Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - August, 2001

Advertisement

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Any way to modify Ovation 1712 to get at battery?

Anyone know if there is any way to modify an '85 Ovation Balladeer 1712 with an internal battery pack so you can get to the battery from the outside?

Mesa/Boogie Heartbreaker

Hi,

Any one can comment on the Mesa Boogie Heartbreaker?
Is it a good amp for sweet clean and bluesy crunch?
How does it compare with Mesa/Boogie Blue Angel? or
Mark IV?

Thanks

Epiphone FT - 550 Excellente

Epiphone FT - 550 Excellente

This popular thread has been given its own page : Epiphone FT - 550 Excellente

scematics

Hi,
Anyone with a scemmatics for the Marshall JTM-30 or JTM310S? If you do please send me the copy by email. Thanks,Rui

Can a Floyd Rose II Pull Up?

I just bought a guitar with a Floyd Rose II tremolo system. I've always thought that Floyd Rose tremolos can pull up as well as go down. This one seems "locked" and unable to pull up even slightly. It's in a Strat body with no carve out under the bridge (like I've often seen on heavy metal guitars). Does a Floyd Rose II simply not pull up? Does it need the body carved out? If it is supposed to pull up, what can I do to readjust it and if there's something like a "hipshot" in there now, by taking it out will the tuning and stability suffer as a result?

Thanks.

POD QUEERIE!!!

wot pod sttings do u all use for vai/malmsteen shred fests???? they all seem to sound shit!!!

Fender Twin Reverb

I have a Fender Twin Reverb that I've been told is a 1967 model. I wnat to get it back to it's original state, i.e. speakers, grill cloth, etc. I've been told that '67's originally had JBL speakers and silver grill cloth. Can anyone verify this for me? Also, the grill cloth currently on the soundboard looks as though its been placed sideways in comparison to other Fender amps. Does anybody know if they were trying different options with the grill cloth in '67 as I've been told.

Re: Fender Twin Reverb

Don't know about the grill cloth.But the original speakers were not JBL's.Fender used it's own brand of speakers.
Good Luck

Re: Fender Twin Reverb

I had one of those years ago and yes it had silver grill cloth, but the speakers had a round "Fender" lable on them. The grain of the grill cloth ran horizontally. The Fender nameplate was black, as was the panel behind the knobs, (not aluminum-colored like newer ones). I've seen literature that gives such details for old Fender amps, but can't remember where.

TURN $6 IN TO $20,000$ or more$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$EASY MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$MAKE THOUSANDS FREE$$ I PROMISE ITS EASY,TRUST ME,I'LL TELL YOU HOW

This seems to really have potential. This is the way the original post appeared when I first found it. Read it all then decide for yourself. It works for me! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Even though the investment was a measly $6, I had three questions that needed to be answered before I could get involved in this sort of thing. 1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL? I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little sceptical that I would actually make any CASH but he said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter but the details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal business. 2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD? I called them: 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list. 3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of getting A LOT of CASH ... a much better chance than buying a lottery ticket!!! 4. WHAT IS THE BUSINESS? You are in the business of collecting mailing lists and recruiting new list developers. These questions answered, I decided to proceed. The instructions said that you have to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 300 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So, I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I seems likely to me that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST include your mailing address, the date and your signature." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses

:#1 B.j. Grissin
7404 wolfcreek rd
santa fe new mexico 87501

#2)C.A. Spaniel
76 Falkirk Ave
Wellington 6003 New Zealand

:#3) Matt Frank
6503 Ranchito Av
Van Nuys, CA 90401-1537

#4)Ariel Skye,
6/17 Poate Rd
NSW 2021 Australia

:#5) Kaht Jackson,
20 Franciscan Way,
St. Augustine, FL 32084-5308

:#6)Jacobo Muro,
1200 brookside DR,
san pablo,california 94806.

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 300 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 300, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity%

TURN $6 IN TO $20,000$ or more$$$$$$$

This seems to really have potential. This is the way the original post appeared when I first found it. Read it all then decide for yourself. It works for me! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Even though the investment was a measly $6, I had three questions that needed to be answered before I could get involved in this sort of thing. 1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL? I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little sceptical that I would actually make any CASH but he said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter but the details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal business. 2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD? I called them: 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list. 3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of getting A LOT of CASH ... a much better chance than buying a lottery ticket!!! 4. WHAT IS THE BUSINESS? You are in the business of collecting mailing lists and recruiting new list developers. These questions answered, I decided to proceed. The instructions said that you have to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 300 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So, I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I seems likely to me that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST include your mailing address, the date and your signature." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses

7404 wolfcreek rd

#2)C.A. Spaniel
76 Falkirk Ave

6503 Ranchito Av
Van Nuys, CA 90401-1537

#4)Ariel Skye,
6/17 Poate Rd
NSW 2021 Australia

20 Franciscan Way,

1200 brookside DR,

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 300 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 300, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

NOTE: You want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ STEP 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory

STEP 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the lis

STEP 3) Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

STEP 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
STEP 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 300** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount.
.......................................................................................*ALSO REMEMBER**
: : SEND YOUR $1 OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST
: : EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S.
: : WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
: : $$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!

: : GOOD LUCK!!!

NEED HELP? $$ Try This!

FROM THE NEEDING TO THE NEEDING

These are trying times and so many of us are unemployed, single parents, unwell or otherwise in DIRE NEED OF MONEY, to make ends meet. "God helps he that helps himself"; well "The Letter" provides the tool to do it! Are you one of us; in dire need of money to make ends meet? If you need to make a few thousand dollars really quickly, then please take a moment to read and understand this opportunity I am sharing with you.

This is the fastest & easiest Money making program you will ever do. Complete it in One hour and you will never forget the day you first received it in the mail or online. Beg, borrow or ste...no don’t steal it, but get a $5 bill, and send it to one person to participate in this "INTER NEED PROGRAM"

This program has only three levels, not four, five or six, as in many other programs. It is very realistic and so fast . Because it is so easy, the response rate for the program is now as high as 50 %. You will receive your reward in about fourteen days. Just in time for next month's bills!!!

What you need to do is to mail 20 copies of the program (not 200 or more as in other programs), perhaps to people who send you their programs. These are already believers (and this program is better and faster) or post it in 20 chat forums or message boards on the internet.

Do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE RIGHT NOW!

Just give one person $5. That's it! That's all! Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you should have seen at least $7,000, because so many people will respond, due to the low investment, speed, and huge income potential. We are presently at a 50% response rate! That's a $10,000 return. So let's all keep it going and help each other in these tough times.

HERE ARE THE SIMPLE DETAILS

1 Write your name on a blank sheet of paper, add your own address and this message: "Please ad me to your list". Next fold it around a five-dollar bill and send this to the first name on the list. Only the #1 person on the list gets your name and a five-dollar gift in the first round.

2. Retype the list only, removing the first (#1) name from the list. Move the other two names up and add your name to the list in the third (#3) position.

3. Paste your newly typed list neatly over the old one and make 20 copies of this letter and send to 20 prospects or post 20 on the internet on message boards or chat forums. Well there is no more to do. It's so easy! One hour! That's it!
Do it right away; don't mull it over. Your name will climb position at a Dizzying geometric rate. When your name reaches the first position in a few days, it will be your turn to collect your gifts. The gifts will be sent to you by over 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself who are willing to invest $5 and one hour to receive $7,000 in cash.
Your entire investment will be about $5 to $10, including the $5 bill you sent the first name on the list, envelopes, copies, and stamps. That's all! In return there will be a total of $7-10000 in your mailbox in $5 bills, in two weeks. Consider that!

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY MAKE THIS PLAN WORK, BUT REMEMBER ACT FAST AND GET MONEY FAST. COPY THE NAMES CAREFULLY AND SEND YOUR FIVE DOLLARS TO THE FIRST NAME ON THE LIST!

1. Joseph Cladd 91 Churchill Ave. Somerset, NJ 08873

2. Tom Dunleavy 300 2nd St. Blakely, Pa. 18447

3. Kelli Schwanebeck, 622 Laurel CT. #104, Marshfield, WI. 54449

P.S. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

DO UNTO OTHERS AND ENJOY YOUR MONEY IN PEACE!!
HONEST AND SINCERE PEOPLE ONLY!

stop working hard make money the easy way$$$$$

7404 wolfcreek rd

#2)C.A. Spaniel
76 Falkirk Ave

6503 Ranchito Av
Van Nuys, CA 90401-1537

#4)Ariel Skye,
6/17 Poate Rd
NSW 2021 Australia

20 Franciscan Way,

1200 brookside DR,

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 300 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 300, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

NOTE: You want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ STEP 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory

STEP 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page.

stop working hard make money the easy way$$$$$

7404 wolfcreek rd

#2)C.A. Spaniel
76 Falkirk Ave

6503 Ranchito Av
Van Nuys, CA 90401-1537

#4)Ariel Skye,
6/17 Poate Rd
NSW 2021 Australia

20 Franciscan Way,

1200 brookside DR,

STEP 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the lis

STEP 3) Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

STEP 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
STEP 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 300** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount.
...................................................................................

Re: stop working hard make money the easy way$$$$$

you're a loser. no one should enter this kind of thing.

stop stealing people

They're stealing someone, man, people dies of hunger around the world and you make money this way... don't come with this crap, makes me vomit. They steal for you, you take the money... bah.

Re: stop stealing people

: They're stealing someone, man, people dies of hunger around the world and you make money this way... don't come with this crap, makes me vomit. They steal for you, you take the money... bah.

I agree this is just another type of pyramid/chain letter bullshit. Where does the money come from? Somewhere along the line someone has to lose out so that people closer to the top of the pyramid make money.
Apart from the immorality of the scheme THIS IS A FRIGGIN GUITAR FORUM not a place for wankers like this to peddle their bullshit get rich schemes.
There's only ONE way to make money!! Work hard and consistently at an HONEST endeavour/job whatever.

Re: stop working hard make money the easy way$$$$$

: $$$$$$$$$EASY MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:
: $$MAKE THOUSANDS FREE$$ I PROMISE ITS EASY,TRUST ME,I'LL TELL YOU HOW
: $$MAKE THOUSANDS FREE$$ I PROMISE ITS EASY,TRUST ME,I'LL TELL YOU HOW

: This seems to really have potential. This is the way the original post appeared when I first found it. Read it all then decide for yourself. It works for me! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Even though the investment was a measly $6, I had three questions that needed to be answered before I could get involved in this sort of thing. 1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL? I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little sceptical that I would actually make any CASH but he said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter but the details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal business. 2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD? I called them: 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list. 3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of getting A LOT of CASH ... a much better chance than buying a lottery ticket!!! 4. WHAT IS THE BUSINESS? You are in the business of collecting mailing lists and recruiting new list developers. These questions answered, I decided to proceed. The instructions said that you have to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 300 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So, I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I seems likely to me that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST include your mailing address, the date and your signature." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses

: :#1 B.j. Grissin
: 7404 wolfcreek rd
: santa fe new mexico 87501

:
: #2)C.A. Spaniel
: 76 Falkirk Ave
: Wellington 6003 New Zealand

: :#3) Matt Frank
: 6503 Ranchito Av
: Van Nuys, CA 90401-1537

:
: #4)Ariel Skye,
: 6/17 Poate Rd
: NSW 2021 Australia

: :#5) Kaht Jackson,
: 20 Franciscan Way,
: St. Augustine, FL 32084-5308

: :#6)Jacobo Muro,
: 1200 brookside DR,
: san pablo,california 94806.

: STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

: STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 300 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 300, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

: NOTE: You want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

: DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ STEP 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory

: STEP 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the lis

: STEP 3) Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

: STEP 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
: STEP 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 300** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount.
: ...................................................................................

Beta Users Needed for Web Based Studio

Hi! We need your help testing out a new musician
collaboration site called nowRECORDING.com. At this site
you can post your recording projects in mp3 format and
have other members actually submit accompanying tracks
with instruments/vocals that you request! Features include
public/private projects, email notification of project
"auditions", and project specific message boards. We're
really just getting started and we need your help to make
sure we can handle significant traffic and work the bugs out
before we officially "launch" the site.

Please come to http://www.nowRECORDING.com and join!
We'd love your feedback and would be happy to answer
any questions. You can email Henry at
henry@nowRECORDING.com, or call toll free
877-532-1827. Happy recording!

Re: Does anyone own a Fender Cyber-Twin?

i have been checking out the cyber twin and would like to know if anyone knows if it packs the volume for a gig amp?

Re: Does anyone own a Fender Cyber-Twin?

: i have been checking out the cyber twin and would like to know if anyone knows if it packs the volume for a gig amp?

It will play a coliseum.... Write me and we can talk because I have some info and questions as well. Just bought the pedal and was wondering if anyone knew some things about the Foot Controller for the Cyber Twin.

Boogie Chillun

Does anybody have the tab to Led zep's version of "Boogie Chillun"? thanks

Re: Boogie Chillun

: Does anybody have the tab to Led zep's version of "Boogie Chillun"? thanks

Re: Boogie Chillun

http://www.powertabs.net/pta.php?page=user,6303 This guy has the Boogie Chillun tab but you have to sign up and ask him for it. Apparently hes working on the whole medley's tab. Ill tell you if he responds to my request.

Tab Transcriber

Hi,

I just read about this cool piece of software on a message board, and you can download it for free also.

Message board link:

free.http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=sv&safe=off&th=2ece5e746607fed5,8

Download tab software

link:http://punkmusic.virtualave.net/guitar.bml

Re: Tab Transcriber

Think that's cool? Find heaps of wack downloads <a href="http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/cat/GUITAR/">here</a>.

: Hi,

: I just read about this cool piece of software on a message board, and you can download it for free also.

: Message board link:

: free.http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=sv&safe=off&th=2ece5e746607fed5,8

: Download tab software

: link:http://punkmusic.virtualave.net/guitar.bml

Need Info on Strat Plus

I am trying to research Fender Strat Plus as I would like to buy one, but I am encountering conflicting info. I would like to know: 1) what was the first year produced? 2) What Lace-Sensor pick up combo was used in what years (color and position ie.- blue/bridge, etc.)? 3) what was last year for Wilkinson roller nut before change to LSR type? What colors were available (I am particularly interested in a green solid color pictured in a late '89 ad)? Would appreciate any accurate info, so I can narrow my search. Thank you!!

Re: Need Info on Strat Plus

Strat Plus first made 1987, with 3 x gold Lace Sensors, 22 frets, and Wilkinson roller nut. Don't know when they changed to LSR type, but I think it was early in the production run. I have a Candy Apple Red one with maple board from 1987/88, serial E 488438 with the Wilkinson nut. They did a Strat Plus Deluxe from 1989 with 3 x different colour Lace Sensors. Did you find a green one? Check "The Fender Book" by Tony Bacon and Paul Day for more useful info. Cheers, Al.

: Strat Plus first made 1987, with 3 x gold Lace Sensors, 22 frets, and Wilkinson roller nut. Don't know when they changed to LSR type, but I think it was early in the production run. I have a Candy Apple Red one with maple board from 1987/88, serial E 488438 with the Wilkinson nut. They did a Strat Plus Deluxe from 1989 with 3 x different colour Lace Sensors. Did you find a green one? Check "The Fender Book" by Tony Bacon and Paul Day for more useful info. Cheers, Al.

I have a black 1997 strat plus w/maple neck. It has been upgraded with lace sensor vintage 1954 in neck & middle position & dimarzio humbucker in treble position. It is in mint condition & is complete with strat plus hardshell case. I would be willing to sell it.

: I am trying to research Fender Strat Plus as I would like to buy one, but I am encountering conflicting info. I would like to know: 1) what was the first year produced? 2) What Lace-Sensor pick up combo was used in what years (color and position ie.- blue/bridge, etc.)? 3) what was last year for Wilkinson roller nut before change to LSR type? What colors were available (I am particularly interested in a green solid color pictured in a late '89 ad)? Would appreciate any accurate info, so I can narrow my search. Thank you!!

Future Legend: Fender's Strat Plus Series -- As Fender’s sales grew, the company began to offer more models with different options to keep up with the varying needs of different musicians. The Strat Plus model was first offered in the late 80’s (88) according to my records) and featured many unique design firsts in a Stratocaster. It incorporated a special nut that reduced friction when using the tremolo and featured locking tuners to increase tuning stability. The Strat Plus also used Don Lace’s new Lace Sensor pickups. Lace Sensors were quite unique in that they did not employ traditional magnetics to produce sound. Lace Sensor pickups therefore could be adjusted as high up to the strings as desired with no issue of string pull occurring. They also were virtually noiseless – the effect of having a humbucking pickup while retaining the tone of a single coil.

By the mid 90’s, the Strat Plus was a fully refined machine and incorporated more modern features such as a Hipshot Tremsetter and a new LSR roller nut design (also pictured) to eliminate string "hang ups" and significantly improve tuning stability. The LSR roller nut eliminated the friction of the strings resting inside the nut itself because they were now positioned on ball-bearings. If you have eve had a chance to play on of these you'll notice that with the LSR roller nut, string retainers were no longer needed and this also assisted with maintaining tuning stability. And for most of the other strat's tuning and stability is a challenge at best( Just try to make it through a session without constantly retuning, the tuning problem becomes more evident in you use the whammy bar (But that problem has all but disappeared on the strat plus). With the machined ball-bearing and aluminum nut design, there were no longer issues with manufacturing imperfections such as those found with plastic nuts, which most luthiers will admit take quite a bit of skill to cut correctly. The Hipshot Tremsetter, mounted in the body cavity in the middle of the tremolo springs, ensured that the tremolo would return to the exact same floating position during use.

There were other variations of the Strat Plus, such as the Strat Plus Deluxe that added different flavors of the Lace Sensors in each of the different pickup positions as well as adding a custom pearloid pick guard and Floyd-Rose designed tremolo. The Strat Plus models overall were a highlight of mid 90’s production-made Stratocasters and were also quite a bargain compared to guitars made from Fender’s Custom Shop.

If your looking for the genuine Stratocaster tone but also desiring modern improvements such as low pickup noise and added tuning stability, Fender’s Stratocaster Plus series should be looked at with serious consideration. Fender seems to have discontinued this product, but there are still plenty of great deals for the the strat plus if your willing to look. So the response to so long but I stumbled on it while looking for one of these guitars for my self. Happy hunting, and keep bending steel with your bare hands.
Later
Marty_Blues

the first year of prod. was 1987
the strat plus (first range) had three gold lace sensor.
There was another model, a little bit expensive with one blue,one red and one gold lace sensor (i bought one in N.Y in 1994).
I don't think there's a big difference between all those mikes...
The sound is very tight, colder than vintage single coil, but perfect for funk
Mine is "frost red", a rare color from fender, but there was a shell pink,a solid blue (baltic blue).
There was no metallics colors in the serie.

: I am trying to research Fender Strat Plus as I would like to buy one, but I am encountering conflicting info. I would like to know: 1) what was the first year produced? 2) What Lace-Sensor pick up combo was used in what years (color and position ie.- blue/bridge, etc.)? 3) what was last year for Wilkinson roller nut before change to LSR type? What colors were available (I am particularly interested in a green solid color pictured in a late '89 ad)? Would appreciate any accurate info, so I can narrow my search. Thank you!!

I have an '87 Surf Green strat plus that I love. It has been the most reliable guitar I have ever owned. It came with the gold lace sensors which I have safely tucked away. I use a Seymour Duncan JB Jr in the bridge, and a basic duncan strat pickup in the middle.

Chords for "Redeemer" by Nicole C. Mullens

Does anyone have the chords for "Redeemer" by Nicole
C. Mullens? I would appreciate your help.

Re: Chords for "Redeemer" by Nicole C. Mullens

: Does anyone have the chords for "Redeemer" by Nicole
: C. Mullens? I would appreciate your help.

Re: Chords for

INTRO: G / C / D

G C D
Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
G C D
Who told the ocean you can only come this far?
C B C
Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
G C D
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

G C D
Well I know my Redeemer lives
C B C
I know my Redeemer lives
D
All of creation testify
B C
His life within me cries
D G / C / D
I know my Redeemer lives

G C D
The very same God that spins things in orbit
G C D
He runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
C B C
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
G C D
They conquered death to bring me victory

G C D
Now I know my Redeemer lives
C B C
I know my Redeemer lives
D
Let all creation testify
B C
Let this life within me cry
D G
I know my Redeemer, He lives ...

C D
To take away my shame
Em C D
And He lives forever, I'll proclaim
B C
That the payment for my sin
B C
Was the precious life He gave
G
But now He's alive and
C D (Chord shift) D / E
There's an empty grave!

A D E
Now I know my Redeemer lives
D C# D
I know my Redeemer lives
E
Let all creation testify
C# D
Let this life within me cry
D E A
I know my Redeemer, He lives

A D E
I know my Redeemer, He live
(Repeating last line .....)

chords for "Breathe" by Micheal W. Smith

: Does anyone have the chords for "Breathe" By Micheal W. Smith? I would Really appreciate your help.

Re: Chords for "Call on Jesus" by Nicole C. Mullens

: Does anyone have the chords for "Call on Jesus" by Nicole C. Mullens? I would appreciate your help.

Re: Hey There How are you doin

: Hello i know that you do not know me but i am writing you to let you know that God have something in store for you and i am only 12 years old and i hope God bless even the more
:

BEAUTIFUL HOHNER STRAT

completely refurbished turqiose burst hohner st 59 strat. chrome neck plate, bridge, strap holders, machine heads and imput plug. top notch electronics inside. how much is it worth?-

beginner songs

I just started playing about 6 months ago and I'm starting to get a good feel for playing and starting to understand chords and tabs better. I was wondering if anyone new of any good songs to start out on, aside from the obvious, like Smoke on the Water, and the such. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Re: beginner songs

Hey Derek,
I would suggest some of the Cars stuff which is basic three chord progression mostly, and then maybe some Lynard Skynard as per Sweet Home Alabama & etc. Good luck and practice those bar chords!

Re: beginner songs

: i just got my guitar and want to learn how to play songs like back in black and smoke on the water can u give us a hand

im rebuilding strat copy

I am rebuilding a strat copy and i want a fat powerful tone and i want to use DiMarzio humbuckers i was gonna go with the evoloutions and i was wondering if that would be a good choice

BOSS GT-3 GT-5

I'm french, I research some patches for BOSS GT-3 AND GT-5. thank a lot!!!

fender jagstang

does anyone know there is any website that sell fender jagstang and ship it internationally?????

Re: fender jagstang

Jag-stang, the impenetrable fortress. the lord of al guitars

musiciansfriend.com

www.music123.com !good price!

hohner acoustic guitar

I found a Hohner Acoustic guitar model # HGK599 for sale for $75.00. It has a well used hard case with it, but guitar is in beautiful condition. Would this be a good buy?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.