Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - May, 2004

Archive for posts from May, 2004

ArchiveApril 2004 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2004 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2004 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2004 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2003 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2003 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2003 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2003 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2003 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2003 ] [ ArchiveJune 2003 ] [ ArchiveMay 2003 ] [ ArchiveApril 2003 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2003 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2003 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2003 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2002 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2002 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2002 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2002 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2002 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2002 ] [ ArchiveJune 2002 ] [ ArchiveMay 2002 ] [ ArchiveApril 2002 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2002 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2002 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2002 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2001 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2001 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2001 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2001 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2001 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2001 ] [ ArchiveJune 2001 ] [ ArchiveMay 2001 ] [ ArchiveApril 2001 ]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: hofner president bass guitar

Dear Pete:

Could you tell me if the pickguard on your guitar is pearloid, and if it is, is it solid pearloid, or is it pearloid on top then white, black, white.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Bill

Any headbangers in Tucson?

Lookin for some fellow headbangers who want to put something together.

u know there aint

there isnt in tuscon, wherever the hell that is

Re:

: there isnt in tuscon, wherever the hell that is

It's close enough that I can't escape the smell of your shit hole, dickhead.

thanks

hope u stay there so you can keep on smellin me

where da ladies

where are all the lovely ladies at on this discussion board?

get a life

get a life u pathetic loser
oh, and get a job too
and move outta yur moms basement
loser

Free Compression Pedal

Check out www.GuitarVoice.com. They're giving away a Keeley Compressor pedal in a random drawing for registered users next month.

Runes5 is a f4ggot

and he sucks bowels

whos dat?

he sounds familiar....

Re: whos dat?

: he sounds familiar....

dunno bu here's sum more f4gs.....

quote:
execute all african-americans 20 satch22

By skaman7 5-10-2004 10:59:17 PM
By joniox 5-10-2004 10:58:26 PM
By pheasantrevolt 5-10-2004 10:57:48 PM
By satch22 5-10-2004 10:57:39 PM
By Arlo__ 5-10-2004 10:57:19 PM
more...

Reply:
Member: Madness_5 contact this member
5-10-2004 10:50:25 PM
i prefer "hang all nizzles"

Reply:
Member: joniox contact this member
5-10-2004 10:50:29 PM
Hang all niggas.

Reply:
Member: satch22 contact this member
5-10-2004 10:52:56 PM
hizzle all nizzles?

Reply:
Member: joniox contact this member
5-10-2004 10:54:25 PM
hangas ol niggas

Reply:
Member: pleasesirs contact this member
5-10-2004 10:51:51 PM
burn all monkeys

/quote:

ya they r all right

they sure are fags....

Re: Runes5 is a f4ggot

: and he sucks bowels

it's true i do,see my movie ->

http://www.longhornstack.com/gay/movies/gay-cowboys-eating-pudding.asp

I want a chords for praie and worship songs,,

I am requseting for the lirics and chords for the Tim hudges Album.. thank you God bless our ministry

i would help but...

ive never heard of that no name band

Re: I want a chords for praie and worship songs,,

Hi
I found a great website: www.praise-worship.net
enjoy.
Jay

Re: I want a chords for praie and worship songs,,

im surprised jay can talk with his lips on that guys ass

i wuld like the chords for a any lenny kravitz songs

: I am requseting for the lirics and chords for any of the lenny kravitz albums.. thank you God bless our ministry

BOSS RV-5 ,RV-3

cant i still find new BOSS RV-3 in stores like samash,manny;s etc?cause since RV-5 appeared,RV-3 were left out...and i don't wanna buy rv-5 cause doesn't have the delay on it like the rv-3..

amp troubles

MY amp makes a weird noise. LIke in a frankenstein movie where the mad scientist has all the electricity goin in his lab and it fizzes and cracks. Its not my guitar, i checked that, however, I was messing around with the equalizer settings, so it could have been that. the noise diminishes with out distortion, but is still very quietly audible. It also gets quieter corresponding to the treble level on the distortion panel. Its a 75 watt amp with a 10 in. speaker. if that helps. I bought it used, if that matters, either.
thanks.

Re: amp troubles

Does it make the noise only when the distortions on or all the time no matter what? Also does it get worse when you move the knobs around like a crackling noise?

Re: amp troubles

i hear the same noise except im sure that it comes from my guitar everytime i play on the high string

Mex strat MZ0197064

Where's a site that can help me with this one?
Thanks

serial number,HELP!

Just bought a strat for $150,serial number is zo285254,natural blonde ash,maple neck,anyways what would this have cost new?also made in corona ca.

GR 30 Hold Feature Problem

When I use pedal/switch 3 to sustain a note/chord and solo over it and then release the pedal, a group of notes play. They appear to be the notes that I just used while soloing over the sustained chord.

zoom 50511 patches

please send me any reggae patches (bobmarley), rock (acdc, rollingstones), and anything else you think i might enjoy. thanx......jake

yamaha fg630

Want to buy a Yamaha fg630 guitar 6 or 12 string

GUITAR SOFTWARE!!!!!

Hey. i'm looking for a program that you can plug your guitar into a computer or some kind of imput, and whatever notes you play, it types them out. Please help

manual de art ecc please

manual de la art ecc

RP2000 repairs

hey guys,
i recieved a broken digitech RP 2000 a little while ago. im trying to find info on how to fix it. what it does, is that after i plug it in, it makes a clicking sound, and switches different effects, and all the lights light up. then, it will stop and the screen will say something like rp2000. after that, it doesnt do anything. if anyone is familiar with this equipment, please help me out!
Thanks

DG stomp patches

I need help on finding patches for the yamaha DG stomp preamp ..im looking for metallica, AC/DC, or slipknit patches just e-mail me or post the follow up plz!!!

Re: DG stomp patches

: I need help on finding patches for the yamaha DG stomp preamp ..im looking for bruce springsteen, rolling stones, or clapton patches just e-mail me

carol king

Does anyone have the tabs or chords to Child of Mine by Carol King? If so would you PLEASE send them to me.
Thanks, Kathy

boogie bodies strat

I have a boogie bodies strat. One piece of something..koa? Cool! Kinda dark natural look. Same brass or bronze. rosewood. #0142 Are you close to Puyallup?

lalo

Ziv Guitars

Anyone have any info on Ziv accoustic guitars? I have a Model 4310 from 1973. Thanks.

Sovereign H55 1960 model

How much to pay

Re: Sovereign H55 1960 model

: How much to pay

They go for around $250 on Ebay.....

Squier Strat VS Ibanez GSA60 Help!

Squier Strat VS Ibanez GSA60 Help!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Squier Strat VS Ibanez GSA60 Help!

Personalized Guitar picks, drum sticks, t-shirts

visit www.supuapersonal.com.ar and meet the best guitar picks and all you need for your band

Washburn WI64DLQBB for sale, quilted black burst finish

Brand new, price firm, click link for pics, info

re download in the songs of kal ho na ho

please download the songs of kal ho na ho in my window media player

thinnest body?

How thin could you make the body of an electric guitar? in theory, could you make it no wider than the pick ups? (i guess you would have to locate the mechanics behind the bridge, if possible).
head neck body guts?
<========|||||

Sound of Epiphone with Gibson PU's

Sound of Epiphone with Gibson PU's

This popular thread has been given its own page : Sound of Epiphone with Gibson PU's

converting cd's to guitar tab

Is there a program that will convert music from a CD to tab or sheet music for guitar... Problem is I enjoy bands that are not popular and would like to play their songs... And not having the greatest ear doesn't help, so is there a program that I can play a CD through the computer and it will transpose the music to tab or just sheet music?

metropolitan guitars

ANYONE HAVE AND OWN OR OWNED ANY METROPOLITAN GUITARS WITH AN OPINION OF THIS BRAND???

new hindi songs

i want to hear new hindi songs.

Super Important Question! Everyone Read!

I posted this a while back but i dont see it here so im posting it again...

Does anyone have a tab for the "may i help you riff" from Wayne's World? ;)...thanks

Re: Super Important Question! Everyone Read!

: I posted this a while back but i dont see it here so im posting it again...

: Does anyone have a tab for the "may i help you riff" from Wayne's World? ;)...thanks

If you send me the song via Email I'll tab it for you

Re: Super Important Question! Everyone Read!

no

Guitar

Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.