Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - May, 2003

Advertisement

Archive for posts from May, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

hrey

fdsfsdfsdfadfdsafdsfadsfsdaf

Mystery Amp

Got a "Mystery" Amp here, don't know the who's, what's, or where this is made by. anyone who knows anything about it, please let me know, BIG thanx!!!!
pics are at:
http://gypsyrow.tripod.com

Takamine EN-12C-12 Acoustic12-String

Anyone have any Idea how much this guitar is worth??
Its a Takamine EN-12C-12 Acoustic12-String. It might have a ding or two on it but its a very nice guitar, looks good sound great.

Info on my Heartfield Talon

Hi iv got a heartfield, 24 fret rosewood fret board, round pearl inlays, with dual dimarzio humbuckers and a single, floyd rose bridge, just like tyhe rest of the talons i see, but it is only marked heartfield on the head stock while the others are marked heartfield talon or fender talon. Is it a talon, talon II or III?

Re: Info on my Heartfield Talon

Hi I have the same guitar
I think its a talon V

What you have is an earlier version of the Talon before it was owned by Fender. The Heartfirld CO. was a japanese Co. that made these in the mid 80's, If you only have Heartfield on the headstock, then you have the original model or the model 1. They usually had a Kahler spyder trem and 2 dimarzio original humbucker. Congrats, IT'S RARE

look this site http://www.42nd.net/strat/talon.htm

Check out www.heartfield-central.com if you want to know everything about your Talon.

Contests

Just wanted to tell people who dig contests that at http://campuscircle.net/theataris/ , there is an autographed guitar by the Ataris being given away. Any1 have their cd, 'So long, astoria'? Its def worth checking out

Wanted: RAMIREZ classical guitar

Wanted: Ramirez classical guitar. Send info. to energy300@earthlink.net

Re: Wanted: RAMIREZ classical guitar

: Wanted: Ramirez classical guitar. Send info. to energy300@earthlink.net

I have 1979 Ramirez 1a that sounds as good or better than those made in the '60s. Cedar top, Indian rosewood sides and back. Interested? (I'm wanting to sell it 'cuz I own way too many guitars!)

Re: Wanted: RAMIREZ classical guitar

: Wanted: Ramirez classical guitar. Send info. to energy300@earthlink.net
I have a 2CWCe. Mint Cond. cutaway elec. classical if you're still interested. Sounds wonderful

RAMIREZ concert guitar wanted

Wanted: RAMIREZ classical guitar, concert model. Send email to energy300@earthlink.net

need help with patch settings zoom gfx 707II

i have seen many sites with patch data bases for zoom 707 ,butnot a single one for zoom 707II. will someone please help by sending me some patch settings for the zoom 707II or links to sites which have them?.

Re: need help with patch settings zoom gfx 707II

I guess this might be a little late now, but have you seen http://www.zoom707ii.com - they have info on the 707ii and patches. They have also incorporated the new GFX5 pedal.

hope this helps

need help with patch settings zoom gfx 707II

i have seen many sites with patch data bases for zoom 707 ,butnot a single one for zoom 707II. will someone please help by sending me some patch settings for the zoom 707II or links to sites which have them?.

Summer Job for California Family Vacation Camp

Summer Job: HELP WANTED: Experienced Song Leader and Teacher of Folk Guitar counselor for California Family Camp in spectacular high sierra location 7,500 ft - June 12th to Sept 1st to 4th. Live-in - Shared Lodging and delicious "heart healthy" meals provided. College background. 1st Visit website: www.mslodge.com -2nd Go to Summer Jobs page for brief job description, then 3rd-Email resume to: staffjobs@mslodge.com; 4th Phone: 800-227-9966 9-5 PDT, for a telephone interview.

digitech whammy

HE guys .. I am thinking absout buying a digitech whammy .. but unforyunatley I do not have the opertunity to try one .. Can anyone tell me a bit more about the presets and the the sound .. can you only play one tone at a time (like with the boss octaver) or can youplay full chords and still get nice pitch shifts?

how shall I mount a tremolo?

Hello, I need some help.I just took a fender tremolo from a mexican vintage strat and installed it on an early japanese strat but now i got a major problem:as soon as I pull the whammy bar the´guitar detunes, but doesn`t gets again back to normal pitch.Tell me if you know what I did wrong(like for example if the 6 screws are maybe to tight ....
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Re: how shall I mount a tremolo?

To mount it you need to remove your pants and get a woody. Then stick you dick in the trememloooooo hole.

Gretsch round bar vibrato

Wanting to change a gold plated round bar vibrato to a flat bar on a 1976 Country Gentleman-Needing someone to tell me if this is possible and if so what parts needed other than the bar itself
Thanks
Phil

Wanted-VAMPower amp or cab

if you have any old Vampower stuff lying around please email me and I'll give you cash to take it off your hands
J

Re: Wanted-VAMPower amp or cab

: if you have any old Vampower stuff lying around please email me and I'll give you cash to take it off your hands
: J

I have vampower 100W ,Serial-Number 001.If you want more information ,make e.Mail.
mfg.nermin

I have a Vampower Head 100W if you are interested.

: i would be interested in the vampower head if you still have it

Musician contest

Has anyone heard about the American Music Awards contest where you can enter your music and if they pick you you get to perform live on the AMAs? I just entered my band Circe's Smile so look for us on TV! Suckas!

Seriously, it looks like a great opportunity for unsigned bands to make a big noise. If you want to sign up you can at www.newmusicaward.com

It's a scam to secure rights to new music

Notice that by entering you give away any rights to the music you submit, ie they can steal your original music and nothing you can do about it.

Good luck

: Has anyone heard about the American Music Awards contest where you can enter your music and if they pick you you get to perform live on the AMAs? I just entered my band Circe's Smile so look for us on TV! Suckas!

: Seriously, it looks like a great opportunity for unsigned bands to make a big noise. If you want to sign up you can at www.newmusicaward.com

BC Rich Bich value

I've got this old Bich sn. 800317, I'm guessing it's from the '70's Fell on it's face and cracked the thin wood behind the switches, flaked off some paint. Anybody have an idea what it's worth?

Thanks

Re: BC Rich Bich value

Damaged like that about $50, fix it yourself and then ask $100

: I've got this old Bich sn. 800317, I'm guessing it's from the '70's Fell on it's face and cracked the thin wood behind the switches, flaked off some paint. Anybody have an idea what it's worth?

: Thanks

Nylon Bass Saddles

I'm looking for replacement saddles for my '68-69 Les Paul Bass. These are nylon, but I'd replace them with something else if they fit. Any pointers would be appreciated.

GIBSON "WHITE S.G." WANTED BADLY ASAP

ONCE AGAIN, LOOKING FOR A GENUINE GIBSON WHITE S.G. NO EPIPHONES OR LOOK ALIKES....GIBSON ONLY....PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YA GOT ONE FOR SALE IN GOOD CONDITION...SHOT ME A PHOTO IF POSSIBLE. THANX :-)

Re: GIBSON "WHITE S.G." WANTED BADLY ASAP

: ONCE AGAIN, LOOKING FOR A GENUINE GIBSON WHITE S.G. NO EPIPHONES OR LOOK ALIKES....GIBSON ONLY....PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YA GOT ONE FOR SALE IN GOOD CONDITION...SHOT ME A PHOTO IF POSSIBLE. THANX :-)

Re: GIBSON "WHITE S.G." WANTED BADLY ASAP

im looking for one also. if brian already got his, or something like that, i really want one. i called gibson up about them, and it would be a custom shop order. but i know they had white ones in 1991 and 1999......

I am selling a tatay acoustic guitar

I am selling a 1975 tatay acostic guitar

Re: I am selling a tatay acoustic guitar

: I am selling a 1975 tatay acostic guitar

how much for the guitar?

B.C. Rich

Any info on a B.C. Rich "R" Decal. Thanks

electric classical

for sale
Kirk Sand hand made electric classical
serious musicians only and be prepared
to part with the money....sorry to be so blunt
but this is one of the best guitars in the world today
419-706-0996

home based jobs for Indians earn Rs. 10k-15k per month

smartjobs is providing full/part time online job for Indians. Earn upto 10000 to 15000 rupees per month just by typing ads. No need of any marketing or soliciting. Full training will be provided. Contact smart_job2000@yahoo.com

FUCK OFF YOU SPAMMING CUNT

QED
: smartjobs is providing full/part time online job for Indians. Earn upto 10000 to 15000 rupees per month just by typing ads. No need of any marketing or soliciting. Full training will be provided. Contact smart_job2000@yahoo.com

Re: FUCK OFF YOU SPAMMING CUNT

Fuck off you mutha fucking cunt eyed faggot fuck whore

: QED
: : smartjobs is providing full/part time online job for Indians. Earn upto 10000 to 15000 rupees per month just by typing ads. No need of any marketing or soliciting. Full training will be provided. Contact smart_job2000@yahoo.com

Home based jobs only for Indians earn 10k to 15k per month

Ad Typists - Earn upto Rs. 10,000 – 15,000 pm

Clerical ad typists currently required. Full training provided, no previous experience needed. Company pays per response, and not per sale. No soliciting, or commission pay structure. Paid for the work you do. Please send your enquiry to smartjobs4758@indiatimes.com pl don't re here post ur replies to the email id provided above this is an offer only for the residents of India

home based jobs for Indians earn Rs. 10k-15k per month

smartjobs is providing full/part time online job for Indians. Earn upto 10000 to 15000 rupees per month just by typing ads. No need of any marketing or soliciting. Full training will be provided. Contact smartjobs4758@indiatimes.com

Re: home based jobs for Indians earn Rs. 10k-15k per month

Dear sir,
How it will be?
explain it.
Bye

what is it?

Hi, I've got a 6 string acoustic and i would like to know a bit about it, ie who the maker is and is it worth a bleedin fortune, the only info is was it says inside the soundhole, which is model kd28 made in italy, any info. would be greatly apreciated, if not thanks for taking the time to read this note. sharky.

hows this thing work?

help i got a roland gp16 on ebay with no book
what do i do?

Re: hows this thing work?

: help i got a roland gp16 on ebay with no book
: what do i do?

Thats a great unit.

Go 2 roland and down load the manual

Re: hows this thing work?

: : help i got a roland gp16 on ebay with no book
: : what do i do?

: Thats a great unit.

: Go 2 roland and down load the manual

I can email some setup basics if you contact me

FG300 YAMAHA

Got a FG300 for sale.
good condition. Make offer.

Re: FG300 YAMAHA

: Got a FG300 for sale.
: good condition. Make offer.
Thanks, Ron

Re: FG300 YAMAHA

: : Got a FG300 for sale.
: : good condition. Make offer.
: Thanks, Ron

Hi Ron I am looking for a Yamaha FG 300.
If you still have it how much do you have to have for it?
Thanks in advance Gary A.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.