Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - May, 2004

Archive for posts from May, 2004

ArchiveApril 2004 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2004 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2004 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2004 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2003 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2003 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2003 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2003 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2003 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2003 ] [ ArchiveJune 2003 ] [ ArchiveMay 2003 ] [ ArchiveApril 2003 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2003 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2003 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2003 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2002 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2002 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2002 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2002 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2002 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2002 ] [ ArchiveJune 2002 ] [ ArchiveMay 2002 ] [ ArchiveApril 2002 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2002 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2002 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2002 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2001 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2001 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2001 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2001 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2001 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2001 ] [ ArchiveJune 2001 ] [ ArchiveMay 2001 ] [ ArchiveApril 2001 ]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

FREE musician search site

Free musician search - Find musicians and bands with openings in your local area - place listings - search listings - free, quick and easy - no ads or popups - http://www.musicianlink.net

FREE musician search site

Free musician search - Find musicians and bands with openings in your local area - place listings - search listings - free, quick and easy - no ads or popups <a href="http://www.musicianlink.net">http://www.musicianlink.net</a>

ventura guitar

could anyone please help.
I have come across a ventura 6 string electric guitar
mahogany solid body serial number sl660crs made in korea any ideas on what it is worth and age,thanks.

Re: ventura guitar 12 strings

: could anyone please help.
: I have come across a ventura 6 string electric guitar
: mahogany solid body serial number sl660crs made in korea any ideas on what it is worth and age,thanks.

Fender Strat: Intonation is wack, pls help!!

I own 70's model Mexican Stratocaster. It has a vintage style bridge. I put a block behind the bridge since I don't use the tremolo and recently I had to send it in to a tech to replace the nut. Ever since then the intonation on the G string cannot be set. I just can't get the right balance sharp and flat for open and bar chords. An open C chord sounds terrible (G is too flat) but an open D is perfect. Bar chords sound alright but not perfect. Soon I am going to have have the neck refretted, (frets filed down) and the tech who works on my guit says there is nothing I can do about the intonation. This strat has a bird's eye maple neck. Please help... Any suggestions to fix the intonation problem? J

Re: Fender Strat: Intonation is wack, pls help!!

If the intonation was ok before you took it to the tech then I'd say its down to him. Sounds to me like your tech doesn't know what he's doing! So take it back and tell him to fix it, if he won't fix it, ask for your money back, if he do that then threaten him.

Say that you'll tell every guitarist in town what he did to your guitar. He'll know that word travels fast with giutarists, so he should soon come around.

solution

heres what u do:stick that piece in the trash where it belongs and get yourself a nice, American made Gib
sincerely,
Matt

Shiro Classical SR-18

I recently purchased a Shiro Classical SR-18 Guitar and was told this is a fine piece of work, but I can't find much out about it.
Does anyone have any information on this guitar, such as price or quality of workmanship ect ... Thanks

WHAT FX PEDAL?

what is the best fx pedal for rock soloing and riffing?

Re: WHAT FX PEDAL?

pro co - turbo rat or voodoolabs sparkle drive

yamaki accoustic

can any one give any information on my yamaki GC20 accoustic guitar,i've had it a while now, but i never knew much about the make and model

regards
Jules

songs i can't find

anyone got tabs for:

a) april wine- sign of the gypsy queen
b) sven gali- under the influence?

thanks.

who cares?

who cares sven gali sucks anyway

Re: who cares?

all music is valid

not rap ''music''

crap music isnt valid

Re: not rap ''music''

sorry, but your definition of crap isnt everybody's, i stand firmly behind that statement, and i will NOT wither or falter, i shall stand fast.
'All music is valid'
Lee

not country

country sure as hell ain't ''valid''

Re: not country

Its what the Telecaster was built for, where would we be without the theme tune to 'Dukes of Hazard'?
'just the good ol' boys.......never meaning no harm'
Yeeee harrrr.
ALL music is VALID !

leave the dukes outta this cowboy

Not electronica,the kind 12 yaer old chix listen to

Re: songs i can't find

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/w/wine_april/sign_of_the_gypsy_queen_btab.htm

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&q=%22sign+of+the+gypsy+queen%22+tabs

What year is my gibson LP Studio. Have numbers

I would appreciate it if someone could help me find out what year model my Les Paul Studio is. I think it was a white color new, gold hardware,ebony finger board,no binding, Gibson Deluxe tuners, the serial numbers are on the back,top, headstock, and has made in USA on back. The serial#92721422. When and where was it made. The headstosk has been repaired, I wonder what it's value would be. It's in very good shape.
Thank you for your help. Grady

Re: What year is my gibson LP Studio. Have numbers

:'91 or 92 from the gibson book.
Lee

Stolen Epiphone Texan

Please look out for Michael Marra's guitar, stolen from Muswell Hill, London on saturday night 08/05/04
It may be sold in a car boot sale or in Loot or offered to a shop
If you think you have located it please call 07703 472824 or call the Stoneport Agency on 0131 539 8238

Epiphone TEXAN Acoustic Sixstring Guitar
Tan Front, Darker Sides and Back
Gold machine heads
brown bridge
Inside label KALAMAZOO MICHIGAN
Blue strap bearing the legend 'SKEETS BOLIVAR'
in black Hiscox Case (containing pliers, Greyhound bus ticket, bag of socks!)

Thanks, Micheal has had this guitar for 30 years so would very much like it back !

Mike A

i hate socks!!!

im a guitarist with legs. i have written alot of songs using my hands.need a singer with a mouth. i realise that no one will reply any way because of my useless message but you wont regret it. honestly!!
p.s. i really do hate socks

i'll do it!

I just got booted from my band and im good. Hook me up u wont be sorry.

Beautiful SRV Fender Strat

Hey all,

I found this beutiful Fender SRV Strat, what do you think?

http://www.guitarad.co.uk/viewitem.php?id=2

Jack.

Re: Beautiful SRV Fender Strat

not selling it by any chance?

lee

yamaha sg2000/3000

does anyone have one of these guitars for sale

song hindi

i need the music kal ho naa ho.main hoon naa .kuch kuch hotahai.dilwalé dulhania lejaenge

say what?!

Learn to speak english before participating in this forum fool

yo

hey

Re: yo

ho

no

so

go

mo

gituar

you send music for me please

Re: gituar

here you go, try this one:

la de dah, de de dum de doooo, la de dumdedooyoutooo.

wrote that myself.

i can tell

you must have written that cuz it sucks

Need tailpiece, Gibson B-45 12, 1964

Gibson B-45 12 string, 1963-4
We'd like an original or a copy of the original tailpiece rather than a generic.
The metal appears to be chromed brass. Across the break it looks kind of crystalline. I can send pix.

Fender guitar options

Whilst surfing the web looking for vintage fender colour charts, to assist restoration of a couple of early 80's japanese Strats, I chanced upon a program that allowed you to build up a guitar based on yr personal requirements.

Ie you clicked on body shape / neck / colour / pick guard colour etc etc, and it was all shown on screen in glorious colour.

Unfortunately I have never managed to find the web site again.

Can anyone assist !!!

Harmony H-802 Replacement Nut

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement nut for Harmony H-802? Is this company even in business anymore? I did several web searches and could not find any info.

Thanks

Re: Harmony H-802 Replacement Nut

cant you buy a blank nut and cut it yourself?

lee

chord and tab of " tore down house" by scott henderson

i am italian i need tab of scott henderson specialy
" tore down house "
thank you

hindi vedio songs

select best songs

Re: hindi vedio songs

ishk khudai rab ne banai
rudraksh

: ishk khudai rab ne banai....

just for khalid

: : ishk khudai rab ne banai....

: select best songs

: : select best songs

masti

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.