Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - February, 2002

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Marshall AVT150H any good??

Marshall AVT150H any good??

This popular thread has been given its own page : Marshall AVT150H any good??

Sigma dr-35 serial number

I have an early sigma dr 35 that was made in Japan. I would like to know what year it was manufactured. Does anyone know how to tell the date of manufacture by the serial number?

Re: Sigma dr-35 serial number

Try Martin, someone there should be be able to tell you.

: I have an early sigma dr 35 that was made in Japan. I would like to know what year it was manufactured. Does anyone know how to tell the date of manufacture by the serial number?

Korg ax1500g patches needed!

Korg ax1500g patches needed!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Korg ax1500g patches needed!

help

i recently acquired a setneck (neckthru?) epihpne sg,
cherry red, incredible condition, and the headstock is
cut like a gibson, and the lettering in the older vein
of epiphone logos. i can't find out how much she is worth
if anything. if anyone knows where to go let meknow.

Gibson Les-paul gold top 30th silver anniversery model

I have a Gibson Les-paul gold top 30th silver anniversery model that is in very good shape. I am going to sell it and am trying to get a good idea of what it is worth (approximateyly). Anybody have any ideas? Thanks Tony!

Re: Gibson Les-paul gold top 30th silver anniversery model

: I have a Gibson Les-paul gold top 30th silver anniversery model that is in very good shape. I am going to sell it and am trying to get a good idea of what it is worth (approximateyly). Anybody have any ideas? Thanks Tony!

tony.dont sell it if you have to.keep it and in ten or 15 years time it will be pricelees.
thanks

Solo Help!!

Is there anything available to provide back-up while soloing?

Re: Solo Help!!

If you're looking for jamtracks, try www.jamtrack.com
I bought the 'Blues jam' CD about 3 months ago and I enjoy it very much. They have jamtracks for different styles of music.

Re: Solo Help!!

: Is there anything available to provide back-up while soloing?
yes the boss loop station, you can record a loop and then practice soloing over the loop or even save the solo on top of the loop.

sequence (in and/or out) custom wiring

I've done alot of custom gutar wiring. Usually I'm just adding a new pickup or replacing a pot or switch. Anyway, I go around pawn shops and pick up "junk guitars," where the electronics are messed up but the body is still nice and solid, something worth fixing that is. I try to make each of those guitars unique, say an extra three-way toggle switch to switch between 3 capacitors when playing with the tone knobs. What I'm asking is if any of you out there know anything about wiring switches up for in phase or out of phase polarities with two or more pickups, while still being able to get a decent ammount of output. I want anything, any information. I've already made several wiring diagrams to accomplish what I wanted, but there's just too many switches (at least 2 for every pickup). And if you people know where I can get a 4-pole 3-way toggle switch please let me know. thank you

Re: sequence (in and/or out) custom wiring

Check out the Digi-Key,McMaster, Grainger, and Allied catalogs/sites... I know digikey will have one, but all are great for parts.

: I've done alot of custom gutar wiring. Usually I'm just adding a new pickup or replacing a pot or switch. Anyway, I go around pawn shops and pick up "junk guitars," where the electronics are messed up but the body is still nice and solid, something worth fixing that is. I try to make each of those guitars unique, say an extra three-way toggle switch to switch between 3 capacitors when playing with the tone knobs. What I'm asking is if any of you out there know anything about wiring switches up for in phase or out of phase polarities with two or more pickups, while still being able to get a decent ammount of output. I want anything, any information. I've already made several wiring diagrams to accomplish what I wanted, but there's just too many switches (at least 2 for every pickup). And if you people know where I can get a 4-pole 3-way toggle switch please let me know. thank you

GR-300 Schematic ?

hi
somebody have the schematic of the GR-300 guitar synth

Re: GR-300 Schematic ?

i dont

: hi
: somebody have the schematic of the GR-300 guitar synth

Re: GR-300 Schematic ?

Hi,
If you find it out please let me know as well. Thanks!

: hi
: somebody have the schematic of the GR-300 guitar synth

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.