Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - February, 2002

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Robert Flemming Jr.

DOING VERY DEEP RESEARCH. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN THANK YOU.

my son is doing a project on Robert Flemming Jr. and we can not find aNY INFORMATION ON HIM. He needs this information for tomorrow he needs information fast. thank you.

Robert Flemming Jr.

My daughter has a paper to do for school, can not find any thing on this man (Robert Flemming Jr.) HELP!! I know he invented a "guitar".

Just go to google or other search engine and enter his name w/guitar and you get 1000's of links to info about him.

: My daughter has a paper to do for school, can not find any thing on this man (Robert Flemming Jr.) HELP!! I know he invented a "guitar".

: My daughter has a paper to do for school, can not find any thing on this man (Robert Flemming Jr.) HELP!! I know he invented a "guitar".

: : : My son has a paper to do for school, can not find any thing on this man (Robert Flemming Jr.) HELP!! I know he invented a "guitar".

shit i'm doing a paper on him too, and this is all i found and the paper is due 5/6/02 man someone HELP someone.

: : I have a paper to do for school, can not find any thing on this man (Robert Flemming Jr.) HELP!! I know he invented a "guitar".

i have a report for school and need to know who and the guitar was invented.Please help me out.

: : My daughter has a paper to do for school, can not find any thing on this man (Robert Flemming Jr.) HELP!! I know he invented a "guitar".

: : : My daughter has a paper to do for school, can not find any thing on this man (Robert Flemming Jr.) HELP!! I know he invented a "guitar". Do you no more about him.

: My daughter has a report to do for school, can not find any thing on this man (Robert Flemming Jr.) HELP!! I know he invented a "guitar".

: My daughter has a paper to do for school, can not find any thing on this man (Robert Flemming Jr.) HELP!! I know he invented a "guitar". go to the site www.flemmingguitar.edu it has a lot of helpful info

: There is no information on Robert Flemming Jr.

I have a paper due on his man and also cannot find any presentable information... Please Help

dude tell me about your freaking invention. i have a report due on march 2nd. and i need the info.

Robert Flemming Jr

You i seriously eed info on this dude named Robert flemming jr , like 3 pages worth of info . can ya dudes help me out?

Re: Robert Flemming Jr

: Yo i seriously need info on this dude named Robert flemming jr , like 3 pages worth of info . can ya dudes help me out?

: My son has a paper to do for school, can not find any thing on this man (Robert Flemming Jr.) HELP!! I know he invented a "guitar".

This is kinda retarded because i cant find anything on this idiot.... ive got a paper due and there is just too much going on in my life right now to deal with this... i mean, carlotta wont give me back my 20 i loaned to her and mom is really getting on my nerves about my retainer! this is too much!! please help

Converting a mono Marshall 4x12 into a Stereo?

Has anyone converted a mono 4x12(4x 25watt celestion)
Marshall cabinet to a stereo? Do you think I will run into problems, considering it is a 16 ohm cab?

For Sale: Roland GK-2A Guitar Synth Pickup $150

Roland GK-2A Guitar Synth Pickup  $150

This popular thread has been given its own page : For Sale: Roland GK-2A Guitar Synth Pickup $150

Steinberger guitars

Steinberger guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : Steinberger guitars

cheap guitars

I want to buy a second guitar, at the moment I have a squier, but I want something a bit different in the £150 - £200 price range. If anyone has any ideas, email me at the address above.

Re: cheap guitars

: I want to buy a second guitar, at the moment I have a squier, but I want something a bit different in the £150 - £200 price range. If anyone has any ideas, email me at the address above.

: : I want to buy a second guitar, at the moment I have a squier, but I want something a bit different in the $50 - $130 price range. If anyone has any ideas, email me at the address above.

Re: cheap acustic guitars

: If you have an acustic guitar that is around $50 to 100 dollars email me

Re: cheap acustic guitars

: : If you have an acustic guitar that is around $50 to 100 dollars email me.
please send pictures

any guitars

if you no any 1 who has a pic of the guitars and its under £100 email me plez

hey, ive never had an electic guitar but i really want to get one but i dont have a lot of $$$$$$$ ya know, so if anyone has an idea for a cheap beginners guitar tell me, please ----jeremy

get a johnson . they are cheap

hey, ive never had an electic guitar but i really want to get one but i dont have a lot of $$$$$$$ ya know, so if anyone has an idea for a cheap beginners guitar tell me, please ----jeremy

: hey, ive never had an electic guitar but i really want to get one but i dont have a lot of $$$$$$$ ya know, so if anyone has an idea for a cheap beginners guitar tell me, please ----jeremy

+++
dude here's what u need to do.
save some cash
then, go for some cheap-guitar-hunting trip
it'll be fun
i'm a fan of cheap guitar myself
it's kinda fun when u could get a gibson SG ripoff for under 300 bucks

: hey, ive never had an acoustic guitar but i really want to get one but i dont have a lot of money ya know, so if anyone has an idea for a cheap beginners guitar tell me, please brandon

cheap guitars

: I want to buy a second guitar, at the moment I have a squier, but I want something a bit different in the £150 - £200 price range. If anyone has any ideas, email me at the address above.

get a stratocaster by fender. like the tom delonge(blink182) stratocaster but its a bit higher in price but its great ive heard.

Ibanez for sale/cheap

Black, Gibson style Ibanez good condition for 175$
With Hard shell case

: I want to buy a guitar but I want something a bit in the $150 - $200 price range. If anyone has any ideas, email me at the address above.

: I want to buy a second guitar, at the moment I have a squire, but I want something like a gibson in the £150 - £200 price range. If anyone has any ideas, email me at the address above.

let me know if your still looking to buy a good guitar for cheap, email me at musicguuy@hotmail.com

mikeal~

Hey Mikeal,
You have quite a bad rap as a trader. I would trust you after all of the bad posts that people have made about you on the internet. Just do a seach for 'musicguuy' and see what a ripoff this guy is.

I am surprised someone hasn't called the Orillia, Ontario police on you yet.

Bill

Mikeal Felts AKA musicguuy rips people off!

Don't trust this guy. If you do a search for "musicguuy", you will see what a scam artist this guy is. Multiple posts about him ripping other people off.

JD

Jet Harris

Anybody out there have the guitar tab for Jet Harris of the Shadows playing Diamonds.

curled guitar string

hey does anyone know how to make the extra string left after re-stringing a guitar curl in circles at the head of the guitar? if you do, please help me with this by explaining how to do it. thanks

Schematics help wanted for Aria guitar

hi. i hope someone out there might be able to help.

i have an Aria Pro II PE Series Custom Shop. This is a guitar that is "Roland-ready", meaning it has guitar synth capabilities with a 13-pin cable input.

these guitars arent made anymore. and Aria didnt have any schematics available for me. might someone be able to help? or would someone in the Long Island/NYC area who might be handy in wiring be able to take a look at my guitar? please let me know. contact me at major_thom@hotmail.com

thanks.

regards,
victor.

Help me identify my Ibanez...

I bought an Ibanez about 5 years ago (used) and I don't know what model number it is.
Specs :
- "S" model
- 22 frets
- dark green
- floyd rose tremolo
- fret markers are oval and have all kinds of colors mixed in (hard to describe)
- Fret #21 marker says "CUSTOM MADE"
- 2 humbuckers, 1 single coil
- 2 knobs, one 5-way switch
- Neck is made from a light colored wood
- Made in Japan
- s/n : F406490

Can anyone please help me find more about this wonderful guitar ??
Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!

Re: Help me identify my Ibanez...

: I bought an Ibanez about 5 years ago (used) and I don't know what model number it is.
: Specs :
: - "S" model
: - 22 frets
: - dark green
: - floyd rose tremolo
: - fret markers are oval and have all kinds of colors mixed in (hard to describe)
: - Fret #21 marker says "CUSTOM MADE"
: - 2 humbuckers, 1 single coil
: - 2 knobs, one 5-way switch
: - Neck is made from a light colored wood
: - Made in Japan
: - s/n : F406490

: Can anyone please help me find more about this wonderful guitar ??
: Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!

sounds like a s540

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.