Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - October, 2000

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Will Trade Marshall For Fender Bassman

I want a Newer Fender Bassman combo. I can't afford to buy one at this time. My loss can be your gain. I would be willing to trade a FULL STACK for one. I have a Marshall JCM 900 High Gain Master Volume with two Sonic 4x12 cabs. The cabs have Celestion 50w speakers, and they have Marshall tags on them. I have switched styles, and the Marshall no longer fills my needs. This is a no-brainer to someone who is interested. I am in the Chicago area.

Will Trade Marshall For Fender Bassman

I want a Newer Fender Bassman combo. I can't afford to buy one at this time. My loss can be your gain. I would be willing to trade a FULL STACK for one. I have a Marshall JCM 900 High Gain Master Volume with two Sonic 4x12 cabs. The cabs have Celestion 50w speakers, and they have Marshall tags on them. I have switched styles, and the Marshall no longer fills my needs. This is a no-brainer to someone who is interested. I am in the Chicago area. tgauss@itsgames.com

Strange SRV Strat

I have an SRV Strat with a serial number that starts with SE 9xxxxx. This tells me that it is a signature series built in 1989. The SRV models didn't see shelves until 1993. I know that the first on was played by Stevie in June on '89. Did I find a gem??

Re: Strange SRV Strat

: I have an SRV Strat with a serial number that starts with SE 9xxxxx. This tells me that it is a signature series built in 1989. The SRV models didn't see shelves until 1993. I know that the first on was played by Stevie in June on '89. Did I find a gem??

E-mail Fender with the info. They should be able to help you.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.