Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - June, 2002

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: will people stop pretending to be me,

You have a very real problem, get some psychological help.

I am me... not you, thank god !!!... a person who would emulate you would indeed need severe psychological help... as you clearly do.

: You have a very real problem, get some psychological help.

I am me, not you... thank god !!! Anyone who would try to emulate you certianly would be in need of severe psychological help... just as you are... later Nance.

: You have a very real problem, get some psychological help.

Listen. YOU lower the tone of this board. It's such an insignificant little place and you single handedly manage to spoil it for us guitarists.
Come to the Hollywood and Vine Dave Navarro board. I DARE you Bob. We'll eat you alive there. NO? I thought not. You are a very sad little man.

That guy is still 'practicing' ... he can't play with the big boys yet... so he just annoys people here, I'm sure he's a real 'inspiration' in real life... one of those guys with the big mouth that knows nothing about everything... and somehow are never around when it's time to "put up or shut up"... but at least got a link to another board from this... so I'll check it out... Thanks.

: Listen. YOU lower the tone of this board. It's such an insignificant little place and you single handedly manage to spoil it for us guitarists.
: Come to the Hollywood and Vine Dave Navarro board. I DARE you Bob. We'll eat you alive there. NO? I thought not. You are a very sad little man.

Who knows something about Framus guitars?

Who knows something about Framus guitars?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Who knows something about Framus guitars?

help on tabs for begginers

i am a beginer guitarist and have a fender squier and a cheap acoustic! i like nirvana and then heavy stuff,,,,i am asking for tabs that a beginer should be able to play i can play come as you are and the smells like teen spirit solo but i wanna be able to play more so can u pls help me!!!!!

Re: help on tabs for begginers

: i am a beginer guitarist and have a fender squier and a cheap acoustic! i like nirvana and then heavy stuff,,,,i am asking for tabs that a beginer should be able to play i can play come as you are and the smells like teen spirit solo but i wanna be able to play more so can u pls help me!!!!!

: : i am a beginer guitarist and have a fender Squire and a cheap acoustic! i like nirvana and then heavy stuff,,,,i am asking for tabs that a beginner should be able to play i can play come as you are and the smells like teen spirit solo but i wanna be able to play more so can u pls help me!!!!!

: i am a beginer guitarist and have a fender squier and a cheap acoustic! i like nirvana and then heavy stuff,,,,i am asking for tabs that a begginer should be able to play i can play come as you are and the smells like teen spirit solo but i wanna be able to play more so can u pls help me!!!!!

: : i am a beginer guitarist and have a fender squier and a cheap acoustic! i like nirvana and then heavy stuff,,,,i am asking for tabs that a begginer should be able to play i can play come as you are and the smells like teen spirit solo but i wanna be able to play more so can u pls help me!!!!!

: : : I have a red stradicaster guitar i want to play evanescence music and crazy train<the song>. I'M A HUGE EVANESCENCE FAN!!!!!!!

I am 12 years old and have a fender sratacaster i am only a begginer and can only play old crappy songs like appachi i need some begginer tabs to get me goin mainly new stuff like nu metal and stuff

: I am 12 years old and have a fender i am only a begginer and can only play old crappy songs like appachi i need some begginer tabs to get me goin mainly new stuff like nu metal and stuff

Dude ne1 Know some easy blink 182 tabs

I am a beginer i have a fender squire and i am hoping for tabs that you could send me for begineres.

: i am a beginer guitarist and have a fender squier and a cheap acoustic! i like nirvana and then heavy stuff,,,,
i wanna be able to play more so can u pls help me!!!!!

: i am a beginer guitarist and have a washburn pro and i like nirvana and then heavy stuff,,,,i am asking for tabs that a beginer should be able to play i can play soem really easy stuff butti wanna be able to play more so can u pls help me!!!!!

HI my name is Matthew and I was wundering if you could send me some begginer tabs so that I can learn some of the basics of guitar!THANKS!

HI my name is Matthew and I was wundering if you could send me some begginer tabs so that I can learn some of the basics of guitar!THANKS!

: HI my name is Matthew and I was wundering if you could send me some begginer tabs so that I can learn some of the basics of guitar!THANKS!
The white stripes Seven nation army, 5-5-8-5-3-1-0

: HI my name is ryan and I was wundering if you could send me some begginer tabs so that I can learn some of the basics of guitar!THANKS!

hey. i just got my guitar on christmas and im trying to teach myself and see what i can do , but thats not going all so well.. would u please send me some begginer tabs to get me started so i can play harder music like anything rock.

: i am a beginer guitarist and have a fender squier and a cheap acoustic! i like nirvana and then heavy stuff,,,,i am asking for tabs that a beginer should be able to play i can play come as you are and the smells like teen spirit solo but i wanna be able to play more so can u pls help me!!!!!

¥: : i am a beginer guitarist and have a fender squier and a cheap acoustic! i like nirvana and then heavy stuff,,,,i am asking for tabs that a beginer should be able to play like for linkin park and nirvana for bass guitar i know im a begginer but i can play chop suey for system of a down on my bass but i wanna be able to play more so can u pls help me!!!!!¥

OK, im a begginer that needs lots of help i have a crate guitar and i dont really know my signs like h / and so far so please help me and i need to start small becouse im a slow lerner so can you please help me thanxs

OK, im a begginer that needs lots of help i have a crate guitar and i dont really know my signs like h / and so far so please help me and i need to start small becouse im a slow lerner so can you please help me thanxs

hey i got a cheap accoustic and wish to learn how to play and read tabs better

: i am a beginer guitarist and have a cheap acoustic! i like nirvana and then heavy stuff,,,,i am asking for tabs that a beginer should be able to play i can play come as you are and the smells like teen spirit solo but i wanna be able to play more so can u pls help me!!!!!

go to tabcrawler.com for tabs
or fretplay.com

GIBSON SERIAL NUMBERS

GIBSON SERIAL NUMBERS

This popular thread has been given its own page : GIBSON SERIAL NUMBERS

guitar strap

i just started playing, and i got a guitar strap, but i don't know how to put it on. help!!!

Re: guitar strap

first set it up to the guitar,,,,,then make a circle with the strap,,,,,,,put your hed in the cicle so the strap is resting on your shoulder,,,,then the strap should go around your neck and down your chest,,,,,,then push your right hand forward the strap should fall behind your right shoulder and this is how to hold your guitar!!!!

haa... when I first saw "then make a circle with the strap,,,,,,,put your hed in the cicle"... I got a good laugh, but glad the advice didn't go where I was thinking.

Sometime a guitar has strap locks on it and the person who gets it dosen't have the mating ends and gets 'confused' cuz it dosen't have regular strap posts (or none at all).

: first set it up to the guitar,,,,,then make a circle with the strap,,,,,,,put your hed in the cicle so the strap is resting on your shoulder,,,,then the strap should go around your neck and down your chest,,,,,,then push your right hand forward the strap should fall behind your right shoulder and this is how to hold your guitar!!!!

my guitar strap only has 2 holes on each end. on the right side of the guitar is a pin. but the side near the neck dosnt, how does it hook on????

female guitarist needed in NY rock band

any female guitarist thats under 20 and is willin to travel.you don't have to have alot of experience like one or 2 years. will be doing covers but will be makin our own music. our style is from metal to soft rock. we like almost any style of music. we usually practice in a studio. we do stuff from staind,linkin park,papa roach,stp,incubus,foo fighter too hard stuff like static-x,system of a down,pantera,disturbed,if your in the queens or brooklyn or whatever area. halla back at me

Re: female guitarist needed in NY rock band

Hey

I'm a female classical guitarist, been playing all my life. I can play pretty much anything, but I need the music for it. Still need a guitarist (female, that is, I'm 19). Is it an all female band?

Nick Ross

help, i can't re-string my kahler

help, i can't re-string my kahler

This popular thread has been given its own page : help, i can't re-string my kahler

Ovation 12 string model 1618

Can someone give me a ball park figure as to what this is worth?

Stolen Guitar

I was wondering if someone could help in estimating the value or identifying the model of an old Takamine guitar. It was stolen a few days ago and I need and estimate to give to my insurance company. The acoustic guitar was bought in 1975 for approximately $400 and no records identifying the type or serial number are left at my disposal. The body is shaped like the FXC and NEX(if there's a difference I could not tell) shapes of your guitars on the website, and is a steel six-stringed model with no pickup. It is fairly simple in design, black pic gaurd and "Takamine" written accross the top like on the EAN60C, a light tan front and a darker brown color in the back. One detail I remember is that the bridge material seemed to be real bone, just the piece that touches the strings of course. The sound quality was phenomenal. I really want to be sure to get the amount deserved in hopes of maybe buying another Takamine. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Stolen Guitar

[The body of this post has been lost]

bob the nob needs to do just that

buying a fender is always a shitty idea. Unless you want to sound like weak crap.

buying an electric

I'm a beginner with the guitar, and I'm going to buy my first electric one this summer. can anyone email me with the basics of what I need to get, and what the best brands are? (infinite_attitude@yahoo.com)

Re: buying an electric

A lot of people will argue with me, but the best guitar for a beginer to get who does not want to spend a lot of money, is IBANEZ. Fender lower end just sucks, epiphone is goin downhill fast even gibsons new stoks pretty well sucks. An RG series ibanez is the best bang for your buck.
as far as amps go plenty of companies make a 15watt solidstate with distortion/overdrive for under 100 bucks. And, really it does not make a big difference wich one you get, they all sound terrible.

Re: buying an electric

: I'm a beginner with the guitar, and I'm going to buy my first electric one this summer. can anyone email me with the basics of what I need to get, and what the best brands are? (infinite_attitude@yahoo.com)

I personaly recomend buying a nice guitar right off the bat. I do agree with the other guy that said Ibanez but really I would recomend either a Fender American Strat or tele. You can pick them up for around 800 new or around 400 used if you just shop around. The Tex-mex fenders are also very good. Unless you get a really nice epiphone I would call it a waste of money because I personally find their tone poor and their action terrible. G&L are also very nice.

Zoom505ii, how 2 get a good punk sound??

hi, iv got myself a zoom505ii and hav made a few of my own programs on it. but i want 2 know the settings 2 giv me a good punk sound. thanks

Re: Zoom505ii, how 2 get a good punk sound??

Hi!..i´d really liked to know how 2 get a good punk sound..please mail me.

Quest Atak 10. Need info,Help please!

Quest Atak 10. Need info,Help please!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Quest Atak 10. Need info,Help please!

Recommended Seymour Duncan neck pickup for Frusciante sound?

Recommended Seymour Duncan neck pickup for Frusciante sound?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Recommended Seymour Duncan neck pickup for Frusciante sound?

J.B. Player 12-strings

I have at least found j.b.player guitars website(MBT international.com. I thought that their Hondo guitar was a beginner model and the j.b.player was at least a decent guitar(by reputation). I did receive the 12-string model that was discontinued for a newer model and it sounds great to me. It has good tone,good resonance and for $149.95 I think I got a good deal. I have seen the same model on clearance for $289.95 on other sites.Any comments?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.