Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - January, 2001

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: what is happening to this site???

YES YOUVE MISSED OUT THAT YOUR A FAT SLUT AND THAT YOUVE GOT A FACE THAT LOOKES LIKE ITS HAD LOGS CHOPED ON THE FUCKER.YOUR A SPLIT ARSE ANYWAY ,I BET YOU CANT EVEN PLAY THE GUITAR. MY ADVICE TO YOU LOVE IS TAKE UP WEIGHT LIFFTING COA YOUR MOTHER RAISED A GOOD DUMBELL HERE GO AND GET 5 STONE OF POTATOES AT THE SHOP P.S. CARIE THEM IN YOUR HAT.MR LOVE

Re: what is happening to this site???

: I'll bet that Dave Love and Bob the nob are the same person. I'll also bet that Bob squat-thrusted his guitar and it managed to pierce his feeble brain.
Up until Austin Powers you thought "shag" described the bright colors of your mom's trailer carpet, where the best part of you dribbled down your mom's ass crack and became a permanent stain.

I'll tell you what happened to this site...

I'll tell you what happened to this site... it was overwhelmed by immature children who have nothing better to do in their lives but use a guitar message to build up their insecure egos. They constantly write these stupid, irrelevant messages, only convincing us more and more of their true stupidity. They bash on other aspiring guitarists in hopes of discouraging those who would succeed in areas where they have obviously failed. Being on this message board, I now expect the replies of senseless insults as given to "Amanda", but their words are nothing more than the illogical words of neanderthals...and they will be taken as nothing more than that. I'm hoping everyone will do the same (if you haven't already), especially those aspiring musicians out there who are only looking for some guidance.

In search of...........

I`m in search of a place that has a REAL music scene with REAL musicians that are serious about music. U know people with goals and know how important practice and creativity is...HAHAHAHA. I`m looking 2 relocate from the joke that is Las Vegas with its endless parade of fakes and posers 2 a land where creativity is more than a myth. Moved here almost a year ago and man I`m I sorry. If anyone knows where some real action is lemme know. Thanx in advance.

Re: In search of...........

brisbane, australia.

Re: In search of...........

Most NZ bands/musos who want to make music seriously are already in Australia!
: brisbane, australia.

Tascam 488 MkII

Hello and HELP...

I need an owners manual, or good copy of an owners manual for a Tascam 488 MkII

Can anyone help me? Ralph

Re: Tascam 488 Portastudio

: Hello and HELP...

: I need an owners manual, or good copy of an owners manual for a Tascam 488 Portastudio

: Can anyone help me? Al

Re: Tascam 488 Portastudio

hello al

if you've found this manual... can you tell me where ? i'm also looking for it. thanks

Re: Tascam 488 MkII

I have owners manual but it doesn't really tell you much, i had to work most of the stuff out by myself.
If you really want i could scan and email it if you are stuck about 30 pages i think

Re: Tascam 488 MkII

Hey have you found a manual for the Tascam 488 MKII yet if you have please Email me at Duckettsteve2002@yahoo.com Thanks......

: Hello and HELP...

: I need an owners manual, or good copy of an owners manual for a Tascam 488 MkII

: Can anyone help me? Ralph

boss me 30

can anybody help me i need the sound of santana's corazon espinado and RATM renegades of the funk in my me 30 does anybody have'em thanks

WHO WANT'S SEX WITH ME

[The body of this post has been lost]

Re: Every body who hates this gutarist wannabe, read this and please add to it .Thankx

Bob the SERIOS nob,
:You are a pathetic piece of shit wiped off my foot, who thinks he can
hve a laugh at a serios guitar site, which you know damn all about.
My guess is your a punk ass boy whoes face is covered with acne
and your fucken balls havent even dropped yet. So fuck off out of this
site and take your shit wit ya. NOW

THE GENERAL LACK DECORUM AND MANNERS ON THIS SITE

WHET IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?????

Re: THE GENERAL LACK DECORUM AND MANNERS ON THIS SITE

: WHET IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?????

: Read your Bible,especially Revelations

BUZZ FEIGHTON TUNING METHOD

BUZZ FEIGHTON TUNING METHOD

This popular thread has been given its own page : BUZZ FEIGHTON TUNING METHOD

Floyd Rose Double Locking Tremolo

I just bought a Jackson with a dbl locking tremolo on it and Im not too fimiliar with these things. When tuning from e to d and so on, do I need to loosen any of the clamps or anything. Would an EVH D Tuna be a good investment?

Re: Floyd Rose Double Locking Tremolo

WHY DONT U JUST BUY A GUITAR THAT YOU UNDERSTAND, OH,AND BY THE WAY,WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF!

I should've made specifications that you have to be atleast 18 to answer this question. Bc you are obviously very young and in dire need of some attention. So next time instead of going to all that effort to be a immature prick, save it and realize that you are one and have no need to prove it...

: I just bought a Jackson with a dbl locking tremolo on it and Im not too fimiliar with these things. When tuning from e to d and so on, do I need to loosen any of the clamps or anything. Would an EVH D Tuna be a good investment?

OK, what you need to do is get an allen key (u might have one at the back fo the neck and undo the clamp at the top of the fretboard. then tune as normal. As for the d-tuna, personally if u play a lot of d-tuned stuff, as well as the regular it is worth getting, but look around, i got one on my kramer, but otherwise they are around £36. I might be able to get hold of one fairly cheap though. email.

: I just bought a Jackson with a dbl locking tremolo on it and Im not too fimiliar with these things. When tuning from e to d and so on, do I need to loosen any of the clamps or anything. Would an EVH D Tuna be a good investment?

You don't have to loosen anything or make any adjustments other then simply pulling the tuner out or pushing it in ... that's it, very quick, easy and painless.

I just picked up an awesome Kramer Baretta with dual locking Floyd Rose and EVH d-tuna from musicyo.com ... it's awesome but, your guitar may have to be adjusted by a tech, the Floyd Rose has to be, what's called "blocked" to use the D tuna correctly. Before you buy it, talk to your local neighborhood guitar tech.

If you like to use the drop D tuning often and want to switch back and forth, it's a God send ... but, if you're not going to use drop D tuning, or maybe you'll use it once in a blue moon, it would be a waste for you.

Here's the low down ...
http://www.musicyo.com/planet/evh_dtuna.asp

If you want to buy one, this online place has it for 49 bucks ... http://www.gtrheaven.com/Accessories/evh.htm

This online place has the D tuna for 29.95
http://www.edromanguitars.com/home_frt.htm

I had ta write back to let you know

Humbuckers

I'm a newbie to this list so be gentle:-)
I'm building a rig from a 66 Jag body, 95 Strat neck.
While shopping for humbuckers I found some cheap ones on the WD Music page. Anybody use any of these pickups? Who are they made by?

Thanks, sugestions welcome,
Meaux
Houston

Re: Humbuckers

Why make a rig from an 35 year old car.

Re: Humbuckers

: Why make a rig from an 35 year old car.

Crazy I guess, I thought Jags were worthless till I saw what those Jag fans were paying for em. Got the neck and the body so why not? 35 yrs. ain't so old, heck, I'm 51.:-)

Meaux

Effects, rack or pedal?

Can anybody advise on which effects unit is the best. I have a Marshall stack and want to purchase a kick ass efects unit for around £500(Pod Pro, Zoom gfx8?? etc).

Re: Effects, rack or pedal?

I dont know anything about fuckin effects pedals so why the fuck are you askin me you fuckin stupid prick! Only jokin go for the Pod ( Cheap and very effective, especially for recording purposes).

If you need effects to make you sound good you must be crap!

if you want a good sound buy youselve a rack becaurse pedals are shit

DIRTY Class A amps!!!!!

Check out!
Hand made Class A amps!

http://www.mp3.com/DIRTYLKARLSSON

Hohner Bass Guitar??

I have been given a guitar and I dont know much about them, the only thing written on it is "Hohner Bass"n & is made in Japan. It has a black body and I think a maple handle, and has four strings, I Jack plug socket and two turnable Knobs, Anyone have any idea? I can send photo if tghat helps at all. Thanks

Re: Hohner Bass Guitar??

IF YOU SEND ME THAT PHOTO, I'LL RAM IT UP YOUR ARSE.

Re: Hohner Bass Guitar??

Prick!!!!!!!

S.T.AMPS

TRY ONE OF THESE SUPERB AMPS AND YOU WILL GO A LONG WAY

Missing parts for 31 National Triolian.

I have what i have think is a National 1931 Walnut sunburst Triolian body and neck. It is missing everything else...YES everything. What are the chances of buying replacement parts to put it back in playing order?

Re: Missing parts for 31 National Triolian.

you have no chance at all to find parts for a catalogue guitar, you tit!

This was once a great site.....

I used to come hear and asked loadsa questions about guitars as a
beginner, and I got in detail answers from mature individuals who
realy did care. I stll wanna be hear and get questions answered,but
its people like Mr. nob and his trustie companions that are realy
bringing us down. Just listen to the complaints. Is there a way we can
bar these people, and get our site back, Cmom guys I need your
help?

I NEED HELP TO PLAY MY GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone can help me e-mail me

Re: I NEED HELP TO PLAY MY GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of guitar do you use and what´s the prob ?!?

Do you need TABs or good lessons ?!?

Check this out : www.guitarlessonworld.com !
Have fun !!!!!!!

Re: I NEED HELP TO PLAY MY GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!

go here www.grouptherapy.net and see how you get on
mark

Marshall JCM900 - 4/8 or 16 Ohms ?!?

I have the MARSHALL JCM 900 with a 4X12 box !
How many Ohms have I to choose for ONE box ?!

Is it dangerous to choose higher/ lower ohms ?!

Re: Marshall JCM900 - 4/8 or 16 Ohms ?!?

: I have the MARSHALL JCM 900 with a 4X12 box !
: How many Ohms have I to choose for ONE box ?!

: Is it dangerous to choose higher/ lower ohms ?!

You have to ask Earnie for further details (or one of his lakais) - because HE is the master of NOT calling back ;-D !!!!!!!

Re: Marshall JCM900 -25th Anniversary Edition

I'm looking to sell this amp and would like to know a round about price. Thanks

If you own one and you don't know, you are obviously CRAP

: If you own one and you don't know, you are obviously CRAP

boy you really are a knob

free sheet music

for the song the gods were angry with me jim reeves & jerry lee lewis sang it in the 50s

Re: free sheet music

: for the song the gods were angry with me jim reeves & jerry lee lewis sang it in the 50s
also patsy cline

Pathetic Bob

Bob the Nob or what ever you are called, some people do like you I am not saying they dont but it isnt fair that you are making our boring site into a mental ward, I do wish that you and your Rikki, Dale Dr Love and your other "PATHETIC" friends would just back off this crap site or what ever you want to call it please.

guitar cords

guitar cords

This popular thread has been given its own page : guitar cords

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.