.. ill get onto it
I find the best way is to work out the bass part first by finding the note/key on the 6th string.
Work out the chords. Listen to the song so that you can remember the line then try and work it out by 'ear' . Knowing the Key and the chord pattern will help enormously in this regard. Good luck Bob

Joke but not about guitars

I'm like a vacume,
I suck and blow and i get laid in the closet

Re: Joke but not about guitars

: I'm like a vacume,
: I suck and blow and i get laid in the closet

you are right....this wasn't about
guitars, but it wasn't a joke either.
get a life, slut.

that's one stupid joke

Info on Fender Cyclone guitar.

I have been recently shopping around for an electric guitar, and I came across a Fender Cyclone with Tex Mex pic ups for 286 dollars marked down from 600 dollars, and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on this model and explain to me exactly what the Tex Mex pic ups do, and what is the major difference in this guitar from the other Fender models.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Info on Fender Cyclone guitar.

: I have been recently shopping around for an electric guitar, and I came across a Fender Cyclone with Tex Mex pic ups for 286 dollars marked down from 600 dollars, and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on this model and explain to me exactly what the Tex Mex pic ups do, and what is the major difference in this guitar from the other Fender models.

: Thanks for your help!

First off if its in good shape, or if its new, your getting a good deal. I like the Cyclone, its a lot different then a strat of a tele. Its surprising that I like it, because I don't like fenders all to much. First the pickups: A tex-mex is a kind of pickup used on some strats, its real retro, and it better then standard ones. They took the tex-mex pickup from a bridge position and put it up on the neck. You could tell, because the neck pickup is angled. The really cool part, is the humbucker on the bridge. I heard its really good. I once had a S/H setup on my Jackson, and it gave it a diverse sound. The only major difference is that it looks like a combo of a jaguar and a strat.

Hey, thanks for your reply. I went ahead and picked it up because it sounded really nice, and I felt like I was getting agreat deal. I also wanted to ask you if you could give me an idea on how I would go about exploring the tex mex pickups. I am a beginning guitarist and I am still a little ignorant on what pick ups are all about. Thanks again for your help.

: Hey, thanks for your reply. I went ahead and picked it up because it sounded really nice, and I felt like I was getting agreat deal. I also wanted to ask you if you could give me an idea on how I would go about exploring the tex mex pickups. I am a beginning guitarist and I am still a little ignorant on what pick ups are all about. Thanks again for your help.

I'm not sure whether you get a 3-way or a 5-way switch on your guitar, but I will explain the 3-way to get your feet wet. When you put the switch foward, you get the Tex-mex pickup, which give you that real cool Stevie Ray Vaughn type of glassy sound. This foward position give you the real "strat" sound. When you put the switch back into the rythem position you get a really gutsy humbucker, that gives you a cool type of "super strat" sound (Ibanez, Jackson, ESP). In the middle you get a mix of both sounds. When I play, I change pickups constantly, sometimes 3-4 times a song. I set my volume and tone accordingly, and I get a real mixed up sound. Use the single Tex-mex, for when you are soloing, because single coil pickups are so good for artificial harmonics. I think that is the only time I use the treble pickup on my guitars. For the most part, stick to the humbucker, or stick the switch in the middle, because you get the most output from that. Enjoy the guitar!!!

Info on Cyclome Style

The Cyclone is a Fender Mustang body. The only difference is the bridge, neck, pickups, and pickup switches.

hi my name is timmy and im doing a science fair project on electrical guitar pick ups and i was wondering if you could send me some info that would be great thanx

I Own the Cyclone myself, as others have said its got a Mustang Body but the pickups and bridge are different, to start its got the one Tex mex single coal which if found on a lot of Fender products however you will not find the Atomic Humbucker on any oterh guitar BUT the Cyclone and believe me t a nice peice of work.

: : I have been recently shopping around for an electric guitar, and I came across a Fender Cyclone with Tex Mex pic ups for 286 dollars marked down from 600 dollars, and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on this model and explain to me exactly what the Tex Mex pic ups do, and what is the major difference in this guitar from the other Fender models.

: : Thanks for your help!

: First off if its in good shape, or if its new, your getting a good deal. I like the Cyclone, its a lot different then a strat of a tele. Its surprising that I like it, because I don't like fenders all to much. First the pickups: A tex-mex is a kind of pickup used on some strats, its real retro, and it better then standard ones. They took the tex-mex pickup from a bridge position and put it up on the neck. You could tell, because the neck pickup is angled. The really cool part, is the humbucker on the bridge. I heard its really good. I once had a S/H setup on my Jackson, and it gave it a diverse sound. The only major difference is that it looks like a combo of a jaguar and a strat.

old Okinawan guitar

Has anyone ever heard of a guitar called RINKEN CUSTOM?
It was sold between 1950s and 1970s at a shop in Okinawa, near Kadena air base.
It could be double or triple-necked, coated with Japanese lacquer.

Re: shima uta tabs

anyone have it ????
Please

A good direct sound?

I'm trying to get a good sound with my Strat while running the signal directly into the mixing board. Does anyone have any advice? Amp emulator box? Line 6 Pod? Some other effects unit?
I'll appreciate your help.

Re: A good direct sound?

I get good results using my line 6 POD. I run it direct into my PC for recording, live i run it into the PA or into my power amp.

Please feel free to have a look at my homepage. I've put some .mp3 samples of me playing my pod.

http://www.bensnet.fsnet.co.uk

Ben

: I'm trying to get a good sound with my Strat while running the signal directly into the mixing board. Does anyone have any advice? Amp emulator box? Line 6 Pod? Some other effects unit?
: I'll appreciate your help.

Orange Amps

What would You pay for an original, used Orange Overdrive
120 Head, whitch is in good condition?

Re: Orange Amps

They're not that expensive. Cheaper than similar
Marshalls and Hiwatts.

Re: Orange Amps

: They're not that expensive. Cheaper than similar
: Marshalls and Hiwatts.Where i can find Orange Amps in Asia

Anybody have experience with Guitar Magic II instructional CD?

It looks pretty good, but it costs more than I want to experiment with. Any other recomendations?
I've been playing acoustic guitar for many years, but I think I would rank as an intermediate player that's closer to beginner than expert.

Re: Anybody have experience with Guitar Magic II instructional CD?

: It looks pretty good, but it costs more than I want to experiment with. Any other recomendations?
: I've been playing acoustic guitar for many years, but I think I would rank as an intermediate
player that's closer to beginner than expert
. --I bought it and have had terrible support. They cut me off from getting codes to use it.
When necessary I reformat my computer (as much as once a month sometimes) and SDG
said I had no right to expect the codes if I reformat that often. I told them I could do
whatever I wanted and that they never said in the web site you had to get the codes
from them every time. They refused to refund my money. I have all the emails to prove it.
I threw my money away. Any more info please email me. Mike
you need new codes from them every time you reformat.

I DON'T RECOMEND BUYING GUITAR MAGIC 2.I BOUGHT THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF GUITAR MAGIC ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE THIS NEW VERSION CAME OUT.THE COMPANY SAID I WOULD GET THE NEW VESION FREE WHEN IT CAME OUT,BUT WHEN I CONTACTED THEM(BECAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED IT)THEY WANTED PROOF THAT I BOUGHT A VERSION IN THE FIRST PLACE.( THEY ALREADY HAD MY NAME, ADRESS AND SHIPPING DATE)SO I WOULD NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THE COMPANY CLAIMS. looks pretty good, but it costs more than I want to experiment with. Any other recomendations?
: I've been playing acoustic guitar for many years, but I think I would rank as an intermediate player that's closer to beginner than expert.

I DON'T RECOMEND BUYING GUITAR MAGIC 2.I BOUGHT THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF GUITAR MAGIC ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE THIS NEW VERSION CAME OUT.THE COMPANY SAID I WOULD GET THE NEW VERSION FREE WHEN IT CAME OUT,BUT WHEN I CONTACTED THEM(BECAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED IT)THEY WANTED PROOF THAT I BOUGHT A VERSION IN THE FIRST PLACE.( THEY ALREADY HAD MY NAME, ADDRESS AND SHIPPING DATE)SO I WOULD NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THE COMPANY CLAIMS. looks pretty good, but it costs more than I want to experiment with. Any other recomendations?
: I've been playing acoustic guitar for many years, but I think I would rank as an intermediate player that's closer to beginner than expert.

I DON'T RECOMEND BUYING GUITAR MAGIC 2.I BOUGHT THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF GUITAR MAGIC ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE THIS NEW VERSION CAME OUT.THE COMPANY SAID I WOULD GET THE NEW VERSION FREE WHEN IT CAME OUT,BUT WHEN I CONTACTED THEM(BECAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED IT)THEY WANTED PROOF THAT I BOUGHT A VERSION IN THE FIRST PLACE.( THEY ALREADY HAD MY NAME, ADDRESS AND SHIPPING DATE)SO I WOULD NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THE COMPANY CLAIMS.

: It looks pretty good, but it costs more than I want to experiment with. Any other recomendations?

I WOULD NOT RECOMEND DEALING WITH THE COMPANY THAT MAKES GUITAR MAGIC 2.I BOUGHT THE PREVIOUS VERSION ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE THIS NEW VERSION CAME OUT.THE COMPANY SAID I WOULD BE SENT THE NEW VERSION FREE BECAUSE I PERCHASED IT SO CLOSE TO THE RELEASE OF THE NEW GUITAR MAGIC.I NEVER RECEIVED IT. WHEN I CALLED THEM AND E-MAILED THEM ABOUT IT THEY WANTED PROOF I EVEN BOUGHT IT I THE FIRST PLACE.(THEY ALREADY HAD MY SHIPPING DATE ALL THE INFORMATION THEY NEEDED},SO I WOULD NOT BELEIVE ANYTHING THE COMPANY CLAIMS.

I WOULD NOT RECOMEND DEALING WITH THE COMPANY THAT MAKES GUITAR MAGIC 2.I BOUGHT THE PREVIOUS VERSION ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE THIS NEW VERSION CAME OUT.THE COMPANY SAID I WOULD BE SENT THE NEW VERSION FREE BECAUSE I PERCHASED IT SO CLOSE TO THE RELEASE OF THE NEW GUITAR MAGIC.I NEVER RECEIVED IT. WHEN I CALLED THEM AND E-MAILED THEM ABOUT IT THEY WANTED PROOF I EVEN BOUGHT IT I THE FIRST PLACE.(THEY ALREADY HAD MY SHIPPING DATE ALL THE INFORMATION THEY NEEDED},SO I WOULD NOT BELEIVE ANYTHING THE COMPANY CLAIMS.

Yeah, I bought it some time ago. If youre still interested in an appraisal let me know by email. I won't bag it in public but I'll let you know what I've found in email.

hand/wrist problems

I'm a guitarist and I have been diagnosed with tendonitis/carpal tunnel syndrome.I have tried everyting from physical therapy to accupunture, but nothing has helped that much. I'm still able to play gigs and teach lessons, but if I woodshed, the pain becomes pretty severe. I would like to talk to anyone who has/had this type of problem. Also, I havent talked to any musicians that have had successful surgery. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: hand/wrist problems

I am a guitarist and a massage therapist and have had problems over the years with my wrists. I finally started some warm up exercises before and after I would do a massage or play the guitar. I have a site about my work. http://www.circle-of-life.net/wristrx.html

MP3 Revolution

Hello out there!!

I subscribed to Guitar Weekly almost a year ago, and often something fun comes up to go a little further with. MP3's are just that thing I am talking about. I don't know that I agree with the "stimulating CD sales" argument, but I do think MP3's have done something more important, and just in time too. With this world lumbering further and further into the perils of capitalism, this most amazing sanctuary of music and all it's energy has come under heavy economic pressure. I don't want to say too much, but I do speak as a performing musician, and what I have to say is this. MP3's have brought the power back to the lonely musician whose talent and inspiration, have for so long now, been exploited. I do think that sales from studio albums will be generally decreasing over time, but there is one great big catch: Live concerts!! I don't know about all you guys, but I play my music by the feel and everyone who gets to share that with me feels it too. That is the beauty of music, and that is something MP3's will never capture. The profit in music (economically) comes from the fact that you are selling emotion. It is the only such industry to do this. For the true musicians who play because they have to play, and to the bands and solo artists who groove from the bottom of your hearts...don't be worried about MP3's - the power is back to you and not the distributor - that being said, the real money in the future will lie in live concerts and the selling of live recordings at concerts.

James Chapman - Long live the love.

Benny Hill theme tune

People.

I've just added my version of the Benny Hill theme tune to my homepage http://www.bensnet.fsnet.co.uk

I'ts hilarious and its on the Soundbytes page.

Hope you enjoy it.

Ben

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.