Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - May, 2003

Advertisement

Archive for posts from May, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: FG300 YAMAHA

: : Got a FG300 for sale.
: : good condition. Make offer.
: Thanks, Ron
Do you have photos please.

Ken

: : Got a FG300 for sale.
: : good condition. Make offer.
: Thanks, Ron
Do you have any photos?

how much more than $100 you want?

Beginner, trying to write a song

write what you feel, it has to be a real emotion, nothing put on or fake, (what if i have problems with expressing my emotions in a song but they actually genuine emotions , i am trying to write a song for the person i love dearly saying how much i really love them but i don't know how to express it on paper).
Please email me some advice!!

downlod all new hin mp3 songs

please send me the message

Re: downlod all new hin mp3 songs

: please send me the message

: : please send me the message

: : : please send me the message

: : : : please send me the message give me all songs

: : please send me the message:
khaili doset daram

: : please send me the message

cher

i am glade to lesten music

: : : : please send me the message
hey
i am waqas
i love to songs plz you are downlod to plz

: : : : please send the flim song dreamgirl & darr for downlod

: : : : : please send the flim song mahuwa

: : : : please send me the message

I feel very happy to know that good opperchunaty to download the songs

heloo,
i am downloding songs of your guitarsite.com .
thanking of you.
bye............

pls send me all the DJ dolls songs.

Thanx
MAnjeet

i want maine pyar kia and munna bhai mbbss song

Boss GT-6 Manual Needed

I own a Boss GT-6 with out a manual. Does any one know where I can download one. Thanks, Daniel

Re: Boss GT-6 Manual Needed

On their website there is a page somewhere for manuals, so look around there and if you can't find it just ask them for one.

: I own a Boss GT-6 with out a manual. Does any one know where I can download one. Thanks, Daniel

I don't know if you already found this web site, but it is there in case you need it:
http://www.bossgtcentral.com
With manuals and other cool stuff.
Vic

: I own a Boss GT-6 with out a manual. Does any one know where I can download one. Thanks, Daniel

Download here in PDF or WORD format...
http://www.breakingtaboo.com/?/gear/boss_gt-x/boss_gt-x.htm

: I own a Boss GT-6 with out a manual. Does any one know where I can download one. Thanks, Felipe

Costum Tube Tone speakers???

Hi, im been offert to bye a Fender Bassman 59 relic with 4 10´ speakers... It is original born with
4 jensen P-10R speakers with Alnico magnets...
But in this Amp the Jensen has been replaced with 4 "10´Costum Tube Tone" Speakers... And i dont no if it is a good or bad thing..!?
Im seeking the ultimate clean/warm/Tone/a bit crunchy sound... like SRV, Clapton, Healey, Hendrix ect....
can anybody tell me some faq´s about these speakers.. I dont no what brand they are. I do hope so.
Thanks... J

Framus: Sterling Silver Tuners? (Gibson SG Body shape?)

I recently aquired a Framus Electric Guitar in a will from german relative. It seems to be old and it needs parts...can't find any...anywhere. It was made in West Germany and the serial # is 5-2046 73x (it looks like an "x") This number is on the neck behind the tuner. I was wondering what year and model guitar I have. I was told the tuners are solid silver because the dead give away tarnishing and they seem to be very old. Again assuming this guitar was customized: I'd like to hear any guesses no matter how vauge... Thanks. Larson

Re: Framus: Sterling Silver Tuners? (Gibson SG Body shape?)

I aquired one at a pawn shop in edmonton ab in perfect shape e-mail for pics

: I recently aquired a <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">Framus</B> Electric Guitar in a will from german relative. It seems to be old and it needs parts...can't find any...anywhere. It was made in <B style="color:black;background-color:#99ff99">West </B><B style="color:black;background-color:#ff9999">Germany</B> and the serial # is 5-2046 73x (it looks like an "x") This number is on the neck behind the tuner. I was wondering what year and model guitar I have. I was told the tuners are solid silver because the dead give away tarnishing and they seem to be very old. Again assuming this guitar was customized: I'd like to hear any guesses no matter how vauge... Thanks. Larson

Re: Framus: 12 string acoustic model

I recently got this guitar and would like more information on where i can get parts. The keys are old and one is broken, also the string slot at the front of the neck is broken.The sticker inside says made in the heart of bavaria. model J-296 l. serial# 72910. tested by what looks like to be muller. any help well do... thanks

Your guitar is a 1973 as indicated by the serial number, the space and the 73. That's the way Framus used to assign their serial numbers (found it on a blue book web site)

Kahler Trem on Strat

I had a Kahler tremolo with locking nut installed on my 1979 Fender Stratocaster during 1983. I hate it. The problem with replacing it is that the body had t be routed to install the Kahler. Can you suggest a replacement bridge (trem) that would cover the hole completely, work well (as well as a fender stock unit) and not have a locking unit at the nut. Any alternatives ?

Also, the locking nut necessitated the installer to remove the "bullet" truss rod cover. Is there a way to get an orig bullet cover and install it properly ?

Please advise. Thanks

Frank Mascia (frankmascia@optonline.com)

Re: Kahler Trem on Strat

i don't know about finding a unit to cover the hole... but if you're looking at non-locking trems, you can't beat wilkinson and hipshot trems. also, if you don't want a locking nut, try locking tuners, grover, schaller, and most importantly sperzel.

DRUMMER AND GUITARIST NEEDED IN SOUTH BAY 310!!!!!

WE ARE A BASSIST AND GUITARIST IN NEED OF YOU.WE WANT TO START UP A METAL BAND AND MAKE SOME ORIGINAL MUSIC.WE ARE DEDICATED AND ARE LOOKING FOR LIKE MINDED PEOPLE.15-23 OR WHATEVER.IF INTERESTED CALL J.R. 310 675 2573

Music Man Stingray I (1976)

Hi,

I own a Music Man Stingray I guitar, which I bought in 1976. I wonder and I would like to know if anyone has an idea about the value of this guitar. There so little info about this guitar on the Internet that I have absoluty no idea about its value. Thx! Tom

Re: Music Man Stingray I (1976)

In the $200-250 ballpark depending on condition

: Hi,

: I own a Music Man Stingray I guitar, which I bought in 1976. I wonder and I would like to know if anyone has an idea about the value of this guitar. There so little info about this guitar on the Internet that I have absoluty no idea about its value. Thx! Tom

i will by all you have for $200.00-$250.00 : In the $200-250 ballpark depending on condition

:
: : Hi,

: : I own a Music Man Stingray I guitar, which I bought in 1976. I wonder and I would like to know if anyone has an idea about the value of this guitar. There so little info about this guitar on the Internet that I have absoluty no idea about its value. Thx! Tom

the new stingray bass remake that came out is in the 1700.00 range, so if its in good condition, im sure you could get a better price than 250.00. plus i would want an original from 1976 more than a remake

What kind of an asshole would say the bass was worth between $200 and $250? I will give you $1500 for it if it is in good shape and original, and to be honest you might be able to get more. Peace-Andy
:
: : Hi,

: : I own a Music Man Stingray I guitar, which I bought in 1976. I wonder and I would like to know if anyone has an idea about the value of this guitar. There so little info about this guitar on the Internet that I have absoluty no idea about its value. Thx! Tom

What is the best distortion pedal

What is the best distortion pedal

This popular thread has been given its own page : What is the best distortion pedal

Hayashi Guitar's

I have an old Hayashi "Mountian Folk" acoustic guitar! It looks like a "Martin" standard dreadnought; it has a spruce hard top with elaborite alblone pearl inlays around the contour, and great inlays on the fret board. I just wanted to know what happened to this Japanese company who made such a beautiful and great sounding guitar?

Re: Hayashi Guitar's

: I have an old Hayashi "Mountian Folk" acoustic guitar! It looks like a "Martin" standard dreadnought; it has a spruce hard top with elaborite alblone pearl inlays around the contour, and great inlays on the fret board. I just wanted to know what happened to this Japanese company who made such a beautiful and great sounding guitar?

I just purchased an old Hayashy guitar [serial # 612023]. It the body & neck are redwood with a spruce hardtop. It's a beautiful sounding instrument. It almost sounds like my Larivee. Does anyone know what it might be worth?

: I have an old Hayashi "Mountian Folk" acoustic guitar! It looks like a "Martin" standard dreadnought; it has a spruce hard top with elaborite alblone pearl inlays around the contour, and great inlays on the fret board. I just wanted to know what happened to this Japanese company who made such a beautiful and great sounding guitar?

I just purchased an old Hayashy guitar [serial # 612023]. It the body & neck are redwood with a spruce hardtop. It's a beautiful sounding instrument. It almost sounds like my Larivee. Does anyone know what it might be worth?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.