Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - April, 2001

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: RAMMENSTEIN AND KORN BLOW

:
: Hey, you fucking piece of shit
: Both of the bands you like suck more than any other band in history.
: KORN fucking blows, Munky and Head dont deserve to touch a guitar, let alone have their own Ibanez $1199
: guitar. they sucks
: As for Ramstein, they are nothing more that a Schecter playing, German Nazi band that fucking sucks. If youre gonna like metal, like good metal like Judas Priest and old Metallica, not those shit bands.
: Fuck you
: you suck
: You are a disgrace
: After you read this, listen to some Korn, you know, get filled with fake teen angst, then go burn your guitar but be carefull not to look like Hendrix at Monterey Pop or I will kill you.
: You will never be famous, me and Steve Foley will.
: Youre a disgrace

: Chaz

: PS: If you really wanna sound like Korn, buy a high output pickup like an EMG 81. Just make sure to sound like crap

wanker...www.pikey.tk!!!!!

ok i'll agree that korn do kinda suck the sweat off a dead mans balls but rammenstein kick ass, i mean have you even heard "du hast"?!?!

the best song by rammentein is easily feuer frei, it rocks!

korn sucks
RAMMENSTEIN KICKS ASS
whoever posten that shit is fulla shit

Takamine G334S

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a takamine G334S, anyone got any idea of it.

URGENT: RAI READ THIS!!!

Hey Ray, your band sucks and you look like a monkey.
Eeek eek eek.
-Aphonsus

Information on Jackson Guitar

I'm curious to know how much this particular guitar is worth used. It's a Jackson Professional series, model is Stealth EX. It's got One humbucker and two singles, liscensed Floyd, bolt on neck, Hard shell case, blah blah blah...I'm more into Gibsons and BC Rich myself, and don't know much about the Jacksons. Any help would be appreciated.

Jason

Re: Information on Jackson Guitar

Hi,

The Stealth EX goes for about $500 in near mint condition. The professional series were excellent made instruments that were inexpensive due to Asian production. They were discontinued cause they took too much of their American sales due to the similar quality and much lower price. They are very respected in Jackson circles.

Hope this helps.

Jj

Re: Information on Jackson Guitar can you tell me more about a jackson usa custom shop guitar with s

: Hi,

: The Stealth EX goes for about $500 in near mint condition. The professional series were excellent made instruments that were inexpensive due to Asian production. They were discontinued cause they took too much of their American sales due to the similar quality and much lower price. They are very respected in Jackson circles.

: Hope this helps.

: Jj

Zoom GFX 8 vs Digitech Rp 2000 vs Boss GT 3.......who'll win ?

Zoom GFX 8 vs Digitech Rp 2000 vs Boss GT 3.......who'll win ?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Zoom GFX 8 vs Digitech Rp 2000 vs Boss GT 3.......who'll win ?

kramer

i have a kramer guitar and i want to find out what year and model it is - is there a site where i can find that out
i also have a 1939 colten valve amp and would like to find out its price
e-mail me if you can help

Re: kramer

Hi,

What are some of the specs of the guitar? Serial Number, model name or number, does it have an aluminum neck or wood? Is it a bolt on, neck through or set neck? What does the Kramer logo look like on the headstock? Is there anything on the neck plate if it is a bolt on?
With some of this info I may be able to help you id and or date your Kramer.

Jj

too much hype

idon,t understand why hes making money guitarists like him are a dime adozen

too much hype

too much hype

too much hype

too much hype

Re: too much hype

: idon,t understand why hes making money guitarists like him are a dime adozen

The only thing thats a dime a dozen, are morons like you who don't know what your talking about.

: : idon,t understand why hes making money guitarists like him are a dime adozen

: The only thing thats a dime a dozen, are morons like you who don't know what your talking about.

:Agreed.

KWS is raw talent, you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about. I have seen him several times, he's truly amazing. If guitarists like that were a dime a dozen, what a wonderful world this would be.

Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush

Has anyone got a tab for King Bee?

Re: Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush

I tried to find de cd "what's next" in Belgium
though not a chance to find it.
Could anyone tell me how to find it and to get it?

THANKS BRUNO

Re: Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush

no

WOW!!! Live online guitar show fri @ 4:00 pm pacific

Hey you guys, check out this cool live guitar show at digevent.com ... It's free, check it out, its really cool!!!
it's on live every friday at 4:00 pm pacific!
http://guitarmania.digevent.com
It was in the newsletter, and it IS totally awesome!
-Phil

Frozen Ghost Tabs

I need the tabs for dream come true by frozen ghost.

Re: Frozen Ghost - Dream Come True

I figured it out...I think
I grabbed the lyrics someone had posted (thanks) and threw some chords around until it sounded right.

FROZEN GHOST - DREAM COME TRUE

VERSE 1:
G D C E
Love of my life, I don't have a lot to give you
Am C G E
What's in my heart, Is all that I can really give you
Am C F C
Love....undying love is all I have
Am C G E
A handful of words, That might make you laugh
Am G F
And all the strength you need
C G
To make it through all your troubled times
C G C G C G, G...
I give all of myself to you, only you, My dream come true

VERSE 2:
G D C E
Love of my life, You are all I ever wanted
Am C G E
To be with you, is all I ever really wanted
Am C F C
You.....you've made my life a fairy tale
Am C G E
You've added love to a life that was so stale
Am G F
And know that I'll be here
C G
Always for you, when you need a friend
C G C G C G...
I give all of myself to you, only you, My dream come true

CHORUS:
C F C G
I've been waiting my whole life for you
C F C G
Now my waiting is through (oh, ohhh!)
C F C G
All the nights I've spend dreaming I knew
C F C G
That my dream would come true (oh, ohhh!)
C F C G
So many nights I laid awake dreaming I knew
C F C G
One day I'd be here with you (oh, ohhh!)
C F C G
Now all my nights of dreaming are through
C F C G C.....
'Cause my dream has come true (oh, ohhh!)...

Frozen Ghost BassTabs

: I need the bass tab for dream come true by frozen ghost.

Re: Frozen Ghost Tabs

Here is the chords for that song
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/f_show_song.php3?id=13291

Are ESP F - 200 guitars good for professional players?

im a pro player and im thinking between a Gibson gothic or esp f 200 cuz i love its body
so is it good?

Re: Are ESP F - 200 guitars good for professional players?

Hi,

The ESP F-200 has pretty nice specs such as EMG pickups which are the really high quality single coil pickups. I have these pick-ups on my Fender strat and they sound great. For the price, I think it's a good guitar. Now, any of the Gibson Gothics (SG, Les Paul, Flying-V, etc.) are better guitars. They're Gibsons after all - quality craftsmanship, better wood quality and tone. It really depends on how much you can spend. I would go with the Gibson if you can afford it. But, if not, the ESP is certainly a fine guitar for its price-range. I hope this helps you. If you have any other questions on guitars, drop me an email at sale9@music123.com or call me at 888-590-9700.

Ro

I have an F200, and I love it. It's a wonderful guitar, looks great, plays great, sounds great!! Im not pro or anything, I've only been playing for a couple of years, and this is my first electric guitar that i bought. Before this I used an old Gibson Les Paul...it was my uncles. Quite honestly, I prefer the F200...but hey, it's up to you in the long run I guess.

It sucks, you suck fuck you
ESP sucks
Ginson rules but Gibson Gothic also sucks
What are you, one of those mask wearing, ibanez playing, 17 step downtuning commercial rap metal shit bands.
Get fucking real and get a nice Strat.
YES, thats right, a STRAT.
A real players guitar.
Thats if you can play, of course
Again, fuck you

Chaz

You fuckin moron.

[The body of this post has been lost]

Re: You fuckin moron.

Your comment acheives nothing but to display your complete lack of knowledge. There are very few manufacturers that produce only good guitars, and also few that produce only bad ones. I think they call posts like this a "Classic" don't they? ;)

Keno.

im not a pro player but im just learning and i need some tips to go on with the thing. I can't even play the song with my band next year cause i don't know how to use the thing. Could someone give me tips please.

Pickups for and Epiphone SG

I have an Epiphone SG but it only has two single coil pickups,
I want to put in a couple of Humbuckers. what is the best for
a heavier sound? (eg. creed, metallica, etc.)
Please e-mail me with your recomendaitons.j
Thanx

Re: Pickups for and Epiphone SG

I will buy your spare pickups if interested for my single pickup SG...thanks

How to adjust truss rod to a Ibanez Guitar?

Recently I have bought an Ibanez Guitar.Now the thing
is that I just want to adjust the truss rod to the
guitar. But I don't know the exact way of adjusting. So
I am asking for help. I also want all the guitar chords
of the songs of the band "Air Supply". If someone can
help,please send a message to my e-mail address.

How to get Metallica's James Hetfield's sound!!!

How to get Metallica's James Hetfield's sound!!!

This popular thread has been given its own page : How to get Metallica's James Hetfield's sound!!!

Guitar effects

I just found this message board... I have a new fender american deluxe telecaster. I am looking for an amp. Does anyone have any ideas. I don't really know what I am looking for, but I also don't know where to start.

Re: Guitar effects

Howdy,

Let's start with what kind of music do you want to play, which guitar player's tone do you dig, and how much cash do you have to spend?
Hopefully answering these questions will give ya a starting point.

Jj

buy one?

: I just found this message board... I have a new fender american deluxe telecaster. I am looking for an amp. Does anyone have any ideas. I don't really know what I am looking for, but I also don't know where to start.

: I just found this message board... I have a new fender american deluxe telecaster. I am looking for an amp. Does anyone have any ideas. I don't really know what I am looking for, but I also don't know where to start.

click below for fender amps

will sombody lend me the scheamtic and the wiring diagram of death metal distortion pls.........Iam frustrated about ,loking 4 it due to no money so if you send me som for free then its aufful thnkz..asap.

guitar effects again

Can someone explain to me what factors I should consider in building and designing different effects? What sorts of equipment are necessary, other than a distortion pedal (which I already have)?

Re: guitar effects again

I'd suggest a good chorus,analog delay(EH Memory Man, Boss DM-2 or DM-3) and a Wah pedal.I like the Cry-baby.
Good Luck

Thanks
I had been looking into chorus and delay pedals. I definitley think that's a good place to start!
Brian

I've been fortunate enough to spend a bit of time with my mates' flanger and with a bit of imagination have been able to do a ton of cool stuff with it from spooky melodic and haunting passages to squealing screams and strange, weird noises a la korn so I'd recommend looking into it :)

Kay Guitar

How can you tell if a Kay Guitar is USA or Japanese?

Guitar for Beginners site

Hi all. Just to say that I've added quite a few pages to http://www.guitarforbeginners.com . I've had so many requests for chord pages that I've obliged. The site is growing bigger and better.

Regards from Australia,

Kirk

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.