Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - January, 2003

Archive for posts from January, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Download songs

Can anyone tell me from where to Download songs of movie Bollywood Hollywood... I will be thankful.

Re: Download songs

: Can anyone tell me from where to Download songs of movie Bollywood Hollywood... I will be thankful.

if you really want to listen the Bollywood Hollywood song go to the site:
www.bollywoodlyrics.com
click the rang rang song and then click on listen audio song
bye

: Can anyone tell me from where to Download songs of movie -lagaan.i would be thankful.
-gayu

Re: Download songs-lagaan

: Can anyone tell me from where to Download songs of movie -lagaan.i would be thankful.
-gayu

: : Can anyone tell me from where to Download songs of movie -lagaan.i would be thankful.
: -gayu

downloadsongs to hard disk

bollywood Download songs permenentaly

: Can anyone tell me from where to Download songs of movie Bollywood ... I will be thankful.

Re: bollywood Download songs permenentaly

: : Can anyone tell me from where to Download songs of movies in Bollywood ... I will be thankful.

: Can anyone tell me from where to Download songs of movie Bollywood Hollywood... I will be thankful.

Lyrics,try www.sing365.com

Ibanez Concord 684-12 12 string Hummingbird acoustic

Ibanez Concord 684-12 12 string Hummingbird acoustic

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ibanez Concord 684-12 12 string Hummingbird acoustic

I need a pickguard for a triple pickup Les Paul Custom

I need a pickguard for a triple pickup Les Paul Custom whats the best place to get these black, creme, mirrored - matters not to me I just wanna find them for a fair price.

Stan

Re: I need a pickguard for a triple pickup Les Paul Custom

Prob Ebay i saw one on there earlier when i was seeing what the prices of my guitar were going for

Finding Build Date of Yamaha FG-140

Finding Build Date of Yamaha FG-140

This popular thread has been given its own page : Finding Build Date of Yamaha FG-140

Introduction of a New Jazz guitar

A New Jazz guitar will be introduced around may 2003. Masterbuilder Jacek kobylski has created that what might become a new standard Jazz guitar. For more information contact us. If you want to have a preview, please take a look at: www.nexus-guitars.com

Kind regards, Noël Coquet

Broken Les Paul Custom

I have a Sweet,or at least it used to be a sweet 78 Les Paul Custom,played like silk. I need a replacment neck or aline on where I can send it for repair.I really would like to have this guitar back and I know it will never be the same,but maybe thats what I'm going for,in a matter of speaking. Any help you can give me will be greatly apreaciated Thanks.

Re: Broken Les Paul Custom

: I have a Sweet,or at least it used to be a sweet 78 Les Paul Custom,played like silk. I need a replacment neck or aline on where I can send it for repair.I really would like to have this guitar back and I know it will never be the same,but maybe thats what I'm going for,in a matter of speaking. Any help you can give me will be greatly apreaciated Thanks.

Hi
What`s broke headstock ,or the neck ?
Bob tremontguitars.com

Re: Broken Les Paul Custom

Are you the Dean Richards from Ashburton, Melbourne, Australia? let me know, cliff.

Suzuki acoustic

I have a Suzuki acoustic (Model W120 VSC) which I bought here in the UK
around 1985 for £180 ($300?). I have played some much more expensive guitars in shops etc over the years, but
have never found one so responsive as mine. Yet, I've never seen another one. Does anybody else have one ? It's a lovely
nut brown with a cut away. The headstock is similar to the Ovation shape, and it (and the internal label) refers to the Suzuki Violin Company.

Re: Suzuki acoustic

Hi Brian,

I've got exactly the same guitar (model no. colour etc.). I actually bought it from a catalogue (Kays or Freemans or something) back in '82, nonetheless it's a great guitar and has aged remarkably well.
I also own and gig with a Martin and a Taylor and the Suzuki holds it's own with both of them. I wouldn't part with it.

Rgds, john.

Funnily enough I checked my Suzuki acoustic that i havent played in years. Its a W-120 ECR S that I paid s/hand $250.00 Aus in the mid 1980's.
Its a cutaway with vol/eq. Redish finish, still in tune and no warping on the neck.
Too nice to sell.Sounds great through PA

I have a Model F-120 that may interest you.

Hey man, i just came back from the UK and while i was there i picked up a W-120.VSC just like you describe. Got in a cash converters in a place called Stevenage in Herts'. I've owned and gigged with the best acoustics guitars made but little number is a real knockout. It kinda has a sunburst finish. Two peice rosewood arched back and rosewood sides. The headstock says Suzuki Est.1887 with Nagoya underneath. I haven't replaced the factory machine heads yet which are very crappy. Fantastic sound and neck. What can i say, it was one of those guitars that somehow fell together beautifully...and all 110 quid...they wanted a hundred and 125

cheers

I have a Suzuki as well. Mine's a '73, I think I'm winning on age over all of yours. Muahahawhaw, I don't know the model type... where do I find that? On the inside? Who cares, but it has a dove and roses on the pick guard. It's hot! It has a deep rich sound and I LOVE it to death bro!!! I think all Suzuki owners love 'em, am I right? Ok I'm outtie
Yohan ><>

Tone

What 15watt amp or pedal gets the best distortion for 80's type metal?

Re: Tone

You get great 80's metal distortion from Ibanez CM-5 Classic Metal distortion pedal.

Guitar Pro 4 update instuctions?

Guitar Pro 4 update instuctions?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guitar Pro 4 update instuctions?

ventura electric guitar's

i just bought a ventura flying v style guitar and am trying to found out more about this guitar the only thing i know is it was made around 1970 if any one can lead me to a place where i can learn more i would be verry think full and thanks to all who helped with the floyd rose question i posted earlyer.

Re: ventura electric guitar's

my boyfriend just told me about this guitar earlier this night. he used to own a ventura until his dad pawned it. he told me that the guy who designed the ventura was the same guy that designed the les paul and he introduced that design to companies and they said it wouldn't fly. so hd decided to design a different guitar, the ventura. however, the designers focus changed after two years when the les paul cought on and he got a contract to design it. that is what i know from my boyfriend, and he learned this from am older friend of his he knew that lived and worked in a music place in st.louis who was a huge music buff.
i don't know if that helps you, but i was wondering where you bought the guitar because i would really like to buy one for my boyfriend since he lost it so long ago, and he loved that guitar almost as much as he loves me... hah!

please email me back.

thanks~ Kim

: my boyfriend just told me about this guitar earlier this night. he used to own a ventura until his dad pawned it. he told me that the guy who designed the ventura was the same guy that designed the les paul and he introduced that design to companies and they said it wouldn't fly. so hd decided to design a different guitar, the ventura. however, the designers focus changed after two years when the les paul cought on and he got a contract to design it. that is what i know from my boyfriend, and he learned this from am older friend of his he knew that lived and worked in a music place in st.louis who was a huge music buff.
: i don't know if that helps you, but i was wondering where you bought the guitar because i would really like to buy one for my boyfriend since he lost it so long ago, and he loved that guitar almost as much as he loves me... hah!

: please email me back.

: thanks~ Kim

Kim,

Do you have any specifics about color, age, etc?

: : my boyfriend just told me about this guitar earlier this night. he used to own a ventura until his dad pawned it. he told me that the guy who designed the ventura was the same guy that designed the les paul and he introduced that design to companies and they said it wouldn't fly. so hd decided to design a different guitar, the ventura. however, the designers focus changed after two years when the les paul cought on and he got a contract to design it. that is what i know from my boyfriend, and he learned this from am older friend of his he knew that lived and worked in a music place in st.louis who was a huge music buff.
: : i don't know if that helps you, but i was wondering where you bought the guitar because i would really like to buy one for my boyfriend since he lost it so long ago, and he loved that guitar almost as much as he loves me... hah!

: : please email me back.

: : thanks~ Kim

Kim, I just listed a Ventura guitar on ebay #2368680143 Thanks for looking, David

Fender Villager

A short while ago I somehow wound up with a 69 Fender Villager. The person I got it from strongly believed that it belonged to "some one special". I was wondering how I could find the previous owners or even the estimated value of the guitar. The serial number is 254570 and on the inside it also has the numbers 9 38 which I do not know what means. Can some one tell me how to find my guitars history?

Re: Fender Villager

I think it is too old to use the serial number to trace it to the original owner; that wasn't really done back in '69.

Are you interested in selling it? I've been looking for an original Fender 12-string neck for a project I'm working on.

: I think it is too old to use the serial number to trace it to the original owner; that wasn't really done back in '69.

: Are you interested in selling it? I've been looking for an original Fender 12-string neck for a project I'm working on.

: : I think it is too old to use the serial number to trace it to the original owner; that wasn't really done back in '69.

: : Are you interested in selling it? I've been looking for an original Fender 12-string neck for a project I'm working on.

:: I am interested in selling a 60's villager.
contact me. johbee1@comcast.net

wondering if you rec'd any response.i also have fender villager#255976 with #9 50. any info would be appr.

Fender Deluxe American Double Fat Strat FOr Sale

This cherry apple red guitar comes with two semour duncan high output humbuckers, a rosewood neck, and one of the best hard tails that fender makes. It retails for 1400 dollars and I'd love to keep it, but i need the money. Make me an offer. its in mint condition. jonman86@hotmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.