Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - April, 2001

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

gretsch Guitar

I have a 1960's annivarsary gretsch, sun burst color. I have pictures I can send. Does anyone know what it is worth.I am thinking of selling it. Please e-mail me at bmm42@aol.com
Thanjk You

Re: gretsch Guitar

: I have a 1960's annivarsary gretsch, sun burst color. I have pictures I can send. Does anyone know what it is worth.I am thinking of selling it. Please e-mail me at bmm42@aol.com
: Thanjk You

i dont know what it is worth but i am intrested in grestch guitars so if you have a price. email me at cg13cut@hotmail.com

Line6 POD

Does anyone have POD v2.x as a hex file??

flamenco

do u have flamenco scales

D'Anderson guitar

Does anybody know something about a d'Anderson guitar which looks like Gibson ES-335. Color Red.
I bought it and I wanna know more about it..
TIA
Paul

Re: D'Anderson guitar

:i have the same guitar but the logo is Anderson
and i know these guitars are made in England
by a luthier . Where is this luthier from?

Aria AWP-100

Aria AWP-100

This popular thread has been given its own page : Aria AWP-100

This article will change your life!!!!!!!!

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups,just like you are now,and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right,this must be a scam", but like most of us,I was curious,so I keep reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses stated in thearticle. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6,and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch,that was it. So after thinking it over,and talking to a few people first,I thought about trying it. I figured: "What have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within 7 days,I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon,but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of over $42,000.00 and it's stillcoming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00,and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly,why it works. Also,make sure you print a copy of this article NOW,so you can get the information off of it,as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,that you will start making more money than you thought possiable by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entiremessage carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And,your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off;it is not indecent;it is not illegal;and it is virtually no risk-it really works!!!!! If all of the following instructionsare adhered to,you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and the integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this buisness your product is not solid and tangible,it's a service. You are in the business of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for guality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists issecondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the four easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 seperate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST!" Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (yo prevent thievery). Next,place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,your name and address,and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: #1) Kim Hardwood 2242 e. 56tj st, Minneapolis,MN 55417. #2) David Tran 489 Van Buren Ave. St.Paul, MN 55103. #3) Steve LaLonde 229 Milan Hill Rd. Red Hook NY, 12571. #4) Victor C. Echevarria 454 Hyson Rd. Jackson, NJ 08527 #5) Ritchey Reyes P.O. Box 3823 Mission VLejo, CA 92690 #6) Scott Lucrkut 18 WilliamsBurg Court Apt.2 Shrewsbury MA, 01545. STEP: 2 Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list. STEP: 3 Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to atleast 200 newsgroups. ( I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200,but remember,the more that you post,the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,whenever you need money,you can use it again,and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way, if you are a person of integrity,the program will continueand the money that so many others have recieived will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,ether on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also,it might be a good idea to wrap the $1.00 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!! What an oppurtunity for only $6.00 ( $1.00 for each of the 6 people listed above) send it now,add your own name to the list and your in buisness!!! DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS: STEP 1 You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document,and select "copy" from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers memory. STEP 2: Open a blank "notepad" file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the "edit" menu select "paste". This will paste a copy of the letter into the notepad so that you can add your name to the list. STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your postings in diffrent settings,you always have this file to go back to. STEP 4: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various news groups ( on-line forums,message boards,chat sites,discussions.) STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congradulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to diffrent news groups and post away,after you get the hang of it,it will take about 30 seconds for each news group!***REMEMBER,THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN,THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200*** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box.

Re: This article will change your life!!!!!!!!

: READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups,just like you are now,and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right,this must be a scam", but like most of us,I was curious,so I keep reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses stated in thearticle. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6,and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch,that was it. So after thinking it over,and talking to a few people first,I thought about trying it. I figured: "What have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within 7 days,I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon,but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of over $42,000.00 and it's stillcoming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00,and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly,why it works. Also,make sure you print a copy of this article NOW,so you can get the information off of it,as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,that you will start making more money than you thought possiable by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entiremessage carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And,your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off;it is not indecent;it is not illegal;and it is virtually no risk-it really works!!!!! If all of the following instructionsare adhered to,you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and the integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this buisness your product is not solid and tangible,it's a service. You are in the business of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for guality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists issecondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the four easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 seperate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST!" Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (yo prevent thievery). Next,place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,your name and address,and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: #1) Kim Hardwood 2242 e. 56tj st, Minneapolis,MN 55417. #2) David Tran 489 Van Buren Ave. St.Paul, MN 55103. #3) Steve LaLonde 229 Milan Hill Rd. Red Hook NY, 12571. #4) Victor C. Echevarria 454 Hyson Rd. Jackson, NJ 08527 #5) Ritchey Reyes P.O. Box 3823 Mission VLejo, CA 92690 #6) Scott Lucrkut 18 WilliamsBurg Court Apt.2 Shrewsbury MA, 01545. STEP: 2 Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list. STEP: 3 Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to atleast 200 newsgroups. ( I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200,but remember,the more that you post,the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,whenever you need money,you can use it again,and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way, if you are a person of integrity,the program will continueand the money that so many others have recieived will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,ether on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also,it might be a good idea to wrap the $1.00 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!! What an oppurtunity for only $6.00 ( $1.00 for each of the 6 people listed above) send it now,add your own name to the list and your in buisness!!! DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS: STEP 1 You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document,and select "copy" from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers memory. STEP 2: Open a blank "notepad" file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the "edit" menu select "paste". This will paste a copy of the letter into the notepad so that you can add your name to the list. STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your postings in diffrent settings,you always have this file to go back to. STEP 4: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various news groups ( on-line forums,message boards,chat sites,discussions.) STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congradulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to diffrent news groups and post away,after you get the hang of it,it will take about 30 seconds for each news group!***REMEMBER,THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN,THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200*** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box.

Dude, get a fricking life. This is a guitar message board. We realize you have no life and no money, or else you wouldn't be advertising here. Well get the hell off this site now dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. This post was completely inappropriate. There's already way too much of this crap circulating on the web. I'm a strong believer in kharma, and I believe, that one day, all originators of chain mail, spam, pyramid schemes, and other cons will truly get what they deserve. Just because something's legal, doesn't make it right.

This will change your life

this will change your life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a
bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was
browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came
across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like
most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that
you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom
of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it
over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!
Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of
the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the
third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is
now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
$42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
$6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the
lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly,
why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article
NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you need it. I
promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will
start making more money than you thought possible by doing
something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message
carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions
and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your
investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a
rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk
- it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered
to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please
follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because
of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue
its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now
become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the
business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money
made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is
made from people like you and me asking to be included in that
list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1:
get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST!" Now get 6 US
$1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so
the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and
seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a
piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address,
and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS
IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service
and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little sceptical
and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked
it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal!
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Zack Wilkinson 11815 Alden Rd. APT#204, Jacksonville, Fl
#2) Kim Hardwood 2242 e. 56tj st, Minneapolis, MN 55417
#3) David Tran 489 Van Buren Ave. St Paul, MN 55103
#4) Jeff Glancy SMC 10845 One Otterbein College Westerville, OH 43081- 2006
#5) Pete Withers, Hedgerows, Hoe Lane, Flansham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex,
PO22 8NW, ENGLAND, UK
#6) Alex Forbes 19636 N. 47th Ave. Glendale, AZ 85308

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,
move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...)
and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change
anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least
200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
you need is 200, but remember, the more that you post, the more
money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts,
refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that
this program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions. Look at it this way, if you are a person of integrity,
the program will continue and the money that so many others
have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain
every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or
hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES
that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good
idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name
will move up the list geometrically so that when your name
reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars
in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of
the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name
to the list and you're in business!!!

DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS:

STEP 1:
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your
own posting. Simply put your cursor at
the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of
this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will
copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

STEP 2:
Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a
copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to
the list.

STEP 3:
Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you
want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have
this file to go back to.

STEP 4:
Use Netscape or Internet explorer
and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums,
message boards, chat sites, discussions.) STEP 5: Visit these
message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the
edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with
your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the
hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the
world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box
due to the large amounts coming to you!

: READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups,just like you are now,and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right,this must be a scam", but like most of us,I was curious,so I keep reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses stated in thearticle. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6,and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch,that was it. So after thinking it over,and talking to a few people first,I thought about trying it. I figured: "What have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within 7 days,I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon,but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of over $42,000.00 and it's stillcoming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00,and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly,why it works. Also,make sure you print a copy of this article NOW,so you can get the information off of it,as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,that you will start making more money than you thought possiable by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entiremessage carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And,your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off;it is not indecent;it is not illegal;and it is virtually no risk-it really works!!!!! If all of the following instructionsare adhered to,you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and the integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this buisness your product is not solid and tangible,it's a service. You are in the business of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for guality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists issecondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the four easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 seperate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST!" Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (yo prevent thievery). Next,place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,your name and address,and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: #1) Kim Hardwood 2242 e. 56tj st, Minneapolis,MN 55417. #2) David Tran 489 Van Buren Ave. St.Paul, MN 55103. #3) Steve LaLonde 229 Milan Hill Rd. Red Hook NY, 12571. #4) Victor C. Echevarria 454 Hyson Rd. Jackson, NJ 08527 #5) Ritchey Reyes P.O. Box 3823 Mission VLejo, CA 92690 #6) Scott Lucrkut 18 WilliamsBurg Court Apt.2 Shrewsbury MA, 01545. STEP: 2 Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list. STEP: 3 Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to atleast 200 newsgroups. ( I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200,but remember,the more that you post,the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,whenever you need money,you can use it again,and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way, if you are a person of integrity,the program will continueand the money that so many others have recieived will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,ether on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also,it might be a good idea to wrap the $1.00 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!! What an oppurtunity for only $6.00 ( $1.00 for each of the 6 people listed above) send it now,add your own name to the list and your in buisness!!! DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS: STEP 1 You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document,and select "copy" from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers memory. STEP 2: Open a blank "notepad" file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the "edit" menu select "paste". This will paste a copy of the letter into the notepad so that you can add your name to the list. STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your postings in diffrent settings,you always have this file to go back to. STEP 4: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various news groups ( on-line forums,message boards,chat sites,discussions.) STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congradulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to diffrent news groups and post away,after you get the hang of it,it will take about 30 seconds for each news group!***REMEMBER,THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN,THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200*** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box.

: HOW many times you gonna post this BS???

i love men

Ibanez jem2k dna

anybody interested ??

Eric Clapton's Fool Guitar,Rat Fink,Marvin the Martian

I ran across a fabulous site at http://www.harleyguitars.com/ .
These guys have reproduced EC's Fool and it rocks! They have
Big Daddy's Rat Fink and Marvin the Martian too. Their
prices are way cheap. Beware, site loads slow because
of hundreds of guitars

Re: Eric Clapton's Fool Guitar is Amazing!!

: I ran across a fabulous site at http://www.harleyguitars.com/ .
: These guys have reproduced EC's Fool and it rocks! They have
: Big Daddy's Rat Fink and Marvin the Martian too. Their
: prices are way cheap. Beware, site loads slow because
: of hundreds of guitars

THESE GUYS HAVE THIER FECES IN ORDER. i looked and they blew me away.
my favorite is the KILLER WHALE.

looking for a '70s les paul recording pickguard

including all those messy electronics.
early 70s.
Help please??

les paul recording spares

I have a pair of low impedance Les Paul Recording Pickups if any one is interested?

Classical guitar

I'm interesting to get guitar classic pieces

fender acoustic needs work

the wood plate the strings go through is pullin loss from the body(awesome slide action)i wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to repair this guitar, has great tone.i have experiance in complete electrical guitar tear down,to set up and play

OVATION Search

any ideas where i can track down an ovation guitar made between 1980 and 1982, it was turqoise blue, gold machine heads, pearl inlays, and i believe it was a collector's edition. vintage dealers? any chatrooms to go to?

thanks,
troy

Re: OVATION Search

Try ebay, they sometimes have the collector's editions. Also, Elderly Instruments has stuff like that
from time to time. Visit their site at elderly.com
Good luck!
JBM

Shaving the neck

i have an old ibanez anniversary strat copy
(fat neck)i want to thin it down where should i start and how can you tell if your gettin close to the truss rod? How deep are sculped frets? Where is a good place to start them 10th or 12th frets?

Tone

Hey All,
What the best way to find out what a guitarist uses to get his tone? If I wanted to nail, say, Warren Haynes tone on a Gov't Mule disc is there a resource that details his rig? Or anyone's rig? An archive of rigs is what I'm looking for I suppose.

Re: Tone

Hi,

Check out www.guitargeek.com. They list equipment used and the settings for a bunch of players. I don't know how accurate they are though.

Hope this helps!

Jj

Re: Tone

As a big fan of Warren's I've followed the evolution of his rig for years. Guitar Geek is not accurate. There is some info on Mule's website. If you wanted to nail Warren's sound the first thig I would say is that you would need about $20,000.00. He uses only custom shop gibsons which can range from $3,000 to 9,000. He uses Soldano and Diaz custom amps which run about $3,500 a piece. His effect set up is done with a Custom Audio Electronics custom line, stereo and Amp switchers running both rack mounted and pedal effects. I don't know what Bradshaw is charging for this now but I know it's not cheap.

Later

Hey Tom!

S P A N K T H A T P L A N K.

shet music

i wont shet music starway heaven by led zeplen

Re: shet music

: i wont shet music:jazz.scofield,metheny,bill frisell etc

is this possible?

I have an electric guitar with no brand name, there is a mostly readable serial number on it. Is there any way to find out what kind it is by it's design or that serial number?

Re: is this possible?

: I have an electric guitar with no brand name, there is a mostly readable serial number on it. Is there any way to find out what kind it is by it's design or that serial number?

:Have you tried to check the book such as (if I'm not wrong) "Ultimate Guitar Book" by Tony Bacon or other books? Maybe by comparing the design and other specification you can find it out.

Custom Guitars for sale in Oz

I'm a guitar maker from Australia
I've got a couple of totally new style beautiful sounding customs I'd like to sell.
Best hardware Di-marzio Gibson Seymour Duncan pickups
hard tail and wilkinson tremelo, contact me and i'll
e-mail you a few pictures

Re: Custom Guitars for sale in Oz

A fine custom guitar (pro-level) from Russia with "Flying Angel" pearl motif on the fingerboard. Mint condition, HS case, Schaller hardware, made in 1998. Private collection. Price: 2,200.00 Euro.

Re: Custom Guitars for sale in Oz

A fine custom guitar (pro-level) from Russia with "Flying Angel" pearl motif on the fingerboard. Mint condition, HS case, Schaller hardware, made in 1998. Private collection. More info at: www.russel.ru Price: 2,200.00 Euro.

How much practice is needed?

On average, how many hours a week for how many years must you practice to become a true player.

Re: How much practice is needed?

: On average, how many hours a week for how many years must you practice to become a true player.
Everyones different but when started I played practically everyday just because I fell in love with playing. But you would be surprised with the amount of material you can play with the basic knowledge of chords, bar chords, and the blues scale. Its hard to pinpoint how long it will take because again everyone is different.

: : On average, how many hours a week for how many years must you practice to become a true player.
: Everyones different but when started I played practically everyday just because I fell in love with playing. But you would be surprised with the amount of material you can play with the basic knowledge of chords, bar chords, and the blues scale. Its hard to pinpoint how long it will take because again everyone is different.

:Yes, everyone is diff,BUT. Start S L O W. Let your fingers develope calluses. While doing that, LEARN w/your HEAD. That's 1/2 the battle. MANY axe players w/speed,no knowledge/understanding. When Steve Vai auditioned w/Zappa, Zappa WASN'T interested in HOW FAST Vai could play, but WHAT HE KNEW! Know what you are playing and WHY,then you will know what to practice. BUT, Don't get brain lock. Have FUN w/it. Sometimes it's best to put it down for a while. KEEP YOUR HEAD CLEAR. You serious? STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS.

I'd say least 2 hours a day.I'd practice different things on certain days.Example;Monday,scales&arrpegios,
Tues.Chords,songs,fretboard.Wed.Learn some tunes,riffs and jam.Thurs.Scales,chords ect.,ect.There's no one formula,but pacing yourself is key...don't burn-out. So,try to get some practice everyday,especially for new guys.
Good Luck

: On average, how many hours a week for how many years must you practice to become a true player.

I think the key thing is to practice regularly. Fifteen to thirty minutes a day can do marvels if you concentrate on what youre doing and vary your exercises. This kind of effort won´t make you Van Halen or John Williams, but you will develop as a happy amateur.

I would suggest that you learn at least some theory as to what you are doing on the fretboard as you go. I discovered a few years back that my speed and skill had way outpaced my knowledge of theory and I've been trying to catch up. Had I done this I would have saved myself a lot of time in the long run. To do this get some books or study under some seasoned players. Definitly don't get burned out and frustrated, keep it fun. Split your time in practice between doing the nerdy stuff (learn scales, theory, do exercises, etc) and just jamming. As far as time goes, I'm chaotic as hell. I'll practice for maybe an hour everyday, then play for like 4-5 hours straight for the hell of it. This doesn't include my time in rehearsal (3 bands). Try to learn a variety also, don't just play one musical style. One of my bands plays covers of alt rock and classic and southern rock, one plays hard rock/metal, and the last (my personal favorite) is Death metal. Hell, I've been known to play a country song here and there (don't tell anyone! heheheh)
Good luck!

ApophisV

The more the better, to be a true player is to play for the love of the music, practice makes you better and more well rounded as a musician, I would suggest at least 3 days a week/ 45 min. to an hr & a 1/2 per set. I have been playing over 8 yrs and play every day without exception, sometimes 4 or more hrs a night, and I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but music is in the eye of the beholder, your already a true guitarist, now refine it.

Need advice on guitar effects

I recently bought a stratocaster and a small 'valve' amp. The amp has effect loop jacks (send and return). The guitar has Lace-Sensors pickups. With this setting the 'clean' sound is very good, but I'm missing some effects. Also with Lace-Sensors, the 'gain' doesn't drive as much distortion as with another guitar that I tried with this amp. And I can live up with that amp's reverb but it's not the greatest reverb I heard so far. Combination of guitar/amp sounds very good to my tastes, but some of the songs that we play would require my sound to have a more colorful touch.

As I found out there are two paths that I could take in when it will be time to add effects into my settings. I could take the way of the digital effects: go with a unit similar to the Boss ME-30 (or some Korg, Zoom or others) that would offer me the advantage of having, for around $300 or less, a whole bunch of effects (better deal), that are programmable in 'patches'. This way I am not, however, taking advantage of the effect loop possibility that my amp offers me. Maybe it doesn't matter.

Or I could go the 'analog' way: but here for the same amount of money, counting power supplies and all, I would get (was thinking of getting): an Overdrive (such as Ibanez, or other), a compressor/delay -- that I would connect between my guitar and amp: Plus a Flanger unit that I would connect between the in and out of my effect loop jacks. Then I could later add other effects as I need them: Wah, Volume pedal, Tremolo, Equalizer, chorus, and what have you (that has no end...). The drawbacks are: price (much higher to have everything) and no possibility to 'program', need to remember the different settings of effects for each song or part of song, then to 'switch' and possibly have to bend to play with the knobs, between two songs.

Or I taught that maybe I could feed a 'multi-effects' unit (cheap one, zoom, korg and another company have some digital multi-effect units for less than $200) into my send and return loop and use it for reverb, flanger / phaser, tremolo, delay: then put a real analog overdrive plus a compressor/delay (was thinking of the Boss) between guitar and amp: this would be a mid-solution that might work. And that would be less expensive than to go analog all the way.

Is there a real difference between the sound of an analog and digital boxes? should I go right away with a fully equipped digital multi-effect (only 1 toy to carry) that does everything, or is it really worth, given my investment into a valve amp that has send- /return jacks for effect (that is more expensive than digital amps): or it is really best to buy few analog pedals now, and buy others as I go: for a really better overall sound texture. I don't want to spend a few hundred dollars to find out that I should have gone into the opposite direction.

This is my question, thanks.

Re: Need advice on guitar effects

Well, it pretty much comes down to the sound you want. I was in that same position quite some time ago. I went with the multi. It was great, for awhile. The problem with multi effects is that it sounds "processed". I have never heard an overdrive or distortion that I absolutely loved. They just sound fake. Also, it is impossible to make a quick adjustment to your settings of the fly. With a multi you have to go to the individual effect and scroll through its parameters to find the reverb and shorten its decay. By the time you've done that the song is over and everyone is staring at you like you're some kind of idiot because the whole time was spent pushing buttons. Another thing, how many of the effects are you really going to use. Multi's have so many effects it's becoming ridiculous. Some of them aren't even useable they are so nuts. Needless to say, I started buying individual stompboxes. I started with a simple overdrive, the Boss Blues Driver. Since then I have added all kinds of different effects and have never been happier. True, it ended up costing a lot more money but now I can achieve the sound I want and making adjustments is so much easier. I hear a real distortion now and a nice smooth, warm overdrive that is impossible to get in a multi. I would suggest going the analog route, you will be much more satisfied down the road.

Hmm.I have a Digitech RP-10 multi-thing thats kinda cool.But it can't beat my Trick Bag of stomp-box.With these I can mix flanger/phasor/chorus.With the RP-10,I can't.Also,the distortion isn't full enough.The up side is,all the effects are together.The down side is,if somthing goes wrong with the multi.,you're screwed!I'd stick to the stompers for now.When you mix Boss,Ibanez,EH and MXR,the different circuits make cool
sounds.I started with a DOD preamp 250,Crybaby,and Memory Man.
Good Luck

Well, i'm gonna get me a gt3m i'm just about to get rid of my me-30. I think multi's are good. They're far more practical, and u can set em up how ever u want too, or at least u can on a gt3. i'd suggest get a multi, then add in some analoge stuff, cause even if u only use like delays, chorus, reverbs, flangers ect ect u're still ahead by at least a couple hundred $$$ as to an analoge. basically, agreed, analoges might have an over all better tone, but only if u got the money, time and roadies to help u. multi's are just more practical. start multi, then go analoge if needed. but get a good multi, cause cheap stuff thats 16 bit is crap. this inc's the me-30. : )

: I recently bought a stratocaster and a small 'valve' amp. The amp has effect loop jacks (send and return). The guitar has Lace-Sensors pickups. With this setting the 'clean' sound is very good, but I'm missing some effects. Also with Lace-Sensors, the 'gain' doesn't drive as much distortion as with another guitar that I tried with this amp. And I can live up with that amp's reverb but it's not the greatest reverb I heard so far. Combination of guitar/amp sounds very good to my tastes, but some of the songs that we play would require my sound to have a more colorful touch.

: As I found out there are two paths that I could take in when it will be time to add effects into my settings. I could take the way of the digital effects: go with a unit similar to the Boss ME-30 (or some Korg, Zoom or others) that would offer me the advantage of having, for around $300 or less, a whole bunch of effects (better deal), that are programmable in 'patches'. This way I am not, however, taking advantage of the effect loop possibility that my amp offers me. Maybe it doesn't matter.

: Or I could go the 'analog' way: but here for the same amount of money, counting power supplies and all, I would get (was thinking of getting): an Overdrive (such as Ibanez, or other), a compressor/delay -- that I would connect between my guitar and amp: Plus a Flanger unit that I would connect between the in and out of my effect loop jacks. Then I could later add other effects as I need them: Wah, Volume pedal, Tremolo, Equalizer, chorus, and what have you (that has no end...). The drawbacks are: price (much higher to have everything) and no possibility to 'program', need to remember the different settings of effects for each song or part of song, then to 'switch' and possibly have to bend to play with the knobs, between two songs.

: Or I taught that maybe I could feed a 'multi-effects' unit (cheap one, zoom, korg and another company have some digital multi-effect units for less than $200) into my send and return loop and use it for reverb, flanger / phaser, tremolo, delay: then put a real analog overdrive plus a compressor/delay (was thinking of the Boss) between guitar and amp: this would be a mid-solution that might work. And that would be less expensive than to go analog all the way.

: Is there a real difference between the sound of an analog and digital boxes? should I go right away with a fully equipped digital multi-effect (only 1 toy to carry) that does everything, or is it really worth, given my investment into a valve amp that has send- /return jacks for effect (that is more expensive than digital amps): or it is really best to buy few analog pedals now, and buy others as I go: for a really better overall sound texture. I don't want to spend a few hundred dollars to find out that I should have gone into the opposite direction.

: This is my question, thanks.
Joel.The only advice I can add to the recent follow ups is...check out the SansAmpGT2 pedal in combo with a rack mount Alesis Midiverb4. I haven't experimented with all the programable stuff on the Midiverb because it's connected to my mini-studio and I haven't had the need as of yet. I think this would be an awesome combo live though!

Looking for guitarists and bassists to play with in the Washington D.C. area

I am a college student going to be in the Washington D.C. area for the summer and I am looking for guitarists and bassists to play with this summer.

thanks
Brian

Re: Looking for guitarists and bassists to play with in the Washington D.C. area

What instrument do you play? And what kind of music do you enjoy playing?

Re: Looking for bassists to play with in the Washington D.C. area

: What instrument do you play? And what kind of music do you enjoy playing?
I play guitar and sing. Got a great drummer. We are looking for a bassist to play with us - Our sound is like a cross between Soundgarden and VoiVod

newbie plz help

Hay ppl...im new here so "hi"...anyway, if anyone has any cool programs or websites that you could direct me to (im just learning to play the guitar) id appreciate it..thanx

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.