Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - October, 2000

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitarlesson

: is any know the free interactive guitar lesson online??

Try guitarnotes.com

Re: guitarlesson

: is any know the free interactive guitar lesson online??i want to learn how to play the electric bass guiter

learn guitar

: is any know the free interactive guitar lesson online??

no

Re: learn guitar

: : is any know the free interactive guitar lesson online??

or a good and good book for a begeiner

Re: learn guitar

: : is any know the free interactive guitar lesson online??

: yes

about mesa boogie 20/20 power amp

about mesa boogie 20/20 power amp

This popular thread has been given its own page : about mesa boogie 20/20 power amp

Boss BR-8 digital 8 track question

Anybody using the New Boss BR-8 Digital 8 track ? I am looking at buying one, but would like to hear any pros & cons from anyone that has one or has tried one.
I will be using guitars, bass, vocals, drummer in a box, Then burn to CD. Any other, or better suggestions on a multi track would be appreciated.

Re: Boss BR-8 digital 8 track question

Recently heard an acoustic guitar CD which was recorded and mixed on a BR-8, then burned to CD. What a beautiful sound. Was being played through Yamaha monitor speakers. I got a short demo from my local music store and was impressed with the ease of use and capabilities. Has lots of good built in effects and rhythms. I'm going to take my Taylor 12 string there next weekend to try it miked. Can't tell you a thing about it if you are using electric guitar except to say that with a dedicated input for guitar and as good as it was with acoustic, I don't see how you can beat it for the price. Much better, by the way, than mini-disc. Good luck.

:i have one and use it mainly for electric guitar and some electric bass.it sounds great,i've miked a soldano into it and it did an awsome job of that to.simply put,for the money you will not get a better unit and unless you need some really serious recording equipment don't spend the extra cash.and yes the roland modeling system is very very good for both acoustic modeling and amp modeling.

: Recently heard an acoustic guitar CD which was recorded and mixed on a BR-8, then burned to CD.

What is the easiest way to transfer data from the BOss BR-8 to a PC that can then burn a CD?

Regards

Don

I have used the BR-8 now for almost a year, and being a guitar player this unit is really quite a
little work horse. For the money you cannot beat what you get.
As far as transferring our songs onto a CD, what I usually do is I record my final mix onto my PC
as a wave file, then when I go to burn a CD I just transfer the songs from where I placed the wave file
onto my CD burning program and it works great for me. I'm sure there are better ways to do it
but I have limited capabilities in my studio and this seems to work rather well for me.
Regards
Herbie

It is the best $660 I've ever spent on a music item (INCLUDING shipping! from http://www.roguemusic.com . . . not tax outside NY)! It will replace 95% of the stuff you will need in a studio. Only real drawback would be for recording more than one track at once (it can record a max of two at a time), but for a guitar player that is probably using a drum machine or using a drummer that can mike his gear and send it through two stereo outputs it is PERFECT. I LOVE IT!!!

I bought mine for $600 new. I have messed with it a little bit but not a lot. It has so much to offer. But I not put anything on to a disc. The amp modeling is lame in my oppinion. I play real heavy music so I mic my own amp for guitars. It has a drum machine built in. More effects than you could possibly handle. And you can use the effect live or dry. (record clean,then put the effects on) You can email me with other questions and I'll try to answere them. It has to be the best bag for your buck.

I there any way to get my tunes off the zip disks onto my computer, if so please email me and tell me
about it.

REID

I went to Guitar9.com and found an awesome rock guitarist's CD, CURTIS REID. He's really not flashy or any of that crap, but
his songs are great and his technique is very well tuned -in! Really eclectic! He's like what his reviews on his website are talkin' about,
a kinda guitar anti-hero of sorts. Anyway, everybody's got to get this one!

How to re- string my guitar with a Floyd Rose Low TRS Tremelo

How to re- string my guitar with a Floyd Rose Low TRS Tremelo

This popular thread has been given its own page : How to re- string my guitar with a Floyd Rose Low TRS Tremelo

Fender Jaguar for sale

I'm currently in the process of selling my Japanese Fender Jaguar. Most of you will now know that Fender has stopped making and selling then in the UK and it will cost well over a £1000 pounds to get one ordered in! The guitar is a just under a year old and is in very mint condition and looks like a new guitar! If anyone out there wants to enquire please write back. Ive allready had a few intrested partys looking at it!

cheers.

Re: Fender Jaguar for sale

: I'm currently in the process of selling my Japanese Fender Jaguar. Most of you will now know that Fender has stopped making and selling then in the UK and it will cost well over a £1000 pounds to get one ordered in! The guitar is a just under a year old and is in very mint condition and looks like a new guitar! If anyone out there wants to enquire please write back. Ive allready had a few intrested partys looking at it!

: cheers.

what sort of price range are we looking at here, and what colour is it?

My Ponderings

Condition?
Price Range (Canadian Funds)?
Color?
Condition?
Thanx

Hi

Can you mail pics.And tell a littlke about the guitar.

yo pussy cat

: : I'm currently in the process of selling my Japanese Fender Jaguar. Most of you will now know that Fender has stopped making and selling then in the UK and it will cost well over a £1000 pounds to get one ordered in! The guitar is a just under a year old and is in very mint condition and looks like a new guitar! If anyone out at it!

: : cheers.fags

Would potentially be very interested, have no email though. if you could text me details ie colour/year of make and price to tel 07813 535 377 i'll get back to you asap

how much?
what colour?
what year is it? (not the year you bought it)
any photos of it?

: how much?
: what colour?
: what year is it? (not the year you bought it)
: any photos of it?
: reason for selling it?

I want a jagure. But noting I know about your jaguar.
here is Korea. Price?( gear, transport), pictures?
How to pay?( I don't have any credit card)
Plese Email.
Thanks

What year?
How much?
What Color?
Reasons for selling.....

what's the price
any pics?
color?
year?
email back
very interested

how much is a thousand pounds in US dollars? why u sellin it? color? condition?

Please send me a picture. Very interested and looking to buy as soon a possible. If you cant send picture send a descript idea of what it looks like. Color, color of picguard, what it comes with, etc.

i would seriously be interested in buying this jaguar please respond asap

i am replying to the ad u posted about the jaguar. i am interested in this so please email me asap. nirangkar@hotmail.com i would like to know if it has been sold already , the color etc, thank you ~nick

guitar pro 2.20

Does exist a crack for the demo version?
Thank you

Re: guitar pro 2.20

: Does exist a crack for the demo version?
: Thank you

: : Does exist a crack for the demo version?
: : Thank you

If any of you know, please send me an email to notify me also!!!

: : Does exist a crack for the demo version?
: : Thank you

: : : Does exist a crack for the demo version?
: : : Thank you

: : : : Does exist a crack for the demo version?
: : : : Thank you
: : : : et pour guitar pro 3 ??? merci encore

Guitar Pro 3.0 veya daha yüksek bir sürümün crackýný nereden bulabilirim?
bir de sürüm 3.14 ün setup ýný bulamadým webde..?
nereden bulabilirim?yardýmcý olursanýz sevinirim...

WHY DONT THESE MESSAGES SHOW UP!!!!!!

Fender headstock labels

I am looking for .jpg's of headstock labels for Fender guitars.
Can anyone help?
E mail= bronco999@hotmail.com
Thanks

Re: Fender headstock labels

Hi,
please visit
http://web.tiscali.it/guitardecals

accustic guitars

i want an accustic guitar for cheap. Can you Help?

Re: accustic guitars

: i want an accustic guitar for cheap. Can you Help?

Try your local pawn shops and used guitar shops. Ebay has lots of used guitars, too. Good luck.

Re: Alvarez accustic guitars

I am thinking about purchasing a new Alvarez PF90s accustic. I am an intermediate fingerstylist and don't want
a dreadnaught. Does anyone have an opinion about this instrument?

thanks.

Re: Alvarez accustic guitars

: I am thinking about purchasing a new <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">Alvarez</B> PF90s accustic. I am an intermediate fingerstylist and don't want
: a dreadnaught. Does anyone have an opinion about this instrument?

: thanks.
The pf90s is about as good as it gets. It is a great folk style guitar

: i want an accustic guitar for cheap. Can you Help?
i only have a few bucks and im a beginer

: : i want an accustic guitar for cheap. Im learning how to play and i want to get a guitar doesnt matter if it is shity as long as it sounds like a guitar and i can play it. I only got a little bit of money

: : i want an accustic guitar for cheap. Im learning how to play and i want to get a guitar doesnt matter if it is shity as long as it sounds like a guitar and i can play it. I only got a little bit of money

accustic guitars

i want to know if you can get tabs for an accustic guitar?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.