Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - August, 2004

Archive for posts from August, 2004

ArchiveJuly 2004 ] [ ArchiveJune 2004 ] [ ArchiveMay 2004 ] [ ArchiveApril 2004 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2004 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2004 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2004 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2003 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2003 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2003 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2003 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2003 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2003 ] [ ArchiveJune 2003 ] [ ArchiveMay 2003 ] [ ArchiveApril 2003 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2003 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2003 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2003 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2002 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2002 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2002 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2002 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2002 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2002 ] [ ArchiveJune 2002 ] [ ArchiveMay 2002 ] [ ArchiveApril 2002 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2002 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2002 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2002 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2001 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2001 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2001 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2001 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2001 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2001 ] [ ArchiveJune 2001 ] [ ArchiveMay 2001 ] [ ArchiveApril 2001 ]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Epiphone by Gibson

if its made in korea its worth $200 if its made in USA its a fair bit more

peavey xr500

peavey xr500

This popular thread has been given its own page : peavey xr500

digitech RP6

im an owner of digitech rp6 maybe u could help me,it seems that my digitech rp6 has an error in its program,how can i reset it?thanks it will b highly appreciated.

Re: digitech RP6

look at the rp6 website, better still e-mail them.

Send me a mail and I'll tell you how...

i need the program of sound of mt pedal becaus it lost all sound and i dont know what i can to do. please help me . thak for your atencin.

ten2five

can i please get the chords for ten2five - i will fly. thank you.

Re: ten2five

: can i please get the bass chords for ten2five - i will fly. thank you.

Re: ten2five

: can i please get the chords for ten2five - hold on-thanks

Strat Ultra info

I've had a stratocaster ultra for the last 8 years, more guitar than my talents deserve, but I have to find it a new home. I'm not the original owner so I had a question about date of manufacture. It's serial number is N 986062. I was told it possibly was a 1990 model. How do I find out for sure?

Re: Strat Ultra info

:It's a 1998.........thanks

Fender 50th Anniversary 1954 Stratocaster for sale

brand new, click link for more info

Re: Fender 50th Anniversary 1954 Stratocaster for sale

how much are you selling it for?

1968 Gibson Les Paul Recording Bass For Sale

1968 Gibson Les Paul Recording Bass For Sale

This popular thread has been given its own page : 1968 Gibson Les Paul Recording Bass For Sale

Mako Tradionals TB-1 with no serial #

Can anyone point me in the direction to find out about this guitar. info about it? value? i've had it for about 10 years ande still know nothing about it.

JacksonPro Wiring Diagram

I need a wiring diagram for a Jackson Pro (1985/99)Serial No. J101644 lead guitar. It has 2 reflex pickups. Can anyone please help

Jackson diagram Urgent

: I need a wiring diagram for a Jackson Pro (1985/99)Serial No. 99080841 lead guitar. It has 2 reflex pickups. Can anyone please help

Re: JacksonPro Wiring Diagram

I need a wiring diagram for reflex pickups. Bass type, 6 wires, come with a Charvel bass. Can anyone please help. Thanks in advance

foam guitar as props and air guitar

foam guitar as props and air guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : foam guitar as props and air guitar

Yamaha FG340-T

Does anyone know anything about this guitar, I'm just starting out and I can pick one up for cheap, does it make a nice beginner guitar?
Thanks
Ken

Re: Yamaha FG340-T

: Does anyone know anything about this guitar, I'm just starting out and I can pick one up for cheap, does it make a nice beginner guitar?
: Thanks
: Ken

Re: Yamaha FG340-T

I played a 150.00 strat before buying a pedal the other day and was quite surprised at how well it played. If you can, look for about a mid eighties spuire II strat or fat strat. I had one, payed 190.00 and wish I hadn't traded it. Great guitar, great reviews.

Rickenbacker 360/12C63 for sale 12 string electric

brand new,12-string electric guitar, the 360/12C63 is an accurate replica of the guitar George Harrison made so famous.
double-bound body, trapeze tailpiece,

Re: Rickenbacker 360/12C63 for sale 12 string electric

how much is it? becouse i love george harrison!!!! please let me no!!??

Re: Rickenbacker 360/12C63 for sale 12 string electric

how much you askin. my email is HIMskater001@yahoo.com email me about the price and we will arange something

twangy g string

twangy g string

This popular thread has been given its own page : twangy g string

ADD HEADLINES(USE THESE ADD HEAD LINES FOR EVERY 25 SITES U POST )

ADD MATTER.(BELOW ONE)

Clerical ad typists currently required. Full training provided,
no previous experience needed. Company pays per response,
and not per sale. No soliciting, or commission pay structure.
Paid for the work you do. Please send your enquiry to
onlinejob339@sify.com and onlineaddjobs@yahoo.com

guitar pedal fom tom

I want you to ask,which foot-pedals Tom Delong from blink 182 uses? and effects? thanks

online data entry work for indians

WANTED ONLINE DATA ENTRY OPERATERS -150 in numbers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
WORK IS TOPLACE ADD MATTER IN THE ADD WEB SITES PROVIDED TO
YOU, IN UR EMAIL.YOU CAN GET 5 RUPEES PER ADD PLACEMENT.YOU CAN PLACE 10-20
ADDS IN A HOUR.THIS MEANS YOU CAN EARN 50-100 RUPEES PER HOUR.
THE ADD SITES, ADD MATTER,AND THE ADD HEAD LINE WILL
BE EMAILED TO U. U HAVE TO JUST COPY THAT ADD MATTER AND VISIT
THE SITE SPECIFIED AND UST PASTE THAT ADD MATTER IN THE POST MESSAGE
OR JUST POST SPECIFIED SPACE THERE IN THE SITE GIVEN.THATS ALL
YOU CAN EARN 5 RS FOR THAT PLACED BY U. THUS U CAN PLACE 10-20 ADDS
IN HOUR.

THE PAYMENT IS MADE THRICE A MONTH.THAT IS YOU HAVE TO
WORK FOR 7 DAYS AND THREE DAYS IS FOR UR PAYMENT.
ALL THE PAYMENT IS MADE IN THE FORM OF DEMAND DRAFTS(DD)
DRAWED IN FAVOUR OF U .

THE REGISTRATION FOR THIS JOB WORK IS RS 500/ PER ID.

FOR DETAILS CONTACT: +919844439736(RAGHAVENDRA,INDIA)
E-MAIL:netopportunities4all@yahoo.com
netopportunities4all@rediffmail.com

D.D FAVOUR NAME: "RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER",
PAYABLE AT : GULBARGA.

ADDRESSES TO POST: RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER
C/O NET OPPORTUNITIES
I ST FLOOR SURAJ MAHAL
LAHOTI BUILDING
SARAAF BAZAAR
GULBARGA-585101.KARNATAKA.

Re: online data entry work for indians

: WANTED ONLINE DATA ENTRY OPERATERS -150 in numbers.
: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
: WORK IS TOPLACE ADD MATTER IN THE ADD WEB SITES PROVIDED TO
: YOU, IN UR EMAIL.YOU CAN GET 5 RUPEES PER ADD PLACEMENT.YOU CAN PLACE 10-20
: ADDS IN A HOUR.THIS MEANS YOU CAN EARN 50-100 RUPEES PER HOUR.
: THE ADD SITES, ADD MATTER,AND THE ADD HEAD LINE WILL
: BE EMAILED TO U. U HAVE TO JUST COPY THAT ADD MATTER AND VISIT
: THE SITE SPECIFIED AND UST PASTE THAT ADD MATTER IN THE POST MESSAGE
: OR JUST POST SPECIFIED SPACE THERE IN THE SITE GIVEN.THATS ALL
: YOU CAN EARN 5 RS FOR THAT PLACED BY U. THUS U CAN PLACE 10-20 ADDS
: IN HOUR.

: THE PAYMENT IS MADE THRICE A MONTH.THAT IS YOU HAVE TO
: WORK FOR 7 DAYS AND THREE DAYS IS FOR UR PAYMENT.
: ALL THE PAYMENT IS MADE IN THE FORM OF DEMAND DRAFTS(DD)
: DRAWED IN FAVOUR OF U .

: THE REGISTRATION FOR THIS JOB WORK IS RS 500/ PER ID.

: FOR DETAILS CONTACT: +919844439736(RAGHAVENDRA,INDIA)
: E-MAIL:netopportunities4all@yahoo.com
: netopportunities4all@rediffmail.com

: D.D FAVOUR NAME: "RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER",
: PAYABLE AT : GULBARGA.

: ADDRESSES TO POST: RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER
: C/O NET OPPORTUNITIES
: I ST FLOOR SURAJ MAHAL
: LAHOTI BUILDING
: SARAAF BAZAAR
: GULBARGA-585101.KARNATAKA.

Let me know the details about the DATA Entry work. I can work online i have that facility. I prefer working at night. If that all it works please let me know.

Awaiting from you.

Regards,

Ganesh

Let me know the details about the DATA Entry work. I can work online i have that facility. I prefer working at night. If that all it works please let me know.

Awaiting from you.

Regards,

Ganesh

: WANTED ONLINE DATA ENTRY OPERATERS -150 in numbers.
: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
: WORK IS TOPLACE ADD MATTER IN THE ADD WEB SITES PROVIDED TO
: YOU, IN UR EMAIL.YOU CAN GET 5 RUPEES PER ADD PLACEMENT.YOU CAN PLACE 10-20
: ADDS IN A HOUR.THIS MEANS YOU CAN EARN 50-100 RUPEES PER HOUR.
: THE ADD SITES, ADD MATTER,AND THE ADD HEAD LINE WILL
: BE EMAILED TO U. U HAVE TO JUST COPY THAT ADD MATTER AND VISIT
: THE SITE SPECIFIED AND UST PASTE THAT ADD MATTER IN THE POST MESSAGE
: OR JUST POST SPECIFIED SPACE THERE IN THE SITE GIVEN.THATS ALL
: YOU CAN EARN 5 RS FOR THAT PLACED BY U. THUS U CAN PLACE 10-20 ADDS
: IN HOUR.

: THE PAYMENT IS MADE THRICE A MONTH.THAT IS YOU HAVE TO
: WORK FOR 7 DAYS AND THREE DAYS IS FOR UR PAYMENT.
: ALL THE PAYMENT IS MADE IN THE FORM OF DEMAND DRAFTS(DD)
: DRAWED IN FAVOUR OF U .

: THE REGISTRATION FOR THIS JOB WORK IS RS 500/ PER ID.

: FOR DETAILS CONTACT: +919844439736(RAGHAVENDRA,INDIA)
: E-MAIL:netopportunities4all@yahoo.com
: netopportunities4all@rediffmail.com

: D.D FAVOUR NAME: "RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER",
: PAYABLE AT : GULBARGA.

: ADDRESSES TO POST: RAGHAVENDRA S BADIGER
: C/O NET OPPORTUNITIES
: I ST FLOOR SURAJ MAHAL
: LAHOTI BUILDING
: SARAAF BAZAAR
: GULBARGA-585101.KARNATAKA.

details pzl

hi,
i like to be a part of it , plz let me k now whther this opportunity still exits or nope and how many ads will be send to me every day? is there any official site avaliable? if so send me the address. thanking you.

online data entry work for indians

Need A job

BEST PAYING WITHOUT UPFRONT PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sir,

Well efficient data entry/data conversion service providers are required/Invited to execute the present given job. The complete commercial detail of the job is given below. Interested persons please contact immediately with company profiles having minimum capacity to execute the job of 25-50 systems with the given accuracy and on accurate time.

Name of the Project Digital Conversion project
Scope of the work Scanned Images to soft copy
Payout Rupees 15.00/Page
Procurement Fee Rs.3000/system from billing (Rs. 1500/system from 1st and 2nd bill each)
No. Of Pages 400 Pages Approx./month/system
Contract period Eleven Months.
No. Of working days 20 days
Work allotment Once in a month

Hardware set up P3 systems,
OCR software and Office2000.

Minimum PC Slot 25 systems.

If u wants to get any further documentary details of the project then reply us as soon as possible with your company profile. Or if u wants to make any telephonic queries then please contact us at

Regards,

Sanju Singh
0120 3966880
sanjusingh_kay@yahoo.co.in

UH OH

recently i got hooked up with one fine babe, shes now my girlfriend and i went over to her house recently and i noticed she had a couple of guitars, so im playin one and i go "holy shit, this is really outta tune" she goes yeah i hate it, want a better one, well this is where we all pray for her to go to heaven because the guitar was a 93 edition gibson black beauty, i bout shit my pants, i said, ill trade ya my 302 for it, she almost did it but then she said, "nah i think ill keep it around for a while" (she knows my 302 is the main guitar so im guessin she finally realized it was worht somethin, but boys...tear... im dating a gibbi abuser!!!!

Re: UH OH

Black beauty is top shelf stuff, but come on trev how can you try and rip her off for your 302 trade? what would the girl think of you if she found out? but then again, it is a black beauty.....

Hey that 302 is loaded, and discontinued, but even i have to admit, its not as good as a black beauty, if she found out shed prolly dump me, but at least id have the real beauty :)

: Black beauty is top shelf stuff, but come on trev how can you try and rip her off for your 302 trade? what would the girl think of you if she found out? but then again, it is a black beauty.....

Hey,
Ya marry her then it becomes your automatically! No, wait, bad idea... I already did that 3 times and it didn't work out....

: recently i got hooked up with one fine babe, shes now my girlfriend and i went over to her house recently and i noticed she had a couple of guitars, so im playin one and i go "holy shit, this is really outta tune" she goes yeah i hate it, want a better one, well this is where we all pray for her to go to heaven because the guitar was a 93 edition gibson black beauty, i bout shit my pants, i said, ill trade ya my 302 for it, she almost did it but then she said, "nah i think ill keep it around for a while" (she knows my 302 is the main guitar so im guessin she finally realized it was worht somethin, but boys...tear... im dating a gibbi abuser!!!!

Yamah FG340T

I thank J Dixon for his reply, but I have a chance at buying the Yamaha for cheap and its about the only thing around here thats decent, if I could get anyone's review of this guitar(yes, I have looked on the internet for a review of this guitar) I would be very thankful
Ken

Re: Yamah FG340T

: I thank J Dixon for his reply, but I have a chance at buying the Yamaha for cheap and its about the only thing around here thats decent, if I could get anyone's review of this guitar(yes, I have looked on the internet for a review of this guitar) I would be very thankful
: Ken

I bought this guitar in greece 22 years ago.It has a very good balanced sound and it has a high quality construction.It was the cheapest Yamaha at the time and now because of that unbelieveble fair price v sound and built quality i ordered the new LL16 for 599 euro (solid top,back,sides and ebony fretboard-bridge).The only complain i had from the fg-340t was that the rosewood fretboard has some wear from the 8th year but this happened in the 5 years old martin of a friend of mine witch costs 20x(rosewood too).Absolutely happy for the price.

Experiences with Stagg S302

Hi, has anyone made experiences with Stagg S302? There are lots of cheap offerings and I wanted to make sure that this guitar is not a piece of sh....

Re: Experiences with Stagg S302

it is indeed a peice of SH** , but if you pay that kind of money then all you can seriously expect is a POS, up your budget by a few dollars and get a half decent learner guitar.

Gibson-1968-LP-Custom-Figure-Top for sale

click link for info

Re: Gibson-1968-LP-Custom-Figure-Top for sale

how much is the gibson-1968-custom-figure? please let me no!?

Mystery Guitar

Around last christmas I bought an old guitar from a guy who said it was probably from around the 60's. This guitar as no name anywhere on it and seams to have 2 holes on the head where a plaque or something might of went. Also the head resembles that of a fender. This guitar bears look to a fender jaguar but the tips are pointier than the jaguars. Also there is no 9th inlay it is on the 10th fret instead of the 9th. It's bridge system is unique much like the jaguars. It consists of 4 springs which bend up and down for the whammy bar. Its turqouise and has a pearl pickgaurd with pearl inlays. It is very lightweight and doesn't have a too strong of tone. I was thinking that this guitar may be custom built, but then again I have no idea. If you know anything about this guitar please let me know.

Re: Mystery Guitar

At first I was thinkin it was a Harmony H-19 but the spring thing isn't right. You could go to my site at www.comparethevalue.com and click on the Harmony guitar site and see if it looks like a H-19....

: Around last christmas I bought an old guitar from a guy who said it was probably from around the 60's. This guitar as no name anywhere on it and seams to have 2 holes on the head where a plaque or something might of went. Also the head resembles that of a fender. This guitar bears look to a fender jaguar but the tips are pointier than the jaguars. Also there is no 9th inlay it is on the 10th fret instead of the 9th. It's bridge system is unique much like the jaguars. It consists of 4 springs which bend up and down for the whammy bar. Its turqouise and has a pearl pickgaurd with pearl inlays. It is very lightweight and doesn't have a too strong of tone. I was thinking that this guitar may be custom built, but then again I have no idea. If you know anything about this guitar please let me know.

: Around last christmas I bought an old guitar from a guy who said it was probably from around the 60's. This guitar as no name anywhere on it and seams to have 2 holes on the head where a plaque or something might of went. Also the head resembles that of a fender. This guitar bears look to a fender jaguar but the tips are pointier than the jaguars. Also there is no 9th inlay it is on the 10th fret instead of the 9th. It's bridge system is unique much like the jaguars. It consists of 4 springs which bend up and down for the whammy bar. Its turqouise and has a pearl pickgaurd with pearl inlays. It is very lightweight and doesn't have a too strong of tone. I was thinking that this guitar may be custom built, but then again I have no idea. If you know anything about this guitar please let me know.

reply to BillieG2; if you could email photo (preferably closeup of headstock and body, maybe I could help.
Good Luck,
Joe O.

hey i thought it was cool that we have the same last name! maybe were related

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.