Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - June, 2002

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Searching for a FENDER STARCASTER

Hello everybody.I`m desperated.I`m searching for a long time ago a Starcaster for sale.So if you have one in good playing condition, please mail-me!

Re: Searching for a FENDER STARCASTER

As am I! I've yet to make any headway with my search either. If you've gotten any leads share the wealth won't you?:)

Thank you much

How much would a Fender Starcaster be worth now?

: As am I! I've yet to make any headway with my search either. If you've gotten any leads share the wealth won't you?:)

: Thank you much

Greetings fellow Starcaster freak. I own a 76' sunburst but it's not for sale. Try searching, Guitar base/Guitar Mall site. It's a site with tons of vintage dealers. As of now there are 3 or 4 Starcasters. I have been following Starcasters for 4 years. Prices range from $1400.00-$2100.00. They are slowly appreciating. Mine was $1300.00 in 1998. I bought it sight unseen from Chicago Music Exchange. Starcasters are fantastic!!!! It is the best guitar I've owned, and I've played all of the great Fenders over the years. It is a Freakin MONSTER. So do yourself a favor and get one. Plus they are among the coolest looking guitars ever. Even geeks are cool when they strap one on. Good luck. Scott

hey , its good to see people are still chasing them, i picked one up cheap about ten years ago, its suprising how many people hate the starcaster, until they pick it up and play it, then it has all the good quaities of an old fender guitwang, just thought i would add my 2 cents, good luck with it. . .

Wiring Diagram of PRS Santana Guitar

I need to know the wiring diagram of the PRS Santana Guitar.
If somebody knows where to find it, please tell me where.
Thank you very much.

Stevie Ray Vaughn's next live gig

Hey stevie's next gig is at The hellhole. its a dive. he wants all you stevie no-life retard clones to go there and complete his stevie hell

Re: Stevie Ray Vaughn's next live gig

So you are defintely opening for him at your regular spot.

: Hey stevie's next gig is at The hellhole. its a dive. he wants all you stevie no-life retard clones to go there and complete his stevie hell

I dont get it is this a personal joke.

Stevie is dead. Hes one of the best players iv ever heard but regardless i mean u know hes gone let it go!

: I dont get it is this a personal joke.

: Stevie is dead. Hes one of the best players iv ever heard but regardless i mean u know hes gone let it go!
Ya...I agree. But what gets me is all the assholes who buy Strats, and think they're all of a sudden, Stevie Ray! <<sheeesh>> They AIN'T. he rotten part is, the THINK they are...and 9,999,999 out of million of the assholes really and truly stink!
I say, leave Stevie the hell alone. Why try to sound like a freakin' dead guy??

: I dont get it is this a personal joke.

: Stevie is dead. Hes one of the best players iv ever heard but regardless i mean u know hes gone let it go!
Ya...I agree. But what gets me is all the assholes who buy Strats, and think they're all of a sudden, Stevie Ray! --sheeesh--They AIN'T. The rotten part is, they THINK they are...and 9,999,999 out of a million of the assholes, really and truly stink! Oh GOD, do they ever suck!
I say, leave Stevie the hell alone. Why try to sound like a freakin' dead guy??

Hey Princess....one of the best you've ever heard? You haven't been listening too much then, have ua?? lol
Try listening to Scott Henderson, Pat Thrall, George Benson, Mike Stern, Dixon Yarmouth, or Carey Blackwell. Really listen to them...THEN see where Stevie stands regarding technique, phrasing, sound, choice of notes, etc etc etc. Stevie was great, but these cats are alien.
So....let the poor bastard rest in peace (pieces), and stop trying to clone him!!! There's too damned many of you arseholes out there who won't let it go.

LOL!! Him, AND you, should be so lucky!! lol

: So you are defintely opening for him at your regular spot.

LOL!! You , AND him, should be so lucky!! lol!!

: : Hey stevie's next gig is at The hellhole. its a dive. he wants all you stevie no-life retard clones to go there and complete his stevie hell

your a fagot shut up

LOL!! You've proved my point, asshole! You can't spell, and you know nothing about puntuation. Typical fucking American! lol "your a fagot shut up". LOL!! That's beautiful! lol Ok now...go back to licking the floor clean at the peep-show. This forum should be visited by people who can at least read and write. You onviously don't belong to that club.

I agree 100000% with Yarmouth. leave the poor dead guy alone/ here's a techinque tip to all those idiot Stevie-clone goofs: fretting ONE string, and hitting all the strings is NOT good technique. Just because Stevie has shitty technique, y'all wanna have shitty technique too? What kind of convoluted, shit-eating, wipe-your-ass-with-the-flag stupidity is that? Grow up!

So you are defintely opening for him at your regular spot.

: : Hey stevie's next gig is at The hellhole. its a dive. he wants all you stevie no-life retard clones to go there and complete his stevie hell

hes dead theres no new show

ARRRGGGGGGG

Earthlings, your attention please! Who is this Dixon Yarmouth guy.....and why is he using my name to get gigs?
Message ends

S.Yairi mod.#735

does anyone have any more info about this company or this guitar? I read that Sado Yairi is a cousin of Kazuo,(alvarez/yairi),but that's all I could find out.
If any of you guitar gurus know anything, please e-mail
me directly and thanks in advance for your help!

Conrad electric bass

Does anyone have or know where I can get a late 60's violin shaped Conrad bass guitar?? I used one in late 60's and want to aquire another for new musical career now. Thank you..........Peace.

Re: Conrad electric bass

I have a friend who has a Conrad Electric Bass Violin shaped from the late 60s or early 70s. I know nothing about these guitars and was wondering if someone could tell me anything about it's history and it's worth.

Boss MT-2 settings

Boss MT-2 settings

This popular thread has been given its own page : Boss MT-2 settings

Problem with Amp

Hi!
I´ve got a problem with my amp (Fender Frontman 25GR)!
When i turn up the reverb and i switch from the overdrive back to the clean channel, i get a really nasty sound, almost like a gong! Is that a problem of this fender amp in general or just with my one??

Cygnus

framus model 74A 03302

I have just come in to possssion of a model 74A hollow body electric Anyone with any info I could use the help.
Cheers

framus model 74A 03302

I have just come in to possssion of a Framus model 74A hollow body electric Anyone with any info I could use the help.
Cheers

Musicians' Directory

New!! Musicians' Directory: www.yio.com.ar/musicians
Are you looking for a guitarrist or some like that? May be you need a lead vocal? Sign up for free! http://www.yio.com.ar/musicians

Gremlin Guitar

Gremlin Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Gremlin Guitar

Blues outcasts invatation

Hey! If there are any Blues players out there reading this, I just started up a new forum called “The Blues Outcasts” for any blues oriented slingers out there who don’t fit the mold. The link is posted below, I hope anyone interested will go check it out!
--vibrablues

http://pub42.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=3584603709

GT-3 Patches needed for worship

Hello,
I have had a GT-3 for a while now, but all the patches I have made just miss what I try to capture when i'm in our worship band at church. I have been struggling and need help. If anyone has GT-3 patches for worship i could get, that would be greatly appreciated. Especially any with a Kendel Combs (Passion/Charlie Hall guitarist) sound, but anything will help. Thank you so much for your help.
Justin Stanton

Re: GT-3 Patches needed for worship

Hello, I've played in a worship band several years and now I've buyed an GT-3. I wonder why You still need more patches. There are a lot of good Presets. For Worship You need a clean Sound, a Chorus (clean JC-120), a crunchy Sound (eg. Vintage OD) and maybe some lead Sounds (BG Lead, Metal Dist...). If You have any questions write on my E-Mail-adress. I can send you some patches.
Waldemar Martens

: Hello,
: I have had a GT-3 for a while now, but all the patches I have made just miss what I try to capture when i'm in our worship band at church. I have been struggling and need help. If anyone has GT-3 patches for worship i could get, that would be greatly appreciated. Especially any with a Kendel Combs (Passion/Charlie Hall guitarist) sound, but anything will help. Thank you so much for your help.
: Justin Stanton

Scheckter Omen 6

Has anyone heard anything bad with this model guitar.. any input appreciated. If you could email be back at goodriddance1@hotmail.com

schematics

I urgently need schematics for a Dallas Arbiter Sound City 120R Mark 4 PA - many thanks

Re: schematics

: I urgently need schematics for a Dallas Arbiter Sound City 120R Mark 4 PA - many thanks

I've got them.

schematics

I need circuit diagrams for the Dallas Arbiter Sound City 120R Mark 4

Thanks v much

%^@%#@$TOM DELONGES SN!!!!!!!!#%@#$%

DUDE THIS IS SO AMAZING... ITS SERIOUSLY HIM TOO, I ASKED HIM LIKE A MILLION QUESTIONS. AND I'VE MET HIM BACKSTAGE BEFORE AND HE REMEMBERED ME AND COULD TELL ME WHAT I LOOKED LIKE AND STUFF. ITS SERIOUSLY HIM. HE TOLD ME TO TELL A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS HIS SN... SO being as stupid as i am, i have decided to give it to you fine people...
Mm Ch ic aC... go ask him if you dont beleive me.

Re: %^@%#@$TOM DELONGES SN!!!!!!!!#%@#$%

what is he at? Aol, msn, yahoo...ect.?

fuck you

its not tom delonge you dumb fuckin faggot its a god damn girl

um yea...about that SN...pink with yellow letters. definitely Tom. oh and it is a girl. better luck next time buddy

omq seriously even if it was his sn ud qet sued for qivinq it out without his permission...

ever look at he pro? its a girl u dumbfucker and shes still in school. u are so fucking stupid

: DUDE THIS IS SO AMAZING... ITS SERIOUSLY HIM TOO, I ASKED HIM LIKE A MILLION QUESTIONS. AND I'VE MET HIM BACKSTAGE BEFORE AND HE REMEMBERED ME AND COULD TELL ME WHAT I LOOKED LIKE AND STUFF. ITS SERIOUSLY HIM. HE TOLD ME TO TELL A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS HIS SN... SO being as stupid as i am, i have decided to give it to you fine people...
: Mm Ch ic aC... go ask him if you dont beleive me.

shutup

Epiphone accoustic guitar

Epiphone accoustic guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Epiphone accoustic guitar

vintage epiphone acoustic guitar model FT 120

vintage epiphone acoustic guitar model FT 120

This popular thread has been given its own page : vintage epiphone acoustic guitar model FT 120

Ozzy gear giveaway

They are giving away a Randall setup and Ozzy tix, new contest.
FYI

Washburn gear giveaway

Washburn Guitar Giveaway
click link for info

2 Guitars For Sale ::

For Sale:

Yamaki FOLK Deluxe AY# 331 acoustic guitar.

Very good condition. Pictures at: http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/bc/kinkbiker0 click on "stuff".

Also an El Degas electric guitar.

I do not have any pictures of it at the moment.

It is also in very good condition (other than a few light scratches).

It is costomized with three pickups. It is midnight blue.

Please do not post here. Email offers to: jesseturcotte@hotmail.com
No reasonable offer turned down.

Thank you.

Two Guitars For Sale ::

For Sale:

Yamaki FOLK Deluxe AY# 331 acoustic guitar.

Very good condition. Pictures at: http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/bc/kinkbiker0 click on "stuff".

Also an El Degas electric guitar.

I do not have any pictures of it at the moment.

It is also in very good condition (other than a few light scratches).

It is costomized with three pickups. It is midnight blue.

Please do not post here. Email offers to: jesseturcotte@hotmail.com
No reasonable offer turned down.

Thank you.

Framus 12 string

I have an early 1960,s Framus 12 string made in Bavaria colour red and black maple neck F shape cut outs 2 volume and tone controls movable bridge and hard to tune any info on said guitar much appreciated

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.