Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - April, 2001

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kreator tab

http://metaltabs.com/tab/2362/

Re: Kreator tab

: If anyone has got or knows the tab to "Betrayer" by kreator could you please email it to me.Thanks.

I want lost guitar tab.
Tank you

multi-effect pedal

i play guitar since 1 years,i know the chords and technic, i want to know which pedal is the best betwen the digitech rp-200 and the zoom fgx-707 !!

Re: multi-effect pedal

: i play guitar since 1 years,i know the chords and technic, i want to know which pedal is the best betwen the digitech rp-200 and the zoom fgx-707 !!

--------
buy ax1000g, you won't be sorry
it's the best low price mfx in the universe
----------

Question

Can anybody tell me is the multi effect pedal Zoom FGX 707 has the TALKING CRY effect? I need to know that. Thanks

How good the Gibson "The Paul SL" is ?

Hi all:

Just wondering if the gibson "The Paul SL" is a good guitar.

Thanks.
rod.

Re: How good the Gibson "The Paul SL" is ?

xcvxcvcxv

: Hi all:

: Just wondering if the gibson "The Paul SL" is a good guitar.

: Thanks.
: rod.

The Paul is an exelent players guitar. The lack of a maple top makes them a bit dark but som of us prefer that tone.

Re: How good the Gibson

: The Paul is an exelent players guitar. The lack of a maple top makes them a bit dark but some of us prefer that tone.

Hi,

I've owned a gibson the paul sl for almost 2 years, mine was a 1998 model in black boughten brand new, i think it's a really decent guitar, it's light wieght, and has great sound both clean and on distortion. It plays sweet.

I got a Gibson the Paul 1972 and it play very bluesy and a little "marley"

SJ

: Hi all:

: Just wondering if the gibson "The Paul SL" is a good guitar.

: Thanks.
: rod.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.