Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - December, 2003

Archive for posts from December, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: free downloading of hindi songs

: : sir,
: : I want to free download hindi songs from your website.please help me with the procedures.
: : thanking you,
: : your's faithfully- urvashi

: sir,
: I want to free download hindi songs from your website.please help me with the procedures.
: thanking you,
: your's faithfully- ritu

: : I want to free download hindi songs from your website.please help me with the procedures.
: : your's faithfully- Amit

: I want to free download hindi songs from your website.please help me with the procedures.
: your's faithfully- gem

: your's faithfully- ashish

: : your's faithfully- ritu

: : : sir,
: : : I want to free download hindi songs from your website.please help me with the procedures.
: : : thanking you,
: : : your's faithfully- ritu

: : : : sir,
: : : : I want to free download hindi songs from your website.please help me with the procedures.
: : : : thanking you,
: : : : your's faithfully- khaleel

sir,
: your's faithfully- nidhi

: your's faithfully- shiv

: : your's faithfully-
murtuza

: your's faithfully- SK

: your's faithfully- sumit

: : your's faithfully- dipti

: your's faithfully- pankaj

: your's faithfully- Sarita

: : your's faithfully- helloiamd

: your's faithfully- chandan

: your's faithfully- ajay

: I want to free download hindi songs mp3 from your website.please help me with the procedures.
: your's faithfully- shanti

Re: free downloading of hindi songs mp3

: I want to free download hindi songs mp3 from your website.please help me with the procedures.
: your's faithfully- shanti

: your's faithfully- sam

sir i want to download hindi songs
urs thankingly sunitha

: I want to free download Amit Kumar's hindi songs from your website.please help me with the procedures.

Looking for a childhood guitar

I've searched the web for a couple of months now, and cant even find a picture of this old beauty. I'm looking for an Aria Pro II SL-420 (gibson SG copy in maple w/black fret markers). I can find very little info on this axe and would truly love to get my hands on one for nostalgic purposes. Any leads would be greatly appreciated, mony is not an issue (within reason of course)
Thanks in advance.

octave Pedals

What exactly does an octave pedal do and how do you use it with an electric guitar? I'm curious because I understand that Jack White of The White Stripes uses one instead of a Bass player, even live! Is this correct? How does one get a bass line while playing guitar with an octave pedal?

Re: octave Pedals

: What exactly does an octave pedal do and how do you use it with an electric guitar? I'm curious because I understand that Jack White of The White Stripes uses one instead of a Bass player, even live! Is this correct? How does one get a bass line while playing guitar with an octave pedal?

an octave pedal adds a second layer to your song, one or two octaves lower, simulationg a bass guitar.

I use an octave pedal with my sound, but it can NEVER replace a bass player. The way that Geezer Butler plays cannot be duplicated by a pedal. This effect is cool, but dont abuse it.

jack white uses a digitech whammy pedal, it has a knob on it that allows you to choose from going 1,2,3 octives down, and 1,2 octives up, it also has a harmonic feature with various settings octive seetings, he is able to go from bass to a regular guitar sound by rocking the whammy portion of the pedal back and for, i have this pedal and it is pretty difficult to use correctly, tom morrello also uses this pedal

I like cheese.

1962 Gibson ES 335

I have a 1962 ES335 Gibson that I have owned since 1975. It has everything original. I have broke the neck twice near the keys and have glued it back together. I have wore the finish off the neck and wore the pick guard down through the first two layers. On the oval layer on the inside is written...ES335 TD....867274. I am trying to find out it's worth for insurance purposes. It looks like it has been rode hard and put up dirty, about like me. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: 1962 Gibson ES 335

: I have a 1962 ES335 Gibson that I have owned since 1975. It has everything original. I have broke the neck twice near the keys and have glued it back together. I have wore the finish off the neck and wore the pick guard down through the first two layers. On the oval layer on the inside is written...ES335 TD....867274. I am trying to find out it's worth for insurance purposes. It looks like it has been rode hard and put up dirty, about like me. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: 1962 Gibson ES 335

: : I have a 1962 ES335 Gibson that I have owned since 1975. It has everything original. I have broke the neck twice near the keys and have glued it back together. I have wore the finish off the neck and wore the pick guard down through the first two layers. On the oval layer on the inside is written...ES335 TD....867274. I am trying to find out it's worth for insurance purposes. It looks like it has been rode hard and put up dirty, about like me. Any help would be appreciated.
Check that serial number my '62 is genuine with serial number 86259 - only 5 digits. On Jimmy Nicolas 335 page is a guide to serial nos which will explain it, it is correct I got this same info 30 years ago when I 1st researched my 335. I got mine in '68 in Sydney Aust. There are pages on net which will describe the variants by age of the 335. Check them to date yours. Previous msg a glitch.

need info on Ibanez model "C" "GP" "RS"?

Hi, i need some help, i have an Ibanez electric guitar that is old, looks sort of like the artist model with the double cut neck; can't find any information on it... so here goes...

It's a sunburst finish, single volume and single tone knob, no pickup switch? looks like two humbuckers, but could be single coils? Here's the weird thing: there's four switches next to the two pots running along the bottom of the guitar body? Haven't played it yet so not sure if these split the pickups or if they are the pickup switches?

Headstock has the ibanez mother of pearl inlay, the trussrod cover is like a little metal pendant that has the numbers 42216 with the letters R and S next to some stars. Made in Japan stamped on back plate, bolted on neck.

if anyone know anything about this guitar please help me out!

thanks
james

!!!!!!!HOTTEST FULL RETAIL SOFTWARE CD's!!!(Adobe, Microsoft, CAD/CAM, Macromedia, Solid Works and o

HOTTEST FULL RETAIL SOFTWARE CD's!!!

Here You can find copies of the original software
with serial's and/or cracks.

All our programs are full versions
with no time limits or feature restrictions.

Also we offer a 10% discount on any product
You order from now on till December 31.

Happy Holidays!!!

For more information please visit:

http://softnumber1.com.co.nr/

http://softnumber1.net.co.nr/

Have questions?

email us: softnumber1@yahoo.com

Re: !!!!!!!HOTTEST FULL RETAIL SOFTWARE CD's!!!(Adobe, Microsoft, CAD/CAM, Macromedia, Solid Works a

NEW UPDATED LINKS:

http://www.soft-number-one.com/

http://www.soft-number-one.net/

strings

I need to know how to change the strings on a guitar with a floyd rose. I already know how to change strings on a guitar without one.

Re: strings

First you have to loosen the bolts holding down the locking nut. Loosen the tension on the desired string...change them one at a time. Then look on the back of the trem and you'll see some allen bolts that run parallel to the body of the guitar. Loosen the one directly behind the desired string. Remove the string. Take the new string and cut off the ball end. Isert the new string in to the slot behind the saddle where you removed the old one. Tighten the allen bolt and istall the other end at the tuning peg as you would with a normal guitar. Repeat with all the other strings. Before you tune the guitar set your fine tuners (the little screws on the bridge that are perpendicular to the guitar body)to a half way point. Tune guitar, bend and pull on strings to take out some of the slack, tune again. Then lock down the locking nut and tune again using the fine tuners on the bridge itself. Good luck, hope this helps.

Installing Vintage Noiseless Strat pickups

Hi,
Can anybody who has installed them help me?

Re: Installing Vintage Noiseless Strat pickups

Whats the problem you are having installing them ??

: Hi,
: Can anybody who has installed them help me?

:I have no idea where to start jc!
: Whats the problem you are having installing them ??

:
: : Hi,
: : Can anybody who has installed them help me?

are you putting them into a strat?
you just unsolder the old pickup, then put in the new one the same way the old one came out.
strange, they didnt come with instructions?

: :I have no idea where to start jc!
: : Whats the problem you are having installing them ??

: :
: : : Hi,
: : : Can anybody who has installed them help me?

how much is my guitar worth?

I have a epiphone Model #245, serial number is 672462; can anyone tell me what it's worth?

Re: how much is my guitar worth?

: I have a fender Model californian, serial number is n035309; can anyone tell me what it's worth?

mistake

I posted a message,but accidentally put the wrong email address....I have a epiphone guitar model #245, serial number 672462, how much is it worth?

Guitar worth

Model # 245, Serial#672462...does anyone know how much its worth? It is in almost perfect condition.

HOLA POR FAVOR HAGANME EL FAVOR!

POPRFAVOR SI ME FACILITARAN EL MANUAL DE INSTRUCCION DEL RP10DIGITECH POR FAVOR EMVIARMELO AMI CORREO ELECTRONICO RETHGUITAR@hotmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.