Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - November, 2001

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Guitar players

Guitar players

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guitar players

tablatura

"love song" Tesla
si alguien tiene la tablatura por favor envienmela gracias

Re: tablatura

: "love song" Tesla
: si alguien tiene la tablatura por favor envienmela gracias

TENGO LA PARTITURA Y TABLATURA DE LOVE SONG DE TESLA SI LA QUIERES ESCRIBEME ADIONESIS99@HOTMAIL.COM

yo

esta es la maldita tablatura de love son pero hay un rebuelto muy bacano espero les guste es muy facil, y me escriben para ver que tablaturas les puedo conseguir adiossssssssssssssssssss...

Love song (tesla)
SECTION I
|-3-3p2p0----------14-14-14p12p10--|-2--3--3p2p0-----------------------|
|----------7s2-2-2-----------------|--------------2--3--5--3--3--0-2-3-|repeat
|----------------------------------|-------------------------4-4-------|this
|-0--------------------------------|-0----------------------4----------| <--
|----------------------------------|--------------0--------2-----------|
|----------------------------------|-----------------------------3-----|
D D A Bmin G

TURNAROUND
|-2--3--3p2p0---------------0------------------------2------------------|
|--------------2--3--5--3-2---3-----3-----2-----2----3-------0-2-3---2-3|
|-------------------------------0-----0---2-2-----2--2-2-4-2-------2----|
|-0-------------------------------0-------2---2------0-4-5-4------------|
|--------------0--------2-0---------------0-----------------------------|
|---------------------------4-3-----------------------------------------|

|--------------| THIS FILL ----> |--14-12-10---------------------|
|---2-3-3s5-3-2| GOES WITH THE |-----------14-12-10------------|
|-0------------| TURNAROUND |--------------------12-10-9----|
|--------------| ABOVE |----------------------------12-|
|--------------| |-------------------------------|
|--------------| |-------------------------------|

Fill--> E|--------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-4p2p0--4p2p0--4p2p0--4p2p0-4p2p0------------4p2p0------------|
D|---------------------------------4p2p0------------4p2p0-------|
A|---------------------------------------4p2p0-----------4p2p0--|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------|

Different ending
starting with G Chord
|---------2--3-5-|
|-0-2-3---3--5-7-| Then it goes to the main part of the song.
|---------2--4-7-| Which is described below.
|---------0------|
|----------------|
|-3--------------|
SECTION II
E|--------------7-7-7-5-3-5---7-7-7-5-3-2---7-7-7-5-3-5---7-7-7-5-3-|
B|--------------8-8-8-7-5-7---8-8-8-7-5-3---8-8-8-7-5-7---8-8-8-7-5-|
G|------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--0-0-0-0-0-0-----------------------------------------------------|
A|------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------|

tablatura de "thank you for loving me"

: : "love song" Tesla
: : si alguien tiene la tablatura por favor envienmela graci
tengo la partitura y tablatura de love song de tesla pero no te la quiero enviar,.. asi que te toco comprarla

Re: tablatura tesla

no sea tonto compre la partitura maldito lichigo

Re: tablatura tesla

: : "love song" Tesla
: : si alguien tiene la tablatura por favor envienmela gracias
: no sea tonto compre la partitura maldito lichigo

tengo la partitira y tablatura de love song pero no se me da la gana de enviarsela

: "love song" Rainbow Eyes de Rainbow´/Long Live rock'n'Roll

tesla love song

: "<B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">love </B><B style="color:black;background-color:#99ff99">song</B>" <B style="color:black;background-color:#ff9999">Tesla</B>
: si alguien tiene la <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">tablatura</B> por favor envienmela gracias

need help letting go of boyfriend's guitar

My boyfriend has an Ovation Celbrity twelve string acoustic.......yeah, it's pretty damn fine guitar...anyway, his problem isn't that I play his guitar too much, it's that I just hold it and masturbate. I feel sooooooo good holding that guitar it's really smooth and it slides up and down so slowly and gently.........what can I do to give him back that guitar without buying my own?

Re: need help letting go of boyfriend's guitar

Have him strap it to his back next time you give it up.

: My boyfriend has an Ovation Celbrity twelve string acoustic.......yeah, it's pretty damn fine guitar...anyway, his problem isn't that I play his guitar too much, it's that I just hold it and masturbate. I feel sooooooo good holding that guitar it's really smooth and it slides up and down so slowly and gently.........what can I do to give him back that guitar without buying my own?

Re: need help letting go of boyfriend's guitar

: My boyfriend has an Ovation Celbrity twelve string acoustic.......yeah, it's pretty damn fine guitar...anyway, his problem isn't that I play his guitar too much, it's that I just hold it and masturbate. I feel sooooooo good holding that guitar it's really smooth and it slides up and down so slowly and gently.........what can I do to give him back that guitar without buying my own?

response to metalslut ; you can borrow my guitar...

: : My boyfriend has an Ovation Celbrity twelve string acoustic.......yeah, it's pretty damn fine guitar...anyway, his problem isn't that I play his guitar too much, it's that I just hold it and masturbate. I feel sooooooo good holding that guitar it's really smooth and it slides up and down so slowly and gently.........what can I do to give him back that guitar without buying my own?

What is your favorite effectpedal of all time?

Right now I'm about to buy a whole new set of effect pedals, only I need some tips from you guys, I don't have the luxury of going out and testing all that's on the market right now, so give me your best shot. If its any help, I play soft to up-tempo, alternative rock

Re: What is your favorite effectpedal of all time?

I'd suggest an overdrive TS-9/OD-3.A DD3 or PS-2 delay,you'll need a good chorus CS-9 or Maxon.The other stuff is optional,but I think those three are basic for your style.
Hope this helps

Re: What is your favorite effectpedal of all time?

I have been playing since 1965, and by far the best stomp box i have ever had is my TONE WORKS AX1G, it has everything in it for what one effect used to cost in a stomper. I cannot rave about this thing enough, it is a little noisey but has a noise reduction that is adjustable, and I have recorded direct into a board with it. It is quieter than a zoom 505 and is more versitile, and has a fantastic WAH WAH in it

hum&buzz

Hi! I play a mex strat through dunlop wah, boss chorus and boss metal zone, and the hum and buzzing freak me out. Is there any way I could get rid of them without loosing any feedback (I play in a noise band and feedback is really important to me)? Would installing fender noiseless pickups do me any good, and do noise reduction units kill feedback? Thanks!

Re: hum&buzz

Replace the stock pickups. The originals will always buzz and hum. Try some Seymour Duncan Hot Rails. They will fit in your Strat and are really high output.

musicians friend sucks- warped necks and crooks

Re: musicians friend sucks- warped necks and crooks

That's funny, I've dealt with them many, many times without any trouble. Don't forget about that 30 day trial period. Just save your invoice!

Re: musicians friend sucks- warped necks and crooks

musician's friend does suck. they messed up my order and one of my friends and they suck at sending return free coupons and they suck ass at getting things to you when they say. Interstate music fuckin rocks!

Carvin AE185 FOR SALE

Carvin AE185 FOR SALE

This popular thread has been given its own page : Carvin AE185 FOR SALE

Ibanez for sale

I got an old Ibanez GRX-45 Guitar for sale. Its not the greatest guitar but it got me off to a good start. great sound for low cost.

Re: Ibanez for sale

PICTURE:
http://www.geocities.com/nrikneo2001/sexdrugsandheavymetal.html

guitars

i luv guitars so i'll t2yl well bye o yea ps I LOVE GUITARS!!!!!!!!!

What about repair on necks with no truss rod ?

I have several older guitars that the necks are bowed and just generally out of line.I have found no information on how to straighten them that don't have rods.I don't think any of them need a reset but that may be part of the process,I have done resets with no problem,I just need to know about tools jigs or whatever to straighten them.I guess a twisted neck would be worse than a bent one.Any help would be appriciated. Thanks,JW

What about repair on necks with no truss rod ?

I have several older guitars that the necks are bowed and just generally out of line.I have found no information on how to straighten them that don't have rods.I don't think any of them need a reset but that may be part of the process,I have done resets with no problem,I just need to know about tools jigs or whatever to straighten them.I guess a twisted neck would be worse than a bent one.Any help would be appriciated. Thanks,JW

what type of guitar should i get?

i'm just starting to play the guitar, and all i've got is this beat up old acoustic. its literally held togehter with masking tape - very sad looking. so i'm looking to buy an electric. i dont want to spend a lot of money and i'm primarily gonna be playing punk. i found some cheap johnson guitars on ebay for like $100, but i dunno if those are the best for playing punk. so give me some suggestions on what type i should get. thanks

Re: what type of guitar should i get?

TRY A YAMAHA PACIFICA, THEY ARE EASY TO PLAY AND VERY GOOD GUITARS FOR THE MONEY.

Hey man your in luck Im selling an Ibanez guitar. It was my first guitar and even after having better guitars, I still love it's sound. I got a picture of it if you want to see it. http://www.geocities.com/nrikneo2001/sexdrugsandheavymetal.html

look around, try to pick yourself up a second hand epiphone Les Pual or SG. They are a lot more meaty sounding than a strat replica, wich is probly just going to fall to shit after a few months.

Madeira A-40

I have a Madeira A-40 that is about 25 years old. I know it was distributed by Guild and made in Japan. Does anyone have any more info about this model? Thanks for your help.

How much is my Epiphone Sg worth?

How much is my Epiphone (Special) Sg Model?

S#: RA99090479

If you can help, that would be great...

THANKS!!!

Re: How much is my Epiphone Sg worth?

bout 275 australian $$$$

I just bought one yesterday. It lists for about $299 American. Used the usually go for somewhere in the 150-250 range, depending on condition. I got a really good deal on mine. I paid $192 for it brand new. It is a fabulous guitar.

: How much is my Epiphone SG special

: S#: RA99090479

: If you can help, that would be great...

: THANKS!!!

as much as you, and thats not much...jerk

New Metallica DVD

Has anyone seen the new Metallica DVD about the classic album. I want to know if its the same shit as the year and a half DVD because I dont want to buy the same footage. Let me know. 20 Bucks are at stake!!!

Trini Lopez (songs and tabs)

Can anybody tell me where to find "America", "La Bamba"
and "Lemontree".

Thanks

Re: Trini Lopez (songs and tabs)

Can anybody tell me where to find "Michael".

Thanks

Sandro; Brazil

Re: Trini Lopez (songs and tabs)

Can anybody tell me where to find "Michael".

Thanks

Sandro; Brazil

gibson les paul studio. COST??

I am thhinking of purchessing a gibson les paul stidio guitar and i was wondering roughly how much one is likely to cost. i dont mind if it is second hand. thanks.

I've got one I'm selling for $850....

I've got a 1994 Studio, black with chrome hardware and black inlays on the neck. It's for sale, $850. There's not a scratch on it, F'in beautiful. I'm a Fender man, so I don't use it anymore. If interested, email me. I'll send photos.

Re: I've got one I'm selling for $850....

hello hello, not sure if you still have it... id like to see some pics... and where do you live? because it might cause a problem... adios
milos

Compression?

I play a tele through a Fender deville 2x12 tube amp and I am looking for some good, warm, affordable compressore for use on stage. What a' you know.

action

how do you set up the action

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.