Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - December, 2003

Archive for posts from December, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

spring heeled jack tab

can somebody please tab the song Jolene by Spring Heeled Jack. Or if anyone has it that would great. Thank You

Guitar tuning - (Ibanez SA Serie)

Hi I´ve an Ibanez SA160QMTE and want to build in
better Pickups. Does anyone tried this before?
What Pickups you have used? What are your results.

Best regards
Oldbeetle Olli

Yamaki Guitar Wanted!!!

I'm interested in purchasing a Yamaki guitar.. If you have one and you're interested in selling it, please e-mail me at Kensetsu@aol.com. Please don't rely on this site to get your message to me.. I really don't check it that often. PLEASE E-MAIL RESPONSE TO: Kensetsu@aol.com.

Thanks, Nick

Question

How does field effect transistor works in a guitar?

Ibanez Sm7 Smash Box

Hi I was wondering if anyone has the schematics for the Ibanez Sm7 Smash Box pedal. I bought this pedal and the circuit board was missing a few pieces in it such as U1 and U2 (a hole was made where U2 goes so a few tracks broke and I need to know where they conect to)

Thanks for your help.

Kahler Flyer routing template?

Kahler Flyer routing template?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Kahler Flyer routing template?

DO THIS

Go to guitar.com and sign up and then go to the miscellaneous forum and see how long it takes for them to piss you off.See how racist,sexist,anti-black,jew and christian they are and how they all break the forum rules and THEN see how YOU get banned and they don't.You'll be amazed if not really pissed.

Re: DO THIS

I know you won't understand this concept, but if ya don't like it here why not just stop coming here since you obviously have nothing guitar related to contribute ? Pretty simple, but hey I'm just a simple guy who knows how to play and don't have to post crap to make me feel important.

: Go to guitar.com and sign up and then go to the miscellaneous forum and see how long it takes for them to piss you off.See how racist,sexist,anti-black,jew and christian they are and how they all break the forum rules and THEN see how YOU get banned and they don't.You'll be amazed if not really pissed.

Gibson LP versus Epiphone LP

I'm thinking of getting a Les Paul but I'm not sure what type i should go for. All ive found out is that epiphones are cheaper in general. Any ideas? What is your favorite Les Paul overall?

Re: Gibson LP versus Epiphone LP

I have a Epiphone Les PAul and I anm very happy with it, the only probs I have had are with the wiring and the selector switch, it now has a Gibson switch fitted.
Soundwise all guitars vary so you have to play what you are buying, mine sound wonderful, especially when somebody else is playing it lol.
Any question s feel free to shout me.
Joe

: I'm thinking of getting a Les Paul but I'm not sure what type i should go for. All ive found out is that epiphones are cheaper in general. Any ideas? What is your favorite Les Paul overall?
hmm good question.well ive played gibson and epiphones.some of the differences are obvious.(electronics,pickups,machineheads etc.)but the sound damn close to the same,gibsons have a little more ass behind them.but you can throw some gibson pickups in it and your ready to rock.and as far as there craftmenship go,there built like a rock just like a gibson.and goin by there damn fine tone,there wood qualitys decent too.so when it comes down to it,you got 2000 grand to blow,buy a gibson.but if ya dont,your not missing much by not buying a gibson,accept havin a guitar with a goofy name.

: I'm thinking of getting a Les Paul but I'm not sure what type i should go for. All ive found out is that epiphones are cheaper in general. Any ideas? What is your favorite Les Paul overall?

I tried Epiphone and Gibson (+ a million others) and could't figure out why anybody would blow the extra $2 grand on the Gibson. Better? Maybe, $2grand better? no. Spend the extra money on a good amp. I bought a Marshall. The combination will play anything.

The best place to buy Cheap Guitars!

This is a tip not spam. Their is a new cheap acoustic guitar site on the web. It's Davistrade.com , Can you beat $43.00 free shipping on a Guitar that comes with tuner,strap,extra stings, and a gig bag. If you can post it!

mesa/boogie 50 caliber amp for sale

mesa /boogie 50 caliber amp for sale.make offer

Re: mesa/boogie 50 caliber amp for sale

I'd have to get a description of the condition and the year it was built, but if everything is in good shape, I'll offer $450 plus shipping.

mesa/boogie 50 caliber + amp for sale

mesa /boogie 50 caliber amp for sale.make offer

Re: mesa/boogie 50 caliber + amp for sale

ill offer you 300 bucks for it. my email is aaronweibe@hotmail.com if you'd like to do that deal

Guitar.commies suck......

~:8) oink oink

old Framus sport or folk guitar

old Framus sport or folk guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : old Framus sport or folk guitar

guitarf for sale

10 year old Ibanez pf-18s guitar for sale. Wonderful sound. Like new, in perfect condition. Comes with a Hard case with plush lining, capo, and new set of strings.
email:kberd938@hotmail.com
I am asking $300.00 for it, plus whatever shipping costs.

Re: guitarf for sale

: 10 year old Ibanez pf-18s guitar for sale. Wonderful sound. Like new, in perfect condition. Comes with a Hard case wit<a href='http://www.geocities.com/deirauae'>h</a> plush lining, capo, and new set of strings. : email:kberd938@hotmail.com : I am asking $300.00 for it, plus whatever shipping costs.

KAL HO NA HO

I Want To Download KAL HO NA HO SONGS

Hohner Senator

Looking to sell a Hohner Senator. Bought about 1970 and little used. Any interest?

GIBSON GUITAR

i HAVE A GOLDEN CREAME SG . i AM TOLD IT IS FROM EARLY 70S IT HAS A SERIAL NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD STOCK 72228602. cAN YOU HELP ME FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT IT IS THANKS JOE

the best rock setting for use with strats

email me the question and ill give u an answer, it took me a while but i have the sweetest tone,i can compare it to yngwie malmsteen or cold chisels ian moss

les paul standard w/ tremolo bridge

anyone aware or can comment on a les paul standard with a tremolo bridge (not Bigsby). Bridge is made by Gibson. Is this completely custom?

Re: les paul standard w/ tremolo bridge

: anyone aware or can comment on a les paul standard with a tremolo bridge (not Bigsby). Bridge is made by Gibson. Is this completely custom?
yes it is. gibson standards came with tuneomatic bridges and stopbar tailpieces.

I am 110% sure you can get a Floyd Rose locking tremolo bridge for a Les Paul. It requieres little to no modification on your guitar, and its the best tremolo money can buy. All you might have to modify on the guitar is the instilation of the locking nut. The bridge itself can be installed without routing, right to where the stopbar tailipeice would normaly be. I thought that may have been of some help, but if you were looking strictly Gibson, then i think you might be all on your own on that one.
Tom

From what I know, Gibson put Floyd Roses (their own licensed versions) on some axes (it came stock with some but largely custom I think) in the 80s to follow the whole locking trem revolution that was led by Kramer and Jackson. I've seen some Les Pauls with them, namely EVH, who has (or had) one. Though that one is done like a normal unit, not the special type that requires no modifications to the guitars, for more info, go to www.vintagekramer.com and go to the Floyd Rose page. Other Gibsons that had A Floyd on them were Vs, e.g. the V90 double from 1989, some even had Kahlers like the 1984 V XPL with a banana headstock. But as far as Les Pauls go, anything besides a Bigsby is pretty rare and is more often than not a custom piece

Guitar Noises

Im kind of new at this but i wanted to know i have a electric guitar and a amp and i like dont know how to make it sound all cool it just sounds like an acoustic if someone can understand what im saying help me or tell me what tp do.

Re: Guitar Noises

: Im kind of new at this but i wanted to know i have a electric guitar and a amp and i like dont know how to make it sound all cool it just sounds like an acoustic if someone can understand what im saying help me or tell me what tp do.
first of all what kind of guitar and amp do you have?

Henry Mason Guitars

I have a Henry L. Mason F hole acoustical guitar, and would like too sell it.(p.s.)It needs some repair,Thankyou

Re: Henry Mason Guitars

: I have a Henry L. Mason F hole acoustical gu<a href='http://www.free-preteens.net'>i</a>tar, and would like too sell it.(p.s.)It needs some repair,Thankyou

Henry Mason Guitars

I have a Henry L. Mason F hole acoustical guitar, and would like too sell it.(p.s.)It needs some repair,Thankyou

Wanted: Ovation Ultra

I am looking for an Ovation Ultra acoustic/electric. Hopefully a 1527 in Barnboard. If you have anything close please respond!!!

THANKS!!

Re: Wanted: Ovation Ultra

I have the Ultra 1527 you were looking for. Served me very well so far. Considering another guitar as my expanding tummy is getting in the way of the full bowl of the Ultra. Haha!
Email me if you are interested. By the way, it is a Korean model.
Cheers!

Re: Wanted: Ovation Ultra

I have an Ovation ultra series model 1527 in very good condition with case $400

Telecaster Value?

I've got a 1969 or 1970 fender telecaster. (serial 250441). It's in quite good condition. I'm just wondering if anyone would have an idea how much it might be worht. Thanks!
TIMMY

Re: Telecaster Value?

Timmy,You're tele was made in 69.

Price depends also on the colour but currently the price for your guitar would go, if it's in excellent condition, from 4000 to 5000 USD.
: blond , sunburst , black , olympic white: $4 000
: candy apple red , lake placid blue , dakota red , gold sparkle , blue ice , charcoal frost , ocean turquoise , teal green , floral , paysley , $ 5 000

: I've got a 1969 or 1970 fender telecaster. (serial 250441). It's in quite good condition. I'm just wondering if anyone would have an idea how much it might be worht. Thanks!
: TIMMY

Hamer Value

What Should I ask for 1982 Hamer- Solid body, double cut-away?

i want to download free mp3 hindi songs

i want to download free mp3 hindi songs

Re: i want to download free mp3 hindi songs

: i want to download free mp3 hindi songs

Yes, plzz do it urgently

songs

tell me about songs of kishore kumar

Taylor 900 series dreadnaught

How much could I get for a Taylor 900 series dreadnaught? It has a small ding on the top, but otherwise it is in mint condition.

BOSS GT3 1sec between effects

I have a question for you, is there a way to shut down the 1 second silence between 2 effects?
It's kind of bothering me and I was wondering if I could make it go away.
And what's with these patches, how does that work.
I've just bought myself a GT3 and would like to know more about it.

Thank's in front.

please send me a crack file

[The body of this post has been reconstituted from replies so it may differ from what was originally written.]

could you please send me a crack file of guitar pro 4.0 to my mail adress.Thanx lot

Re: please send me a crack file

NO!

: could you please send me a crack file of guitar pro 4.0 to my mail adress.Thanx lot

Re: please send me a crack file madden 2002

: NO!

: : could you please send me a crack file of guitar pro 4.0 to my mail adress.Thanx lot

giutar

i love giutar can you espik for reza

'Lick of the Week' mailing list newsletter.

Hi everyone,

I started a 'Lick of the Week' mailing list newsletter.
Want to receive licks, chords and other jazzguitar related items in
your mailbox, then click here :

http://users.skynet.be/tashiproductions/jazzguitar/subscribe.html

Kind regards,

Dirk Laukens
http://www.jazzguitar.tk
info@jazzguitar.tk

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.