Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - January, 2003

Archive for posts from January, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: april wine guitar tabs

It's just 2 chords fella's, all thru the verse. I'm sure u know the chorus too

: hey?...
: Does anyone know where i can find guitar tabs for the songs Weeping Widow and Bad side of the Moon by April Wine?..Thanx

http://www.guitaretab.com/a/april-wine/25436.htm
^ Weeping Widow ^

I figured out a bit of Bad Side
start in C - open position with pinky on 5th string
fingerpick strings- 532, 432,42
Keep up that pattern and drop to a A# bass
then open A in Bass then C bass - repeat
1st chords - C, A# F
2nd chords (verse) C, A, F, D#, A#, C
3rd chords - (I'm a light year...) (bar on 8)F,C,D#,A#
4th chords -(Sitting...)C, D#, A#, C

There you go folks. It's not very scientific but it sounds good. That's how I play it after 15 minutes of working on it. I love this game.

Terry

: hey?...
: Does anyone know where i can find guitar tabs for the song Bad side of the Moon by April Wine?..Thanx

does anyone know where to get the tabs for "sign of the gypsy queen"?

i'm still trying to find full sign of the gypsy queen tabs, with the solos and such. :/

even if i knew of an actual tab book i could buy,i'd buy it in a second

hey, does n e one have a guitar tab for "I woulnd't want to lose your love"

hey
does anyone know where i can get bass tabs for bad side of the moon and i like to rock by april wine?
if so thnaks.

any mesa amps for sale

I am looking for a mesa amp. I have 3 but they really don't do exactly what i want. one may have a clean that i want but not the drive and one may have a lead i like but not a rythm channel i want. i am really looking for a dc series or a formula series. if you have any mesa boogie amps you are wanting to sell e-mail me at washburn417@cs.com

Re: any mesa amps for sale

do you have a single rectifier(or any rectifier) that you want to sell? justin. please email me the answer. thanks

: I am looking for a mesa amp. I have 3 but they really don't do exactly what i want. one may have a clean that i want but not the drive and one may have a lead i like but not a rythm channel i want. i am really looking for a dc series or a formula series. if you have any mesa boogie amps you are wanting to sell e-mail me at washburn417@cs.com

I am selling my solo rectifier and cab.

how much is the solo and cab?

i am selling a really heavy, metal amp

all you crunchy, mushy guitar players out there this is for you. i have a randall head that will give you the sound you are wanting. it is extremely dirty sounding with a nice deep crunch. it will chew up and spit out any thing you put into it. it is great for the modern styles of metal. it is in great condition. it has small scratches on it from when i cleaned the inside. i used the wrong size screw driver and i made a small scratch on the back but other than that it is in excelent condition. it is very loud too. if nobody is interested i will sell it for more on ebay but i am asking for $225.00. i will sell it on ebay for 300.00 so take advantage of this offer. if you are interested please e-mail me for more info at washburn417@cs.com

rackmount guitar pre-amp for sale

i am selling an alesis quadraverb-gt. it is in excelent condition. it isn't a really heavy amp but it does have a nice crunch. it is great for you studio guys. it is stereo and midi capable. it is a great amp for you guys that play for church or in a worship band. it is also great for blues and excelent for country. it has lots of effects, cleans, and distortion veriations. alesis has always had my favorite echos and delays. this is a really great amp especially for worship bands, country, and blues. i am asking $300 but this is not my final price. for more info please e-mail me at washburn417@cs.com

Espana Electric Guitar

Hi,

I have an Espana 6 String electric guitar, that was made in England. The guitar was purchased
(used) in 1973. It came with a Gibson Skylark GA-5 amplifier. Both still work fine.

Any info on the guitar would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich

Re: Espana Electric Guitar

: Just wondering if you got any information on Espana Guitar . I just baught one myself and am loking for info on them.
: Hi,

: I have an Espana 6 String electric guitar, that was made in England. The guitar was purchased
: (used) in 1973. It came with a Gibson Skylark GA-5 amplifier. Both still work fine.

: Any info on the guitar would be appreciated.

: Thanks,
: Rich

Re: Espana Electric Guitar

Hi Rick,

My guitar is a solid body - "Strat" with a "Les Paul" neck. The guitar is primarly black
with a sunburst in the center. The fret board is rosewood with mother of pearl inlay. There
are 2 pick-ups, a volume control and a "A,B,C,D" knob.

I've had the guitar for years. I have recently started to get back into playing and wondered
about the history of the guitar. I presume that the guitar was made in the 60's. It seems like
a very well made guitar. The Espana guitar company is mainly know for making high quality
classical guitars, but I have found little information on their electric guitars.

Please share any addition info you may have.

Thanks,
Rich

: : Just wondering if you got any information on Espana Guitar . I just baught one myself and am loking for info on them.
: : Hi,

: : I have an Espana 6 String electric guitar, that was made in England. The guitar was purchased
: : (used) in 1973. It came with a Gibson Skylark GA-5 amplifier. Both still work fine.

: : Any info on the guitar would be appreciated.

: : Thanks,
: : Rich

Gt-6

i have my eyes on a boss gt-6, and im wondering if anyone else has experience with one or can suggest a better fx processor. What has worked for you?

something to think on

Do you really need multiple effects? That's the first question you should ask your self. If you need multiple effects, how many do you need and how often do you use them? I ask because I've fallen in to the trap of experimenting with processors and spent alot of money. The cheeper ones give you exactly the tone you pay for...a synthetic sound that's so raunchy that it doesn't matter what kind of guitar you play it all sounds the same. Personally, I use stomp boxes now. I have no need for flanging, phasing, trem, chorus, and on and on. Just good distortion. Most high end stomp boxes have better tone and sound much better than most processors, but...you only get the one effect. Weigh out what exactly you need and if you go with a processor save up your money and buy a good, high end one, or possibly a good amp that already has what you need built in. You'll be glad you did.

Re: Gt-6

pleaaaaase can some one give me links or unrl for gt-6 patch (sys files) ?

i am great and this site is fuking crap !!!

you fuckers dont talk to each other, ya boring pack of bastards. love Bob

I got a knob for you Bob the Nob...do you do polishing?

: you fuckers dont talk to each other, ya boring pack of bastards. love Bob

Re: I got a knob for you Bob the Nob...do you do polishing?

. i dont, but i know someone who does..... your mother. you are crap !!!. love Bob

Re: i am great and this site is fuking crap !!!

That's because the assholes on here are probally jazzholes!

http://www.almacenpc.com/catalogoImprimible.cfm?CodigoEmpresa=4605911003126866496668695055455450495045525257524557667054557057
fromauro@hotmail.com pc pcs ordenadores computadoras reparacion servicio tecnico informatica informaticos compaq ibm pentium intell amd celeron ordenador ordenadores precios las mejores ofertas
ordenadores pcs computadoras ordenadores pc clonicos hp ordenadores pcs computadoras ordenadores pc clonicos hp ordenadores pcs computadoras ordenadores pc clonicos hp ordenadores pcs computadoras ordenadores pc clonicos hp ordenadores pcs computadoras ordenadores pc clonicos hp
http://www.almacenpc.com/catalogoImprimible.cfm?CodigoEmpresa=4605911003126866496668695055455450495045525257524557667054557057
fromauro@hotmail.com pc pcs ordenadores computadoras reparacion servicio tecnico informatica informaticos compaq ibm pentium intell amd celeron ordenador ordenadores precios las mejores ofertas
ordenadores pcs computadoras ordenadores pc clonicos hp ordenadores pcs computadoras ordenadores pc clonicos hp ordenadores pcs computadoras ordenadores pc clonicos hp ordenadores pcs computadoras ordenadores pc clonicos hp ordenadores pcs computadoras ordenadores pc clonicos hp

shut up

if this site is crap, then why did you bother to post a message

Re: i am great and this site is fuking crap !!!

hellow my name is TAISEER iam from jordan and i would like to know you . Iam 26 year old. male . I have may happies and would like to share it with you . pleas answer back with my best wishs .EMIL.www.taiseereid@yahoo.com

ES 335 turns Gold!

you 335 fans out there gotta see this,
http://www.rustyrobins.com/335feature_pg.htm

yamaha ef 30.. guitar

aloha - does anyone know the $$$ value of the yamaha ef 30 guitar... ?

Re: yamaha ef 30.. guitar

i got mine used (with a few minor scratches and dings) for 100$

Seagull S6 CW Flame Maple

Does anyone know anything about this guitar? I even emailed Seagull and they told me it had to be an Artist series. NOT! None have even been sold on Ebay. Thanks for any help, info, or value. Allan

Re: Seagull S6 CW Flame Maple

The early "flame maple" CW guitars were crafted as an S6 with gloss finish, but no MoP inlay on the headstock or fretboard, before they were produced for the artist series...my early flame maple was destroyed during a break in at my Church...my new Flame Maple will come to me as an artist series guitar...inlays etc. and the most exciting addition (for me, at least) is the L.R. Baggs Duet II electronics.
In celebration of 20 years of crafting high quality guitars in Quebec, Seagull is offering two anniversary guitars...you may be interested...check the following site:
http://www.seagullguitars.com/anniversaireguitars.htm

: Does anyone know anything about this guitar? I even emailed Seagull and they told me it had to be an Artist series. NOT! None have even been sold on Ebay. Thanks for any help, info, or value. Allan

Takamine 12 string guitars (the martin lawsuit models)

Takamine 12 string guitars (the martin lawsuit models)

This popular thread has been given its own page : Takamine 12 string guitars (the martin lawsuit models)

where can I find tabs

Where can I find graham colton tabs on the net?

guitar tabs?

Where can I find graham colton guitar tabs?

Re: guitar tabs?

have you tried mxtabs.net?

i can give you a basic idea of the chord structure...

-standard tuning w/ capo @ 3rd fret-

chord progression:
Bb, Bbmaj7, Gmin, Eb (real names)
G, Gmaj7, Emin, C (shape of finger positions)
play as if the capo is the top of the neck

the rhythem is fast sixteenths with accents on one and two.

oh, yeah, thats for Cellophane Girl by the way.

WHAT TO GET!!!

hey, im new to playing guitar, and have a 250$ yamaha guitar.. im in a band, and getting lessons for the guy who tought gob, but one day i want to get a realy kick ass guitar. i was thinking about a bc rich beast, or a bich.... but what whould be the right one for me?? im young, and play stuff like system of a down and nirvana... ROCK ON!!

Re: WHAT TO GET!!!

I would consider custom shop work. Do some research in to wood and materials. Also consider what kind of pickups you want. Stock pickups tend to suck...just because they say "Duncan Designed" doesn't mean they will sound and perform like a good high end Duncan. Check out Warmoth.com and Carvin.com A custom built guitar costs alot but I think it is well worth the money. At Warmoth they have a section that describes tone woods used in instrument making, you'll have to browse a little casue I don't remember what it's under (maybe in the necks and bodies section). All in all you can't go wrong with a mahagony body with a maple top. It gives you warmth and brightness. I also recommend Koa. And remember to put consideration in to the sound and quality of the instrument over the image. And do take anyone's advice on which instrument is better...it's all a matter of opinion.

Re: WHAT TO GET!!!

don't get a B.C. Rich, they suck, horribly...if you are beginner, i would get something thats gonna hold its value but not cost you an arm and a leg...for example...a fender will hold its value so you can resale it much much better than a b.c. rich. If you like playing heavier stuff, but dont' have a ton of money...look into BOSS guitar pedals for distortion. hope that helps

GUITAR TABS, LICKS AND LESSONS

Hi all,
check out this website http://nvintejoux.online.fr you'll find great tabs and lessons!!

FREE guitar lessons, pro tabs and more at www.justinguitar.co.uk

Check out this site, lots of rock, alternative and pop tabs and lots of lessons all free, nothing to pay ever, and it is add free too, just lots of info about playing guitar.

Hope you all enjoy it.

This site is really good, it really is free and really pro

There is even stuff on how to tune up and re-string and stuff, and audio clips for all the solo transcriptions and more, just go check it out.

WoW Tuning info, what more could you want

: There is even stuff on how to tune up and re-string and stuff, and audio clips for all the solo transcriptions and more, just go check it out.

A new trading place just for us guitar fans

Greetings Guitar Enthusiast…

Check out [url]www.myguitarlink.com[/url]

We have spent the past two years developing, what we hope to be, the best place to buy, sell and trade guitars and related products. Our objective is to provide an honest, secure and enjoyable trading experience for guitar “aficionados”.

This is not a “catch all” auction site. It is specifically for us guitar lovers and has increased benefits and functionality over the others.

BENEFITS
--A site designated to just guitars and accessories.
--More focused and targeted listings
--A Buyer Protection Program, this is nice
--NO POSTING FEES - Your VIRTUAL STOREFRONT, post up to 500 days...per item.
--Ease of navigation and posting.
--Expanded filtering capabilities, i.e. new items, used items, urgent buys, urgent sells, bulk sales and more.
--Opt in Broadcast Messaging platform for promotions or other community communication purposes.

Go ahead and register, it’s free and easy. Check back from time to time...as we are starting to gain momentum.

It will take some time to grow, but we thank you in advance for your support in helping achieve our vision of building a unique trading community…just for us.

Enjoy!!!

Mike

Re: A new trading place just for us guitar fans

: Greetings Guitar Enthusiast…

: Check out [url]www.myguitarlink.com[/url]

: We have spent the past two years developing, what we hope to be, the best place to buy, sell and trade guitars and related products. Our objective is to provide an honest, secure and enjoyable trading experience for guitar “aficionados”.

: This is not a “catch all” auction site. It is specifically for us guitar lovers and has increased benefits and functionality over the others.

: BENEFITS
: --A site designated to just guitars and accessories.
: --More focused and targeted listings
: --A Buyer Protection Program, this is nice
: --NO POSTING FEES - Your VIRTUAL STOREFRONT, post up to 500 days...per item.
: --Ease of navigation and posting.
: --Expanded filtering capabilities, i.e. new items, used items, urgent buys, urgent sells, bulk sales and more.
: --Opt in Broadcast Messaging platform for promotions or other community communication purposes.

: Go ahead and register, it’s free and easy. Check back from time to time...as we are starting to gain momentum.

: It will take some time to grow, but we thank you in advance for your support in helping achieve our vision of building a unique trading community…just for us.

: Enjoy!!!

: Mike

Have a rare Gibson Showcase, wanting to trade for a dimebag darrell dimebolt or other dime signature

: : Greetings Guitar Enthusiast…

: : Check out [url]www.myguitarlink.com[/url]

: : We have spent the past two years developing, what we hope to be, the best place to buy, sell and trade guitars and related products. Our objective is to provide an honest, secure and enjoyable trading experience for guitar “aficionados”.

: : This is not a “catch all” auction site. It is specifically for us guitar lovers and has increased benefits and functionality over the others.

: : BENEFITS
: : --A site designated to just guitars and accessories.
: : --More focused and targeted listings
: : --A Buyer Protection Program, this is nice
: : --NO POSTING FEES - Your VIRTUAL STOREFRONT, post up to 500 days...per item.
: : --Ease of navigation and posting.
: : --Expanded filtering capabilities, i.e. new items, used items, urgent buys, urgent sells, bulk sales and more.
: : --Opt in Broadcast Messaging platform for promotions or other community communication purposes.

: : Go ahead and register, it’s free and easy. Check back from time to time...as we are starting to gain momentum.

: : It will take some time to grow, but we thank you in advance for your support in helping achieve our vision of building a unique trading community…just for us.

: : Enjoy!!!

: : Mike

Re: epiphone les paul standard black to trade

: Greetings Guitar Enthusiast…

: Check out [url]www.myguitarlink.com[/url]

: We have spent the past two years developing, what we hope to be, the best place to buy, sell and trade guitars and related products. Our objective is to provide an honest, secure and enjoyable trading experience for guitar “aficionados”.

: This is not a “catch all” auction site. It is specifically for us guitar lovers and has increased benefits and functionality over the others.

: BENEFITS
: --A site designated to just guitars and accessories.
: --More focused and targeted listings
: --A Buyer Protection Program, this is nice
: --NO POSTING FEES - Your VIRTUAL STOREFRONT, post up to 500 days...per item.
: --Ease of navigation and posting.
: --Expanded filtering capabilities, i.e. new items, used items, urgent buys, urgent sells, bulk sales and more.
: --Opt in Broadcast Messaging platform for promotions or other community communication purposes.

: Go ahead and register, it’s free and easy. Check back from time to time...as we are starting to gain momentum.

: It will take some time to grow, but we thank you in advance for your support in helping achieve our vision of building a unique trading community…just for us.

: Enjoy!!!

: Mike

i have a epiphone les paul standard black to trade with a gibson deluxe case, im wanting to get rid of it, its in good condition a little buckle rash and the usual scratches, will trade for almost anyhting of the same quality thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.