Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - January, 2002

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: eddie van halen guitar

man, i don't know. he's got his own customized guitar. i think it might be a souped-up
fender or somethin. i know he's got the "d-tuna" hooked up to the low e-string, and it definately
is a double-locking trem of some sort. i'll check into it more.

alright thanks, i will be waiting

: alright thanks, i will be waiting

He originally use a Kramer guitara

From what I understand Eddie V. uses make-shift guitars
slapped together from spare parts(i.e Van Halen 1-4).On
most of them he uses the Seymore Duncan SH-5 custom pickup.The key to his sound is really his amps,effects and mixing!

: what type of guitar does eddie vah halen primarily use

i believe it's a peavy wolfgang

: what type of guitar does eddie vah halen primarily use

Eddie uses an Peavey EVH Wolfgang which he primarily designed and named after his son. The guitar came out around 1997 and is still in production. I have a 1997 EVH Wolfgang in sunburst with a quilt top and it has the Floyd Rose double locking tremelo and the D-Tuna, which Eddie designed. I played Gibsons for years, but they sure don't touch this one!

guitarnut37

Roger Miller - Engine Engine Number Nine

I am trying to find the guitar chords for the song Engine Engine Number Nine, by Roger Miller. I have searched for quite a while on the Internet, but haven't come up with that song. Thanks for your help

Re: Roger Miller - Engine Engine Number Nine

have you tried www.harmony-central.com?

everyone ignore Bob the Nob

Let's ignore this fag!

I wanna buy an 8 track hard disk recorder-need advice!

I wanna buy an 8 track hard disk recorder but not sure what to go for. I would like it to be easy to use with built in effects if poss.
Thanks for any help.

Re: I wanna buy an 8 track hard disk recorder-need advice!

If you want good sound and all the effects you ever dreamed about get a Darla sound card and a CD burner put in in a good computer ans add software,until you do you will never be happy with the final results!!!.

Tom Scholz Soloist power supply

I am looking for a power supply for a Tom Scholz Soloist power supply. If you have one contact me at tfa_cosmicdebris@hotmail.com

Re: Tom Scholz Soloist power supply

: I am looking for a power supply for a Tom Scholz Soloist power supply. If you have one contact me at tfa_cosmicdebris@hotmail.com

I'm looking for one too, so if you find somebody that has on or maybe sells them, let me know.

Re: Tom Scholz Soloist power supply

I have a Soloist with the power supply that I am just about to list on E-bay. If you want it let me know or I will just go ahead and list it.

Beginer and i dont know how to change my elec. guitar strings

I got my guitar for Christmas and I dont know how to change a broken string.

Re: Beginer and i dont know how to change my elec. guitar strings

http://users.powernet.co.uk/guitars/setuptut.htm

Re: Beginer and i dont know how to change my elec. guitar strings

I'm in the same boat you are in. I got a Fender Stratocaster with a Floyd Rose Tremolo for Christmas. I broke a string the other day and had to change them today. Changing them was the easy part, the real challenge is when you have to tune it and keep it there. Good luck

Re: expert and i never changed strins before i just buy a new guitar...ha ha ha ah

i break stings and i buy a new guitar...hahahahahahahahahahaha

need of englishsongs

need of englishsongs

This popular thread has been given its own page : need of englishsongs

Martin Backpacker

I'd like to purchase a Martin Backpacker guitar but I don't want to pay more than $50.00 for it. I want this guitar mainly for it's portability rather than it's sound. I'm not to worried about the condition of the guitar given the price I'm looking for as long as it's all in one piece.

Can you tell me how old is this KAY Guitar ????

Can you tell me how old is this KAY Guitar ????

This popular thread has been given its own page : Can you tell me how old is this KAY Guitar ????

Song Cords

Where can I find cord to songs? inperticulary chris issak's "wicked games". Along with many others
TIA.
Vinni

hillbilly heaven honkytonk hell

: Where can I find cord to songs? inperticulary chris issak's "wicked games". Along with many others
: TIA.
: Vinni

Re: hillbilly heaven honkytonk hell

: : Where can I find cord to songs?By kenny Chesney

Re: Song Cords

: Where can I find cord to songs? inperticulary John Denver "country road". Along with many others

: Where can I find cord to songs? inperticulary chris issak's "wicked games". Along with many others

hallo pleace ý need fined chrýs ýssak wicked games
song

Where can I find cord to Phil Collins' songs

i am a biggner.....i want some solo songs with easy...cords....

smokie-living next door to alice

: i am a biggner.....i want some solo songs with easy...cords....

: I NEED to findA.S.A.P., Chris Issak's sheet music (guitar) Wicked Games... help I can't find it anywhere!!! Thank you

: Where can I find cord to song? "Redneck,white socks, blue ribbon beer", written by Johnny Russel

: : Where can I find cords to song? "Redneck,white socks, blue ribbon beer", written by Johnny Russel

beatles

: Where can I find cord to songs? inperticulary chris issak's "wicked games". Along withjourneys on a saturday night,&on brodway. many others

Has someone song cords for private malone

Song Cords

: Where can I find cord to songs? The calling album,.. camino palmero..
songs stigmatized and where ever you will

where can i find the cords for cat stevens 'im being followed by a moon shadow' D.buchan

Any one want to buy my SG for £100.......... its mint

reply to me and ill give you my details.

Re: Any one want to buy my SG for £100.......... its mint

Us Made?? Will you ship? What Year? Color? Shape it is in? Thanks

can you email me with all the details please......
will you ship to or in uk?
thanks
mike

What would 100 punds be in Canadian dollars?

I'll give you £100 whatever condition it is in as long as it is a Gibson and not ANY other make. One question though what is the serial number?
Mail me very soon!

Poker club

Poker-room for sale! http://www.gamma-seven.com/

Rickenbecker 4003 1000$

angus youn

what is angus youngs guitar. i know hes had its since like 15, does it still exist?

Gibson SG..

It's a Gibson SG, Specially made for him if I'm correct, you can find it in Musicans Friend Catolouge for like $2,600 American.

Re: angus young

was his first guitar the ebony sg with the vibrato

angus young

im sorry angus young

Need some info/Value of a Fender Stratless Bass..

its a 1972 Fretless Fender Presicion Bass, My dad got it when he was like a freshmen in high school, it was originally white, but yellowed with age as all things do, absolutley perfect condition, Any ideas as to Value of it, or a history lesson? Thanks abunches.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.