Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - May, 2003

Archive for posts from May, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Hayashi Guitar's

: I have an old Hayashi "Mountian Folk" acoustic guitar! It looks like a "Martin" standard dreadnought; it has a spruce hard top with elaborite alblone pearl inlays around the contour, and great inlays on the fret board. I just wanted to know what happened to this Japanese company who made such a beautiful and great sounding guitar?

: I recently purchased an old Hayashi acoustic guitar [serial # 612023]. The body & neck are made out of redwood with a spruce hard top. It is a great sounding instrument, much like my Larivee. Does anyone know what it might be worth?

: I have an old Hayashi "Mountian Folk" acoustic guitar! It looks like a "Martin" standard dreadnought; it has a spruce hard top with elaborite alblone pearl inlays around the contour, and great inlays on the fret board. I just wanted to know what happened to this Japanese company who made such a beautiful and great sounding guitar?

: I recently purchased an old Hayashi acoustic guitar [serial # 612023]. The body & neck are made out of redwood with a spruce hard top. It is a great sounding instrument, much like my Larivee. Does anyone know what it might be worth?

Louis van loon

Searching for my father. Louis Jackobus Van Loon. Please respond. My name is carla

Song Cords

I want to get the cords to the song "Redneck,White Socks, Blue Ribbon Beer" written by Johnny Russel, in 1973 I think. Can anyone help me. Thank you.

Re: Song Cords

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/tabs/RussellJohnny/RednecksWhiteSockstab.html

i want help with my piano Less so any one can help me..I will be very glad.. i need some one who can really help me improve my study,, thx you can e-mail me at X-killer_code11@yahoo.com

i really want these

i have just got an electro acoustic guitar do u have the cords for any robbie williams songs (angels)or any u think r good for this type of guitar

: I want to get the cords to the song "Redneck,White Socks, Blue Ribbon Beer" written by Johnny Russel, in 1973 I think. Can anyone help me. Thank you.

: i want to get because of you lyrics with guitar cords song by keith martin.

: : i want to get because of you lyrics with guitar cords song by james ingram

pls send me the lyrics with guitar cords of Wild World by Mr. Big. Thank u.

: : i want to get because of you and love of my life lyrics with guitar cords song by keith martin.

I would like to get all the guitar cords of their song,the group is called t.A.T.u they are russian singers.

: I want to get the cords to the song of Band "Arowsmith", "Guns N Rosess","Steve Wonder","Brain Adams","Cords of all the sentimental songs of 1990-2002". i would be grateful to you for your cordial gratitude. Thank you.

: : I want to get the cords to the song of Band "Arowsmith", "Guns N Rosess","Steve Wonder","Brain Adams","Cords of all the sentimental songs of 1990-2002". i would be grateful to you for your cordial gratitude. Thank you.

: : : I want to get the cords to the song of , "Guns N Rosess","Cords of all the sentimental songs of 1990-2002". i would be grateful to you for your cordial gratitude. Thank you.

Re: adam sandler song cords

: I want to get the cords to the song "grow old with you" by Adam Sandler

i want to et cords of the song "i want to grow old wiyh you

please can someone send me guitar cords for any classic Disney songs. eg. Aladin, Beauty and the Beast.
Also for Westlife songs of a few years ago. Thanks.

please can anyone send me westlife-fool again guitar cords

: I want to get the cords to the song "seven nation army" by the white stripes. Can anyone help me. Thank you.

i want cords that updated like r kelly,black eyed peeas.

i want to song cords for any and as many as possible by artist Chris tomlin or justin mcroberst thanks

I was wondering if anybody has the cords for the new three doors down song "here without you".

Thanks

:I would like the cords to "Blue Skies" Willly Nelson arrangement 1978 of thei Irwig Berlin classic. Can any help?

: I want to get the cords to the song "fallin" by candice alley cul thankx ASAP

i need the cords to 3 doors down's new song... i am not sure of the name but it goes..."I'm here without you baby, but you're still on my lonely mind."
Thanks!

i need the cords for the song i hope you had the time of your life by greenday thankx ~katie

hey i need the cords to 'outside' by staind and 'good riddence' by greenday

: hey i need the cords of ' hotel california ' and ' addicted ' by enrique eglisias

Song cords

i want to get the cords from the song "the noose" from offsprings written in 2003

: I want to get the cords to the song "american hi fi",another perfect day,flavour of the week.

I am looking for cords on the following: 3 doors down - Here without you. Hoobastank - The reason. Mettallica and any others you can think of. It will be much appreciated.
Thanks

mis amigos los musicos

el sonido de la guitarra,me hace extremecer vibra,todo
mi cuerpo,y llena de los sonidos mi espiritu
www.zaragoza-ciudad.com/losaucanes
www.zaragoza-ciudad.com/losguayanes

mosrite tuning keys

looking for a set of chrome tuning keys for a 65 bass any help out there?????

WHITE GIBSON S.G. FORGET IT / JUST BOUGHT FOUR WHEELER ATV

FORGET THE "WHITE GIBSON S.G." I JUST BOUGHT A FOUR-WHEELER ATV...

Re: WHITE GIBSON S.G. FORGET IT / JUST BOUGHT FOUR WHEELER ATV

: FORGET THE "WHITE GIBSON S.G." I JUST BOUGHT A FOUR-WHEELER ATV...

So how good does it sound ?:)

Re: WHITE GIBSON S.G. FORGET IT / JUST BOUGHT FOUR WHEELER ATV

: : FORGET THE "WHITE GIBSON S.G." I JUST BOUGHT A FOUR-WHEELER ATV...

:
: So how good does it sound ?:) ***IT FRICKING KICKS ASS....:-)

pickups in pacifica 1221???

does anyone know what kind of pickups came factory installed in the yamaha pacifica 1221 double cutaway??? i think they're either seymour duncan or dimarzio....

Re: pickups in pacifica 1221???

: does anyone know what kind of pickups came factory installed in the yamaha pacifica 1221 double cutaway??? i think they're either seymour duncan or dimarzio....

you should ask bill leverty (guitar player for firehouse) go on his site(leverty.com) and send him an e-mail

: : does anyone know what kind of pickups came factory installed in the yamaha pacifica 1221 double cutaway??? i think they're either seymour duncan or dimarzio....

i know this is rather late but i stumbled across this discussion looking for some info on my guitar. i've got a really nice 1221 that's better than any guitar i've ever played. it came with stock dimarzio pickups.

dq

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.