Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - May, 2004

Archive for posts from May, 2004

ArchiveApril 2004 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2004 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2004 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2004 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2003 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2003 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2003 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2003 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2003 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2003 ] [ ArchiveJune 2003 ] [ ArchiveMay 2003 ] [ ArchiveApril 2003 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2003 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2003 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2003 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2002 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2002 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2002 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2002 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2002 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2002 ] [ ArchiveJune 2002 ] [ ArchiveMay 2002 ] [ ArchiveApril 2002 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2002 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2002 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2002 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2001 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2001 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2001 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2001 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2001 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2001 ] [ ArchiveJune 2001 ] [ ArchiveMay 2001 ] [ ArchiveApril 2001 ]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

indian vedio songs

: : : select best songs

: masti

Re: indian vedio songs

: : : : select best songs

: : masti

Re: indian vedio songs

: : : : : select best songs

: : : masti

I want to see the songs of Veer Zara.

Re: hindi vedio songs

: : select best songshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

: select best songs

: : select best songs

chonri chonri

: : select best songs
i dont read ur side , i wants only hindi vedio song plz send me best new hindi songs i m wating ur reply

tu kya mil gaye ye saman rangee ho gaya

Epiphone LP

What would be the right price for a '94 Les Paul Special in average conditions? I've found one at 310$
Are there evident differences with an epiphone of the latest years?

Boldrok

kramer acoustic electric bass, neptune

what is a guitar like this worth in good condition?

Re: kramer acoustic electric bass, neptune

$200-$250

lee

decca dmi-204 guitar

i was given a decca dmi-204 thats realy old is there any value on it?
!!!plase answer!!!

Re: decca dmi-204 guitar

check out harmony central

lee

amp turns on but wont make any sound

does anybody know the reason i am praying that the amp didnt crack or if the problem could be just the cord i would really appreciate if someone could tell me why

Re: amp turns on but wont make any sound

check your fuses, the one in the plug, and also there are one or 2 on the back of the amp.
Lee

Re: amp turns on but wont make any sound

If your amp doesn't make any sound when you plug it in and turn it on try strumming the guitar a little, that allways works 4 me.

Have you tried turning the voulume up?

Yamaha SG humbucker trim rings

Anyone know of a source for Yamaha SG humbucker trim rings? I need both for my SG500. Thanks

Re: Yamaha SG humbucker trim rings

have you tried wd music?
http://www.wdmusic.com/
lee

Gibson EB3

Have a well kept Gibson EB3 . Right now I'm not sure if I want to sell it but I'm just testing the waters .
Will send pics if anyone is interested .

Re: Gibson EB3

Please what is the price range that you're looking at for selling it? email me back with ur reply.

Re: Gibson EB3

Hi, I have just seen this so realise I am bit slow but I have been after an EB3 for sometime and have just sold another bass so I have cash ready to purchase the right EB3. Please send me some pics if it is still available.

hindi ghazal mp3 free dounload

i want hindi ghazal mp3s and letest filmi songs plz send me my choice.....

Re: hindi ghazal mp3 free dounload

right away

: i want hindi ghazal mp3s and letest filmi songs plz send me my choice.....

: : i want hindi ghazal mp3s and letest filmi songs plz send me my choice jagjit sing and punkaj udas

Acoustic Effect Pedals...

What effect pedal by BOSS work well with an aucoustic guitar. I have a Ovation Celebrity with factory installed pickups built for the guitar. Any suggestions...

Re: Acoustic Effect Pedals...

the only effects you would want are chorus and reverb, so pick a Boss stereo chorus.

metropolitan guitars

ANYONE OWN OR PLAYED THE METRO GUITARS?? ANY OPINIONS ABOUT THIS MAKE?? I OWN A "TANGLEWOOD CUSTOM" AND I SAY IT'S ONE OF THE BEST MADE OUT THERE.

Re: metropolitan guitars

somehow the words 'Tanglewood' and 'Custom' just dont marry, am i the only one who is having problems seeing those 2 words side by side? you obviously havent seen or played a lot of guitars to come out with that statement.
Lee

Boss Metalizer Pedal

Is ther a site where I can find some settings for my boss metalizer pedal??

etsch

Please please please I got a beautiful Gretsch guitar with the model no. 7620 and the serial no. 95016.
If somebody could be of help with history etc. I would very much appreciate.

Have a nice day

cant

thanks alot, now that u posted a message i cant have a nice day
damn u

get jobs

get jobs losers

Re: get jobs

uh?

Re: get jobs

u get a job loser

Guitar Kits

I was wondering if anyone has any info on guitar kits.
I have about 7 guitars going from Johnson to Epiphone to a les paul. i dont have a whole lot of money but i just want a realy good double cut-away guitar with two humbuckers in a kit. if anyone has any ideas on a good kit that doesn't cost an arm and a leg than e-mail me @ frozenfire44@msn.com

Yairi Sada question

Hello, We have a guitar that has Yairi on the headstock and S 314 on the inside. It also has the name SADA inside. Love playing it but we know absolutely nothing about it. Would anyone have any information on this guitar? It does have a three piece back. Very pretty. Looks like there was a paper sticker inside but it has been removed. Sure would appreciate knowing what year it is. Thank you

Guitarist needed for album recording and national tour

Guitarist needed for album recording and national tour

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guitarist needed for album recording and national tour

Wanted Ampeg 8x10

does anyone have a used ampeg 8x10. close to pittsburgh area would be great. thanks

kod lagu

kod lagu wings

Re: kod lagu

la la

: Shizuka

: kod lagu cromok

: kod lagu siti nurhalizah & ella

: kod lagu manbai

ART SGX LT

I need the user manual to preamp ART SGX LT. Can anybody help me about it. I´m not possible to get it
2 years! Please help me. Thanks a lot

Re: ART SGX LT

I have it. I "just" need to use my scanner and I can send you by email. Just want to make sure you still need it before I start scanning the 13 pages.

: I need the user manual to preamp ART SGX LT. Can anybody help me about it. I´m not possible to get it
: 2 years! Please help me. Thanks a lot

pickups

has anyone found a humbucking replacement p 90 that
doesn't sound like mud,and preferably fits the hole
without carving cheers......kp

Re: pickups

didnt gibson do a mini humbucker? ive seen it on the 70's LP delux models and also the firebird, are they any good? have you checked wd music too? beats me why you want humbuckers over p90's, if you want less hum go for the p100's.
Lee

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.