Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - January, 2002

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

It will be great if anyone send me notes....

Send me some Hindi songs note.....I like hindi songs too much...I am from Bangladesh.....

notes hindi songs

movie :kabhi haan kabhi naa
song:deewana dil deewana
: can you send me notes and chords of some hindi(indian) songs.
: waiting for reply

Re: hindi songs

: can you send me notes and chords of --Mujhko tumse pyar hua...Movie--Rehna hain tere dil main
song.: waiting for reply

can u send me songs of sathiya & ricky martins maria

: can you send me notes and chords of some hindi(indian) songs hamko hami se chura lo (mohabbatein).

Kissi ke muskurahto pe ho nisaar

: can you send me notes and chords of some hindi(indian) songs.

hai ,solution for u r search

ihad so many hindi,english ,tamil,theme musics, song notes.if u wan ph.me
044-2277202

help to reset BOSS ME-5

help to reset BOSS ME-5

This popular thread has been given its own page : help to reset BOSS ME-5

Hohner L90 Gold top '56 Les Paul replica

Hohner L90 Gold top '56 Les Paul replica

This popular thread has been given its own page : Hohner L90 Gold top '56 Les Paul replica

washburn 164 Idol

Has anyone tried this guitar..... washburn W164 Idol. I usually play a strat but this looks so nice as a second geetar...... Is it as good as it look???? Ive never seen one in the flesh. thankssssss

Re: washburn 164 Idol

it pwns, i have one, but the vcc's are a bit weak

Vox (Vigilante)

Vox (Vigilante)

This popular thread has been given its own page : Vox (Vigilante)

Can someone tell me

Found a MD-200 WFMitchell acoustic quitar with Grover golds on it at a garage sale (#SI90907549):inlaid back: did I go wrong paying $75 (with a soft case included)?? Does anyone know anything about this guitar?? Original cost -where made etc....

Re: Can someone tell me

: Found a MD-200 WFMitchell acoustic quitar with Grover golds on it at a garage sale (#SI90907549):inlaid back: did I go wrong paying $75 (with a soft case included)?? Does anyone know anything about this guitar?? Original cost -where made etc....Although I am not familiar with the brand name, the tuning keys alone would fetch $25 to$40 depending on the type alone! If the guitar is american-made it is probably woth substantially more tahn yo paid. ifnot american-made, any guitar that sounds good and stays in tune has to be worth more than $75 so congratulations on the good buy....if i get any info on wfmitchell, ill get back to ya..

Re: Can someone tell me

: : Found a MD-200 WFMitchell acoustic quitar with Grover golds on it at a garage sale (#SI90907549):inlaid back: did I go wrong paying $75 (with a soft case included)?? Does anyone know anything about this guitar?? Original cost -where made etc....Although I am not familiar with the brand name, the tuning keys alone would fetch $25 to$40 depending on the type alone! If the guitar is american-made it is probably woth substantially more tahn yo paid. ifnot american-made, any guitar that sounds good and stays in tune has to be worth more than $75 so congratulations on the good buy....if i get any info on wfmitchell, ill get back to ya..

-I own a WFMitchell MD100 it is my first guitar and I'm learning on it. They do indeed use Grover tuners and are made from good woods(no laminates) I am very pleased with mine. I bought mine brand new at Guitar Center in Marietta, GA for about $200. The salesman told me they are made right down the road from Washburn I don't know how true this is but it plays very similar to one. I think you got a steal if you play it. If it feels good and sounds good who cares what kind it is.

But seriously folks...

This site was probably set up with good intention, and a bunch of you clowns are making it a joke! Check yourselves into rehab, get a day job, give up the guitar, but stay off the site. You discussion addicts--your trashing it up. The folks that actually want some good info don't want to deal with you wankers. "Knob" "MartinSquire strats areSH&T" Get real.

Re: But seriously folks...

yeah
good on ya

Re: But seriously folks...

: yeah
: good on ya

http://www.PutosGenios.com

Tascam TSR8 8trk Reel to Reel

Tascam TSR8 8trk Reel to Reel

This popular thread has been given its own page : Tascam TSR8 8trk Reel to Reel

Electra Westone guitars

Electra Westone guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : Electra Westone guitars

"Gibson J-160E Custom"

"Gibson J-160E Custom"

This popular thread has been given its own page : "Gibson J-160E Custom"

looking for Gibson les poul

i looking for an old good sound les poul allectric guitar

request

sir i want the mp3 hindi songs free software, kindly arrange for me OK.
thank q

antoria hummingbird

I bought this guitar couse I love the way it sounds. But I don't have any idea what the real price of his guitar should be...

Crest guitar

I have a very old Crest guitar, I cannot find any information on it, anyone who knows about this brand of guitar please email me. Thanks Don

Re: Crest guitar

: I have a very old Crest guitar, I cannot find any information on it, anyone who knows about this brand of guitar please email me. Thanks Don
---Crest Guitars havn't been made for about fourty years .Originally, they were manufactured by Gibon.Cool huh?Don't believe me?-Go to http://www.gibson.com/magazines/amplifier/1997/5/archive by Walter Carter.

TAYLOR 310 for SALE!! $900

TAYLOR 310 for SALE!!  $900

This popular thread has been given its own page : TAYLOR 310 for SALE!! $900

NEED ASAP PLEASE !!

I am looking for a chart for bass cords, dont know where to find it, new to the internet,PLEASE help,

The age of my guitar

The age of my guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : The age of my guitar

Fender DG17-m, Truss rod!!!!, buzzing strings!!! help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone help me with this problem on how to fix buzzing strings!!!!

Re: Fender DG17-m, Truss rod!!!!, buzzing strings!!! help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the neck has probably moved due to exposure to heat or cold. you'll have to adjust the truss rod by the tuning pegs, move it away from the strings. the buzzing is when the strings vibrate against the frets.
or take to local music shop and ask.... G

Re: Fender DG17-m, Truss rod!!!!, buzzing strings!!! help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will need to adjust the truss rod using a socket set. turn it anti-clockwise but only slightly then try.

ibanez AH-20

Hey,

I bought an ibanez AH-20 about 9 months ago. It was originally an AH-10 but the extra humbucker was added. Cince the model was ceased to b made in 1987, there arent many websites on them... do u guys know of any good websites on them ???

~*wH!$]{@z*~

Re: ibanez AH-20

Check this site if you haven't already

http://www.gnarlygeezer.com/forums/forum.asp?forumid=1&page=1

Re: ibanez AH-20

: Hey,

: I bought an ibanez AH-20 about 9 months ago. It was originally an AH-10 but the extra humbucker was added. Cince the model was ceased to b made in 1987, there arent many websites on them... do u guys know of any good websites on them ???

: ~*wH!$]{@z*~
yes checkout vintageibanez.com Ihave an ah10 myself Good luck

HELP! Rickenbacker active bass problems

Help me out! I am trying to fix up an old Rickenbacker active bass but the positive lead of the battery wire is not connected to anything. Does anyone know where it goes? It's a big mess in there with a rotary switch and three DPST swithces. I dunno if anyone can help me, but if you have a clue as to where the + wire goes, let me know. Thanks!

Re: HELP! Rickenbacker active bass problems

: Help me out! I am trying to fix up an old Rickenbacker active bass but the positive lead of the battery wire is not connected to anything. Does anyone know where it goes? It's a big mess in there with a rotary switch and three DPST swithces. I dunno if anyone can help me, but if you have a clue as to where the + wire goes, let me know. Thanks!

*** A quick check at the Rickenbacker Bass Models page (http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/mccorp/axtbassarticle2.html) reveals that RIC did not produce a bass with active pickups, so you have a "home-made" circuit. It's unfortunate that the person who did this modification did not pass along a diagram of the circuit. You may want to take it to a good, reputable, and experienced repair shop and get a quote on the repair. If I can find a schematic for a build-it-yourself active bass cicuit, I'll post an update here.

portastudio 488

hi, I'm french and I'm trying, to find, the portastudio 488 manual, in french, if possible
If there is a way to dowload it from the web, or else, can you give it to me?

sell me an amp with 2 inputs

I live in brisbane northside (Australia) and I need an amp!!!!!!! any advice or lonely people email me with your offers. Not sexual though - I don't do those.... I am young and ambitious. Help me out here!

Re: sell me an amp with 2 inputs

: I live in brisbane northside (Australia) and I need an amp!!!!!!! any advice or lonely people email me with your offers. Not sexual though - I don't do those.... I am young and ambitious. Help me out here!

Re: sell me an amp with 2 inputs

You should look at the Delta Bass Amps, they have two channels. So for example you can have an acoustic set up on one channel and an electric in the other with your preferred eq and fx settings. You also get a footswitch with them. Cheaper and better than a marshall and not a kick in the arse off some Ampegs
cheers.

loads of talent for sale

[The body of this post has been lost]

Re: loads of talent for sale

in light of the extreme lack of responses to you last post, i think its time to say that you've run your race bob, go home

so yo bob- since yur so talented,did you audition for limp bizkit???

lol

esp for sale, many models

http://www.chrisbsmusic.com

Acoustic Guitar problem

I've got a problem with my acoustic guitar. When you tap the 10th fret of every string, or an higher frat, you get a really ugly sound, like it's is a lot of notes at the same time and they are not in tune. When you go from the 10th fret and down it gets better, and when you go up it gets worse. If you just play the string you don't hear the ugly sound, it's normal. It just happens when you tap the string. It happens to all the string. Anyone know what's wrong, and is it possible to repair?

Re: Acoustic Guitar problem

: I've got a problem with my acoustic guitar. When you tap the 10th fret of every string, or an higher frat, you get a really ugly sound, like it's is a lot of notes at the same time and they are not in tune. When you go from the 10th fret and down it gets better, and when you go up it gets worse. If you just play the string you don't hear the ugly sound, it's normal. It just happens when you tap the string. It happens to all the string. Anyone know what's wrong, and is it possible to repair?

old strings is your problem.

Re: Acoustic Guitar problem

eh, probably old strings. acoustics really aren't for tapping, i guess i don't see the problem. but, yeah just slap on some new ones and it'll sound fine

DEAR guitar

I saw an ad for a DEAR acoustic/electric guitar. Does anyone know anything about a DEAR guitar. It says it was made in Korea. Any info. would be helpful.

Thanks, Lee

Re: DEAR guitar

: I saw an ad for a DEAR acoustic/electric guitar. Does anyone know anything about a DEAR guitar. It says it was made in Korea. Any info. would be helpful.

I have a DEAR acoustic electric guitar I bought used. Did you ever get the info you were after. I also would be curious to know where you saw the ad as before yesterday when I bought the guitar I had never heard of or played one. One play, however, and I bought it on the spot. Great guitar for the price. Great tone at any price at least with the acoustic electric guitar I bought. Let me know what you have found out as I cant find anything on the net myself either...

: Thanks, Lee

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.