Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - December, 2003

Archive for posts from December, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

download all the songs of kal ho na ho

nice musical and sweet too

pickguard

does anyone know a store/website that will sell pickguards with inlay

Re: pickguard

: does anyone know a store/website that will sell acoustic pickguards with inlay

Guild Guitar

I have a guild guitar an I was wondering if anyone had an idea what it might be worth. The serial number is D151174.

Re: Guild Guitar

: I have a guild guitar an I was wondering if anyone had an idea what it might be worth. The serial number is D151174.

Guild made a million guitars.. Which model do you have, what year is it, what options does it have, what is the condition. Geez, we aren't mind readers although a few think they are........

Re: Guild Guitar

From the serial number alone, it sounds like a 1988 Guild D-15. Still, you need to specify the condition before it's value can be assessed.

Ask for any crack or software at www.tds-crew.tk.

We're ready to crack or deliver almost any software you need to have. Just visit our site, read terms and ask...

desktopx 2.0 crack

: We're ready to crack or deliver almost any software you need to have. Just visit our site, read terms and ask...

Re: desktopx 2.0 crack

I need this crack, realy!!

Re: desktopx 2.0 crack

:i need crakc

Re: desktopx 2.1 crack

: : I need crack for desktopx 2.0 or 2.1 !!!!!!!!!

Activity Monitor

Please crack or full version for " Activity Monitor " for versions 2.6 or 3.0 or 3.5

crack for ndslog software

pls provide me the crack for Neuralog software .

Quickmenu Pro hack

Anyone has a crack for Opencube's quickmenu pro?

OmnipagePro V12

Software + serial no.

Re: open maind &illmuntas opus

: We're ready to crack or deliver almost any software you need to have. Just visit our site, read terms and ask...

crack for wellcad software please

please send me crack file for wellcad software

Marshall mg250dfx

i have a Marshall mg250dfx and i like it but whenever i put it into overdrive the sound goes out. Ive tried everything, if anyone knows what to do please tell me.

Rickenbacher

I'mlooking for any info on a Ric 481. It is a solid body 6-string, cherry burst finish with a body that looks like a 4001 bass. I cannot find any info anywhere and would like to know if it was a knock-off or original. I have pics of it if needed. Please help.

microphones

Hello,
I have a (maybe very stupid) question. We just started with a band and want to play. So the vocalist has bought a micro, but what do we need more for that vocalist??? does he also need a amplifier or speakers or something????

please repost

greetz Inflatabl xXx

Re: microphones

A PA system would help, basically you need some powered speakers or power amp (not the guitar type) and speakers.

: Hello,
: I have a (maybe very stupid) question. We just started with a band and want to play. So the vocalist has bought a micro, but what do we need more for that vocalist??? does he also need a amplifier or speakers or something????

: please repost

: greetz Inflatabl xXx

But is the PA system really necessary??? because we don't have the money to afford it.
but we do have speakers, so a micro and speakers and it will work???

: : greetz Inflatabl xXx

You need an amp to drive the speakers, you will need a mic, amp and speakers for vocals! 120 watt pa amps arn't that dear to buy!

You need an amp for the microphone to drive the speakers, a microphone by itself cannot power the speakers, you could even kludge it using a 'regular' stero amp if you have one around that has enough output or look for a cheap powered mixer, check out vendor sites like carvin, peavey, yamaha to get an idea of how it works and then go through your gear and see if you can come up with something that will work.

: But is the PA system really necessary??? because we don't have the money to afford it.
: but we do have speakers, so a micro and speakers and it will work???

: : : greetz Inflatabl xXx

Well,speakers and a mic aren't enough.You'll need a power amp(300 watts) and some type of mixing board.

HOWEVER...any club that doesn't already have a P.A. or sound system,ISN'T WORTH PLAYING AT!!!
Fuck 'em,let 'em spend a little $$$ for live music.

Best of Luck

hello,

thanks for all the information, now we can start washing cars to earn some money :-p

: greetz Inflatabl xXx

acoustic 134 bass amp

I bpught a used acoustic 134 series bass amp. There is a lot of static hum. Is there any rememdy that I can do without bringing it in for repair

telestar clasical guitar

i think i have one of the telestar guitars isaw on your link. rosewood fret board gold frets mahg neck with a weird tail stop looks like heavy wire looped between tail stop and bracket_______ on bottom it pivots like a gate hing,real simple.-<1=I-----______

Re: telestar clasical guitar

: i think i have one of the telestar guitars isaw on your link. rosewood fret board gold frets mahg neck with a weird tail stop looks like heavy wire looped between tail stop and bracket_______ on bottom it pivots like a gate hing,real simple.-<1=I-----______

Re: telestar clasical guitar

Well i have a Telestar electric guitar that i bought at a yard sale in Vrigina, up entill now i have not been able to find any information on it. could you please e-mail me the same link you saw your Telestar guitar on ~ thanks

Ovation 2003 Collectors Edition

Ovation 2003 Collectors Edition

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ovation 2003 Collectors Edition

Fender telecaster 1978

Hi,
I hope someone can help me out. I can buy a 1978 original Fender USA telecaster, in pretty good shape from a guy. Fender case included.

What would be a honest price to pay for such guitar ?
Has anyone got a clue ? ( in $$ )

Thanks if you can help me out

Re: Fender telecaster 1978

ask at tdpri.com

: Hi,
: I hope someone can help me out. I can buy a 1978 original Fender USA telecaster, in pretty good shape from a guy. Fender case included.

: What would be a honest price to pay for such guitar ?
: Has anyone got a clue ? ( in $$ )

: Thanks if you can help me out

Re: Fender telecaster 1978

: Hi,
: I hope someone can help me out. I can buy a 1978 original Fender USA telecaster, in pretty good shape from a guy. Fender case included.

A 1978 Fender Telecaster has a Vintage Guitar Blue Book value low of 1000 - 1500.00 high in all original condition with case.Good Luck
: What would be a honest price to pay for such guitar ?
: Has anyone got a clue ? ( in $$ )

: Thanks if you can help me out

Randall RG 120

I just got a used randall rg 120 with no owner's manual and I can't seem to find any information about it. If you know anything about this amp, e-mail me

Re: Randall RG 120

I also have a randall RG 120 and am looking for a schematic, if anybody knows where I can find a schematic please email me

flying v guitar appraisal

I am trying to find out how much my 1987 randy rhoads flying v is worth. Can someone help me?

Re: flying v guitar appraisal

: I am trying to find out how much my 1987 randy rhoads flying v is worth. Can someone help me?

umm man 1987 rhoads V prolly worth somewhere in the lines of 1500 2000 $$ if not more :).. Good luck selling if u are. WICKED GUITAR

how much is my 1973 guild mk2 worth?

how much is my 1973 guild mk2 worth? i was just wonderig if anyone knows e-mail me my adress is greenplaid33@hotmail.com

Squier

My Squier standard strat makes a weird noise when I play the 3rd fret on the neck.Most of the strings only make a weird noise when I hit the 3rd fret.I have changed the strings alot also.It has not helped.I need some help.

Re: Squier

It probably has something to do with the fret. It may be "floating" and needs to be replaced. My 2 cents im sure there are other possibilties

Re: Squier

possibly.
might be the neck needs a slight adjustment, or the fretwire needs the surface sanded down a little bit, or hammered in better. if its a new guitar, or youre the original owner, i would have the music store where you got it fix it.

: It probably has something to do with the fret. It may be "floating" and needs to be replaced. My 2 cents im sure there are other possibilties

broken plastic thing

Okay, so my string broke and I was trying to change it but the plastic thing (sorry, I have no idea what they're called) holding it in wouldn't move so I tried to pull it out and then it broke in half, with half of it still stuck in the guitar and I can't get the string out. Any suggestions on how to get it out? Can I get new plastic things? Thanks

Re: broken plastic thing

: Okay, so my string broke and I was trying to change it but the plastic thing (sorry, I have no idea what they're called) holding it in wouldn't move so I tried to pull it out and then it broke in half, with half of it still stuck in the guitar and I can't get the string out. Any suggestions on how to get it out? Can I get new plastic things? Thanks

It sounds like a "peg." I'd remove all of the strings go through the sound hole with a right angled awl and try to "gently" push the peg out from the bottom to the top; giving the top "gentle" support with the palm of your hand. If your good....Real good....with a drill; you could go through the top side and try and drill it out. Or take it to your local instrument store. Never heard of a peg breaking. I've had them wear out the peg hole but never breaking. If you screw up your ax......disregard this reply.

Re: broken plastic thing

yeh its called a peg by some, called a bridge pin also. same thing. theyre cheap to replace. your local music store wold have them, if they have any guitar stuff. if not, theyre available thru guitar catalogs and stuff.
i think you should probably have the music store mess with it. that way if they break it, they will have to fix it.
why it happened? probably whoever put the string in there iun the first place must have jammed the ball end in there.. or maybe the wood just swelled up that much, i dont know. its not a very major problem though.

: : Okay, so my string broke and I was trying to change it but the plastic thing (sorry, I have no idea what they're called) holding it in wouldn't move so I tried to pull it out and then it broke in half, with half of it still stuck in the guitar and I can't get the string out. Any suggestions on how to get it out? Can I get new plastic things? Thanks

: It sounds like a "peg." I'd remove all of the strings go through the sound hole with a right angled awl and try to "gently" push the peg out from the bottom to the top; giving the top "gentle" support with the palm of your hand. If your good....Real good....with a drill; you could go through the top side and try and drill it out. Or take it to your local instrument store. Never heard of a peg breaking. I've had them wear out the peg hole but never breaking. If you screw up your ax......disregard this reply.

tabs

im looking for guitar chords/tabs:
> knocks me off my feet
> maxwell's whenever,wherever,whatever
> constantly by vanessa williams
> waiting in vain by annie lennox
those who wanna share...tnx!

Re: tabs

cool mellow song im looking for too. if you find it then let me know.

: im looking for guitar chords/tabs:
: > knocks me off my feet
: > maxwell's whenever,wherever,whatever
: > constantly by vanessa williams
: > waiting in vain by annie lennox
: those who wanna share...tnx!

Re: tabs

I'm looking also for the chords and lyrics of "KNocks me off my feet"...help somebody....

KNOCKS ME OFF MY FEET

IM LOOKING FOR THE TAB OR CHORD OF KNOCKS ME OFF MY FEET PLS. SEND ME AT MY EMAIL daryll_003@yahoo.com thanks!!!

Chords or/and Tabs

: cool mellow song im looking for too. if you find it then let me know.

: : im looking for guitar chords/tabs:
: : > knocks me off my feet

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.