Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - August, 2002

Advertisement

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 98 gibson SG special for sale

: double humbuckers, red with black guard, new condition w/ some belt buckle type marks on back. looks/plays great
: $530 negotiable (retail 800-1100) New Jersey pickup
: Email me

do you have any pics
tonythetiger810@yahoo.com

Re: 98 gibson SG special for sale

Do you have any pictures of the guitar?

I need Words of a Patriotic Song

Dear Sir: can you help me. I need the wordigs of the Song : Aye Meray Watan Kay Logo, Zara aankh mein Bhar lo paani.
If you have can you call me please. I am in California
(661)587-2333
Asar Syed

WANTED: Ibanez Jem 777 - Green

Ibanez Jem 777 - Green

This popular thread has been given its own page : WANTED: Ibanez Jem 777 - Green

WANTED: 3 Way swith 1966 Fender Strat

Anybody know or have an original 3 way switch for my Fender Strat 1966 for sale?

Les Paul Model Decal Request

I'm restoring an 80's Les Paul and have manged to accidentally remove the "Les Paul Model" headstock decal. I would appreciate any help.
You can email me at fflintstone40@yahoo.ca

Re: Les Paul Model Decal Request

I think you're going to have a difficult time getting one of those, many people stick these on "copies" and try to sell them for "real" Gibson's; thus, Gibson will "ONLY" distribute these to authorized warranty centers.

Making my Strat have a Sparkle finish.

Does anyone know how to do this? I can't mix glitter or anything w/the paint because I have to spray it, so if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Re: Making my Strat have a Sparkle finish.

Simple, buy Metallic(glitter) Paint. Voila, sparkle finish.

Shredding.

What pick thickness would be recommended for shredding practice - more flimsy and yielding, or harder? I know both have their benefits, soft gives you the ductile flexibility and hard gives you a sharp, defined tone... but frankly, I'm stumped. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Re: Shredding.

Just grow your fingernails long, it's like having 5 picks and the secret of the pros. then you can paint em too and look cool.

: What pick thickness would be recommended for shredding practice - more flimsy and yielding, or harder? I know both have their benefits, soft gives you the ductile flexibility and hard gives you a sharp, defined tone... but frankly, I'm stumped. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Washburn D-62SW

I trying to find more information about Washburn D-62SW, Serial #78431, as Washburn international does not have records that go back as far as 78. I not sure if it is a Priaire Song, or Harvest or What?
Any Help would be appreiacated.

Signature on guitar

I have a Taylor 314c acoustic/electric that Willie Nelson recently signed. Is there anything I can put on the signature to keep it from running or fading?

Re: Signature on guitar

If it fades just get a sharpie and trace over it, putting anything over it will deface and reduce the value of the guitar.

: I have a Taylor 314c acoustic/electric that Willie Nelson recently signed. Is there anything I can put on the signature to keep it from running or fading?

martin graphite x

i want to buy a martin graphite x gutiar
please email me if you have one for sell

91 Strat w/PU upgrade

What is a '91 American Strat with EMG's SA's worth?

I WANT MY GUITAR REPAINTED!!!!!!!!!!

Hey anyone that can reapaint guitars please email me at cgaelb182@hotmail.com. I want to have it paint navy blue with a white outline around the body. I have a White Epiphone Les Paul Custom right now and the whole thing would need to be painted. Email me please and i can send a picture of i what i want it to look like.

Re: I WANT MY GUITAR REPAINTED!!!!!!!!!!

www.gmwguitars.com/ I had my blue Charvel Mod.6 refinished by them. They are absolutly the best. They do the custom graphics and paint jobs for Jackson guitars. The owners name is Lee Garver. Their pricing and finishes are all listed on their website as well as photos of the guitars they have finished. I promise you will not be sorry. My guitar gets raves by everyone that sees it.

Call on Jesus for piano

Hi, Is there any way that I can get the sheet music for Nicole C Mullens, Call on Jesus? Would I haveta pay or can i get it free? Thanks. I need it asap

Sometimes

Hi I was wondering if there is anyway that I could get sheet music for the piano,drums,and guitar and lyrics for Nicole C Mullen's song Sometimes. I kind of need this soon so if i could get a response I would greatly appreciate it. Gob Bless!!!! :o)

Thanks,
Ashley

Re: Call on Jesus for piano

Hi,

Is there any way that I can get the sheet music for Nicole C Mullens, Call on Jesus? Would I have to pay or can i get it free?

Thanks.
I need it A.S.A.P.

gomez tabs

all the gomez tabs i have are at www.netxl.com.au/gomez.zip

your page sucks

ass

And you are CRAP

CRAP CRAP CRAP.

Your comment has been noted, tabulated, and deemed insignificant

: ass

A few questions from a begginer guitarist

My acoustic guitar has no holes or anything to plug in so how can I amplify it? Also, it doesn't have a bit where I put a guitar strap on, can I just buy any strap and strap it on?

Re: A few questions from a begginer guitarist

Your local guitar center has an assortment of pickups that go right in the soundhole of an acoustic guitar. the pickup has a wire that you plug into an amp. Those little buttons are also available and just screw into the guitar. If you are afraid to do that yourself, any guitar shop can do that for you.

how do the letters and numbers for guitar tabs work?

Any new acoustic guitar will NOT have a hole in it, it is up to the new owner to make one. The size and shape of the hole will determine your own personal tone and define your playing style, a general rule of thumb is to make it as big as your penis (or as big as you wish it was), i.e. the bigger it is the more babes you'll get. I normally just use a jigsaw to cut mine out, and if you don't want to remove the strings just drill alot of holes under them, belive me this will work just as good, especially if it is an ovation.

: My acoustic guitar has no holes or anything to plug in so how can I amplify it? Also, it doesn't have a bit where I put a guitar strap on, can I just buy any strap and strap it on?

rhapsody tabs

does anyone know where i can get the 'gargoyles angels of darkness' tab?

Try Luca Turilli's Home Page

: does anyone know where i can get the 'gargoyles angels of darkness' tab?

Re: Try Luca Turilli's Home Page

I dont remember the direction, but send me and email and ill send it to you

Re: Try Luca Turilli's Home Page

I've found it in this direction

http://www.metalprovider.com/thedarktower/

You must look in the link "tabs" and look for rhapsody.
I think in that page is a tabs of all rhapsody's songs.
Believe me

Re: rhapsody tabs

: does anyone know where i can get the 'gargoyles angels of darkness' tab?

: : does anyone know where i can get the 'gargoyles angels of darkness' tab?

here:
http://www.metalprovider.com/algalord/tabs/gaod.htm

: does anyone know where i can get the 'emerald sword' tab?

if anybody can find the gargoyles, angels of darkness guitar tabs please tell me where it is!!!

http://www.metalprovider.com/thedarktower/
You'll find here the tabs of every Rhapsody song...

Need info on Laney 120H

Hey there...
I recently picked up a Laney 120H head & QuadBox.
I was basically wondering if anybody out there has
had any experience with one of these amps.
Any feedback/advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance....

Jake

70's Ibanez Strat, White w/alembic stratoblaster and Union jack pickguard N.C. area

Trying to track down my old guitar that a friend I sold it to pawned in Jacksonville, NC back in '84. We had an agreement that if he ever needed money he would sell it back to me. Instead, he pawned it and I never saw it again. At the time it had a British Flag pickguard with 2 humbuckers and a single. Old Stratoblaster preamp. Any Leads???? If you know the person that currently owns it I can be emailed at smciminnisi@netscape.net

where do I start?

Hey, im thinking about getting a guitar an stuff but i have no clue what kind to get, what i need, what the differences are or anything! i really need someone who can help me out with all this!!!!

Re: where do I start?

Just get the most expensive stuff, if you get cheap stuff you will never be good.

: Hey, im thinking about getting a guitar an stuff but i have no clue what kind to get, what i need, what the differences are or anything! i really need someone who can help me out with all this!!!!

need help identifying Ibanez RG

This serial # is F416571. It's made in Japan. Has a Lo-pro edge trem. Neck is rosewood with binding & shark tooth inlays. Rounded heel joint. V8 & S1 pickups. bridge pu has been changed. Mirror pickguard. Does anyone know the model? Thanks.

anyone know anythin about Jackson JDR94

anyone know anythin about Jackson JDR94

This popular thread has been given its own page : anyone know anythin about Jackson JDR94

hey

what model of ibanez is the best for heavy metal and at the same time its "playability factor" is good..

Re: hey

As long as the guitar is equiped with Ibanez pickups, it will suck for metal. However if you don't mind replacing them, an upper end RG might be good for you.

Chords

I'm looking for guitar chords for "Groovin' is Easy", (Electric Flag). Anybody got?

Re: Chords

: I'm looking for guitar chords written by Graham Colton

Re: Chords

: I'm looking for the chords for Sitting' In Circles By Electric flag, mayby someone could help me out?

Groovin' Is Easy

If you ever got the chords, would you send them to me. I need them for my FB group for the Cafe au Go Go where The Flag played. Thanks! Debbie

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.