Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - December, 2003

Archive for posts from December, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

tama guitars (tree of life)

hi does anyone know anything about these fantastic guitars

The Hottest Jazz Cd #1

The #1 Smooth Jazz Cd of the year,"G-Fire" compiled of four outstanding guitarist. Starting with Morris O'conner (Anita Baker/Stevie Wonder) Kevin Chokan who is the music director for (Diana Ross) then comes our internationally talented Brazilian guitarist (Miguel Mega) who has one of the most amazing melodic sound,plus his shredding is that of (Van Halen), and last but not least probably the most experienced and overall round gutarist of them all Vernon Neilly whos toured,recorded,and written for (Johnny "Guitar" Watson) and the person who got these four artist together on one amazing cd. Check It Out.....At www.boosweet.com/gfire.asp

Les Paul

Just wondering if anyone would give me a ballpark figure on what a "1975 Les Paul Deluxe Brown Sunburst" should bring either selling direct or as an ebay type transaction ... or if someone may be interested in a trade for a "175-335" type of guitar with case ... This "Paul" is in excellent condition !!!

Re: Les Paul

im interested in trading with you. please email me at aaronweibe@hotmail.com and we'll talk about some details

Need info on my Accoustic Guitar (Epiphone)

I have a nice acoustic guitar (Epiphone)
Model# PR-600-N
Serial# 00723
Its made in Kalamazoo, Michigan
I just need to know the price and the year of the guitar. It would be nice to maybe know more about it also.

Re: Need info on my Accoustic Guitar (Epiphone)

: I have a nice acoustic guitar (Epiphone)
: Model# PR-600-N
: Serial# 00723
: Its made in Kalamazoo, Michigan
: I just need to know the price and the year of the guitar. It would be nice to maybe know more about it also.

Sean: in 1981 i traded my les paul standard for this guitar. i love the PR600 and figure it cost me the price of my gibson at the time - approx. $600

washburn "af40v"

anybody wanting to sell a washburn "af40v" in any condition please contact me!!!!

your asshole

fuck off you ass hole

dildo

Gitarrer suger!!½!

TSL100 OR 5152

What is the best out of these two amps!!!! i can have either one for free so i am only going by sound and quality not price

Re: TSL100 OR 5152

: What is the best out of these two amps!!!! i can have either one for free so i am only going by sound and quality not price

From your name, I'm guessing you would be happier with the TSL. Three channels instead of two, Better clean and brutal crunch as well as seering lead. KK uses Marshall. He actually uses JCM800 or 900 amps, amd recently started endorsing the Mode Four.

Re: TSL100 OR 5152

: : What is the best out of these two amps!!!! i can have either one for free so i am only going by sound and quality not price

: From your name, I'm guessing you would be happier with the TSL. Three channels instead of two, Better clean and brutal crunch as well as seering lead. KK uses Marshall. He actually uses JCM800 or 900 amps, amd recently started endorsing the Mode Four.

Thanks mate i took your advise and got the TSL and could,nt be happier!!! the 3 channels offer so much flexability!!!! the 5150 sounded a LOT buzzier!!! thanks again

FOR SALE or TRADE Washburn DIME 333 BJ

I am looking to unload this guitar so I can buy a seagull acoustic. Guitar was original 1995 production Black with Hardshell case. Selling for $450 obo.

I have many pictures, so email any questions/picture requests to me!!

Re: FOR SALE or TRADE Washburn DIME 333 BJ

: I am looking to unload this guitar so I can buy a seagull acoustic. Guitar was original 1995 production Black with Hardshell case. Selling for $450 obo.

: I have many pictures, so email any questions/picture requests to me!!
y the hell would anyone buy one of theose ugly thinks i would so i could burn it

Re: FOR SALE or TRADE Washburn DIME 333 BJ

: I am looking to unload this guitar so I can buy a seagull acoustic. Guitar was original 1995 production Black with Hardshell case. Selling for $450 obo.

: I have many pictures, so email any questions/picture requests to me!!

i was looking towards buying a dime33 model guitar, could u send me the pictures of it? if its the one im looking for, ya, ill but it

looking for patches

anyone know or have the guitar patch sound of status quo and a good reggae patch ? thanks

song from films 'ek hasina thi'

I want the song chaha bhanwar from the movie 'ek hasina thi'

Re: song from films 'ek hasina thi'

<a href='http://www.very-young-preteens.com'>:</a> I want the song chaha bhanwar from the movie 'ek hasina thi'

: I want the song chaha bhanwar from the movie 'ek hasina thi'

: : I want the song chaha bhanwar and ek hasina thi from the movie 'ek hasina thi'

: I want the song chaha bhanwar and title track from the movie 'ek hasina thi'

Danny Toan

Anyone know where I can find a CD by Danny Toan called "First Serve". Last time I heard it was back in the late 80's. Is he even still around?

Vendo Mesa Triaxis!!!

Vendo Mesa Boogie Triaxis, pre della Mesa completamente valvolare, buono stato con valvole originali Mesa. Vendo per passaggio a Dual Rectifier. 1350€.
Filippo 3286240980 pippo@musician.org

gibson guitar

Ok I have a friend with a brand new epiphone flying v its a goth reisuse of a 67 and he says it is better than my 99 ibson Les Paul deluxe 30th anniversary what do you think i personaly think my guitar is way better because it is worth about $1700 and his was $450

Re: gibson guitar

Well,........once,.......a co worker of mine who had been working for the same music company for 30 years told me that "The best guitar in the world is the one you're playing. It's a plank of wood with a handle to some, but it's the world to you". Words to live by in my opinion.

Re: gibson guitar

Epiphone is Gibson's mass-made cheapie line, kinda like the Fender Squire's and such, you're guitar is DEFINITELY higher quality, as yours is hand made, his is assembly lined, but it does all depend on the user.

: Ok I have a friend with a brand new epiphone flying v its a goth reisuse of a 67 and he says it is better than my 99 ibson Les Paul deluxe 30th anniversary what do you think i personaly think my guitar is way better because it is worth about $1700 and his was $450

kal ho na ho

thank you

hi

thank you

sir i want to free download

if u please kindly grant me to do it.

Ultralong Guitar Cable

Looking for a long guitar cable up to 333 ft or more ?
It's all possible now at reasonable price.

Check it out at http://home.tiscali.be/guitardoc

Aula de Violão e Guitarra

R$ 120,00 por aula de 1:30hs em São Paulo. Todos os estilos musicais. 9853.9933 www.geocities.com/guitarraseguitarreiros

Re: Aula de Violão e Guitarra

Retificando
R$ 120,00 por mês. Com 4 aulas de 1:30hs em São Paulo. Todos os estilos musicais. 9853.9933 www.geocities.com/guitarraseguitarreiros

IM STARTING MY OWN BAND IN STATEN ISLAND....

wadup homies-> im Christian and im 14 yrs old and i live on Staten Island... i play guitar and drums... i need me a bass player and a lead guitarist who can bring it & who can also co-write some songs...if ur interested, send an email or post your thoughts...

Gretsch Blackhawk 1960's elec. guitar

Does anyone have any information on Gretsch electric Blackhawk made in the 60's? Or a site I could go to to find out more about it? I am not having any luck.
Thanks

Re: Gretsch Blackhawk 1960's elec. guitar

: Does anyone have any information on Gretsch electric Blackhawk made in the 60's? Or a site I could go to to find out more about it? I am not having any luck.
: Thanks

i have a gretsch blackhawk guitar and i have been trying to get information about it for the past few months. i just bought it about 6 months ago. i also would like info on it

ddd

gfhghf

tele-style guitar

I once owned a "White Tiger" telecaster copy. It was candy-apple red, end to end. nicely contoured body, w/no scratch plate. equipped with two humbuckers. I have never seen one before or since. Any info on these fine guitars?

Anyone know more details about Mexican Fender Serial Numbers?

Anyone know more details about Mexican Fender Serial Numbers?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Anyone know more details about Mexican Fender Serial Numbers?

Guitar Pro

I need a crack for guitar pro 4

Re: Guitar Pro

: I need a crack for guitar pro 4

: : I need a crack for guitar pro 4

: : : I need a crack for guitar pro 4, can you tell me when you gotit ? thanks

: : : : I need a crack for guitar pro 4, can you tell me when you gotit ? thanks

Here it is boy
http://mscracks.com/get.php?id=824028

HELP!!!!......DOES ANYONE KNOW BOUT RE-FINISHING???????????

I want to remove ALL of the old poly finish on my 1998 Strat , before getting it re-finished in nitrocellulose.How can i remove all the finish from the headstocks face/back , without damaging the original decals apllied under the poly finish?I have sucessfully stripped the rest of the neck using a craft heat gun , but fear the decals will peel off with the finish if i use this method on the headstock!!Any comments would be much apprieciated.

Re: HELP!!!!......DOES ANYONE KNOW BOUT RE-FINISHING???????????

jeez, why are you tampering with the finish on a fender strat?
the wood is affected by the heat from the heatgun. the glue that binds it together is too.
but anyway, i would suggest just leave the neck alone. the decals will surely come off if you remove the finish.

: I want to remove ALL of the old poly finish on my 1998 Strat , before getting it re-finished in nitrocellulose.How can i remove all the finish from the headstocks face/back , without damaging the original decals apllied under the poly finish?I have sucessfully stripped the rest of the neck using a craft heat gun , but fear the decals will peel off with the finish if i use this method on the headstock!!Any comments would be much apprieciated.

Wanted 1970's Takamine F-390 S

I am lookinh for a very good condition Takamine/Guild Lawsuit model F-390 S. Please email arthurJB@comcast.net with pictures and price if you have one.

Thanks

stolen white fender stratocaster from lemans academy ind

ok its a far shot but here goes ,i went to school at lemans academy yrs ago i left my guitar their bro shawn had keep it for me for yrs and know its gone ive ben i the army and all over the world thats why i never got it,its a white fender in a maroon tweed case all original 1964 to 69 i will pay 25.000.00 for its return i have orignal dock and sales slip with serial number ,ps if ur the theif i will not get no one involved thanks

Marshall 8020 Valvestate circuit diagram / schematic

I'm looking for a circuit diagram for a Marshall 8020 Valvestate amp. if you can tell me where to find one, or email me a pdf it would be great!
/marcus

Re: Marshall 8020 Valvestate circuit diagram / schematic

: I'm looking for a circuit diagram for a Marshall 8020 Valvestate amp. if you can tell me where to find one, or email me a pdf it would be great!
: /marcus

Re: Marshall 8020 Valvestate circuit diagram / schematic

http://www.drtube.com/marshall.htm

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.