Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - June, 2002

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: WHICH GUITAR??

: I am in the market for a new acoustic guitar. I am looking for one with a cutaway style body and also a nut width of 1.8" or higher. I currently play a Seagull S6+Folk, and I love it, but it is not a cutaway. Can anyone give me some advice on a good guitar that fits these criteria. Thanks all.

If you sell your Seagull, let me know. Thanks, Mike

WHICH NECK PICKUP SHOULD I BUY

Hi,I`m searching for the right single-coil sized humbucker for my vintage Tele in the neck position.The stock pickup sounds too flat and I`m searching for a jazz tone(therefore a humbucker).

Re: WHICH NECK PICKUP SHOULD I BUY

try the seymour duncan "jeff beck junior", it is a real great pickup

try getting a blue lace sensor. i got one in my neck pos. and its great for that.

check out dimarzio's site they have great selection.

Long time ago I bought a Seymour Duncan Hotrail which still sounds still very jazzy. Maybe Seymour Duncan is worth a try for you.

I agree with Marc, Seymour Duncan makes some of the best after market pick ups available. I plan on putting two on my Stratocaster, neck and bridge both.

brazil 2 germany 0

elish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanted england to win!

: elish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marshall MG80- Comments?

Greetings. i've just found a Marshall MG80 for £200, used (but vg condition). Any comments? i wanna play knopfler style, satriani etc. I've played on the amp for a while and heard the sound, love it, etc.
Its discontinued now, does anyone know why??

Re: Marshall MG80- Comments?

check out www.marshallarts.org if you already havent. or try www.harmony-central.com/guitar/data/marshall/mg_80-01.html. i know whats is like to try and find info on discontinued marshalls. im still looking for info on my Artist 3203. Good luck.

answer this topic

Every body admits that life is not very cheap, nevertheless some people require money for different stuff and not every man earns big sums cash. Therefore to get some credit loans and just consolidation loans should be a right solution.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.