Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - October, 2004

Archive for posts from October, 2004

ArchiveSeptember 2004 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2004 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2004 ] [ ArchiveJune 2004 ] [ ArchiveMay 2004 ] [ ArchiveApril 2004 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2004 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2004 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2004 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2003 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2003 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2003 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2003 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2003 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2003 ] [ ArchiveJune 2003 ] [ ArchiveMay 2003 ] [ ArchiveApril 2003 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2003 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2003 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2003 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2002 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2002 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2002 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2002 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2002 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2002 ] [ ArchiveJune 2002 ] [ ArchiveMay 2002 ] [ ArchiveApril 2002 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2002 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2002 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2002 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2001 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2001 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2001 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2001 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2001 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2001 ] [ ArchiveJune 2001 ]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Schecter C1+ Floyd Rose for sale!

That was a really nice guitar. Thanks for letting us know. all the best. Strat man Dwight

Hohner Vendetta 150LVT all valve amp

I've just purchased the above amp and am having trouble finding any information on it. If anyone could tell me anything about this amp I would be extremeley grateful. Its a 100w all valve head amp. About 20 or so years old (I think)

Re: Hohner Vendetta 150LVT all valve amp

: I've just purchased the above amp and am having trouble finding any information on it. If anyone could tell me anything about this amp I would be extremeley grateful. Its a 100w all valve head amp. About 20 or so years old (I think)

People are great here, but if you want to expand your search for info, perhaps you could try some of the other forums www.vintageguitarpro.com, www.8notes.com/forums, www.harmonycentral.com/user reviews/amps. Just a thought. All the best. Strat man Dwight

acoustic guitar songs

does anyone know of any good acoustic songs?

Re: acoustic guitar songs

: does anyone know of any good acoustic songs?

More Than Words: Extreme; Tears In Heaven: Eric C., Times Like These: The Foo Fighters; Heart of Gold: Neil Young; Knockin' on Heaven's Door ... Bob Dylan & me, Strat Man Dwight

nice choice, also Angie and wild horses: the stones, Stairway to heaven: Zep, Pinball wizard: who, and that all time classic old macdonald: anon.

: nice choice, also Angie and wild horses: the stones, Stairway to heaven: Zep, Pinball wizard: who, and that all time classic old macdonald: anon.

Very good. As Tears Go By. Wonder if that's acoustic also, by the Stones.

Man i forgot about As tears go by. i better learn it someday.

: Man i forgot about As tears go by. i better learn it someday.

Hey Sailor Man. Yes As Tears Go By is still a beautiful song, and a great one to do. One problem is we don't have the cellos, or string quartet, but no biggie. Next, if you perform it for other people, they might think you're sad - it's a sad song. So, do a lively jig as well. Cheers! Strat Man Dwight

: Hey Sailor Man. Yes As Tears Go By is still a beautiful song, and a great one to do. One problem is we don't have the cellos, or string quartet, but no biggie. Next, if you perform it for other people, they might think you're sad - it's a sad song. So, do a lively jig as well. Cheers! Strat Man Dwight

:) - I should have a mando to do those jigs.

I need an help

Hello guys!!! I'm an italian boy (I'm a bass player in a little band) and I need some information: I have the guitar pro program installed on my computer, but I can't print tabs for my band because is the demo files... somebody of you may tell me where can I find a crack for guitar pro 3 or guitar pro 4. Thanks for all kind of help!!!

guitar strings

i want to know what size guitar strings keith urban uses, how would i find this out?

Re: guitar strings

: i want to know what size guitar strings keith urban uses, how would i find this out?

Suggestion. Perhaps you could contact Dan Huff, his guitarist & producer. I see no other way. This Aussie star and his management have like the "Berlin Wall" around them, no communication in & out, no exceptions.

I'll check guitar info etc. & see what I can do. Strat Man Dwight

Re: guitar strings

Look around on the cover of the CD/album. Sometimes the artists get paid a premium to put the names of the stuff they use on it.

Mesa Boogie Mark 3

Hey guys! I'm open for suggestions. I'm trying to get a nice thick, crunchy distortion from my mark 3, at high volumes. I can get the sound I want at low volumes but went I really crank it up, the sound is bubbly, muddy and just doesn't sound good. This amp has a million different ways to tune it, so if there is anyone how has dialed in a hard-metal sound at high volumes, give me a shout. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mesa Boogie Mark 3

: Hey guys! I'm open for suggestions. I'm trying to get a nice thick, crunchy distortion from my mark 3, at high volumes. I can get the sound I want at low volumes but went I really crank it up, the sound is bubbly, muddy and just doesn't sound good. This amp has a million different ways to tune it, so if there is anyone how has dialed in a hard-metal sound at high volumes, give me a shout. Thanks in advance.

Suggestion. Since a few days have gone by with no response, I'll consider it a privilege to add my views. First, I'm not too familiar with the Mark 3. But overall, with the conditions you describe, I would recommend an external remedy - either an inexpensive stomp box or possibly an effects processor, between the guitar & amp. I had a fantastic time with my DOD "Grind" pedal, which is no longer in production. Still I sold it when I got a new Ibanez "Smash Box". Man, that pedal smokes! My son simply uses the current Boss ME-33 effects processor, which I humbly submit does it all, while I have the GT6 which seems infinite, but complicated. There's many other great metal pedals out there, but as I say, I got the easy-to-use, wild sounding Smash Box. Strat Man Dwight

Re: Mesa Boogie Mark 3

: : Hey guys! I'm open for suggestions. I'm trying to get a nice thick, crunchy distortion from my mark 3, at high volumes. I can get the sound I want at low volumes but went I really crank it up, the sound is bubbly, muddy and just doesn't sound good. This amp has a million different ways to tune it, so if there is anyone how has dialed in a hard-metal sound at high volumes, give me a shout. Thanks in advance.

: Suggestion. Since a few days have gone by with no response, I'll consider it a privilege to add my views. First, I'm not too familiar with the Mark 3. But overall, with the conditions you describe, I would recommend an external remedy - either an inexpensive stomp box or possibly an effects processor, between the guitar & amp. I had a fantastic time with my DOD "Grind" pedal, which is no longer in production. Still I sold it when I got a new Ibanez "Smash Box". Man, that pedal smokes! My son simply uses the current Boss ME-33 effects processor, which I humbly submit does it all, while I have the GT6 which seems infinite, but complicated. There's many other great metal pedals out there, but as I say, I got the easy-to-use, wild sounding Smash Box. Strat Man Dwight

First, I have a couple of questions about your setup.
What kind of pickups are you using?
What kind of tubes and are they new?
Perhaps you need to use different tubes/rating to achieve the type of sound you prefer.
I put your amp in the class of "Boutique" and most of the Boutique amps don't do crunch very convincingly.
The Mesa Mark III is a souped up Fender and Fender doesn't do crunch either.
Still, an overdrive pedal like the Tube Screamer might be an answer. You could run the amp clean and use the distortion from the pedal. I say run the amp "Clean" because adding distortion to a mushy sound usually makes the mushy sound distorted. Too much going on here.
There is an amp called the "THD" Bi-Valve which is pretty incredible and allows you to "Hot-swap" tubes which could give you alot of possibilities. This amp could make a single coil sound like a humbucker. It's like going from 4 to 8 cylinders with fuel injection.
I hope this gives you some ideas.

John

1975 Epiphone acoustic guitar

Wanted to know if this guitar has any monetary value? It is in excellant condition

Re: 1975 Epiphone acoustic guitar

: Wanted to know if this guitar has any monetary value? It is in excellant condition

Reply: value depends on whether it was made in USA or the Orient. If USA, it will likely be listed in the Vintage Guitar Guide and Blue Book or Guitar Values, which can be located on-line. Strat Man Dwight

REALLY NEED HELP!

I'm trying to learn my brothers six string from scratch and have NO idea how to do any chords or anything like that! PLEASE HELP!

Re: Goya G-17

Go to www.goyaguitars.com and ask Jack. He can tell you all about these fine guitars.

Regards,
Joe

Re: REALLY NEED HELP!

: I'm trying to learn my brothers six string from scratch and have NO idea how to do any chords or anything like that! PLEASE HELP!

Sure thing! Pick up a beginner's book for cheap at any music store and you'll be strummin' in no time. It's not just about chords. Technique must be learned. Wanna slacken the strings a bit? It'll be easier on your fingers.

The Rolling Stones

Can i make an appeal?? most of us that post and read these messages are guitarist's, apart from a few idiot hindi tab researchers, and as guitarists i think that there are a few live albums (CD's) by guitar bands that we should listen to, and through word of mouth most of us get to hear about them, we then evaluate what we are listening to and it can influence our playing style. There is one such album that i think has been overlooked, and i would like to draw everybodys attention to it, its by the Greatest rock'n'roll band in the world, The Rolling Stones, and is called 'Get yer ya ya's out' this live recording is simply fantastic, its of their 1969 tour of the states that ended with the infamous Altamont speedway free concert, the recording is very stripped back, its as though you are in crowd, you hear the bass play and the snare on the drum vibrate and rustle, the playing is the stones at their very best with Mick Taylor playing a lot of the solo's. It has always rated as one of my fav recordings of all time and i thought i'd let everyone in on it.
Give it a listen you wont be disapointed. anybody else have any favorite live recordings?

Re: The Rolling Stones

Love the Stones. Geez, 1969 was a great year! I could listen to WOODSTOCK forever. Also like Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble LIVE ALIVE. My boy Andrew here likes Dream Theater, The Police LIVE and what's this, Live Phish! I think Foghat has a pretty good one too. Strat Man Dwight

Re: The Rolling Stones

:man i love the stones. I have flashpoint +the stones live dvd, but ill have to check that live one out. Did you know that they're doing a tour in 2006? I am definately going to have to go to that one. Have you ever seen them before?

Franciscan model CN3

I inherited a Franciscan acoustic guitar, model CN3 and am curious to learn a little about it. When was it made, and what its worth would be. It appears to be in excellent condition. I believe it is a 3/4 size guitar so am assuming it was made to be used by a child? If you have any info on it, or a site where I might find some info, I would appreciate hearing from you. I tried a google search and came up empty. Thanks.....viki

Alvarez Acoustic Guitar, model 5065

Alvarez Acoustic Guitar, model 5065

This popular thread has been given its own page : Alvarez Acoustic Guitar, model 5065

songs

: : : : : and hindi video clips
: : : i want vedio of chunari chunari song from MONSOON WEDDING Urgently.PLEASE

where's my Peter

Does anyone have any information on the whereabouts or status of Peter Green since he disappeared from the Splinter Group.

Re: where's my Peter

Do you mean Peter Green, as in Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac?

flamenco

hi guys,
Im back! Heres my problem: im getting a bit bored cos i feel that it's getting harder to improve my playing at the moment, as i keep on playing slow-ish solos and nothing that is really pushing my technical ability. Could you recommend any spanish/flamenco bands that i could find on powertabs? I think that his might help me get a bit better.
Cheers

hi everyone

what's your gear everybody? No reason really - i'm just interested into what everybody has. I currently have a roland blues cube, which has 2x 10inch speakers, which are designed after greenbacks and celestions apparently. Its solid, but has "real valve emulation" !. My axe is a pacifica, and i'm either going to upgrade it's p/ups, buy a pedal or get an agile double cutaway guitar.
ta ta

Re: Top Guitar players of all time....and what about Neil Young? I think he's been an influence for

: in 57.the bei started listening to "rock music" around 67, i was born atles were certainly an influence and i used to love to hear hard days night on the cartoon but to me the rock was revealed on those opening lead fills in seargent peppers lonely hearts club band.when i heard abbey road i was blown away and used to try to play the drums on tin cans.in retrospect , the picked chords on here comes the sun were particularly beautiful.george harrisons leads on the end of the album were also breathtaking , it sounds like the wonderful strat sound i hear him get on later slide cuts.of course clapton beck and page came along but i think it was neil youngs lead work on southern man that made me want to be a guitarist .i personally dont think neil was all that inept on the many aspects of guitar playing.the fact that he was a good song writer certainly helped him get heard, a lesson all aspiring musicians should remember. i was at that age where i realized the string bending was coming thru the speakers. my dad got me classical when i was fifteen and a mel bay chord book helped me to learn the open chords.it took me over a year to be able to play a barre chord.by this time rock music was exploding .i heard michael schenker and my taste in lead playing grew a little more sophisticated, not that i could remotely play that well at the time.listen to the solo on rockbottom sometime, its on the phenomenom album, for an example of some of the finest licks ever.schenker was 18 or 19 at the time.yeah i dug kiss in the mid seventies but it was players like ronnie montrose and johnny winter who were really blowing me away around then.check out johnny's solos on "rollin across the country" off of "saints and sinners" some claim that rock became bloated in "the seventies" but i know some of the finest licks and tunes came out of that era.other fave solos from that era were mike pinera's "ride captain ride" and elvin bishop's "fooled around and fell in love".it took me a few years to appreciate jimi,i personally like him on band of gypsys the best,though theyre were other sides of him that i dug alot.as evidenced in the movie " hear my train acomin', jimi had a power that was incredible. jimi could play better with his teeth than most ever could with their hands.check him out on "johnny be good"....there' s that old argument about how much better he'd be if he were still around,duane allman was 24 . i feel that some of todays best don't sound any better than they did 20 or 30 years ago santana page .clapton,schenker, eddie.john mclaughlin. jeff beck seems to be one of the rare ones that kept getting better.i really dug his playing on jeff beck group 2. " highways " is right after "goin down" and its my favorite beck tune. still , that was almost 30 years ago. in more modern times i have a slew of players who have influenced me but richie sambora was not among them.i thought "runaway" had the best lead break for a bon jovi tune but i think aldo nova played that one.i forgot trower .blackmore ,j. geils and leslie west from the seventies jan ackerman from focus,rory gallagher ,allan collins.brad whitford ,anybody in thin lizzy,mick ralphs.mick ronson,wishbone ash,... i got to see some fine players that are no longer around,albert king,phil lynott,rory gallagher,lonesome dave,randy rhoads,stevie ray, some special moments for sure.one of my favorite rock records is "rocks" by aerosmith,wonderful 2 guitar stuff.more recently jeff healey is an amazing guitarist, i think his blues-rock style one of the best around.on slide i really like sonny landreth .danny gatton and roy buchanan. i got to see roy a couple of times. eric johnson.joe satriani, george lynch,every guitar player i ever saw in ozzys bands was killin.. rhoads,lee.wylde,joe holmes i never liked steve vai that much but he's amazing.dan huff of giant is underated...check out some of these players theres many more i'm forgetting..e-mail me if you find this interesting i love to talk about players,guitars , amps effects , etc D O'D

Re: Top Guitar players of all time....

Roy Buchanon - great guitarist; unrecognized as should have been his due! His guitar work - just sounded different and very much in control..not a background instrument to vocals but THE commanding presence in the music. Buy and listen to Roy.

: If you want to hear real, good guitar playing - not just loud stuff - listen to Martin Taylor, Joe Pass, Birelli Lagrene, Barney Kessell or even Django Reinhardt (especially his few electric g. records)

My first introduction to jazz guitar was listening to Jazz at the Philharmonic with Barney Kessell..I weas lucky enough to see himin person at Dante's on Lankershim in L.A. about 1968...I wonder whatever became of him?

ok, first off, hendrix should defenitley have the top spot just because of his style....his rhythm guitar was complex enough to be called lead, and his solos were crazy. And he had the skill to turn potential mistakes into moments of glory. hendrix was king of the electric guitar, and still is. being skilled on the guitar is not all about technical stuff.

: I recently read an coulmn that listed the top 100 players of all time. It was on Guitar.com. The Top spots belonged to Jimi Hendrix, followed by Jeff Beck. Although I think Hendrix was the most influencial players of all time; I dont think he was the best. Other people, in the last 30 or so years, surpassed his techinical expertiece. But the real problem I had was due to the people left OFF the list. Guys like Slash, Richie Sambora, and Joe Perry were NOT on the list. ANd guys like Kurt Cobain and Prince were!!??!! That is a complete discrace.....

what the hells wrong with cobain but prince ya he is a fag y wasnt hammet or angus young up there either NIRVANA FOREVER

Re: Top Guitar players of all time....I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT ALEX LIFESON OF RUSH {ANTHEM RECORDS} WA

: I recently read an coulmn that listed the top 100 players of all time. It was on Guitar.com. The Top spots belonged to Jimi Hendrix, followed by Jeff Beck. Although I think Hendrix was the most influencial players of all time; I dont think he was the best. Other people, in the last 30 or so years, surpassed his techinical expertiece. But the real problem I had was due to the people left OFF the list. Guys like Slash, Richie Sambora, and Joe Perry were NOT on the list. ANd guys like Kurt Cobain and Prince were!!??!! That is a complete discrace.....

The list if kinda not right if you ask me. Prince what the hell is he even doing on the list???? but the thing that really kills me is that Angus is 82 that is bullshit Angus is the best guitar player ever he is a badass. Some people say that AC/DC is really easy to play... yeah the rythme part kinda is but try to play the solos and do it while running around like
Angus. Angus wails AC/DC wails.

Im probably a little bias here but when guitar players such as Erica Clapton call him the best then i would tend to agree. Stevie Ray Vaughan is truly one the best if not the best. Plays Jimmy's Little Wing considered by Jimi his best work and makes it look simple and plays it alot cleaner. Another player you should try looking up is Buster B Jones. Trust me look for yourself and when you find his music and listen to it know that its only one guitar.

I believe that one of the top 20 guitar players of all time is the powerful Moody Blues frontman Justin Hayward. His style,skill, and sheer amazing skills are an unstoppable combination. From the speed of "Question" to the undisputed mastery of the guitar displayed on "The Story in Your Eyes". He is not only a guitar patriarch, but my personal favorite as well.

Re: hi everyone

: what's your gear everybody? No reason really - i'm just interested into what everybody has. I currently have a roland blues cube, which has 2x 10inch speakers, which are designed after greenbacks and celestions apparently. Its solid, but has "real valve emulation" !. My axe is a pacifica, and i'm either going to upgrade it's p/ups, buy a pedal or get an agile double cutaway guitar.
: ta ta

Greetings. Re. gear. Every day is different. Today is fairly quiet, it's 2 Strats, a Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator and my Fender tweed Blues Deluxe re-issue amp with a single 12. Might add some Ibanez vintage flanger pedal. I made both these Strats, one with 3 DiMarzio stacks (DP-402, HS2 & Yngwie Malmsteen HS3) and 29 different tones, just to beat Brian May's 24 with help from Deaf-Eddie.net; and the other Strat has 2 Custom Shop 69 grey fibre-bobbin pickups by Fender's own Abigail Ybarra plus an HS2 with 10 sounds.

I recommend finding your own aftermarket pickups and creating your own sound in just about anything. A stack or two would be great in that Yamaha; DiMarzio Fred's, Air Norton or Seymour Duncan PAF-styles in the Agile. I think BOTH guitars have nice potential, and we all need more than just one!

Enjoy your music! I'd ask my son Andrew to talk about your Flamenco question; he'll be up for another Classical award this year, but not up & outta bed any time soon, because last night was Saturday, and I believe it was either a Strat-nite or rockin' the Rickenbacker.

Talk t'ya later, Strat Man Dwight

: Greetings. Re. gear. Every day is different. Today is fairly quiet, it's 2 Strats, a Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator and my Fender tweed Blues Deluxe re-issue amp with a single 12. Might add some Ibanez vintage flanger pedal. I made both these Strats, one with 3 DiMarzio stacks (DP-402, HS2 & Yngwie Malmsteen HS3) and 29 different tones, just to beat Brian May's 24 with help from Deaf-Eddie.net; and the other Strat has 2 Custom Shop 69 grey fibre-bobbin pickups by Fender's own Abigail Ybarra plus an HS2 with 10 sounds.

: I recommend finding your own aftermarket pickups and creating your own sound in just about anything. A stack or two would be great in that Yamaha; DiMarzio Fred's, Air Norton or Seymour Duncan PAF-styles in the Agile. I think BOTH guitars have nice potential, and we all need more than just one!

: Enjoy your music! I'd ask my son Andrew to talk about your Flamenco question; he'll be up for another Classical award this year, but not up & outta bed any time soon, because last night was Saturday, and I believe it was either a Strat-nite or rockin' the Rickenbacker.

: Talk t'ya later, Strat Man Dwight

Thanks very much Dwight. Those strats sound damn nice, are they both ash and maple? They sound like lil beauties. I heard MXR are bringing out a V-halen flanger (i think) but i have had not much experience with modulation effects.

I took a long look at deaf eddie's webpage and it would be really cool if i could modify my pacifica a bit, though i'd have to put in another pot for the tone selector things. Do the tone selectors on your strat work well, and do you know if there is any info on there for adding coil taps? If i did any modding though, it would have to be after I get some nice pups in there. Thanks for all the suggs for the pickups, i think I'll probably put in a Bare Knuckle as they have good reviews, and look at those ones you suggested too.

Thanks very much and good luck both of you in your music!

Cool & thanks, Popeye! Yeah, my 'babies' (these 2 Strats) are both alder; I like the density of wood, though one is a little heavier than the other, partly because it has a Fender USA so-called & stamped replacement neck (maple), with the vintage V profile and super Kluson Deluxe tuners. It's a sleeper; colour is Burgundy Mist, looks like a wuss until I plug it in. The other is even more stealthy. Midnight Wine is a strong enough colour, but I put on a pearloid pickguard and a made-in-Mexico neck (bird's eye maple with rosewood) and it looks fairly stock - but has 29 S-kickin' tones.

Glad you checked www.deaf-eddie.net for these mods. I figured I could keep it a secret, but wanna share right around the World. Your Pacifica could definitely be modded as you say when you get pickups. The switch from Eddie's will fit right in, and you could get a dual concentric vol/tonepot all-in-one from warmoth or elsewhere. Now that would be a stealth fighter, or bomber - take your pick!

About coil taps & such, Deaf-Eddie has alot of info on that, particularly about Jimi Page's Les Paul. Anyway, he'll never hang you out to dry; he can design a custom setup for you, free of charge, just buy a $30 switch and get all the plans you need. Have fun too!

Later, Strat Man Dwight

Hey guys, your looking for individual sounds? I play a lot of hard rock, calssic metal and ended up ripping my strat apart to do it, but now, i have the ultimate in sound, I'm running a pair of Randall X2 warheads with cabinets to match! But on the guitar I have in the Neck an EMG 85 and in the bridge I have a Seymour Duncan DimeBucker. Now I hear you saying that they cant work together, they can if you have a separate output for each, two cables come out my guitar now one to each of the randalls each set to an insane overdrive set up specifically for an EMG or seymour Duncan. Playing it sounds amazing now, truly amazing, two of the best pickups available playing exactly the same time. WOW!

Re: 1978 boogie bodies guitar serial #0139

: : I have this guitar in my possesion. it is a one-piece koa strat body with a boogie bodies serial in the control cavity. the neck is solid rosewood with rosewood slab and serial on the neck. it has a neckplate "boogie bodies 0139 usa". it doesnt have the original guard but a good replacement and has a early eighties duncan 59. the bridge is brass and the nut is also brass (factory). guitar is in overall excellent shape and kicks butt and screams. if anyone is interested in this instrument e-thing me at hotmail. I have talked with lynn ellsworth and he said it IS one that they had made (charvel). john

Re: Are Kona guitars good?

Kona guitars kick ass u all suck

Re: Are Kona guitars good?

Luke. Your im-mature comment was completely unnecessary. Why would you bother even reading this Forum?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.