Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - November, 2004

Advertisement

Archive for posts from November, 2004

ArchiveOctober 2004 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2004 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2004 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2004 ] [ ArchiveJune 2004 ] [ ArchiveMay 2004 ] [ ArchiveApril 2004 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2004 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2004 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2004 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2003 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2003 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2003 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2003 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2003 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2003 ] [ ArchiveJune 2003 ] [ ArchiveMay 2003 ] [ ArchiveApril 2003 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2003 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2003 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2003 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2002 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2002 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2002 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2002 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2002 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2002 ] [ ArchiveJune 2002 ] [ ArchiveMay 2002 ] [ ArchiveApril 2002 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2002 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2002 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2002 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2001 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2001 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2001 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2001 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2001 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2001 ]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Whats a whami rod?!

what is a whami rod?! god heeeeelllllp!

Re: Whats a whami rod?!

Have you ever seen a handle hanging down from near the bridge of an electric guitar? That's a whammy rod. When you wiggle it it varies the tension on the strings and makes a cool sound.

Re: Whats a whami rod?!

its called a tremelo bar

tom delonges amp settings?Does anyone know them, please!

if anyone knows anything about how tom has his amp set please let me know

Re: tom delonges amp settings?Does anyone know them, please!

buy yourself a korg pandora PX4, it has a blink 182 setting, its eerily close.

strat

i have a fender highway one strat, i dont know the serial number off but when i get it where will i be able to find out its details.

Fender Starcaster 77

I Want to sell my Fender Starcaster 77, Black serial S 708934, for more information write me desiredepablocantv.net, desireedepablos@hotmail.com

Re: Fender Starcaster 77

What is your asking price?

: I Want to sell my Fender Starcaster 77, Black serial S 708934, for more information write me desiredepablocantv.net, desireedepablos@hotmail.com

: : How much for the Starcaster? Email me pics. I'am in Nashville, Tn

songs

lease send me old hit songs of kishor kumar

Starcaster

I would like to buy a Fender starcster from the 70's . Please e-mail me Leone7@aol.com . Thanks.

Starcaster

I would like to buy a Fender starcster from the 70's . Please e-mail me Leone7@aol.com . Thanks.

Epiphone 12 string acoustic

I need information on a Epiphone Excellente 12 Ft-565?

Re: Epiphone 12 string acoustic

: I need information on a Epiphone Excellente 12 Ft-565?

If you find anything out, will you let me know? please! I have one too! Thanks Barb

Re: Epiphone 12 string acoustic

do not buy epiphone. i was going to buy an epiphone but got a much better deal with a small custom company.
its called indie guitars try it.

question

Hi, i need a manual for a bandit peavy 112 80watts,
thanks
hernan_d_l@hotmail.com

Sorry by my english

Ozzy osbourne sounding pedals

I need help here, i want an ozzy osbourne sounding effects pedal any 1 have a suggestion to what pedal i should get?

Re: Ozzy osbourne sounding pedals

Which of Ozzy's guitar players do you want to sound like?
Randy Rhoads-MXR distortion+ and chorus
Jake E. Lee-Overdrive pedal
Zakk Wylde-Overdrive pedal and EQ (for lows)

Re: Ozzy osbourne sounding pedals

: I need help here, i want an ozzy osbourne sounding effects pedal any 1 have a suggestion to what pedal i should get?

Zach Wylde Pedal is probably best.

Starcasters Starcasters Starcasters....

What's the going rate for these things these days, anyway?

japan made classical guitar

I just bought a japan made classical guitar the lable inside say made in Japan De Gama can anyone tell me anything about it.

OZZY OSBOURNE SOUNDING PEDALS

does any 1 have any suggestions of what pedals sound like ozzy osbourne?

Re: OZZY OSBOURNE SOUNDING PEDALS

: does any 1 have any suggestions of what pedals sound like ozzy osbourne?

Yes- ask the question with CAPS LOCK.

Re: OZZY OSBOURNE SOUNDING PEDALS

: does any 1 have any suggestions of what pedals sound like ozzy osbourne?no u fag

Guns N Roses effects pedal

Guns N Roses effects pedal

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guns N Roses effects pedal

Looking for Tele Plus/Plus Deluxe [Sunburst]

Looking for Tele Plus/Plus Deluxe [Sunburst]

This popular thread has been given its own page : Looking for Tele Plus/Plus Deluxe [Sunburst]

Morris W609TM

Who has any information about this acoustic guitar, Morris W609TM? There's nothing on their website about pre-2002 models.

Re: Morris W609TM

Try Harmony Central's reviews.

tone choke L6S 74'

I had some dumb asses rewire my guitar and was burned not by them but their stupidity[I am to blame as well].They did not realize what a tone choke was and removed it from my guitar rewiring it as a 3 way les paul type deal. Not a bad job , but not the right job. The tone choke is lost and I have been trying to look for one for about a year now any pointers please throw me a bone

Re: tone choke L6S 74'

: I had some dumb asses rewire my guitar and was burned not by them but their stupidity[I am to blame as well].They did not realize what a tone choke was and removed it from my guitar rewiring it as a 3 way les paul type deal. Not a bad job , but not the right job. The tone choke is lost and I have been trying to look for one for about a year now any pointers please throw me a bone

i know some dumbasses with a tone choke and will deliver the message, making sure i tell them what they are.

stuck with Guv'nor2+ and my shit smal fender 10''

Trying to get a similar slash tone. Bought the GV-2. I don't know what is going on, I can't get anything i really like. Have volume, treble middle and bass, also gain and Drive volume. the GV-2 has

gain, bass, treble, deep, middle and volume. Anyone know of any good settings to give me a slash tone? I know its a strech from a Marshall JCM rig. But have nothing else to go on.

Re: stuck with Guv'nor2+ and my shit smal fender 10''

sometimes you have to admit that tone is in the fingers, ok so you need an overdriven valve amp, and a solid body humbucking guitar, maybe a wah too, but there is nothing myserious about his tone, the guy can set up on any rig with any old les paul and still sound like slash, 90% of what he plays is in the fingers and 10% wizardry. try treble at 8 bass at 7 and mid all the way off, gain on 9.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.