Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - July, 2000

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild, Matin or other HELP!!

: I have recently been looking around for an acoustic guitar in the $500-$600 range and after determining that electronics weren't that important to me, I went through hundreds of acoustics and finally I have narrowed it down to either the Guild D4 or the Martin DM.

: I played both these guitars extensively and I just can't decide which one suits my needs the best. I really like the woodier tone of the guild, but the Martin has a really great balanced tone and feels nicer around the neck, with slightly better action than the Guild.

: If there is anyone out there with experience in both of these guitars, please help, or if you want to confuse me even more, suggest a better guitar than either of these two for under $600.

: THanxaLOT

Martin has just come out with a new all wood modle for about 700bucks its called the D-16GT Its almost like the SPD-16 but it does not have a line in the back. the two pice back are just joined togatehr. you might also want to check out the D-15 its an all wood guitar for about 565 bucks WWW.mandoweb.com that includes a case a wooden martin case.

5th/ 7th position (I don't understand, need help!)

I hear people saying that for example, if I'm playing in E, I was playing the lead in 3rd, 5th, or 7th, position, I'm confused on this, and if I move to these positions, do I need to flat or sharp certain notes at that position. Also if I play the same notes as the root note position as I do in the say 7th, won't I get the same sound, or is it that you would land on different root notes for these positions?
PLEASE HELP< TOTALLY CONFUSED!!!

Re: 5th/ 7th position (I don't understand, need help!)

To your first question , I'd say no. Notes of any particular scale are repeated or rearranged as you move up the neck(MODES).The only things that change are the pitch and the fingerings.So, if a preson says
"I played the solo in 7th position" he/she is really saying they played an E scale in the 7th step(Aolian Mode),it's really the same notes.
To your second question the answer is yes and no.Yes you would land on a different root note(Mode).But the sound would be a little different.An E note played on the G string(9th fret)sounds a little different than E
note on the D string (14th fret).This is because the D string is thicker.
Hope this helps.

Fender Hot Rod deluxe and 60's strat

Ijust purchased a fender amp and strat and I was wondering if I will get my moneys worth. Can anyone tell me about any of the two.

Re: Fender Hot Rod deluxe and 60's strat

Not too familiar with Fender DeVille amps,but if you got a 60's Strat.,thats cool.What year?? These guitars have remarkably warm yet shimmering tone.Strats, however are temperamental axes.From hot climate to air conditioning can play havok with tuning.Bending notes too hard,swinging them,grabbing them can cause neck to shift out of position.Strats play best at medium action
Most of these were made from alder wood,which gives it
warmth and color.Also they were sun-dried for 3-5yrs.(?),so wood is totally dry and light.Remember,the pickups back then were hand wound,so each strat. has it's own sound.When coil wire is crossed,over-lapped,or
dented,it can change the guitar's tone.I would try a dozen or so before I settle on one.PLEASE,PLEASE,don't
modify it(i.e. Humbuckers,locking bridge ect.ect.)the
Mona Lisa doesn't need more paint.As far as moneys worth,that's up to you.Take care of your axe(wrap neck),put it back in case when not used and play it
well!!
Good Luck,Stratman!

Re: Fender Hot Rod deluxe and 60's strat

I have a hotrod deluxe and a japanese 60's reissue and an american standard strat and they sound fantastic together.

Gibson and Epiphone

Why are Epiphone Les Pauls much cheaper than Gibsons? Whats the difference?

Re: Gibson and Epiphone

Epiphones are usually made of cheaper wood,silly pickups, and fingerboards just not real quality stuff.
Les Pauls,however are usually made of Mahagony(hard,beautiful wood). Pickups are good Gibson stock.Made in U.S.A.Fretboards are either rosewood or ebony(good stuff).Paul necks are also shaped better.Remember,Epiphone is the low-end brother of Gibson,so while their product is O.K.,it's not high quality of Gibson.
Hope this helps

: Epiphones are usually made of cheaper wood,silly pickups, and fingerboards just not real quality stuff.
: Les Pauls,however are usually made of Mahagony(hard,beautiful wood). Pickups are good Gibson stock.Made in U.S.A.Fretboards are either rosewood or ebony(good stuff).Paul necks are also shaped better.Remember,Epiphone is the low-end brother of Gibson,so while their product is O.K.,it's not high quality of Gibson.
: Hope this helps

Actually, I have to correct you, the Epiphones are Mahagony wood, but it is true that the overall craftmanship is not as high quality. I owned an Epiphone Les Paul Standard and it was a beautiful instrument, and I often wish I still had it. I would say the biggest difference sonicallly is the pickups. I think you could get an epi les paul, put some great picups in it (like Seymor Duncans, DiMarzios, or EMG's) and have a serious ass-kicking guitar.

why are gibson guitars more expensive then epiphone?

rare ovation guitar

i have one limited edition 1979 Adamas 12 string Ovation model #1688-09 serial #792 signed by Chuck Kamam in bowl of guitar. Given to David Allan Coe by Chuck Kamam in 1979. What's it worth?

Re: rare ovation guitar

: i have one limited edition 1979 Adamas 12 string Ovation model #1688-09 serial #792 signed by Chuck Kamam in bowl of guitar. Given to David Allan Coe by Chuck Kamam in 1979. What's it worth?

: : i have one limited edition 1979 Adamas 12 string Ovation model #1688-09 serial #792 signed by Chuck Kamam in bowl of guitar. Given to David Allan Coe by Chuck Kamam in 1979. What's it worth?

Worth about 1,500

Glen Cambell Signature ) Mod. 1618-4.

: : i have one limited edition 1979 Adamas 12 string Ovation model #1688-09 serial #792 signed by Chuck Kamam in bowl of guitar. Given to David Allan Coe by Chuck Kamam in 1979. What's it worth?
What is the going price for this Guitar?

: : i have one limited edition 1979 Adamas 12 string Ovation ;I have a ovation that was mace in 1968 in perfect condition .Deep back with case .Whats it worth?

dumbass

check it out...some dumbass is on ebay saying dave matthews plays an epiphone. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=395965173

Re: dumbass

: check it out...some dumbass is on ebay saying dave matthews plays an epiphone. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=395965173

Hey ethier that guy is smoking some serious crack, or its a good sales ploy. If some gullibul sucker pays him a kings ransom for that guitar, he deserves to be taken. Give me a fuckin break, that doesn't even look like an EPI SST. the Epi ones have no sound hole, and actually looks like the Gibson version

Re: hey

hey wats up...............................................................................................................................o yea Angus Young rocks!!!!

Tones of Home

Hi, I've got a USA standard tele and a fender princeton chorus and I'm just looking for advice on how to get the sounds of either the guy's in Blind Melon or the various guys that played with Janis Joplin, I just think their souind was so cool.
I know I'll probably need a few pedals and that as well, but some amp settings would be really useful.
Thanks for any help.

Tony

Re: Tones of Home

: Hi, I've got a USA standard tele and a fender princeton chorus and I'm just looking for advice on how to get the sounds of either the guy's in Blind Melon or the various guys that played with Janis Joplin, I just think their souind was so cool.
: I know I'll probably need a few pedals and that as well, but some amp settings would be really useful.
: Thanks for any help.

: Tony

hi

Epi setup

I have a korina explorer that's giving me a headache with intonation. I seem to hear a faint undertone on some strings that I think is preventing me from getting this accurate. I think the neck needs to be adjusted forward. I think this is called relief? Has anybody messed with this, or ran into the same thing? I played an Epi L.P. that seemed to do the exact same thing. Any thoughts, ideas, comments? ...thanks

Re: Epi setup

It's generally not a good idea to mess around with the
neck.The neck is the guitar!! Might try taking them to a qualified guitar tech.,preferably one with a good rep.
Be careful,Good luck

I've messed around with set ups before and had pretty good results. And I put a guitar together from some fender and kramer parts. I was just wondering if anyone else has run across this on other Epi's. Some guys say turn the adjusting nut 1/4 turn and check the results in 24 hours, so I'm looking for feedback.

: I have a korina explorer that's giving me a headache with intonation. I seem to hear a faint undertone on some strings that I think is preventing me from getting this accurate. I think the neck needs to be adjusted forward. I think this is called relief? Has anybody messed with this, or ran into the same thing? I played an Epi L.P. that seemed to do the exact same thing. Any thoughts, ideas, comments? ...thanks

The book "Guitar Player Repair Guide" is a good refernce for all sorts of things, it's the best
$23 you can spend.

You can check the relief buy puting a capo on the
first fret; hold down the low E string at the 17th
fret. The space at the 7th fret is your relief. The
book says the gibson factory spec is .012 I bought a
set of feeler guages at a local autoparts shop for
$7-8.

I not a real fan of doing your own neck adjsutment,
particularly when you going to tighten the truss rod.
One of my buds snapped the rod his guitar goin' for
that elusive "one last turn will do it".

Doug

ps get the book it's worth it:^)

big head todd and the monsters

does anyone have any tabs from big head todd and the monsters from the beautiful world cd

EQ ADVICE FOR METAL SOUND PLEASE HELP

I USE A MESA BOOGIE TRIPLE RECTIFIER WITH A BOSS METAL ZONE AND A BOSS EQ.MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GET THE CRUNCH SOUND OUT WHEN I PALM MUTE.I WANT A FEAR FACTORY OR PANTERA SOUND.WHEN I PALM MUTE I WANT IT TO HAVE A HARD CHUNK SOUND.

Re: EQ ADVICE FOR METAL SOUND PLEASE HELP

start by taking all the mids out

Here's what i like to do:
1) achieve the basic metal form by cranking up the high and low frequencies on the eq and dropping middle
'V' shape
2) then do the same with my amp, and turn the high down until i get a nice crunch

now if you turn high down too much the sound will become muddy, having it too high makes the sound too earsplitting. this works for me, basically i use eq just for the basic form and then finetune with my amp, i'm not sure if this will give you the sound you're looking for though.

good idea.

just so u know, neutral settings on ur amp eq are 12 o'clock, or 5. same with ur eq. u might already know that, but i was blown away when i learned that, so yeah, hehe
: )

christ thats a hot setup!!!!!!!!!!

well, not that kinda metal sound, use either just the amp distortion or the pedal thru the clean channel. basically, lows and highs 10, mids 0. lots of gain. also try rolling back the tone knob on ur guitar a little if u want. i dont know much bout eq pedals so maybe leave it out and just use the pedal or amp eq's.

by the way, how much did that setup cost!?! wherebouts r ya? what kinda guitar u got? i NEED a mesa triple rectifier! im in australia and im worried about the $$$$$$ needed : )

I agree with the just use the amp distortion theory. I don't know a lot about mesa amps, but that rig should be able to rip anyones head off. I think I'd drop everything (eq) and just use a cord.

: I USE A MESA BOOGIE TRIPLE RECTIFIER WITH A BOSS METAL ZONE AND A BOSS EQ.MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GET THE CRUNCH SOUND OUT WHEN I PALM MUTE.I WANT A FEAR FACTORY OR PANTERA SOUND.WHEN I PALM MUTE I WANT IT TO HAVE A HARD CHUNK SOUND.

: : I USE A MESA BOOGIE TRIPLE RECTIFIER WITH A BOSS METAL ZONE AND A BOSS EQ.MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GET THE CRUNCH SOUND OUT WHEN I PALM MUTE.I WANT A FEAR FACTORY OR PANTERA SOUND.WHEN I PALM MUTE I WANT IT TO HAVE A HARD CHUNK SOUND.

All right dude:

I have the same pedals but a different amp. I have a fender Deville that has 4 10's in it. Your Mesa will already have extra bass so you may have to compensate a bit. Fist of all DON'T take out all of the mid frequencies. Yes, they should be lower but the mids are what give you the thick tone like Zakk Wyldes solo tone back when he played with Ozzy. mids are very important. Sinc you have the boss eq pedal and Metal Zone I will tell you what settings mine are at and then you can play from there.

Metal Zone:

High-9:30, Low-1:00, Middle-3:30, Mid freq-1:00, Distortion-2:00

Boss Equalizer:

100: +3, 200: +4, 400: -7.5, 800: -7.5, 1.6K: +3, 3.2K: -7.5, 6.4K: 0.

Try these out. The equalizer is really nice for developing you mids. you can see that 400 and 800 are dropped to get the crunchy sound but boos the 1.6 to get screaming solos and very rich distortion. Play even more with the let your Mesa develop the highs and lows. Write me back and let me know how the stuff worked out. Later

Zakk A few words of advice, to take or leave as you like. I dont see why you would need a Boss metal zone pedal with your triple rectifier. Unless you are unable to turn it up past one because they are so loud!(The mesa triple rectifier has one hundred and fifty watts in the power amp Thats huge!!!!!.I play in a hard rock band in CA and I use a 60 watt Mesa dual calliber This is plenty loud for stage use. Besides thats what PA's are for. Its better to let a sound man mike your cab and dial in the right Volume for the venue as opposed to the sound man battling to bring his rig up to your volume. I hate to say it but 100 watts is pretty much all you would ever really need.Its kind of like having a hot rod that you cant ever really take up to 150mph. Using a lower wattage amp will help obtain a hard driving tone at a reasonable listening level,something to consider?????). Anyways Mesa makes great products!
I used to have a Tremloverb Head and those are actually a dual rectifier with reverb and tremlo thrown in to boot plus some cosmetic changes. This is what I would do. Turn the rectifier selector switch on the back to silicon diode this will emphasize attack in a chunky percussive sence vs.the natural attack of the tube rectifier.Now use the modern select on the red channel.I've used mesa amps for a few years now and those in the know tend to agree that you dont have to turn the gain up to ten to make a mesa roar. The gain design in mesa products is designed to work well at moderate settings( unlike tha marshall mind set 11 ) For your sound probably set it at 8.This amp is designed and tuned to be focused on hard core metal tone. The key to this is, a metal tone thats still musical. A chain saw thats been oiled if you get my meaning. Moderate bass and treble settings and the mids you can turn down to 2-3 allthough with this particular anp you might want to turn the mids up I'm serious "experiment" . Now I didnt catch what kind of cabinet you are running this through But the Mesa
4 by 12 Rectifier cab will round out the tone nicely . It was made for these heads and is a important link in the chain .They are closed back and project some serious thump. Also what kind of guitar are you playing through. Single coil pickups do not in my opinion have the beef needed to fulfill this type of tone (dont get me wrong I love single coil pickups Just not for metal). I would use a well made guitar with humbuckers
You can ask around and see what others are using. I like a bright treble pickup on the bridge for chunky metal riffs and metal rythm and a fat sounding neck pickup for high on the neck leads and Clean tone thats warm and full. Another thing to keep in mind in the greater scheme of things is that the bands you may be listening to are probably using all the tools at their disposal in the recording studio. This means the heavy sounding riffs that are the end product that you buy are much more than just one track of their favorite amp.Multple tracks of the same riffs played through one or more of the same or diferent amps alltogether then FX processed compressed and EQ mixed and mastered thats alot to compete with as a Guitar player ( yet thats the beauty of getting to do a project in the studio, you can and will push every envelope to its maximum, Time and money pending) . You get my point I'm sure. If I were you I would concentrate on getting Tight with your band and focus on the basics. If you find you cant get the tone your looking for out of that amp Keep shopping but buyers beware The path of constantly trading in gear is a losing road for your pockett book. Shop hard and smart and dont be afraid to buy used gear if you can find what you want. You can save alot on some nice equipment if you are patient. A great resource to check out is harmony.com You can read reviews of products written by the people who actually purchased the equipment. They have guitar amps by brand name with coplete reviews Check it out! Good luck I hope you find what you are looking for.

Zakk A few words of advice, to take or leave as you like. I dont see why you would need a Boss metal zone pedal with your triple rectifier. Unless you are unable to turn it up past one because they are so loud!(The mesa triple rectifier has one hundred and fifty watts in the power amp Thats huge!!!!!.I play in a hard rock band in CA and I use a 60 watt Mesa dual calliber This is plenty loud for stage use. Besides thats what PA's are for. Its better to let a sound man mike your cab and dial in the right Volume for the venue as opposed to the sound man battling to bring his rig up to your volume. I hate to say it but 100 watts is pretty much all you would ever really need.Its kind of like having a hot rod that you cant ever really take up to 150mph. Using a lower wattage amp will help obtain a hard driving tone at a reasonable listening level,something to consider?????). Anyways Mesa makes great products!
I used to have a Tremloverb Head and those are actually a dual rectifier with reverb and tremlo thrown in to boot plus some cosmetic changes. This is what I would do. Turn the rectifier selector switch on the back to silicon diode this will emphasize attack in a chunky percussive sence vs.the natural attack of the tube rectifier.Now use the modern select on the red channel.I've used mesa amps for a few years now and those in the know tend to agree that you dont have to turn the gain up to ten to make a mesa roar. The gain design in mesa products is designed to work well at moderate settings( unlike tha marshall mind set 11 ) For your sound probably set it at 8.This amp is designed and tuned to be focused on hard core metal tone. The key to this is, a metal tone thats still musical. A chain saw thats been oiled if you get my meaning. Moderate bass and treble settings and the mids you can turn down to 2-3 allthough with this particular anp you might want to turn the mids up I'm serious "experiment" . Now I didnt catch what kind of cabinet you are running this through But the Mesa
4 by 12 Rectifier cab will round out the tone nicely . It was made for these heads and is a important link in the chain .They are closed back and project some serious thump. Also what kind of guitar are you playing through. Single coil pickups do not in my opinion have the beef needed to fulfill this type of tone (dont get me wrong I love single coil pickups Just not for metal). I would use a well made guitar with humbuckers
You can ask around and see what others are using. I like a bright treble pickup on the bridge for chunky metal riffs and metal rythm and a fat sounding neck pickup for high on the neck leads and Clean tone thats warm and full. Another thing to keep in mind in the greater scheme of things is that the bands you may be listening to are probably using all the tools at their disposal in the recording studio. This means the heavy sounding riffs that are the end product that you buy are much more than just one track of their favorite amp.Multple tracks of the same riffs played through one or more of the same or diferent amps alltogether then FX processed compressed and EQ mixed and mastered thats alot to compete with as a Guitar player ( yet thats the beauty of getting to do a project in the studio, you can and will push every envelope to its maximum, Time and money pending) . You get my point I'm sure. If I were you I would concentrate on getting Tight with your band and focus on the basics. If you find you cant get the tone your looking for out of that amp Keep shopping but buyers beware The path of constantly trading in gear is a losing road for your pockett book. Shop hard and smart and dont be afraid to buy used gear if you can find what you want. You can save alot on some nice equipment if you are patient. A great resource to check out is harmony.com You can read reviews of products written by the people who actually purchased the equipment. They have guitar amps by brand name with coplete reviews Check it out! Good luck I hope you find what you are looking for. Also check out what Dimebag Darrels using That may be a help!

: : I USE A MESA BOOGIE TRIPLE RECTIFIER WITH A BOSS METAL ZONE AND A BOSS EQ.MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GET THE CRUNCH SOUND OUT WHEN I PALM MUTE.I WANT A FEAR FACTORY OR PANTERA SOUND.WHEN I PALM MUTE I WANT IT TO HAVE A HARD CHUNK SOUND.

Zakk,

My advice is first, that though the Metal Zone is probably the best distortion PEDAL you really ought to rely on the Rectifier's distortion...James Hetfield for one does, he only uses built-in amp distortion be cause it sounds more "Real" and I tend to agree. Like the previous writer said, you probably just haven't been able to crank it high enough to get that killer metal tone. Also, you may want to customize your pickups.... Seymor Duncan, Dimarzio (my personal fav) and EMG all make great high output pickups which will increase the amount of distortion you'll get (in a natural sounding way).

My second piece of advice is to consider going RACK. I am a longtime metalhead (though I am now moving more into the progressive metal area) and I have found after alot of gear buying and swapping that the head/cab game is VERY LIMITING. Get a good tube preamp (like the Mesa Triaxis, Marshall JMP-1 or even preamp processors like the Digitech 21-series or Rocktrons) and a good power amp...either tube or a good tube emulating power amp (the Marshall valvestate power amps are GREAT and the Tubeworks MOSVALVE series which I use personally.) This will give you alot more flexibility (going from lush stereo cleans to heavy distorion) and you can get really heavy sounds (at lower volumes too because the preamp is doing more of the work)

anyway, that's my two cents.... if you want an idea of my sound check out my band at www.ProfaneOath.com. All of the clips on there were recorded using my Digitech 2120 preamp and Mosvalve power amp. I have since added the Marshall JMP-1 for distortions which gives it a little warmer sound.

Spencer

i have the boss metal zone and a marshll amp but every time i plug everything in it wont work, the red light is on and every thing, plz help -jacob

Best guitar?

Ive been playing for about 3 weeks on a lil Epiphone FT-135 I had in the basement and Im loving life--but now I want to get a newer guitar. Can someone recommend an accoustic or accoustic/electric that I can pickup for under 200 bucks?

Re: Best guitar?

Martin-Sigma acoustic/electric

: Martin-Sigma acoustic/electric

Also, check out the Tradition series dreadnoughts from Dean. Low price; Big, rich sound. I've had Martin owners scratching their head wondering why they paid so much. Best advice, play 'em all first and decide which is best for YOU !!! If you order from a warehouse or outlet where it's shipped to you, make sure they have a return policy if you're not satisfied. Good luck.

: Ive been playing for about 3 weeks on a lil Epiphone FT-135 I had in the basement and Im loving life--but now I want to get a newer guitar. Can someone recommend an accoustic or accoustic/electric that I can pickup for under 200 buck

YOur best option for under 200 to get an acoustic sound (especially if you are doing any live work) is to get the Fishman power bridge. This will fit into any Strat or Tele style guitar and sends an electric/acoustid sound from the piezo pickup in the bridge to either an amp or PA via one side of a stereo splitter cable. It also sends the signal from your electric pickups via the other side. I recently had this installed on my Telecaster, and it gives me incredible versatility to be able to swith to the acoustic pickup. It doesn't sound like a miced acoustic, it sounds like a GOOD acoustic electric (much like an ovation in my opinion) plus you get the playability of an electric.

Spencer

Epiphone FT-135

I have an Epiphone FT 135, Serial Number 143842, Made in Japan that I have had for 25 years. It was given to me as a young teenager. It may have been played 5 times. I have kept it all these years for no real reason. Does anyone know what the value might be so that I can sell it. The search engine on the Epiphone Web site is not available yet and a general search on the Web led me to this site only. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

selling vibrolux

68' vibrolux, cant use in england must sell
please dont offer me 5 bucks i know what its worth

Interested in your vibrolux. How much are you looking to get for it? I am interested please email

: 68' vibrolux, cant use in england must sell
: please dont offer me 5 bucks i know what its worth

RP2000 Is JUNK

Any other RP2000 users? I just picked one up,Mid-July.
The thing really has a crappy sound. I used it with a Marshall 412,GK 212,and just direct through headphones.
The functionality and tones are just sickening.
Switching banks is a pain (hold the "up" to go "down").
I think Zoom uses much better chips in their stuff.
Let me know if your RP2000 was a waste of money...
I know mine was. Hopefully the store will let me return it, But I doubt if they want back.

Re: RP2000 Is JUNK

I don't use an rp 2000 but I had the same feeling about my rp 7 once I figured out exactly what it does and doesn't do. I do like it direct to headphones and I use it for some direct recording. When I do use it in my rig I only use the very basics - chorus, compression, tuner. The auto mute tuner is the BEST thing it does live though...lol

Martin-Sigma (TR-IN) Any feedback on the quality and price?

Would like to know the experience of others with this guitar. How can I tell how old it is? S/N 98080038.

Re: Martin-Sigma (TR-IN) Any feedback on the quality and price?

: Would like to know the experience of others with this guitar. How can I tell how old it is? S/N 98080038.
I would like some information on replacing or repairing my Sigma Martin. It was bought for me by my wife abouts 20 years ago and it has more than a quality value.Also I have been playing it for a long time and love everything about it.I would love to get it repaired if possible. It was was smashed against a tree but it may be repairable. The police have caught the little bastards who did it and they will pay for it to be repaired or replaced if at all possible. The guitar is a model 52SDR-7S serail #20164 and has a rosewood front. If you can help me please e-mail me

toneworks AX1000G

I've been looking for a multi effects processor. I've had my eye on the ToneWorks AX1000G. If anyone has an opinion on that one or would recomend another one please let me know.

Re: toneworks AX1000G

I have an AX1000G, and it is the absolute best and easiest to use processor. I highly recommend it! The effects are great and the presets are superb. The price isn't that bad either.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.