Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - February, 2004

Archive for posts from February, 2004

ArchiveJanuary 2004 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2003 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2003 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2003 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2003 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2003 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2003 ] [ ArchiveJune 2003 ] [ ArchiveMay 2003 ] [ ArchiveApril 2003 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2003 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2003 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2003 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2002 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2002 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2002 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2002 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2002 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2002 ] [ ArchiveJune 2002 ] [ ArchiveMay 2002 ] [ ArchiveApril 2002 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2002 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2002 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2002 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2001 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2001 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2001 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2001 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2001 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2001 ] [ ArchiveJune 2001 ] [ ArchiveMay 2001 ] [ ArchiveApril 2001 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2001 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2001 ]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Busco partitura de: "SE DICE DE MI"(BETTY LA FEA)

Busco con urgencia la partitura para piano y voz de la milonga o tango "se dice de mi", popularizada por Tita Merello y más tarde por la serie "Betty la fea".Muchas gracias.

Question about Zoom 505 effects pedal

Has anyone out there got a Zoom 505 effects pedal?? If so, could you help me out? I was wondering whether you can programme the pedal so that you can jump between two effects on completely different patches with just one push of the pedal. Any ideas?

Re: Question about Zoom 505 effects pedal

sent you a manual on your e-mail.
Lee

Taylor

Would anyone be interested in a Taylor 420? Price $900

Daion Guitar

Could someone please help me determine the value of a Daion 82 acoustic guitar ... s/n: 829484 D ... big body - red sunburst top ... thank you

Re: Daion Guitar

: Could someone please help me determine the value of a Daion 82 acoustic guitar ... s/n: 829484 D ... big body - red sunburst top ... thank you
Have an '80 dreadnought (cedar? top) which I bought for $230 AU about 3 years ago

Epiphone Guitar

I have an Epiphone FT 145 Texan in excelent condition and was wondering what the value of it is.

Value of Guitar

I have an Epiphone Guitar model FT 145 Texan serial number 844102 in excellent condition and I was wondering what the value of it is.

Decent Guitar Processor ?

My cousin is a decent guitarist looking for some inspiration He heard there are boxes you can plug your guitar into under 400$ that can make you sound like your using the same wah and other effects down to the amplifier used by such guitar legends as Hendrix Santana etc Is this true or just hype? He has the skills but not the sound Any suggestions ?Ps He prefers the warm analog sounds to digital bleeps He has a good amplifier but cant afford to buy or maintain a tube amp thats why he's looking for a box

Re: Decent Guitar Processor ?

if you want to play through headphones you can try a pandora px4, made by korg, i think you could get this for under $200, it is absolutly fantastic, you have to play one to beleive how good they are look at the korg website to see the features, if you want an easy to use good quality multiFX to use through an amp then try the new Boss ME50. you should get one of those for around $300.

Lee.

Gibson L6S

...wondering if anybody out there knows if Gibson ever produced left hand versions of their L6s?
I need to have one!

Re: Gibson L6S

: ...wondering if anybody out there knows if Gibson ever produced left hand versions of their L6s?
: I need to have one! Never have ran accross one, makes me glad to be right handed at the moment.

Lookin for Band Members!!!!

I'm lookin for band members in the Virgina Norfolk / Virginia Beach area. Musical interests are Metallica, Korn, Pantera, Staind and anything else that will start a mosh pit. My rig consists of a Marshall JCM2000 TSL100 w/ 1960A 300 watt cabinet (upgrading to another cab soon), Digitech RP100 (upgrading to the GNX3 soon as well), and an Ibanez 7321 7-String. E-mail me if interested. Thanks!!

stringa

Hey i have a jackson and i cant put on my guitar strings can any one give me some details i would gladly appriciate it thank you

1928 Kay Accoustic Guitar

Anyone have any idea the value of the above ref. guitar?

guitarist looking for band

ive been playing since i was 7 and giging since i was 14. im 33 and looking for a rock band in ireland. likes= all rock and metal.

Re: guitarist looking for band

http://csharp.now.nu

free advertisements for any upcoming band, be heard, get C-Sharp!

Restringing my guitar

This is my first time restringing my Fender Strat. I can't get the string to come out at the back of the guitar. Any ideas how I could get the strings to come out would be great. Thank you.

Re: Restringing my guitar

you poke them through the back of the guitar then pull the string through and take it up to the machine head. i think you are trying to push the string through ball end first.
lee.

Guild guitar

I have a Guild guitar Model: F47nt Serial# 52586. I believe it was manufactored in 1971. Can someone please give me ballpark figure of what it is worth.

Re: Guild guitar

I am playing a Guild Starfire 12 string electric,sunburst,serial No.DC490,circa 1966?? Great action,all original,four kids 'n angry ex to support..what would i get for it?

VICENTE TATAY THOMAS GUITAR

LOOKING FOR A VICENTE TATAY THOMAS GUIYAR..
PLZ... EMAIL ME.

Gibson Dove #503200

I have a Gibson Dove with the label in the sound hole missing and the number 503200 stamped on the back headstock. Does anyone have a production date for this guitar?

Re: Gibson Dove #503200

Looks like a 1974/75.
so long as the s/no is stamped on the back of the headstock and not transfered on.
lee

1951 gretsch guitar "dorado"

trying to find out what the worth of this instrument would be.... the model number is
(5990) and the serial number is ( 4173)
Gretsch dorado

Re: 1951 gretsch guitar "dorado"

:
: trying to find out what the worth of this instrument would be.... the model number is
: (5990) and the serial number is ( 4173)
: Gretsch dorado

Send me a pic if u can - might offer cash / has orig case???

Re: 1951 gretsch guitar

: :
: : trying to find out what the worth of this instrument would be.... the model number is
: : (5990) and the serial number is ( 4173)
: : Gretsch dorado

: Send me a pic if u can - might offer cash / has orig case???

my dad has a model 70 classical gretsch dorado guitar that wasn't worth more than $100

FINDING THE WORTH OF A GUITAR.

I Have a DORADO by GRETSCH,serial#5969,and I was just curious as to the value of it .

How to tell if solid top

How to tell if solid top

This popular thread has been given its own page : How to tell if solid top

i want to download free hindi songs

i want to down load free hindi songs

Re: i want to download free hindi songs

: i want to down load free hindi songs

Re: i want to download latest free hindi songs

: : i want to down load latest free hindi songs

Re: i want to download latest free hindi songs

i want the songs of film maqbul starrer tabu and irfan

: i want to down load free hindi songs music in midi format

i am in a hurry to download free hindi songs help me asap

Re: i want to download NEW RELEASES

: i want to down load OLD HINDI FILM SONGS

Re: We want to download songs from film MURDER

We want to download songs from film MURDER

Re: We want to download songs from film MURDER

: I want to download songs from film MURDER

: i want to down load free indian(hindi) songs as well as pakistani songs

: i want to down load free hindi songs

: : i want to down load free hindi songs

Well friends. i m an indian and like only indian hindi music

: i want to down load free hindi songs from murder

Re: i want to download free hindi songs of murder

: i want to down load free hindi songs of murder

Weekend Warrior

I've been playing guitar for about 30 years and I've always wanted a Marshall. A friend of mine suggest that I find an old 2210, but I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to turn it up in my basement without tearing my ears off. I thought that the 2205 might be a better decision.
I just need a little help.

guitarras MORGAN

guitarras MORGAN

This popular thread has been given its own page : guitarras MORGAN

WANT TO BUY 2210 MARSHALL

trying to find a good 2210. If anyone out there wants to sell one get hold of me A.S.A.P.
I'm going buy one soon.

Re: WANT TO BUY 2210 MARSHALL

: trying to find a good 2210. If anyone out there wants to sell one get hold of me A.S.A.P.
: I'm going buy one soon.
And you will spend how much>>??? Pickup in Ohio???

Wasburn D9C

I just picked up a great buy in a new Washburn D9C. Anyone else have any comments on this model?

Cheers, Larry

does anyone know the guitar tabs for any Fallout Boy songs?

does anyone know the guitar tabs for any Fallout boy songs?

Re: does anyone know the guitar tabs for any Fallout Boy songs?

http://www.guitarsrule.com/tablature/

loads on there.
Lee.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.