Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - December, 2004

Archive for posts from December, 2004

ArchiveNovember 2004 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2004 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2004 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2004 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2004 ] [ ArchiveJune 2004 ] [ ArchiveMay 2004 ] [ ArchiveApril 2004 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2004 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2004 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2004 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2003 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2003 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2003 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2003 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2003 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2003 ] [ ArchiveJune 2003 ] [ ArchiveMay 2003 ] [ ArchiveApril 2003 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2003 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2003 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2003 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2002 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2002 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2002 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2002 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2002 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2002 ] [ ArchiveJune 2002 ] [ ArchiveMay 2002 ] [ ArchiveApril 2002 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2002 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2002 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2002 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2001 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2001 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2001 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2001 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2001 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2001 ]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Value of Sigma DM-4 guitar made by C.F.Martin

Ebay it for a reserve of $200, provided its not a silly electric blue colour and is in mint condition.

Yamaha Eterna EF-18 ...Good guitar???

Yamaha Eterna EF-18 ...Good guitar???

This popular thread has been given its own page : Yamaha Eterna EF-18 ...Good guitar???

Ampeg v4 cabinet

Ampeg v4 cabinet

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ampeg v4 cabinet

I'm recommending a guitar + amp

It's coming up to christmas, and I just got an electric guitar. It's a combined Christmas present, and it works great. I got it off a guy in school for €250 second hand. I'm recommending this guitar- Yamaha Pacifica. I got a great amp aswell for a really good price. A Kustom amp for €119, but I got a discount of ten euro, so normal price it would be €129. If you ever want a great guitar + amp to start off on, get these. Yamaha Pacifica + Kustom amp. If anyone thinks there not good guitars or amps, or has any other opinions, e-mail me.

Re: I'm recommending a guitar + amp

thats a very good choice, yamaha pacificas are rarely mentioned here when we recomend starter guitars, and as you say they are excellent guitars, good choice.

Re: I'm recommending a guitar + amp

I agree, I own a pacifica. It is a good guitar for starting out on and possibly the best crafted instrument in it's budget that i am aware of. Never tried those Kustom amps though.

Electric guitars & humidity?

I live in New England and plan to acquire a LP copy real soon (my FIRST guitar) - and it just occured to me the dry environment is probably not ideal for any wooden instrument. Is there a preferred method (or need) to control humidity for an electric guitar?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Electric guitars & humidity?

actually, its fine if you just clean it and stuff, i used to live in arizona where its completely dry and my guitars withstood it as long as i didnt leave em outside all the time, never took em outside though. Good luck trevor

: I live in New England and plan to acquire a LP copy real soon (my FIRST guitar) - and it just occured to me the dry environment is probably not ideal for any wooden instrument. Is there a preferred method (or need) to control humidity for an electric guitar?

: Thanks in advance.

c130

hi there, this is tyler and i have my moms conservatore c 130 and i was wondering what year it was

Howdy

well boys n' girls... im finally back after my super long vacation from the guitar scene. i had broken my hand working on a car and been out of commission till bout 4 weeks ago. Had the engine on the hoist and i guess the hoist couldnt handle it, shifted a little and the transmission dropped right on my handpinching it in between the ground and a wall and the transmission itself, broke a hole in the wall and plunged my hand into a stud, that caused just bout every bone in my hand to smash in half. Unfortunatly that ment no guitar for a long time. had rehab and well now here i am. my two bands decided to go on without waiting for me so theyve gone and screwed me over and im starting to work on guitars again, ive tried to play a few times but it really really kills still so i was told to keep off it till after christmas, but what thew hell does the doctor for. just so you know this is taking forever so to spare myself and you some more boredom im going to tell you all that ive gone and gotten myself the courage to try to get my custom guitars put on a website, Neal moser didnt really say hed take my designs and i cant afford to have one made so, they are up for your veiwing now, also you can post questions in my email and i will put them up on the site the next day with an answer or you can put them in my guestbook, well, im back and rebuilding another v so id better get too it so, thanks alot and i look forward to this site again... my website address is www.freewebs.com/metallitiaman/ thanks Trevor

Re: Howdy

Hey trev!
long time, no see. It's good to see you back - but terrible news to hear about your hand. I haven't been here for a few weeks due to a load of work and a screwy computer. Hope your hand gets better soon, don't strain yourself. I like the "THV" guitar, very metallica -esque.
Take it easy boyo.

nice to see you back Trev,
you missed out on a lot of floyd rose questions, bet your kicking yourself, one is even still unanswered to this day, welcome back to the 'floating bridge king'.

thanks guys, glad to see you all here again as well, at least the best of the room hasnt changed, ill have to scroll back to the floyd questions, have a good one. Trevor

ya im back too...so who cares?

poor little punk
: ya im back too...so who cares?

Famous blind guitarist

I heard a famous blind guitarist play on TV and he was promoting a guitar that was unique. I would like to purchase one but lost the info.
Can you help?

Thanks,
Jody Murphy

Re: Famous blind guitarist

just had a friend show me this one guy:
Raul Midon

: I heard a famous blind guitarist play on TV and he was promoting a guitar that was unique. I would like to purchase one but lost the info.
: Can you help?

: Thanks,
: Jody Murphy

KAY?????

MY DAD HAS AND PLAYED A KAY... DEAD SET HE WAS AND HE BOUGHT A MARTIN.. DO YOU THINK THAT OLD KAY IS WORTH SOMETHING. HE BOUGHT IT ON HIS NAVY TOUR ON THE USS PIAN ISLANDS...SPELLING NOT TO GOOD. I THINK THE GUITAR WAS BUILT IN THE SIXTIES ???

LP copies & original Gibson cases?

Hi again. Barring any unforseen tragedies my LP copy will be here for Christmas. My question is, generally speaking, are all original Gibson LP cases created equal? For example, will a 79 Gibson LP fit prpoerly in a '57 case? Also, generally speaking, will most "lawsuit" era copies fit nicely in an original Gibson case?

Of course the prudent thing to do is to measure - twice. Im just wondering how generic a fit the vintage beat up cases are that I see on ebay. I am not looking for a new case, I prefer the lived-in look.

Re: LP copies & original Gibson cases?

The answer is yes, if you buy a les paul copy it will fit in an original les paul case, if they didnt then they wouldnt look like copies, i have one original gibson les paul standard 1989, a gibson les paul TV special double cutaway, 1 2003 korean tokai les paul copy, and a 1979 japanese tokai les paul copy, they all fit in eachothers cases.

behringer v-tone starter packs

im getting one of them for xmas and i want to know if anybody played them and are any good???? i have read reviews about the amp on the internet and they say its excellent! the guitar, amp etc. only sets me back £100 for the whole thing too ;-)

Re: behringer v-tone starter packs

Behringer is ok, i had a Vamp for a while, i have played better but not for the money, i suppose the amp has some amp sim settings on it, well for a £100 you cant go wrong, good luck with it, let us know how it works out.

Ibanez Artist Model AM205

Ibanez Artist Model AM205

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ibanez Artist Model AM205

Gretsch Small Body Acoustical

Looks Like a Martin D-28 if any has info on this let me know.

guitar mods

ever tried any? Have you had any experience with piezo bridges and coil taps and all the wonders of sticking a screwdriver inside your electric? I'm just wondering what sort of things people can do to their guitars. Someday when i finally get my *dream* paul i will have to put in a fishman and a coil shunt, just for fun. Tell, tell!

Re: guitar mods

i think trevor should write a book on this (when his hand lets him) he's always tinkering.

ill have to try it, after the hands all good ill start a series just for you guys..the first will be bout the bcrich ive been workin on left handed for a while, its rather interesting when you have your buddy hold the neck while you sand cause you wont let him do the neck, when i looked at the body and saw how long it took for the neck, i just told him id pay him later and he agreed. basically he rebuilt it with me watching with the brick of a cast on the right hand. INteresting huh? Trevor

: ever tried any? Have you had any experience with piezo bridges and coil taps and all the wonders of sticking a screwdriver inside your electric? I'm just wondering what sort of things people can do to their guitars. Someday when i finally get my *dream* paul i will have to put in a fishman and a coil shunt, just for fun. Tell, tell!

Keep going on this topic.. It could become very interesting, thanks.

well i usually bust out the minor mods at first. starting with the basic, stripping of the paint (only when beat to death as in almost no paint) then repaint it with my own personal supply (thank god for dollar general) and ive changed the bridge in one of my guitars, but usually leave the major hardware the same unless its extremely beaten and useless, i should change the tuners but moneys short right now but otherwise i put down a pair of schaller locking tuners with the automatic cutting edge on them. after that i reassemble the guitar and then do the wiring, usually consists of new pots and inputs, i try my best to get ahold of the pots which can be pulled up for extra distortion, but again, moneys short so i dont do that anymore, i mainly use the same materials on them and on clean them up and repaint them, such as the bridges, hun\mbuckler rings, all that stuff, trussrod covers are always repainted or replaced, and the humbucklers are replaced if a friend of mine will donate cause im cheap like that, saying i need the money for car payments. thats bout the usual i do, i rebuild my friends guitars too upon request and usually only charge like 50 bucks+parts and thats it, some say its cheap i really dont care, its gettin paid to do what i like. thanks... Trevor

: : ever tried any? Have you had any experience with piezo bridges and coil taps and all the wonders of sticking a screwdriver inside your electric? I'm just wondering what sort of things people can do to their guitars. Someday when i finally get my *dream* paul i will have to put in a fishman and a coil shunt, just for fun. Tell, tell!

: Keep going on this topic.. It could become very interesting, thanks.

: well i usually bust out the minor mods at first. starting with the basic, stripping of the paint (only when beat to death as in almost no paint) then repaint it with my own personal supply (thank god for dollar general) and ive changed the bridge in one of my guitars, but usually leave the major hardware the same unless its extremely beaten and useless, i should change the tuners but moneys short right now but otherwise i put down a pair of schaller locking tuners with the automatic cutting edge on them. after that i reassemble the guitar and then do the wiring, usually consists of new pots and inputs, i try my best to get ahold of the pots which can be pulled up for extra distortion, but again, moneys short so i dont do that anymore, i mainly use the same materials on them and on clean them up and repaint them, such as the bridges, hun\mbuckler rings, all that stuff, trussrod covers are always repainted or replaced, and the humbucklers are replaced if a friend of mine will donate cause im cheap like that, saying i need the money for car payments. thats bout the usual i do, i rebuild my friends guitars too upon request and usually only charge like 50 bucks+parts and thats it, some say its cheap i really dont care, its gettin paid to do what i like. thanks... Trevor

Thank YOU Trevor. Sorry about your hand, the cast & everything.

The part about push/pull pots you mentioned. Are you putting passive distortion on board, by any chance? Back to back silicone semiconductors, like home-made Black Ice? Just wondering? We've done it, but it's hard to get a good effect. Takes a powerful pickup.

Anyhow, one kinda stands out. It's a white Strat like Hendrix, got 3 Rio Grande Tallboys, a push/pull 250K volume pot, but the pull turns the bridge always on, for the 7 sounds total. Then the tone is one for all - master tone. So the final tone knob is dedicated to passive distortion, or fuzz in this case. Turn it up, and there's Jimi, without a fuzzbox!

I usually take whatever pickups or humbucklers i can get for the push pull's but on the v im thinking if the pair of EMG 81's i was bidding on doesnt work, EMG HZ H1's and use that till i can afford a massive humbuckler. Another thing i was lookin at was a pair of seymour duncans, prolly screamin demons but possibly duncan designs, cause i have a schecter that has duncans in it and with the push pull in clean it gets an awesome acoustic tone, the twang and everything, diostortionwise it doesnt do much justice, but when its pulled up its in the way distorted (i give my guitars what theyre made for) so i usually dont use it distorted. Trevor

: : well i usually bust out the minor mods at first. starting with the basic, stripping of the paint (only when beat to death as in almost no paint) then repaint it with my own personal supply (thank god for dollar general) and ive changed the bridge in one of my guitars, but usually leave the major hardware the same unless its extremely beaten and useless, i should change the tuners but moneys short right now but otherwise i put down a pair of schaller locking tuners with the automatic cutting edge on them. after that i reassemble the guitar and then do the wiring, usually consists of new pots and inputs, i try my best to get ahold of the pots which can be pulled up for extra distortion, but again, moneys short so i dont do that anymore, i mainly use the same materials on them and on clean them up and repaint them, such as the bridges, hun\mbuckler rings, all that stuff, trussrod covers are always repainted or replaced, and the humbucklers are replaced if a friend of mine will donate cause im cheap like that, saying i need the money for car payments. thats bout the usual i do, i rebuild my friends guitars too upon request and usually only charge like 50 bucks+parts and thats it, some say its cheap i really dont care, its gettin paid to do what i like. thanks... Trevor

: Thank YOU Trevor. Sorry about your hand, the cast & everything.

: The part about push/pull pots you mentioned. Are you putting passive distortion on board, by any chance? Back to back silicone semiconductors, like home-made Black Ice? Just wondering? We've done it, but it's hard to get a good effect. Takes a powerful pickup.

: Anyhow, one kinda stands out. It's a white Strat like Hendrix, got 3 Rio Grande Tallboys, a push/pull 250K volume pot, but the pull turns the bridge always on, for the 7 sounds total. Then the tone is one for all - master tone. So the final tone knob is dedicated to passive distortion, or fuzz in this case. Turn it up, and there's Jimi, without a fuzzbox!

Need Help! What are the Top Guitar Effects rack Processors?

Ive been Getting into the effects more and more lately and i just Bought for a good Price a Roland GP-8 effects processor,. im really into like pink floyd kinda sounding effects,. What are the top effects processors to buy,. Can any one help me out?

Re: Need Help! What are the Top Guitar Effects rack Processors?

i think for the floyd effects you probably have it right there, what do you think of the GP8? arent you impressed with it?

Re: Need Help! What are the Top Guitar Effects rack Processors?

i like it so far, i was just wondering about wut else there is, i hear that the Boss VF-1 effects rack is pretty intense. but im not to sure

Re: Need Help!

Buy BOSS GTs.

What are the Best Guitar Effect Processors to buy. Any Advice.? (Pink Floyd Soundish)

Re: What are the Best Guitar Effect Processors to buy. Any Advice.? (Pink Floyd Soundish)

something w/ good overdrive + flange

Re: What are the Best Guitar Effect Processors to buy. Any Advice.? (Pink Floyd Soundish)

: Check out e-bay & run a search for an Echo Plex & try & get an all tube version in good condition, but this is easyer said then done! Good luck!
: ...

bass guitar

what is the "best" way to tune a bass? if there is any "best" way

Re: bass guitar

: what is the "best" way to tune a bass? if there is any "best" way

Best way is by using an electronic tuner. 4 String? E A D G.

Re: bass guitar

: what is the "best" way to tune a bass? if there is any "best" way

the best way to tune a bass is by using a tuner...or use the harmonics

Technique Practice

I'm having trouble- when I play on the lower part of the fretboard, my pinkie really wants to flair up after I pull it off. Is this a common problem? I feel lke it's slowing me down by being generally sloppy.
What's the best way to keep a tight flow when doing drills? What I mean is, how does one effectively keep their fingers hovering low witout straining them?

Re: Technique Practice

well ive had alot of that when i started playing, but if you keep playing at stressed levels it will improve your hand, but if it cramps up, just knock it off for the mean time, the only way to get better is to practice, at this point in time my hand constantly flares and cramps because of the accident so you shuld be better off just practiciing sclaes repeatedly until it wears down.

: I'm having trouble- when I play on the lower part of the fretboard, my pinkie really wants to flair up after I pull it off. Is this a common problem? I feel lke it's slowing me down by being generally sloppy.
: What's the best way to keep a tight flow when doing drills? What I mean is, how does one effectively keep their fingers hovering low witout straining them?

Thanks for the help!
I'll keep at it.
I think half the time I'm just having a problem maintaining my focus when I try to go faster than I've mastered.
: well ive had alot of that when i started playing, but if you keep playing at stressed levels it will improve your hand, but if it cramps up, just knock it off for the mean time, the only way to get better is to practice, at this point in time my hand constantly flares and cramps because of the accident so you shuld be better off just practiciing sclaes repeatedly until it wears down.

: I'm having trouble- when I play on the lower part of the fretboard, my pinkie really wants to flair up after I pull it off. Is this a common problem? I feel lke it's slowing me down by being generally sloppy.
: What's the best way to keep a tight flow when doing drills? What I mean is, how does one effectively keep their fingers hovering low witout straining them?

Hey guys - I think it's a common problem. As a bit of an ergonomist, (anatomy & physical science of playing, blah, blah), I personally feel it's in the wrist as much as in the finger itself. Now somebdy make a joke, but it better be a good one.

We all need to relax our wrists. You're never there, keep working on it. You know about those guitar hand exercise squeeze things. I prefer a soft stress ball, and constant curling 2 pound weights. Little dumbells. Damn, everything I say can be made fun of. But this will stop the pinkie from jumping up on its own, when you want it down on the board, in play.

: : I'm having trouble- when I play on the lower part of the fretboard, my pinkie really wants to flair up after I pull it off. Is this a common problem? I feel lke it's slowing me down by being generally sloppy.
: : What's the best way to keep a tight flow when doing drills? What I mean is, how does one effectively keep their fingers hovering low witout straining them?

: Hey guys - I think it's a common problem. As a bit of an ergonomist, (anatomy & physical science of playing, blah, blah), I personally feel it's in the wrist as much as in the finger itself. Now somebdy make a joke, but it better be a good one.

: We all need to relax our wrists. You're never there, keep working on it. You know about those guitar hand exercise squeeze things. I prefer a soft stress ball, and constant curling 2 pound weights. Little dumbells. Damn, everything I say can be made fun of. But this will stop the pinkie from jumping up on its own, when you want it down on the board, in play.

Wow...I can't BELIEVE all the idiotic advice I read in this Forum! lol
Ok..to start...you practice guitar to get good on the guitar, right? Ok. If you use those stupid guitar hand exercise squeeze pieces of crap, all it will do is make you better at squeezing those guitar hand exercise squeeze thing pieces of crap!!! READ THIS AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND!!!Forearm-curling weights is THE WORST thing you can do for guitar playing!! When playing the guitar, your fingertips should be floating over the fretboard, using very little pressure. That is allowed by nervous "fine-motor control". Lifting weights "tears" the muscle, and makes it grow. One other thing it does is "de-train" the muscle. Playing guitar is also a "muscle-memory" thing, so you're screwing yourself there too. So listen people...ya wanna play better guitar? Try practising!!! There's no fast-tracking way to do it. You won't become a great hockey player by dressing up with all your pads, skates, sweater and helmet, and sitting of front of the TV watching hockey! There's NO EASY WAY.
So...for all of y'all who want a condensed version of this entry here it is: To get good on the guitar, PRACTICE! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET GOOD ON THE GUITAR. YOU CAN GET GOOD AT SOMETHING ONLY BE DOING IT, AND DOING IT ALOT!! WEIGHT-LIFTING IS DAMAGING TO GUITAR PLAYING! Name one WORLD-CLASS guitarist who has huge forarms from doing forearm curls! Right..you can't. Most of all use that grey thing in your skull.

: : : I'm having trouble- when I play on the lower part of the fretboard, my pinkie really wants to flair up after I pull it off. Is this a common problem? I feel lke it's slowing me down by being generally sloppy.
: : : What's the best way to keep a tight flow when doing drills? What I mean is, how does one effectively keep their fingers hovering low witout straining them?

: : Hey guys - I think it's a common problem. As a bit of an ergonomist, (anatomy & physical science of playing, blah, blah), I personally feel it's in the wrist as much as in the finger itself. Now somebdy make a joke, but it better be a good one.

: : We all need to relax our wrists. You're never there, keep working on it. You know about those guitar hand exercise squeeze things. I prefer a soft stress ball, and constant curling 2 pound weights. Little dumbells. Damn, everything I say can be made fun of. But this will stop the pinkie from jumping up on its own, when you want it down on the board, in play.

: Wow...I can't BELIEVE all the idiotic advice I read in this Forum! lol
: Ok..to start...you practice guitar to get good on the guitar, right? Ok. If you use those stupid guitar hand exercise squeeze pieces of crap, all it will do is make you better at squeezing those guitar hand exercise squeeze thing pieces of crap!!! READ THIS AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND!!!Forearm-curling weights is THE WORST thing you can do for guitar playing!! When playing the guitar, your fingertips should be floating over the fretboard, using very little pressure. That is allowed by nervous "fine-motor control". Lifting weights "tears" the muscle, and makes it grow. One other thing it does is "de-train" the muscle. Playing guitar is also a "muscle-memory" thing, so you're screwing yourself there too. So listen people...ya wanna play better guitar? Try practising!!! There's no fast-tracking way to do it. You won't become a great hockey player by dressing up with all your pads, skates, sweater and helmet, and sitting of front of the TV watching hockey! There's NO EASY WAY.
: So...for all of y'all who want a condensed version of this entry here it is: To get good on the guitar, PRACTICE! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET GOOD ON THE GUITAR. YOU CAN GET GOOD AT SOMETHING ONLY BE DOING IT, AND DOING IT ALOT!! WEIGHT-LIFTING IS DAMAGING TO GUITAR PLAYING! Name one WORLD-CLASS guitarist who has huge forarms from doing forearm curls! Right..you can't. Most of all use that grey thing in your skull.

2 pound weights. Talking about ergonomics, not muscle training. Go read your dictionary. It's about flexibility - more like gymnastics. I got issues with your tone, jerk. Holy F* try getting up on the right side of the bed, use YOUR head!

well i did say practicing is the only way, i didnt think some doctor dude would come in and try to get fancy but basically you should listen to people who know such as myself and Mr. Bying, practice is the only way you can truely gewt better at anything. Trevor

: : : I'm having trouble- when I play on the lower part of the fretboard, my pinkie really wants to flair up after I pull it off. Is this a common problem? I feel lke it's slowing me down by being generally sloppy.
: : : What's the best way to keep a tight flow when doing drills? What I mean is, how does one effectively keep their fingers hovering low witout straining them?

: : Hey guys - I think it's a common problem. As a bit of an ergonomist, (anatomy & physical science of playing, blah, blah), I personally feel it's in the wrist as much as in the finger itself. Now somebdy make a joke, but it better be a good one.

: : We all need to relax our wrists. You're never there, keep working on it. You know about those guitar hand exercise squeeze things. I prefer a soft stress ball, and constant curling 2 pound weights. Little dumbells. Damn, everything I say can be made fun of. But this will stop the pinkie from jumping up on its own, when you want it down on the board, in play.

: Wow...I can't BELIEVE all the idiotic advice I read in this Forum! lol
: Ok..to start...you practice guitar to get good on the guitar, right? Ok. If you use those stupid guitar hand exercise squeeze pieces of crap, all it will do is make you better at squeezing those guitar hand exercise squeeze thing pieces of crap!!! READ THIS AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND!!!Forearm-curling weights is THE WORST thing you can do for guitar playing!! When playing the guitar, your fingertips should be floating over the fretboard, using very little pressure. That is allowed by nervous "fine-motor control". Lifting weights "tears" the muscle, and makes it grow. One other thing it does is "de-train" the muscle. Playing guitar is also a "muscle-memory" thing, so you're screwing yourself there too. So listen people...ya wanna play better guitar? Try practising!!! There's no fast-tracking way to do it. You won't become a great hockey player by dressing up with all your pads, skates, sweater and helmet, and sitting of front of the TV watching hockey! There's NO EASY WAY.
: So...for all of y'all who want a condensed version of this entry here it is: To get good on the guitar, PRACTICE! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET GOOD ON THE GUITAR. YOU CAN GET GOOD AT SOMETHING ONLY BE DOING IT, AND DOING IT ALOT!! WEIGHT-LIFTING IS DAMAGING TO GUITAR PLAYING! Name one WORLD-CLASS guitarist who has huge forarms from doing forearm curls! Right..you can't. Most of all use that grey thing in your skull.

YOU DUMBASS

LIFTING WEIGHTS IS BENEIFICAL

MICHEAL ANGELO BATIO lifts weights and plays the guitar and is one of the fastest and best guitarist in the world

Kerry King lifts weights also

Dude- Byng Bell, you're a douche.
F.Y.I.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.