Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - July, 2003

Archive for posts from July, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

headstock decals decal

headstock decals decal

This popular thread has been given its own page : headstock decals decal

GUILD AVIATOR

How muc r these worth nowadays?

1965 baldwin guitar

1965 baldwin guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : 1965 baldwin guitar

need patch settings

: have seen many sites with patch data bases for zoom 707 ,butnot a single one for zoom 707II. will someone please help by sending me some patch settings for the zoom 707II or links to sites which have them?.

Re: need patch settings

try this one

http://website.lineone.net/~matt.sayer/patches.htm

boss gt6 & br1180 cd

Can anyone help me with user guides and/or the Video
Owners Manual for these products ? I live in the UK and would pay strong money for them !
thanks
Warren

Re: boss gt6 & br1180 cd

: i can maybe
e-mail me

I need the book,cd,or video of gt6 guitar efects processador for my user personal please, you can give in spanish is the best and yes ,no you give the in englis.

i may swap you your boss br 1180 cd regardless of missing manual for an eight track minidisc recorder, an yamaha md8 [s]. interested? then e- mail me at FEARGALMEADE@CAMPUS.IE for 115 page manual in pdf form.

could someone tell me what is the haRD DRIVE TYPE INSIDE THE BOSS DR1180? Also, what is theb power supply sepcs (ie. milliamps) Thanx

Guitar appraisal

I have a 1994 G & L ASAT Sunburst finish in MINT condition, Cert of authenticity, owners manual, case. I was wondering how much it is worth.

Re: Guitar appraisal

: I have a mid to late 60's Mosrite Gosple solid body Electric. Moseley is stamped at the base and the S# is B1694.
This has never been played. Serious. I am a Base player as is my Father who received this as a gift from a friend who did not play and had no use for it.
We just forgot we had it and has set under the bed for almost 35 years. I DO NOT want to sell it, just want an estimated value.

Thanks Mike 800 639 3010 x 2055

can someone tell me how to

can someone tell me how to set up an electric guitar, with strings hooked up in the back, after it was just stringed?

acoustic guitar for beginner

I want to learn to play acoustic guitar and need to buy one. This is mostly for playing jazz. There are so many brands and types out there. I have no clue. Can anybody give me some guidelines? I played violin in childhood so sound quality is important for me. On the other hand I don't want to spend more than $150. Is it worth to buy on ebay? Do they come with case?
For you to understand how far I'm from decision I must say that the only preference I have now is dark red guitars I saw on ebay. I don't like yellow ones. It's just color thing. And there are 41'', 38''. Which one should I choose?

Thanks in advance.

kay guitar???

i got a kay guitar given to me and i want to know how much it is worth because someone wants to buy it... it is an acoustic kay guitar ....MODEL K-6103... if anyone knows anything can they please contact me at tep_pep@hotmail.com

strat neck

looking for hm strat neck

Need Michael Jacksons "Give in to me" Solo tab

Hi! I'm Mohan & verry new to this site, I'm playing guitar for 2 years & really like to play "solos" By SLASH. if any person can send me the TAB of "Give in to me " sung by Michael Jackson, That'll be a great help for my future.

Thanks, Mohan

ZOOM 2020 effects proceser

need users manual("instrctions")

Re: ZOOM 2020 effects proceser

can i increase my proceser speed

: need users manual("instrctions")

I need paramters for the distortion hard rock with no noise effects.....

I'm having trounle mixing my zoom guitar effects (2020). i kanda lost the manual. i was humbly hoping u have any support to do with this. its a very cool gadget but dnt have any way to mix it... hoping for your kind help. my dream is to be an amateur gutarist since i'm jst ganna turn 10yrs. old this coming Sept. 13, 2003. Hope u help c".) .....

: : need users manual("instrctions")

i regret why i bought this kind of guitar effects the zoom 2020 model,it has no work and not good....

tengo un zoom 2020 pero se le daño el integrado y no se donde conseguirlo el codigo del integrado es
NEC JAPAN
C2260 9638D

I need a manual for a Tascam Portastudio 488

I need a manual for a Tascam Portastudio 488

This popular thread has been given its own page : I need a manual for a Tascam Portastudio 488

CANDILEJAS

Necesito la partitura Candilejas para sólo de Guitarra clásica. ¿Alguien puede hacerme el favor de enviármela? Gracias. Jesús

Metallica

Hallo
I'm searching for the tap of "nothing else matters"
it would be very fine if somebody would advise me a good page for taps....
Thx for your effort.. ;-)
Franzi

Metallica taps

: Hallo
: I'm searching for the tap of "nothing else matters"
: it would be very fine if somebody would advise me a good page for taps....
: Thx for your effort.. ;-)
: Casper

Re: Metallica taps

hello i'm looking taps for my brother so tell use
: : Casper

guitar modifications

ok here's my situation: i bought myself a warlock because aswell as loving to play and hear guitar... i love all teh imagery that goes with it and a warlock is just a rockin-lookin guitar. anyway that leaves me with a cheap strat copy to mess with... i love that strat copy... it sounds lame but it feels right to play and ive grown to love teh little fella. i will eb recording soon so i was thinking of only using teh warlock for recording and as a back-up when im playing live. now here's the point i was getting to: i want to completely customise my old strat copy! new pick-ups for a start (i got blood in one of the old ones :S) and anything totally cool. sound isnt too important aslong as it doesnt get any worse but i wannna have LEDs in teh neck n stuff cuz i heard you can do that. if anybody knows about any big fat over-the-top KISS style modifications i can do then lemme know.

Re: guitar modifications

Sorry I care about sound, not looks, why not just dress up in a clown suit or like the village people, I think more people would laugh at that, than at a guitar with LED's.

: ok here's my situation: i bought myself a warlock because aswell as loving to play and hear guitar... i love all teh imagery that goes with it and a warlock is just a rockin-lookin guitar. anyway that leaves me with a cheap strat copy to mess with... i love that strat copy... it sounds lame but it feels right to play and ive grown to love teh little fella. i will eb recording soon so i was thinking of only using teh warlock for recording and as a back-up when im playing live. now here's the point i was getting to: i want to completely customise my old strat copy! new pick-ups for a start (i got blood in one of the old ones :S) and anything totally cool. sound isnt too important aslong as it doesnt get any worse but i wannna have LEDs in teh neck n stuff cuz i heard you can do that. if anybody knows about any big fat over-the-top KISS style modifications i can do then lemme know.

Putting LED's in the fretboard will take you absolutely ages to do, and unless you're seriously good at woodwork, its not worth it. Also apparantly the fretboard on a guitar is permenantly glued onto the neck, because of the strain it is put under. Therefore it would be quite hard to seperate it form the neck. Anyway that aside try this site for electronic modifications etc... www.guitarelectronics.com Also there are loadsa sites with lists of what you can do so why not just search for them.

Dude, you can buy guitar necks with LED's already on the fret board they're pretty awesome look on ebay, prob is they'll set you back around49. quid. but they look awesome.

finding the guitar i need

I hace been trying to find a guitar with a ebany body, ebany fret board, chrome hardware and two humbucker pickups what moddel do you suggest?

WANTED!!!-GIBSON BARNEY KESSEL GUITAR

Loojing for a Gibson Barney Kessel Guitar.

Re: WANTED!!!-GIBSON BARNEY KESSEL GUITAR

this guy has one... artmail@houston.rr.com

$2,500

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2550703426&category=38085

: this guy has one...

: $3.000

: Loojing for a Gibson Barney Kessel Guitar.

well, well, so this is a doubly interesting event, since the day you posted this message just happened to be my birthday - and yes, I DO have a Kessel -
I'm not sure what I want to do with it, since it's virtually been unplayed in all the time I've had it, I think I could send you a few photos, I might have one or two somewhere, or could take some new ones -
you think it over, and if you still want to find out about the guitar, get back to me - I'm sorta open minded about it, keep it, sell it "how much: ??!!??"
anyhow, thats all
G L Davis

This guy has one.http://www.fretware.cc/pops/914.html

I've a Gibson Barney kessel to sell , please contact me
JPL

: I've a Gibson Barney kessel to sell , please contact me
: JPL

I also have a Barney Kessel (1964) to sell and I want to know how is the price for ? Can you tell me the price ? please.
Thank you.

I have a '69 BK regular for sale, if you are interested. Let me know. Thanks.

vintage guild starfire III spare parts urgently needed

does anyone konw where i can find original parts for a 1974 guild starfire III? i am missing one saddle from the bridge, and it seemed pretty tricky to find a replacement...help!

seeking Mike Fink teacher

Guitar teacher in Texas??

Lero mandolin / gibson g- 10 amp

can anyone give info about a gibson g- 10 amp. what year/years was it made? are they worth anything?
has anyone ever heard of a music company named Lero, i have a lero mandolin and want to know it's age?

Re: Lero mandolin / gibson g- 10 amp

: can anyone give info about a gibson g- 10 amp. what year/years was it made? are they worth anything?
: has anyone ever heard of a music company named Lero, i have a lero mandolin and want to know it's age?

Is this the Gibson solid state amp with 4 10 inch speakers?

Re: Lero mandolin / gibson g- 10 amp

I have one that I bought in 1999. I am thinking of selling it and am having a hard time finding out what it's worth because I can't find anything online about it. It has one 8 inch speaker.

planos de les pauls

quiero contruirme mi guitarra nesecito planos de varios modelos especialmente gidson les paul, si es posible en castellano
muchas gracias

GOYA MODEL S-14 SERIAL #373447

WHAT YEAR WAS IT MADE? VERY GOOD CONDITION.
WHAT IS THE VALUE. NOT FOR SALE.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.