Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - November, 2003

Archive for posts from November, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitar cords

: i leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some guitar cords Thanx alot

: i leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some guitar cords Thanx

: : im leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some guitar cords Thanx

: i leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some guitar cords Thanx

: : i leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some guitar cords Thanx

I would like to learn how to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some guitar cords Thanx alot

: : i leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some guitar cords Thanx

: : : i leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some chinese pops guitar cords Thanx

: : : i leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some guitar cords Thanx
G/c/d/e

: : : i leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some easy but cool guitar cords Thanx

guns n roses, knocking on heavens door

Re: guitar cords for No Doubt

Hey guys!...I was just wondering if neones got the guitar cords for " Don't Speak" by No Doubt...please email they to me if u do it would be greatly appreciated...thnx heaps! em

Re: guitar cords for No Doubt

: Hey guys!...I was just wondering if neones got the guitar cords for " sunday morning" by No Doubt...please email them to me if u do it would be greatly appreciated...thnx loads n lots...nash x x

>::<

: i am learning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some guitar cords Thanx a bunch~!

guitar cords

: : i am learning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some guitar cords Thanx a bunch~!

can u please send me some good indian new song cord..and just how to pick cords immediately

: : : im learning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some guitar cords Thanx

: i am leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some easy guitar cords for rock. Thanx

: : i am leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some easy guitar cords for rock. Thanx

: : : i am leaning to play guitar and was wondering if some one could e-mail me some easy guitar cords for rock and country, thanx

Re: good cords

maybe some nirvana or blink 182 metallica lynar skynard

Re: good cords

maybe some nirvana or blink 182 metallica lynar skynard

and in reply: i found a really good site with lyrics and cords its ...www.guitartabs.cc/home.php

How To Adjust The Tremolo

How Do I Adjust The Tremolo Right On A Sivlertone SFB 1

Carlsbro Stingray Professional Lead Amp

Carlsbro Stingray Professional Lead Amp

This popular thread has been given its own page : Carlsbro Stingray Professional Lead Amp

PRS for Sale

I`m trying to sell my PRS Mcarty.It`s a lefty.10 top,tobaccoburst,w/case Beautiful!

help!!

hey i was just wondering if any one could help me and explain what the difference between an acoustic and an electric guitar is pls??

Re: help!!

: hey i was just wondering if any one could help me and explain what the difference between an acoustic and an electric guitar is pls??
:

An acoustic guitar has no electrics, and relies on a hole cut into the front of the guitar to produce an amplified sound.

An electric guitar has pickups which 'pickup'(!) the vibration of the strings as you play them, which (providing you have your guitar plugged into an electric amplifier) sends the signal to your amplifier and you produce sound that way!

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!

Re: help!!

: : hey i was just wondering if any one could help me and explain what the difference between an acoustic and an electric guitar is pls??
: :

: An acoustic guitar has no electrics, and relies on a hole cut into the front of the guitar to produce an amplified sound.

: An electric guitar has pickups which 'pickup'(!) the vibration of the strings as you play them, which (providing you have your guitar plugged into an electric amplifier) sends the signal to your amplifier and you produce sound that way!

: Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!

thank you. as u can tell i dont know much about guitars.ur a star xxxx

takimine guitar

ANY IDEA HOW MUCH MY GUITAR IS WORTH? SR.#81031322 EARLY 1970 MODEL,,ACCOUSTI/ELECTRIC GOOD CONDITION.

castilla guitar model cn65

I recently bought a castilla guitar. it's model number is cn65. Anyone have any info

Re: castilla guitar model cn65

: I recently bought a castilla guitar. it's model number is cn65. Anyone have any info

Lupe - I have a Castilla Guitar Model CS30
It looks like a Spanish Classical Guitar and plays very well. It has a steel reinforced neck.
What does your Castilla look like ?

Rob Eifler

Washburn ea-20 festival Need wiring diagram

Hi there I have a washburn ea-20 12 string festival series.
The 9volt wires got pulled out. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this guitar?? Please email me.
thanks
fotoman@headlinenewstv.com

wish some one would help me!

i take it no one wants to help me with me pickup problem then!posted 17/11/03,well sod you lt then.
love melon.

Re: wish some one would help me!

haaaa SOD you too, guess you have a TD LP now!!! haaaaaaa!!!

: i take it no one wants to help me with me pickup problem then!posted 17/11/03,well sod you lt then.
: love melon.

: haaaa SOD you too, guess you have a TD LP now!!! haaaaaaa!!! : : : i take it no one wants to help me with me pick<a href='http://www.lolitas-videos.com'>u</a>p problem then!posted 17/11/03,well sod you lt then. : : love melon.

Re: wish some one would help me! for jack.

hey jack! wot do you mean a td les paul? and wot was that wierd web address ? i realise your taking the piss but would still like to know wot td is.on a serious note ,can you help me with me pickup problem.

cheers melon.

Re: wish some one would help me! for jack.

TD==>Tom Delong or whatever his name is from 182, ya know, the guy w/1 pickup strat.

: hey jack! wot do you mean a td les paul? and wot was that wierd web address ? i realise your taking the piss but would still like to know wot td is.on a serious note ,can you help me with me pickup problem.

: cheers melon.

SOD YOU YOU ROTTERISH BUGGER AND SOD!!! DARN YOU TO HECK!!
-JON RHOADS

You Are The SOD Mr. RHOADS! So just sod you and bugger off!

Bugger all of you soddish Brits.

-Dutchy Tracthenburg, Democrat for County Council

Tom's Guitar

Hey guys. yea i liked the Fender one a lot better. but i guess i'm growing onto this one, i'll probably end up getting one. but i do have the fender strat from Tom and it's really nice and good. But it will be hard getting use to the new body shape and stuff. we'll see. latr. BLINK!

Old Silvertone acoustic guitar

Can anyone direct me to a source of info to assist me in IDing my old guitar?
It is a Silvertone. Inside is stamped the following:
L 580 8105. Under that is a stamped star.
Any idea as to when and where it was made? Anything special about this particular model?
Thank you for any help you can provide.
Jay

Lead Guitarist with Hendrix style seeks band members

26 year old Lead Guitarist in Levittown, New York (L.I.) (Hendrix style) seeks band members to form band.

Re: Lead Guitarist with Hendrix style seeks band members

if i was in USA i would be ready to play rhythm in ur band

CRATE GLX212, ANYONE EVER PLAYED IT?

I'm thinking of pickin one up... it's a good combo amp with a lot of features. Do you think a Marshall Valvestate 2000 avt275 would be better? thanks

Re: CRATE GLX212, ANYONE EVER PLAYED IT?

Morning
i owned until about last week a crate gx212.
very very simmilar beastie.
sound wasn't too good to be honest, i'd go for the marshall.
Ok this amp was seriously loud, however at practice/gig volume it started to flap and the sound didn't cut it at all. Clean was ok but thankfully never had to gig it with the overdrive channel.
Look at harmony central for some reviews
The Marshall is going to have a much better sound and also keep a higher resale value.

Cheers

Chris

Marshall VS2000 avt series...avt275

How are these beasts? Anyone ever own or play one before? Just curious if they are really worth the cash.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.