Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - May, 2000

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

CARDBOARD GUITARS

Does anyone know where I can get hold of 200 or so cardboard guitars for distribution to members of an audience on July 14th 2000? The gig is in thenorth west of England so we need a supplier reasonably close to Manchester.

Re: CARDBOARD GUITARS

I lika da guitar

Left handed guitar

I am looking for the best price on a left handed Gibson Les Paul (Studio, Jr., Custom)guitar.

Re: Left handed guitar

: I am looking for the best price on a left handed Gibson Les Paul (Studio, Jr., Custom)guitar.

have you tried southpaw guitars on the web

www.linder.freeserve.co.uk

iam looking for warlock left handed guitar and guitar like metallica and pantera have just left handed please email me if you know

: I am looking for the best price on a left handed Gibson Les Paul (Studio, Jr., Custom)guitar.

:e-mail me a picture

Right hand finger claws

does anyone know what is the best way to care about right hand claws to make them stronger to play classic guitar? Thank you

Re: Right hand finger claws

File them, don't clip them, it only takes a couple of weeks to get used to filing them to the shape you prefer and it is widely believed that clipping nails weakens the fibres making them brittle and susceptable to breakage.
Jim Graham

Hear my nails in action at http://www.mp3.com/jimgraham

: does anyone know what is the best way to care about right hand claws to make them stronger to play classic guitar? Thank you

beatles - can't buy me love lead line

Anyone know the lead line for "can't buy me love" by the Beatles?

Thanks

viva CARLOS SANTANA

SANTANA is the best of the best!!!

Re: viva CARLOS SANTANA

Damn rights and thats a fact. I want to know were i could find one of his set ups for a good whammy sound

: Damn rights and thats a fact. I want to know were i could find one of his set ups for a good whammy sound

Carlos uses a Paul Reed Smith, and their vibrato systems are made by PRS. I have the same vibrato on my PRS CE22 and it does work very well.

Sincerely,
Charles Rathmann
www.rathmanncomm.com
http://charlesrathmann.iuma.com

Carlos. "I love you much too much".

Valley Arts Custom Pro Guitar

Valley Arts Custom Pro Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Valley Arts Custom Pro Guitar

2nd Capo - Theory

Some friends of mine were at a concert a few days ago and the lead guitarist had a normal capo and a then smaller capo on his guitar. I was wondering what the 2nd capo was for and what the theory is behind it????

If the two capo's were on

If the two capo's were on different frets then that would let him quickly change down keys simply by removing the top capo.

If you're looking for one then see our capo guide

re

Give me a recommendation if that is possible to receive the sports essays paper from the custom writing services, or perhaps that's better to order free essays online?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.