Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - September, 2001

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Bob the big Shit eating, dog raping, whore bag!

: : you dont half bite 'o' crap person. you are right, i am the best, and my grandmother is better on the guitar than you. love Bob

: Bob....if you could pull off on of joe's riffs i'de be amazed.But you can't even pull off yourself. the only reason you say that your grandmother can play better than joe, is because she can play your jolly rancher better than you can.....You can eat my ass with a spoon Bob.......shit face.

and you can shut your mouth.
Oh, what did uyou say? Your grandma is...lokin for a boy friend...gaw!

Re: joe satriani

Do you actually know who Joe satriani (AKA Satch) is?How long have you been playing guitar for? Are you a pro or just a naive moron? If you think Joe Satriani is "crap", who is better? Just because he doesn't sing doesn't mean he is bad! What music would you prefer? Perhaps some clarinet concertos?
Satch is amazingly talented, do you think you are better?

why do have to worship another guitar player, you are obviously insecure about your own talent on the guitar and have to look elsewhere for reassurance.I have seen satriani live, he was ok but he had no time for his fans. he is a crap person. If you have to worship someone, then worship me. Love Bob

If you've seen him live then you'll realise that he's amazing, and he is a lot more modest than you are! i am a professional guitarist and i play a lot of his music. Don't call me crap, Nob The Bob.
We don't love you at all. From georgi.

satch is good and technical and everything but steve vai and yng kick his arse.

Is crap the only word you can say?

come on guys. you know this person only started this to start a flame war and get a rise out of it!!

Dont feed his frenzy!!

We know satch is amazing, he obviously doesn't know who satch is.

bob sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: bob sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob...........YOU CAN EAT MY ASS WITH A SPOON
...MORON!

you is the best

Fender Mustang parts needed

I am trying to restore a fender mustang that was given to me by a family member. I will pay a decent amount for the parts that i need. or if anyone can give me websites that have these parts i would really appreciate it.

Re: Fender Mustang parts needed

heres some help! i LOVE older fender guitars - check out EBAY (www.ebay.com) i find alot of people selling parts for things... i am interested in this so i'll try to help you out if you need anything. let me know what parts you use (if you know).

-tim

Re: Fender Mustang parts needed

i dont have any parts, but i wanted to tell you that the mustang rocks! i have a 1966 fender mustang. it was autographed by ted nugent in 1993. i put some custom parts on it. like two semore duncan humbuckers that give it a really good distortion sound. i just recently got it re-freted. after 35 years they were worn out pretty bad. it made a huge difference. you have an awesome guitar on your hands so dont let it go!!! it is worth putting money into it. good luck!

fenderman

electronics

Can anybody explain (or tell me where there is a site who does) what exactly does an onboard pre-amp,active pickups and active eq? what kind of sounds these devices deliver?

Harmonic Design Humbuckers

I'm thinking of getting a set of Harmonic design humbuckers with
nickel covers for a really nice Les Paul. I'm into the Duane
Allman, Dickey Betts tone but, at the same time wanted some
thing a little different. Has anyone tryed these?If so, could
you go into detail and tell me what I should expect from theme.
Any info would be great.

Bill Lawrence tone Q,tone L, and LCR filters ?

Bill Lawrence tone Q,tone L, and LCR filters ?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Bill Lawrence tone Q,tone L, and LCR filters ?

Beginner need advice on what Guitar to get

I hae been playing a bit of guitar but want to start playing electric.
I play with in a worship team...but the music is not soft and boring
it is more alternative stuff
I was thinking about getinga fender but there seems to be so many people how don't like them
I have thought about a getting a squire which I think is fender company
Any suggestions?

Re: Beginner need advice on what Guitar to get

: I hae been playing a bit of guitar but want to start playing electric.
: I play with in a worship team...but the music is not soft and boring
: it is more alternative stuff
: I was thinking about getinga fender but there seems to be so many people how don't like them
: I have thought about a getting a squire which I think is fender company
: Any suggestions?

i really wouldnt recomend you getting a squire.look threw catalogs like musicians friend for really good deals on epiphone,ibanez,schecter or esp-ltd.they all make some really well made guitars that are very affordable under $500

strings to high

I got a hamer guitar but my strings have always been to high off the fret board. if i lower them anymore then the strings touch around the 1 or 2 fret which causes a ringing. is there way to deal with this.

Re: strings to high

There is a long rod which runs down inside the neck of most guitars that has a hex-head on one end of it. Take an Allen-wrench (hex-head key) and turn it a little at a time. Loosening will make the middle go towards you if you are holding it as you would to play it, and visa versa. It is helpful to tap or pound the neck slightly as you do this to loosen the neck around the metal. Just go a little at a time, and lay a ruler on its edge on your frets to see how even they look. Try adjusting your saddle and see if it helps then. Hope that helps some!

Re: strings to high

You probably don't have that rod in your hamer. Sorry. Didn't pay close enough attention.

Gibson identification

I have an early 80's (by the serial #) Gibson coustom shop that I can not identify. It has a glue in neck with a headstock like a US-1 or U2, and a mahogony body that looks like a Gibson Victory only it is routed from the back with a P-90 and a coil tapped dirty fingers. There is no pickguard and it is a mustardy-cream color with an ebony fretboard. Does anyone know anything about this guitar or have any advice on how to research this guitar?

David Gilmour Pickups

what's a good pickup that could get me the smooth creamy pink floyd sound. I don't want the esp's because they cost so much. What did dave use in say like 1976. thanks

Re: David Gilmour Pickups

Try Seymour Duncan Alnico Vintage

fish

ticky tocky mr clocky , sitting on a flattened rocky , whats the time ? half past 9, i know that because he always rimes

the best way to plug my guitar

what is the best way to plug my guitar and/or microphone into my computer?

thanks for any answer.

Re: the best way to plug my guitar

You might need a cabinet speaker emulator to obtain a good electric guitar sound (proper micing of a
mono/stereo amp needs proper input(s) from a pro (not SB Pro) soundcard and an average of 2 pro
mics per amp -which can get very a expensive task, so a cabinet speaker emulator is recommended).
Some info about mics can be found at:
http://www.dpamicrophones.com/

Re: the best way to plug my guitar

get your hands on a sesound Soloist or solo EX. they have awesome mic pres, it is easy to use and
you can pick one up fairly cheap. I was askingthe same question roughly a month ago and the soloist
definately solved my problem.

URGENT PLEASE HELP

I am looking for the bass tab for DOMINATION by PANTERA. I cant find it anywhere. if you have it or know where it is please email me at thma@austarnet.com.au

THANK YOU! - ps...its a bass tab not guitar

I NEED HELP.

Hi. this is my first time getting a quitar n i need help on how to use it. am wondering wat things i need to know about it... can you help me?..it'll be easier if you can contact me @ my email address. tats Spizhy@yahoo.com
thanks a lot for takin ur time.

Re: I NEED HELP.

thats not very clear, what kind of stuff do you need to know? if its an electric, plug it in to an amp (if you have one - if not dont worry). if its an acoustic, you can play it as is. there are plenty of sites out htere that have lists of how to play chords, and all that good stuff.. but just go out and get some lessons!

ABC Switcher

I've heard of ABY switching. Is there something out there that can switch between 3 sources? Help

Trade Soldano Lucky 13 combo for SLO 100

Dead mint Lucky 13 100 watt combo. Less that 2 years old buy in showroom condition. Low hours and only gigged with once. Looking for even swap for a SLO 100 in same condition.
Call 914-366-0428 or email

ABC switcher

I've heard of ABY switchers. Is there something out there that can switch between 3 preamps?

Re: ABC switcher

: I've heard of ABY switchers. Is there something out there that can switch between 3 preamps?

Check Out http://www.audiotechusa.com

ABC switcher

I've heard of ABY switchers. Is there something out there that can switch between 3 preamps?

Help with a Korg AX100G?................

Help with a Korg AX100G?................

This popular thread has been given its own page : Help with a Korg AX100G?................

The drums are too loud

I've just started a band. I've got a 15+ watt crate gfx15 amp. When we play I've got to turn my amp up almost all the way to compete with the drums. They still drown out my sound. What do you think I should do.Buy a bigger amp?Is there any way we can get those drums quietter. How big of an amp should I get then.And what else would we need, a P.A. system?

Re: The drums are too loud

hey, i dont know your situation exactly but.. i play guitar and drums and im also in a band. i play using a fender princeton 65 watt amp and ive been able to hear it fine over drums. also, you could try some things about the drums, there are mufflrs out there that will quiet them down, most (for me) ruin the sound of the drums and basically suck. id say go for a bigger amp. ask around, im sure your local music store could help you out. goodluck. -tim

I had the same exact problem, but with a fender princton 65 amp. Try moving your amp away from the drum set, and if possible lean it up against a wall so that it is angled up. Also tell your drummer to ease up on the drums, get him a punching bag or something to get his aggression out on, because if he plays softly, it makes a world of differance.

Tim is right.A 15watt amp is just not strong enough for a band situation.65watts is about right.The drums
are always the loudest thing in the room,so your amp must be able to ring through.
Good Luck

1. You should by a bigger amp. if you play your crate trough a PA you suck the tone of the vocals (if you ever want to sing in the future)
2. You can soften up the drums (with pillows) but that suck the tone out of the drums.
3. How big your amp must be is depending on what kind of music you play and the brand of the amp (and the rehearsal studio)
For instance: if you play blues,country,rock and you want a sound with lots of mid then you don't have to buy such a Big amp (50 W)
cos that sound will cut trough the band more easily.
If you want to play metal, speedpunk or something like that, you must have a bigger amp. say 50 to 100 W (depending on de brand)
cos when you play that kind of music the drummer wants to play even harder and more importantly you probably want a sound that will have more accent on the lower mids. which will not cut trough the band easily
so you want to set the damn thing louder.
the 'loudness' of amps differ between brands. for instance a 50 W hughes&kettner will sound like a bug if you hear a 50 Mesa/Boogie
(some 100W marshals too) a 100W Mesa/Boogie drives you insane.
If you want a new amp I suggest you go to the music store, look for an nice amp and ask if you can try it out in practice enviroment with drums (otherwise you will regret it)
If the amp still sound nice at the level of rehearsing than you have yourself a good 'practice' amp.

I can tell you much more but then I'm typing for over a year.

greetings from holland..

If you get seperate components, you could start off smaller, and work your way up bigger. It's cheaper to replace just the amp with a bigger one, rather than replacing a whole combo. Get yourself a setup with seperate preamp/processor, amplifiers, and cabinet.

epiphone pr6-e-pkb

epiphone pr6-e-pkb

This popular thread has been given its own page : epiphone pr6-e-pkb

CT Band Will Open

We're a new band in the New England area looking for opening slot. www.innocencelostrocks.com

what's the year of my framus

I have a framus electric guitar with the serial number
44329-62

Re: what's the year of my framus

: I have a framus electric guitar with the serial number
: 44329-62

I think it is a 1962

THIS WILL AMAZE YOU PLEASE READ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Anger Project Forum ] [ FAQ ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Anger Project Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MIKE (64.15.245.198) on September 07, 2001 at 14:06:19:

MAKE ALOT OF MONEY!!! NOT A SCAM
PLZ READ

Posted By: JASON
Date: Tuesday, 26 June 2001

"Hi, I'm 23 and I make more money than my parents and so can you"
Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!!
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it.
A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like you are now, and came
across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks
with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in
the article.
You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are millions) No catch, that was it.
So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?"
Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting
money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in.
In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total
of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing.
This is now my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the
lottery!!
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... Also, make sure
you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need
it.
I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more
money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion:
Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.)
Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your
investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)
IMPORTANT:
This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really
works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends.
PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60
days.
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
Please continue it’s success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not
solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.
Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money
made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you
and me asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1:
Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE
PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase "PLEASE PUT ME ON
YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is
creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
service and you are paying for it!
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all.
So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it
is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1)S.R. Johnson : 3285 Lewis Ave. : Signal Hill, CA 90807
#2)B. Hooper : 3 Warringah Gve. : Petrie, QLD, Australia 4502
#3)Matthew Speight : 6 Charnwood Ave. : Belfast : N. Ireland : BT15 5DH
#4)Andrew Hunter . 7520-1 South Aragon Blvd . Sunrise, FL 33313
#5)Salvatore De Luca . 102 Overlook Ave . North Haledon, NJ 07508
#6)Robin O Connor 290 N.W. Loop Rd. Stevenson, Wa 98648

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up
(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as
possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are
close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
more money you make!
This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the
Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can use it again, and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this
way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
have received will come your way.
NOTE:
You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard
copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a
service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk
of mail theft.)
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be
reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each.
Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above)
Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
Step 1)
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom
of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into
the computer's memory.
Step 2)
Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the
'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can
add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to
do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
Step 4)
Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line
forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Step 5)
Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text
of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the
header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT!
All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang
of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY
YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may
eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver
it.
**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
Now the WHY part:
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made
$5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings,
each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at
#4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!
Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3
and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!
OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters
with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!
Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1
and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00!
With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on
the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to
names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So
what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are
willing to give it a try?
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining
the actual internet.
REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND
THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

: MAKE ALOT OF MONEY!!! NOT A SCAM
: PLZ READ

: Posted By: JASON
: Date: Tuesday, 26 June 2001

: "Hi, I'm 23 and I make more money than my parents and so can you"
: Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!!
: READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
: I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it.
: A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like you are now, and came
: across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks
: with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam",
: but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
: Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in
: the article.
: You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
: article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are millions) No catch, that was it.
: So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
: figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?"
: Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting
: money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
: coming in.
: In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total
: of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing.
: This is now my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
: rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the
: lottery!!
: Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... Also, make sure
: you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need
: it.
: I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more
: money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
: Suggestion:
: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.)
: Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your
: investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)
: IMPORTANT:
: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really
: works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
: dividends.
: PLEASE NOTE:
: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60
: days.
: This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
: Please continue it’s success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
: You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not
: solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.
: Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money
: made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you
: and me asking to be included in that list.

: Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
: STEP 1:
: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE
: PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
: Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
: will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
: Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6
: sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase "PLEASE PUT ME ON
: YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is
: creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
: service and you are paying for it!
: Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all.
: So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it
: is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

: #1)S. Lackey . 639 Pheasant Run : Virginia Beach, Va. 23452
: #2)S.R. Johnson : 3285 Lewis Ave. : Signal Hill, CA 90807
: #3)B. Hooper : 3 Warringah Gve. : Petrie, QLD, Australia 4502
: #4)Matthew Speight : 6 Charnwood Ave. : Belfast : N. Ireland : BT15 5DH
: #5)Andrew Hunter . 7520-1 South Aragon Blvd . Sunrise, FL 33313
: #6)Salvatore De Luca . 102 Overlook Ave . North Haledon, NJ 07508

: STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up
: (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
: STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as
: possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are
: close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
: more money you make!
: This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the
: Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
: money, you can use it again, and again.
: PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and
: integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this
: way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
: have received will come your way.
: NOTE:
: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard
: copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a
: service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk
: of mail theft.)
: So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be
: reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each.
: Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
: position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
: What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above)
: Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
: ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
: Step 1)
: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
: Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom
: of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into
: the computer's memory.
: Step 2)
: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the
: 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can
: add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to
: do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
: Step 4)
: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line
: forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
: Step 5)
: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text
: of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the
: header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
: click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
: Congratulations...THAT'S IT!
: All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang
: of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
: **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY
: YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
: That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may
: eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
: wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver
: **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
: Now the WHY part:
: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made
: $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
: Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings,
: each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
: another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at
: #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!
: Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3
: and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!
: OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters
: with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!
: Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1
: and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00!
: With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on
: the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to
: names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
: The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
: joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
: So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
: People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So
: what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
: and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are
: willing to give it a try?
: Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining
: the actual internet.
: REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND
: THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Anger Project Forum ] [ FAQ

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

: MAKE ALOT OF MONEY!!! NOT A SCAM
: PLZ READ

: Posted By: JASON
: Date: Tuesday, 26 June 2001

: "Hi, I'm 23 and I make more money than my parents and so can you"
: Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!!
: READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
: I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it.
: A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like you are now, and came
: across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks
: with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam",
: but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
: Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in
: the article.
: You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
: article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are millions) No catch, that was it.
: So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
: figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?"
: Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting
: money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
: coming in.
: In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total
: of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing.
: This is now my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
: rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the
: lottery!!
: Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... Also, make sure
: you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need
: I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more
: money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
: Suggestion:
: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.)
: Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your
: investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)
: IMPORTANT:
: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really
: works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
: dividends.
: PLEASE NOTE:
: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60
: days.
: This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
: Please continue it’s success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
: You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not
: solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.
: Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money
: made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you
: and me asking to be included in that list.

: Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
: STEP 1:
: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE
: PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
: Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
: will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
: Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6
: sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase "PLEASE PUT ME ON
: YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is
: creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
: service and you are paying for it!
: Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all.
: So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it
: is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

: #1)S. Lackey . 639 Pheasant Run : Virginia Beach, Va. 23452
: #2)S.R. Johnson : 3285 Lewis Ave. : Signal Hill, CA 90807
: #3)B. Hooper : 3 Warringah Gve. : Petrie, QLD, Australia 4502
: #4)Matthew Speight : 6 Charnwood Ave. : Belfast : N. Ireland : BT15 5DH
: #5)Andrew Hunter . 7520-1 South Aragon Blvd . Sunrise, FL 33313
: #6)Salvatore De Luca . 102 Overlook Ave . North Haledon, NJ 07508

: STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up
: (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
: STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as
: possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are
: close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
: more money you make!
: This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the
: Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
: money, you can use it again, and again.
: PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and
: integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this
: way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
: have received will come your way.
: NOTE:
: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard
: copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a
: service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk
: of mail theft.)
: So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be
: reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each.
: Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
: position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
: What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above)
: Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
: ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
: Step 1)
: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
: Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom
: of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into
: the computer's memory.
: Step 2)
: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the
: 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can
: add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to
: do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
: Step 4)
: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line
: forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
: Step 5)
: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text
: of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the
: header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
: click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
: Congratulations...THAT'S IT!
: All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang
: of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
: **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY
: YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
: That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may
: eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
: wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver
: **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
: Now the WHY part:
: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made
: $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
: Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings,
: each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
: another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at
: #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!
: Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3
: and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!
: OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters
: with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!
: Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1
: and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00!
: With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on
: the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to
: names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
: The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
: joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
: So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
: People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So
: what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
: and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are
: willing to give it a try?
: Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining
: the actual internet.
: REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND
: THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Anger Project Forum ] [ FAQ

Re: THIS WILL NAUSEATE YOU PLEASE READ

Please keep the spam at bay.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.